PDA

View Full Version : carl peterson and priest holmes on 810

Mr. Laz
02-02-2005, 04:03 PM
i imagine i just missed the first post about it...

but just heard some replay of interview

Carl:

no changes made in coaching BUT they haven't sat down as an organization and evaluated the Coaches OR the players yet.

(on vacation no doubt :eek: )

patrick surtain WOULD be a guy they would would discuss and be interested in.... but he(carl) is always leary when a team wants to trade a player like that.

another note...

priest holmes was on and mention something about having guys that are going to come in.

a guy like that rings like a Bell ... Bell as in ding,ding

kendrall bell has the same agent as priest holmes

and we have a cop coming in as in L-A-W cop taking care of the LAW

all of these statements are paraphrased by me... came as close as i could

dirk digler
02-02-2005, 04:08 PM
i imagine i just missed the first post about it...

but just heard some replay of interview

Carl:

no changes made in coaching BUT they haven't sat down as an organization and evaluated the Coaches OR the players yet.

(on vacation no doubt :eek: )

patrick surtain WOULD be a guy they would would discuss and be interested in.... but he(carl) is always leary when a team wants to trade a player like that.

another note...

priest holmes was on and mention something about having guys that are going to come in.

a guy like that rings like a Bell ... Bell and in ding,ding

kendrall bell has the same agent as priest holmes

and we have a cop coming in and in L-A-W cop taking care of the LAW

all of these statements are paraphrased by me... can as close as i could

Thanks Laz for the update!

Donger
02-02-2005, 04:09 PM
I know you're trying to tell us something, but I'm completely distracted by Lohan's bouncing breasts.

Rain Man
02-02-2005, 04:14 PM
Their season ended a month ago and they haven't gotten around yet to evaluating players and coaches? What the heck are they doing?

jspchief
02-02-2005, 04:19 PM
Their season ended a month ago and they haven't gotten around yet to evaluating players and coaches? What the heck are they doing?

Probably printing play-off tickets....

Lzen
02-02-2005, 04:20 PM

Excellent question.

HemiEd
02-02-2005, 04:24 PM

I personally quit believing that years ago when they said that. I feel it is just another way of dodging questions. :hmmm:

Calcountry
02-02-2005, 04:26 PM
I haven't gotten arround to deciding if I am keeping my Sunday ticket either. ;)

KC Jones
02-02-2005, 04:28 PM

um... counting profits?

Bowser
02-02-2005, 04:30 PM
They need evaluation? OK---

1). Your D gave up more 20+yard plays in the NFL last year than anyone else

2). Your D is shit

3). Your secondary coach is shit

4). Your scouting department can't scout defensive talent for shit.

Your welcome, Carl. Now take off your kilt and get to work.

dirk digler
02-02-2005, 04:35 PM
I can't fugging believe that they haven't started the evaluation process yet. We are slowly becoming the worst run franchise in the NFL. What a joke. While other teams are making coaching moves and decisions we sit on our fat ass. I can't wait for the day that DV and CP are gone.

Mr. Laz
02-02-2005, 04:46 PM
I know you're trying to tell us something, but I'm completely distracted by Lohan's bouncing breasts.
it's my desperate attempt to get validation and acceptance on the planet.

i figure if i put enough bouncing boobage in my sig people will be less likely to hold my liberalism and hatred of carl peterson against me. :)

Chiefnj
02-02-2005, 04:49 PM

Peterson has probably been going to the various college bowl games, the Shrine game, East-West, Senior Bowl practice and game, etc.

Vermeil and his staff should have sat down though.

Donger
02-02-2005, 04:51 PM
it's my desperate attempt to get validation and acceptance on the planet.

i figure if i put enough bouncing boobage in my sig people will be less likely to hold my liberalism and hatred of carl peterson against me. :)

Sh*t, they even made me forget that you're a pinko.

That's some impressive boobage.

Saggysack
02-02-2005, 04:53 PM
I would be happy the see Bell in a Chiefs uniform. Real fuggin happy.

On a side note a few years ago I participated in a mock draft type thingy on a draft site, Rob Rangs site when he had it, I was drafting for the Chiefs. It was the year that Tomlinson and Bell came out. 2000 whatever the year. That's not the point though. My picks were Tomlinson in the 1st, Bell in the 2nd and C. Chambers in the 3rd. I was really trying to get Will Peterson in the 3rd but he was selected by another a few spots ahead the 3rd. I think the draft expert that owns the site gave me a B- for that draft.... :LOL:

I've always wondered what kinda grade he would give me now.

The Bad Guy
02-02-2005, 04:57 PM
The Chiefs haven't sat down as an organization yet and decided on some things?

This baffles me. What the F have they been doing for a month now?

First it's taking a vacation when FA starts and then it's this shit.

The Chiefs act like they are on the top of the NFL year in and year out.

Holmes should shut up. Kendrell Bell does nothing for this team except eat up cap space because he is going to spend more time in the trainers office than on the field.

The reason Miami wants to get rid of Surtain is because they are 17 million over the cap. The guy is a 3-time Pro Bowler, but I would expect the Chiefs to be leery of that because they only know how to pay for players that have 1 good season (I.E. Shawn Barber, Eric Hicks, John Browning, Greg Wesley).

KC Jones
02-02-2005, 04:58 PM
Bell has been injured a lot lately.

Not that it's a predictor of future injuries, but I would have to take that into consideration.

Saggysack
02-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Holmes should shut up. Kendrell Bell does nothing for this team except eat up cap space because he is going to spend more time in the trainers office than on the field.

IMO all players eat up cap space. That's just my personal opinion though. But, I find it hard to agree with you that he would be eating up more time in the trainers office than the field. He had only missed 4 games in 3 seasons prior to this past year.

What if St.Louis would have never stuck with Isaac Bruce when in first few years he was plagued by hamstring issues? I guess my point is that it's football, injuries happen constantly. And Kendrell Bell missing most of this past season and 4 games proir to this past year in 4 full years of play isn't bad and it sure as hell doesn't mean that he is injury-prone.

brent102fire
02-02-2005, 05:19 PM
Bell has been injured a lot lately.

Not that it's a predictor of future injuries, but I would have to take that into consideration.

I would rather have a healthy Kendrell Bell for 10-12 games a year than some crappy ass player who makes no impact whatsoever for 16 games. The Chiefs have a lot of the latter on the D. :shake: :banghead: :mad: :cuss: