PDA

View Full Version : Divorce is a bitch

BIG_DADDY
02-03-2005, 03:52 PM
As many of you know I am a wealth manager and advisor to senior executives of high technology companies. I have like 5 potential clients going through divorces now so I can't move forward with them. Some of their stories make me wonder how in the world they keep from killing them. It amazes me that a woman can get millions and still want more when she never earned a cent of what they have. One guy has been going through this for 18 months now. After being a nice guy and giving her half of everything they saved over the time they have been together she said it wasn't enough and wanted half of everything he had when they entered the marriage even though she is not entitled to any of that and didn't bring a damn thing to the marriage. He knows she knows this but had to provide a discovery for 15 years anyway. What he kept is being gobbled up in attorney fees now. By the time were done I just hope he has enough left to work with us still. I can't believe anyone would treat somebody they vowed to spend the rest of their life with in this fashion. It's not just this guy, I have 5 going through their own nightmares I just chose to tell this guys story. I don't know why anyone would ever get married without a prenup these days no matter how much they love someone. How bout you guys, any horror stories here at the planet?

BIG_DADDY
02-03-2005, 03:54 PM
Oh yea and I was reading this the other day, what a crock.

When Is a Wedding Not a Wedding?

TAMPA (AP) ó Beth Rice stood in front of 50 guests last summer in a Las Vegas wedding chapel, went through a traditional Jewish ceremony with her boyfriend Stanley Blacker and then headed off on their honeymoon.

But when Rice's ex-husband sought to end his $5,000 a month alimony payments because she had remarried, Rice argued that what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas ó that she and Blacker never took out a license, so, technically, they aren't married.

Hillsborough Circuit Court Judge Robert Foster on Jan. 26 ruled that Michael Rice has to continue paying the alimony from his 2001 divorce. Michael Rice has vowed to appeal.

"This is a deception. What you have before you is deception," Michael Rice's attorney, Nancy Harris, told the judge. "It is a dangerous loophole that could be created by Ms. Rice."

Beth Rice said Wednesday she had intended to get married in every sense of the word during the June trip to Las Vegas.

But knowing her upcoming marriage would end the alimony payments, she sought higher monthly child support payments. When her ex-husband opposed that motion, Beth Rice said she decided not to officially get married to Blacker.

"He's not my husband," she said of her new "spouse" during the daylong trial. "We are living together. We are cohabitating. We saw no reason we could not cohabitate."

Foster pointed out that Rice and Blacker cannot legally file a joint tax return, receive the other's Social Security benefits or enjoy other common aspects of marriage.

"I think a de facto marriage has occurred," Foster said, but that isn't sufficient under Florida law "to terminate the alimony."

Pants
02-03-2005, 03:55 PM
Women... :shake:

Beatlemanu
02-03-2005, 04:03 PM
It's a sad world that we live in where people can get half of everything you have just like that... Not that that is the case everytime, but, I'm not married and this shite scares the hell out of me...

That story about the guy having to continue paying the $5000 a month, is total BS, he's gotta be able to do something to get out of that.... That is one sad story...

:banghead:

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-03-2005, 04:08 PM
As many of you know I am a wealth manager and advisor to senior executives of high technology companies.
THAT'S what you call THIS..........?????????

HC_Chief
02-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Two words: PRENUPTUAL AGREEMENT :D

siberian khatru
02-03-2005, 04:11 PM
I picture you being Danny Devito telling Dan Castellenata the story of "The War of the Roses."

Phobia
02-03-2005, 04:12 PM
No, I don't have any horror stories. I enjoy paying $2500 a month.

Calcountry
02-03-2005, 04:12 PM
So tell me again, WHY the fug would Gay's want to get married?

BIG_DADDY
02-03-2005, 04:17 PM
IMO I think a prenup should be mandatory in order to get your marriage license. You could take out the gold diggers and the blood sucking divorce attorneys in one move. I can't think of anything more attractive than that. Lets put the love back in marriage.

Demonpenz
02-03-2005, 04:17 PM
thinking about getting married? Listen to tom lykis

Rain Man
02-03-2005, 04:19 PM
She has to get paid for all that sex, right?

Fat Elvis
02-03-2005, 04:40 PM
My wife has a whole lot more assets than I do. Heck, my 6 year old step daughter can prolly buy and sell me 100x over.

We don't have a prenup, and should we ever get divorced--which ain't gonna happen--I wouldn't want to take away anything from my wife or children (we have one on the way).

ENDelt260
02-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Wouldn't a hit man be cheaper than a divorce?

Beatlemanu
02-03-2005, 04:44 PM

In most states... :rolleyes:

BIG_DADDY
02-03-2005, 04:47 PM
My wife has a whole lot more assets than I do. Heck, my 6 year old step daughter can prolly buy and sell me 100x over.

We don't have a prenup, and should we ever get divorced--which ain't gonna happen--I wouldn't want to take away anything from my wife or children (we have one on the way).

That's because you are a nice guy but everyone isn't which is why I think a prenup should be mandatory in order to get married.

Saggysack
02-03-2005, 04:48 PM

Nah, attorney fees and getting paid .12 cents an hour for 50yrs or so pretty much take that option out.

ENDelt260
02-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Nah, attorney fees and getting paid .12 cents an hour for 50yrs or so pretty much take that option out.
At least that bitch wouldn't be getting .06 of it.

Pants
02-03-2005, 04:49 PM

:eek: Jesus F*cking Christ, Phobia.

KC Jones
02-03-2005, 04:51 PM
My heart goes out to the guys that marry these heartless bitches. At the same time I have to wonder why they would marry someone capable of such behavior. It would seem most of them either didn't know the person they married that well, or didn't care that they lacked basic morals.

Saggysack
02-03-2005, 04:51 PM
At least that bitch wouldn't be getting .06 of it.

I wouldn't put it past her to try.

Donger
02-03-2005, 04:52 PM

She`s bugging me again
Run to use the phone
Find and rent a hitman
From the twilight zone

It was good in the beginning
But wifes become a drag
Found me a solution
In Adventure Mag

Five grand as downpayment
It`s just a call away
Cheaper than some legal fee
And they do the job today

So if you got a problem
Pick up the telephone
For the guns and glory cowboys
From the twilight zone
At the Continental Club
There`s no extras for strip tease
We`re the gang that
Couldn`t shoot straight
But we aim to please

Viet vets and drifters
Shell shocked from the hill
At the Continental
Doc Savage pays the bill

Yah soldiers of fortune
But we`re not mental giants
But mister I must tell you
Neither are our clients

So if you got a problem
Pick up the telephone
From the twilight zone
At the Continental Club
We`re the gang that
Couldn`t shoot straight
But we aim to please

Did a job in Georgia
Money in advance
Fingers through the post
With a chilling nonchalanche

Seen some civil war now
For the cash we took their lives
Back here on the homestead
Rich on peoples wives

We`re eighties bounty hunters
With comical ineptitude
Modern cowboy cadres
Guns and glory dudes

So if you got a problem
Pick up the telephone
From the twilight zone
At the Continental Club
We`re the gang that
Couldn`t shoot straight
But we aim to please

ENDelt260
02-03-2005, 04:53 PM
I wouldn't put it past her to try.
I'm sure she'd love to find a way to f*ck me over from beyoned the grave.

That c*nt.

I haven't even met her yet and I already hate her.

stevieray
02-03-2005, 04:54 PM
:eek: Jesus F*cking Christ,

I find this inappropiate, or at least unneccessary.

Rain Man
02-03-2005, 04:55 PM

Has it ever occurred to you that that's almost exactly what you'd pay for a Lamborghini Diablo?

You could have had this:

http://www.motorbase.com/pictures/contributions/990602/std_93_lamborghini_diablo.jpg

but you chose this:

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:Cb92ynlhsZYJ:untruenews.com/unimages/madwoman.jpg

BIG_DADDY
02-03-2005, 04:55 PM
My heart goes out to the guys that marry these heartless bitches. At the same time I have to wonder why they would marry someone capable of such behavior. It would seem most of them either didn't know the person they married that well, or didn't care that they lacked basic morals.

Or she was sweet as hell till she knew she take you for half. Kids are what complicate things. If there were no kids involved I could easily see myself taking all the money I could and moving it offshore and burning down the house before I move to Argentina. Like I said, prenup should be legally mandatory to get married and you would do away with all of this crap.

Kerberos
02-03-2005, 04:56 PM

Get a bottle of CHEAP burbon... take a few swigs, pour some around you on the seat and floor.....

Then RUN THE BITCH OVER.....

Involantary vehicular manslaughter would get you 3-5 and when you get out ALL of your money will STILL be YOUR money.

:thumb:

Cliff

ENDelt260
02-03-2005, 04:57 PM
Get a bottle of CHEAP burbon... take a few swigs, pour some around you on the seat and floor.....

Then RUN THE BITCH OVER.....

Involantary vehicular manslaughter would get you 3-5 and when you get out ALL of your money will STILL be YOUR money.

:thumb:

Cliff
Til her family files the f*cking wrongful death suit.

KC Jones
02-03-2005, 04:57 PM
I find this inappropiate.

That's the whole point of cursing ;)

Pants
02-03-2005, 04:59 PM
I find this inappropiate, or at least unneccessary.

Didn't mean to offend anybody. Sorry, stevieray, it was meant to be used like "OMFG" but stronger. I'll try not to say that again.

KC Jones
02-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Didn't mean to offend anybody. Sorry, stevieray, it was meant to be used like "OMFG" but stronger. I'll try not to say that again.

ROFL

I don't know if you intended it that way, but your choice of an alternative exclamation is probably not much better in Stevieray's eyes.

Pants
02-03-2005, 05:03 PM
ROFL

I don't know if you intended it that way, but your choice of an alternative exclamation is probably not much better in Stevieray's eyes.

I know, but nobody bitches about OMFG.

Rain Man
02-03-2005, 05:11 PM
I know, but nobody bitches about OMFG.

Will you stop it with the cursing already?

Pants
02-03-2005, 05:13 PM
Will you stop it with the cursing already?

Why don't you stop? Huh? Huh?

Skip Towne
02-03-2005, 05:21 PM
I don't see how guys can pay that much with just a normal job.

BIG_DADDY
02-03-2005, 05:23 PM

What exactly is a normal job? I believe he pays alimony and child support.

Pants
02-03-2005, 05:24 PM

I think he means a normal job as in salary range of 30-70K a year.

Phobia
02-03-2005, 05:25 PM

I don't any longer, but I did. I was using the figure to illustrate that I really do have horror stories. But you guys have heard most of them already....

stevieray
02-03-2005, 05:27 PM
But you guys have heard most of them already....

I don't think I have..

Phobia
02-03-2005, 05:27 PM

Nope. I voluntarily paid Alimony for about 8 months while she finished nursing school and then it was over. There's no alimony in Texas unless certain criteria are met. If you want a divorce, I suggest you move your wife to Texas for 30 days and then file.

Phobia
02-03-2005, 05:28 PM
I don't think I have..

Don't lie. You've heard a lot of them.

Bob Dole has actually SEEN the crazy woman. She's a real treat.

Demonpenz
02-03-2005, 05:29 PM
that would be sweet if someone would design a mod for hitman 2 contracts where every level you kill a chiefsplanet ex wife, and steals a six pack out of the fridge

stevieray
02-03-2005, 05:30 PM
Don't lie. You've heard a lot of them.

Bob Dole has actually SEEN the crazy woman. She's a real treat.

what's funny is that you only bring her up here.

ENDelt260
02-03-2005, 05:30 PM
that would be sweet if someone would design a mod for hitman 2 contracts where every level you kill a chiefsplanet ex wife, and steals a six pack out of the fridge
Steal a six pack? Hell, I bet most here would *give* you a case for offing their ex.

Demonpenz
02-03-2005, 05:32 PM
Steal a six pack? Hell, I bet most here would *give* you a case for offing their ex.

sorry i was just trying to be realistic

Calcountry
02-03-2005, 05:57 PM
My heart goes out to the guys that marry these heartless bitches. At the same time I have to wonder why they would marry someone capable of such behavior. It would seem most of them either didn't know the person they married that well, or didn't care that they lacked basic morals.I think a lot of women don't know, and don't care for that matter, how to be a woman.

Calcountry
02-03-2005, 06:02 PM
I have a customer, female, who got snookered by the man. He "wimped" out all those years until the kids were beyond the child support age, then put his plan into affect. 2 years before he sprung the news on her, he let his business go to pot, because he could, showed low income, or means to pay alimony.

Then he hit her with the news. Years of putting up with her chit and now she gets virtually nothing. Got to hand it to a guy with that much game.

I am afraid that a lot of this Bitches with the pants on in the family are in for a rude awakening when the kids grow up.

ArrowheadChief
02-03-2005, 06:07 PM
I'm going throught marriage counseling right now trying to save my marriage. My wife and I have been married 2 1/2 years now and together 3 1/2 years. It's not come to a divorce yet, although I hear from my friends it should, or that I should leave her. I guess she became interested in her supervisor at work and they had been seeing one another almost two months. End of October-first of December. I know there's probably no chance of anything getting better but, she has appologized and agreed to try counseling. She's admitted her mistakes although she still denies having slept with this guy, I find it hard to trust anything she says now. What does everyone here think, am I wasting my time or am I doing the right thing in trying to save my marriage to say atleast I did try if it doesn't work out?

ENDelt260
02-03-2005, 06:08 PM
F*ck slittin' her throat, cut that bitch's head off!

Skip Towne
02-03-2005, 06:13 PM
Nope. I voluntarily paid Alimony for about 8 months while she finished nursing school and then it was over. There's no alimony in Texas unless certain criteria are met. If you want a divorce, I suggest you move your wife to Texas for 30 days and then file.
While you're doing that, she'll be moving to Mission Hills to up your payments to her.

BIG_DADDY
02-03-2005, 06:14 PM
I'm going throught marriage counseling right now trying to save my marriage. My wife and I have been married 2 1/2 years now and together 3 1/2 years. It's not come to a divorce yet, although I hear from my friends it should, or that I should leave her. I guess she became interested in her supervisor at work and they had been seeing one another almost two months. End of October-first of December. I know there's probably no chance of anything getting better but, she has appologized and agreed to try counseling. She's admitted her mistakes although she still denies having slept with this guy, I find it hard to trust anything she says now. What does everyone here think, am I wasting my time or am I doing the right thing in trying to save my marriage to say atleast I did try if it doesn't work out?

If finances are not an issue just leave. I have never seen a situation like yours where the women was seeing somebody else for a period of time like that and then it worked out.

BIG_DADDY
02-03-2005, 06:15 PM
I have a customer, female, who got snookered by the man. He "wimped" out all those years until the kids were beyond the child support age, then put his plan into affect. 2 years before he sprung the news on her, he let his business go to pot, because he could, showed low income, or means to pay alimony.

Then he hit her with the news. Years of putting up with her chit and now she gets virtually nothing. Got to hand it to a guy with that much game.

I am afraid that a lot of this Bitches with the pants on in the family are in for a rude awakening when the kids grow up.

He should have moved his money offshore instead of going broke that was stupid.

FloridaChief
02-03-2005, 06:17 PM

That man, whoever he is, is my new hero...

Donger
02-03-2005, 06:17 PM

Absolutely. Give it a try. Do what you can to get things back to normal.

Then f*ck her sisters and her mom, if applicable.

FloridaChief
02-03-2005, 06:20 PM
am I wasting my time or am I doing the right thing in trying to save my marriage

You already know the answer to this question. It's up to you to mentally come to terms with the divorce.

ArrowheadChief
02-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Absolutely. Give it a try. Do what you can to get things back to normal.

Then f*ck her sisters and her mom, if applicable.
No sisters and the mom is a no way in h*ll. Her best friend might be an option though.....hehe

BIG_DADDY
02-03-2005, 06:25 PM
You already know the answer to this question. It's up to you to mentally come to terms with the divorce.

Exactly right. Once a women has lost interest in you to the point she is willing to start seeing somebody else there is no getting it back. (her interest) Never 1 million times out of 1 million times. Nobody ever gets a womens interest once they have been with her and have lost it. Make things easier on yourself and move on. Only one time in my life did I stay in a relationship too long, never again.

Count Alex's Losses
02-03-2005, 06:27 PM
Never getting married....EVER!

:harumph:

J Diddy
02-03-2005, 06:29 PM

There, there don't get discouraged.

I think California still does same sex marriages.

ArrowheadChief
02-03-2005, 06:29 PM
Even if I left today I'd still have to do the counseling thing. I live near KC, in clay county. Clay county requires you to go through counseling and try working out your differences before a judge will give you a divorce. I have no doubt that this is a waste of time but, I was hoping maybe she made an honest mistake. The longer I stand back and observe the more I'm realizing there's nothing there.

Donger
02-03-2005, 06:38 PM
No sisters and the mom is a no way in h*ll. Her best friend might be an option though.....hehe

Oh well.

Over-Head
02-03-2005, 06:51 PM
After 13 years of my blood sweat and tears
She got:
My trucking company (aprox value with all assets after liquidation $275,000) :(
The House (list price $135,000) NO MORTGAGE left owing :deevee:
Everything in said house :mad:
The carís
My Boat :cuss:

I got:
The cloths on my back
My guitars and music equipment
The feeling like I had been but fu@ked with a cattle prod
Not to mention lawyer feeís up the wazoo. :banghead:

But at least I donít have to pay the bit@h alimony. :thumb:

Over-Head
02-03-2005, 06:52 PM
There, there don't get discouraged.

I think California still does same sex marriages.

ROFL

BIG_DADDY
02-03-2005, 07:01 PM
She got:
The carís

I got:
The cloths on my back

I would rather kill her and take off to a place that doesn't observe American law. No ****ing way in hell I would let that happen.

Rain Man
02-03-2005, 07:01 PM
Exactly right. Once a women has lost interest in you to the point she is willing to start seeing somebody else there is no getting it back. (her interest) Never 1 million times out of 1 million times. Nobody ever gets a womens interest once they have been with her and have lost it. Make things easier on yourself and move on. Only one time in my life did I stay in a relationship too long, never again.

Gotta say that I agree. Cheating on your spouse should be a one-strike-and-you're-out scenario.

The only exception to that would be if there was some sort of a one-time stupid fling with a stranger who would never be seen again. Then it might be a situation where you slap her around and demand that she reciprocate by setting you up with a threesome with a couple of attractive college coeds.

siberian khatru
02-03-2005, 07:03 PM
She got:
The carís

I got:
The cloths on my back

That's not a divorce settlement, that's punitive damages.

ChiefsFanatik88
02-03-2005, 07:08 PM
IMO I think a prenup should be mandatory in order to get your marriage license. You could take out the gold diggers and the blood sucking divorce attorneys in one move. I can't think of anything more attractive than that. Lets put the love back in marriage.

better yet, don't get married. I have my own horror story about my failed marriage and I don't plan on getting married again. I get everything I need without the little piece of paper.

BIG_DADDY
02-03-2005, 07:08 PM
Gotta say that I agree. Cheating on your spouse should be a one-strike-and-you're-out scenario.

The only exception to that would be if there was some sort of a one-time stupid fling with a stranger who would never be seen again. Then it might be a situation where you slap her around and demand that she reciprocate by setting you up with a threesome with a couple of attractive college coeds.

To me I would question staying with anyone who cheated. I could see someone getting really drunk and stupid and making a mistake and there still being genuine interest and a reason to move forward if your a guy who can handle that. I personally believe I would move on even in that situation. To be seeing someone though especially over a period of time means she has lost all interest and you will never get it back no matter how much you love her and try. MOF the more you try the less interest she is going to have if that's even possible. See, it's a hopeless situation. Sorry to hear about your problem bro, move on and get someone worthy of your love.

BIG_DADDY
02-03-2005, 07:10 PM
better yet, don't get married. I have my own horror story about my failed marriage and I don't plan on getting married again. I get everything I need without the little piece of paper.

After living with them long enough they can get you anyway. It's best just to get the prenup done if it's someone your planning on spending an extended period of time with.

Inspector
02-03-2005, 07:14 PM
Even if I left today I'd still have to do the counseling thing. I live near KC, in clay county. Clay county requires you to go through counseling and try working out your differences before a judge will give you a divorce. I have no doubt that this is a waste of time but, I was hoping maybe she made an honest mistake. The longer I stand back and observe the more I'm realizing there's nothing there.

Sorry dude. That sucks.

Good news is there are plenty of good women and often they submit easier to a pity f*ck when they hear your story.

But make sure you nail your soon-to-be-ex's friend. It just gives you something to smile about when you look back at this painful time.

Good luck!

Hoover
02-03-2005, 07:16 PM
Marriage, do it once with a gal you can see your self with forever.

FloridaChief
02-03-2005, 07:17 PM
I would rather kill her and take off to a place that doesn't observe American law. No ****ing way in hell I would let that happen.

We're in total agreement here. I would have HAD to kill this bitch and taken my chances in escaping the cluthes of the law. Overhead, your, ex-wife deserves a 12-guage shotgun blast to the temple...Was she f*cking your lawyer at the time, by any chance?...

BIG_DADDY
02-03-2005, 07:17 PM

And likes facials

Skip Towne
02-03-2005, 07:21 PM

Easy for YOU to say.

Skip Towne
02-03-2005, 07:27 PM

I like the way you think.

Over-Head
02-03-2005, 07:28 PM

First thing I ever told JoAnn was "DO NOT expect a wedding, kids, or a ring.

The date's Nov 12th anyone in the area's more than welcome :thumb:

Iowanian
02-03-2005, 08:00 PM
This is precisely why, it should be illegal to marry if you've not dated more than a year, and A Divorce should involve the removal of both Ring Fingers with a pair of Bolt Cutters.

That would narrow down the 5 timers.

I married until DEATH parts us...........some did look at me funny for putting a wood chipper on the gift list.

PastorMikH
02-03-2005, 08:04 PM
This is precisely why, it should be illegal to marry if you've not dated more than a year

Suprisingly,:p there's a lot of wisdom in that line. I know there are lots of cases where people dated briefly and have been happy for life as well as long engagements that ended in turmoil. However, one of the things I consider, especially with younger people, when they come and ask for weddings is how long have they been together. And if it hasn't been very long, I have stong reservations and longer counseling sessions with them before I agree to it.

Spott
02-03-2005, 08:06 PM
I got off really lucky in my divorce. I got custody of my son and child support, got the house, my truck, almost all of the furniture and we had to split our main savings account. My divorce cost about 200 bucks in legal fees and that was it. After hearing all the horror stories of other peoples divorces, I know I would have to be a sucker to get married again.

Boozer
02-03-2005, 08:08 PM
Like I said, prenup should be legally mandatory to get married and you would do away with all of this crap.

It is, in a way. When you get married, you're entering into a contract that determines how your assets will be distributed after the relationship's dissolution. You can either make your own bargain, or you can adopt the "default rules" by having no separate agreement, which probably won't be too favorable. By choosing not to make a prenup agreement, you're choosing to let the rules the state has come up with determine the finances.

Iowanian
02-03-2005, 08:10 PM

They both deserve to have their asses kicked. No way I stay there without her leaving the job.

brideowanian is reading this....and if she cheats, they'll both know the feeling of a hammer to the brainpan.

Phobia
02-03-2005, 08:20 PM
I got off really lucky in my divorce. I got custody of my son and child support, got the house, my truck, almost all of the furniture and we had to split our main savings account. My divorce cost about 200 bucks in legal fees and that was it. After hearing all the horror stories of other peoples divorces, I know I would have to be a sucker to get married again.

It sounds to me like "splitting the savings account" is a nice way of saying "hiring a hitman".

Jeez. Was she on her way to prison? Seems like the only way the ball would bouncing in your favor that many times....

Phobia
02-03-2005, 08:22 PM
They both deserve to have their asses kicked. No way I stay there without her leaving the job.

brideowanian is reading this....and if she cheats, they'll both know the feeling of a hammer to the brainpan.

Yeah - I wouldn't pretend to AHChief what to do, because I've been there. You have to figure it out for yourself. But, I would advise not to waste too much of your life making that decision. By the time I made my decision, she had cheated on me a couple more times and spent $100k of my money.

p.s. If she is "seeing" somebody outside of your marriage, that means she's ****ing him, no matter how many times she denies it. She's only claiming not to have ****ed him because she thinks she wants you back. My ex-wife still claims to have remained faithful even though she eventually married the mother****er she was ****ing. Heh heh. Tell her you aren't that stupid.

Spott
02-03-2005, 08:29 PM
It sounds to me like "splitting the savings account" is a nice way of saying "hiring a hitman".

Jeez. Was she on her way to prison? Seems like the only way the ball would bouncing in your favor that many times....

Actually, she just kind of split one day and left me with my son. Judges look down on Mothers that leave their children, more so than they do Fathers. I was legally divorced withing 2 months of her leaving.

Iowanian
02-03-2005, 08:32 PM
I got an idea.

Do you know what "GlowGerm" is?http://www.glogerm.com/

Squirt some of that on her cooter in the night........have gochiefs Pee next to the guy and shine a blackligh isn't a good option, but if his digits are in your honeypot....it'd be spread onto her cloths I'd imagine.

Freekofnature
02-03-2005, 08:33 PM
A question for all the guys who are divorced.

How old were you when you first married.

Phobia
02-03-2005, 08:42 PM
A question for all the guys who are divorced.

How old were you when you first married.

Why is that relevent? The crazy bitch I married would have turned crazy whether we got married at 20 or 30?

It doesn't matter if you get married at 15 if you find the right one and can half assed communicate with one another.

stevieray
02-03-2005, 08:52 PM
Why is that relevent? The crazy bitch I married would have turned crazy whether we got married at 20 or 30?

It doesn't matter if you get married at 15 if you find the right one and can half assed communicate with one another.

Man, I guess you do talk about this alot.

ROFL

siberian khatru
02-03-2005, 08:54 PM
But Phil's not bitter or anything ...

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Count Alex's Losses
02-03-2005, 08:56 PM

Is that all it takes?

Phobia
02-03-2005, 09:01 PM
Man, I guess you do talk about this alot.

ROFL

I'm just sharing my wisdom with the up and coming idiots. If I can prevent a lawyer from buying a Porche on the dime of a ChiefsPlanet member, I'll feel a whole lot better.

Phobia
02-03-2005, 09:01 PM
Is that all it takes?

If you can effectively communicate with your spouse, everything else falls into place. IMO.

Over-Head
02-03-2005, 09:02 PM
Is that all it takes?
For humans YES, for you who has sexual fantasyís about Jar-Jar-Binkís,it may take a bit more

Over-Head
02-03-2005, 09:06 PM
I gotta agree with Phobia on this one.
My ex and I couldnít communicate, unless of course she picked the topic of conversation which inevitably led to a JoHo showdown and a bible being tossed in my general direction.

My present lady and I can talk about ANYTHING, and trust me folks she spent 4 months cooped up with me while I was still trucking, their ainít a lot to do in the cab of a truck for 15 hours a day.
We covered every subject you can imagine.
And a few you probably couldn't.

Skip Towne
02-03-2005, 09:12 PM
Sounds like she REALLY wanted rid of you. Can't say that I blame her.

Saggysack
02-03-2005, 09:19 PM

Hmmm...

Hearing suggests grisly killing (http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/news/local/10803184.htm)

Deputy Sedgwick County Coroner Jamie Oberst testified that Neal died of massive head injuries that included at least two major blows to the head.

"There were, in layman's terms, two holes in his head?" prosecutor Kevin O'Connor asked.

"There were multiple skull fractures," Oberst replied. "Part of the skull was embedded in the brain."

"Are these injuries consistent with a hammer?" O'Connor asked.

"They're not inconsistent with a hammer," Oberst replied

Count Alex's Losses
02-03-2005, 09:19 PM
Why would anyone get married if they can't communicate?

Iowanian
02-03-2005, 09:21 PM
In case I ever end up in court, and Chiefsplanet records are Subpoena'd........I'd like to state that Iowanian just talks big on the internet to make people think he's cool. Iowanian won't even squash a fly because he thinks its too cruel.

I do think people should have thier Ring Finger cut off with Divorce.

I still think a shot of GlowGerm each night to the Box of a suspected Cheating Wife is a GREAT idea. When a hand print the size of a catcher's mit glows under the blacklight on her bra...............You know she's bone dancing with that Globetrotter.

Phobia
02-03-2005, 09:21 PM

Most idiots like myself get married because they communicate well horizontally. Others get married because they didn't practice birth control.

Sometimes it's both.

Saggysack
02-03-2005, 09:22 PM
In case I ever end up in court, and Chiefsplanet records are Subpoena'd........I'd like to state that Iowanian just talks big on the internet to make people think he's cool. Iowanian won't even squash a fly because he thinks its too cruel.

I do think people should have thier Ring Finger cut off with Divorce.

ROFL

Freekofnature
02-03-2005, 09:28 PM

Just a question

No need to fly off the handle.

Skip Towne
02-03-2005, 09:36 PM
If you can effectively communicate with your spouse, everything else falls into place. IMO.
What happens when you "communicate effectively" for 24 years then the 42 year old wife runs off with an 18 year old kid?

Phobia
02-03-2005, 09:41 PM
Just a question

No need to fly off the handle.

If you think that's "flying off the handle", you should leave immediately because you'll never survive. I wasn't angry - it was just a response.

Phobia
02-03-2005, 09:42 PM
What happens when you "communicate effectively" for 24 years then the 42 year old wife runs off with an 18 year old kid?

I dunno, man. In cases such as this, I would garner advice from somebody older and wiser than I. You should try Moses.

Skip Towne
02-03-2005, 09:49 PM
I dunno, man. In cases such as this, I would garner advice from somebody older and wiser than I. You should try Moses.
Yeah, I tried him but even he was shocked.

chiefs4me
02-03-2005, 10:28 PM

Are you just saying 18 because he was lots younger? Or was he really an 18 year old kid?

BIG_DADDY
02-03-2005, 10:29 PM
Is that all it takes?

For you? No for you I would play the deaf mute role, communication isn't going to work in your favor.

Iowanian
02-03-2005, 10:30 PM
Just sleep on this skip.............by the time he's 25, he'll need a clam opener, a can of compressed air, and some crisco to have a go at her.

BIG_DADDY
02-03-2005, 10:34 PM

ROFL Nice try pal your all in now.

siberian khatru
02-03-2005, 10:38 PM

Or JimNasium. Same thing.

ChiTown
02-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Just sleep on this skip.............by the time he's 25, he'll need a clam opener, a can of compressed air, and some crisco to have a go at her.

ROFL

Gawdamn, that was beautiful ROFL

Phobia
02-03-2005, 10:52 PM
Or JimNasium. Same thing.

I was hoping somebody would tee off on that one. Well done.

You're welcome.

siberian khatru
02-03-2005, 10:55 PM
I was hoping somebody would tee off on that one. Well done.

You're welcome.

Ever since I went on the juice the posts look like friggin beachballs at the plate.

Rausch
02-03-2005, 11:02 PM
Ever since I went on the juice the posts look like friggin beachballs at the plate.

Hmmmm...HGH?

Manila-Chief
02-04-2005, 12:49 AM

I believe in Miss. the rate is 20% of after tax salary. Let's see if $2,500 is 20% = $12,500 a month ... you are doing alright man!!!! ROFL ROFL

Phobia
02-04-2005, 12:56 AM
I believe in Miss. the rate is 20% of after tax salary. Let's see if $2,500 is 20% = $12,500 a month ... you are doing alright man!!!! ROFL ROFL

Were.

Manila-Chief
02-04-2005, 01:06 AM

When I first read this I wanted to advise you to go for it. That way you will not second guess yourself in the future ... saying, "I wonder if it would have worked had I did the counseling thing?" At least you can say you tried.

But, in a later post you seemed to say you are doing the counseling half hearted and you doubt the process. If you are not willing to go into the counseling full go expecting positive results, then the counseling probably will not work.

I agree that I would have trouble trusting a spouse that did this..... even if it is true that she didn't have sex wtih him. She still cheated on you. But, God works miracles and stranger things have happened. It is possible for you guys to develop a great marriage. Caution, I'd make sure she is putting 100% effort into the counseling. After all she caused this problem. I think she is not and my clue is that you said, "she agreed to try counseling." Doesn't sound like she is putting major effort to solving the problem. She is the one who should take a major role in working out your problems.

And, guys ... I fully agree ... the problem is not .... "divorce" ... the problem is people getting married when they should have stayed single. Yes, Big Daddy divorce causes major problems many times.

Manila-Chief
02-04-2005, 01:09 AM
Were.

I can see why man! That's some serious cash to have to put out each month!!! No wonder you are broke!!!

Phobia
02-04-2005, 01:15 AM
Nah - I'm not paying out that much any longer. Not even close to that.

Manila-Chief
02-04-2005, 01:17 AM
I'm just sharing my wisdom with the up and coming idiots. If I can prevent a lawyer from buying a Porche on the dime of a ChiefsPlanet member, I'll feel a whole lot better.

Phil

You are correct. Good marriages are built on trust and communication. I think the lesson for guys to take from this is to ... yes, trust, ... but be aware of things happening. Know what is going on. That would help them become aware of a spouse that is planning evil deeds. Most of the time the "innocent party" is totally taken by surprise.

I guess coming from a preacher ... I should say that guys ought to work on their communication skill ... work at ways of staying in love ... take your wife out on a weekly date... learn all you can about helping your marriage become even better. Then you will not need to talk about divorce.

alanm
02-04-2005, 04:23 AM
Sorry dude. That sucks.

Good news is there are plenty of good women and often they submit easier to a pity f*ck when they hear your story.

But make sure you nail your soon-to-be-ex's friend. It just gives you something to smile about when you look back at this painful time.

Good luck!
I gotta 2nd or 3rd this piece of advise also. It's evil, It's low down and scum like. It involves someone she trusts completely. It's her best friend. I'll probably kill your soon to be exwife if she ever found out. Hell, Just telling the best friend about your wife's infidelity will probably get you the pity f*ck. Plus like Inspector said "It's something to smile about later on". :thumb:

siberian khatru
02-04-2005, 08:40 AM
I guess coming from a preacher ... I should say that guys ought to work on their communication skill ... work at ways of staying in love ... take your wife out on a weekly date... learn all you can about helping your marriage become even better.

And learn how to eat pussy.

Saggysack
02-04-2005, 08:57 AM
And learn how to eat pussy.

Yeah, if their body doesn't quiver on your tongue you ain't doin it right.

ChiefsOne
02-04-2005, 09:05 AM
Ex-Wife is the bitch, divorce is a rual pain in the ass!!!

Manila-Chief
02-04-2005, 09:06 AM
Wonder why no/few females have chimed in on this thread?

RedNeckRaider
02-04-2005, 09:13 AM
Wonder why no/few females have chimed in on this thread?
For the most part they end up the winner in these things. I would guess they are reading and admiring their handy work.

chiefs4me
02-04-2005, 09:14 AM
So the men can attack us. I have seen it both ways. Where the women is a bitch and cheats and takes everything. I have also seen it where the man cheats and is a bastard and leaves nothing for the kids and wife. It is up to each couple to decide what is best for them and if it is worth working on.

Baby Lee
02-04-2005, 09:18 AM
Let me guess, a soccer player? ;)

KcMizzou
02-04-2005, 09:22 AM
Let me guess, a soccer player? ;)Heheh

siberian khatru
02-04-2005, 09:46 AM
Ex-Wife is the bitch, divorce is a rual pain in the ass!!!

You mean a rural pain in the ass? Like Iowanian?

Skip Towne
02-04-2005, 09:50 AM
Are you just saying 18 because he was lots younger? Or was he really an 18 year old kid?
Really. He was 17 when she hooked up with him.

chiefs4me
02-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Really. He was 17 when she hooked up with him.

Wow, I am sorry about that. Are they still together? I think that what she did is sickening. Wasn't she afraid of getting into trouble with the law?

Skip Towne
02-04-2005, 10:00 AM
Let me guess, a soccer player? ;)
Nope. A high school dropout and part time jailbird.

Baby Lee
02-04-2005, 10:05 AM
Nope. A high school dropout and part time jailbird.
I'm just ribbing you. Hope I didn't stir up any painful twinges. Hope I DID give you a chuckle, though.

Monty
02-04-2005, 10:21 AM
I gotta 2nd or 3rd this piece of advise also. It's evil, It's low down and scum like. It involves someone she trusts completely. It's her best friend. I'll probably kill your soon to be exwife if she ever found out. Hell, Just telling the best friend about your wife's infidelity will probably get you the pity f*ck. Plus like Inspector said "It's something to smile about later on". :thumb:

Nailing the best friend should definitely be on the "To Do" list. We used to call the act of reflecting the "Rocking Chair Theorem". You simply imagine if you're 70 years old sitting on your front porch looking back on your life and all of the things you did. Pick a situation(ie. whether you should/should not nail the wife's best friend) and if you can determine that you would/would not do it based on that perspective, then there's your answer. If, for some reason, you decide that you shouldn't nail the wife's best friend, then use a different theorem because you're not thinking clearly. ;)

BIG_DADDY
02-04-2005, 10:30 AM
So the men can attack us. I have seen it both ways. Where the women is a bitch and cheats and takes everything. I have also seen it where the man cheats and is a bastard and leaves nothing for the kids and wife. It is up to each couple to decide what is best for them and if it is worth working on.

How many women do you know who lost a fortune to their spouse who never worked and then lost their kid and had to pay some ridiculous amount in child support and alimony?

Calcountry
02-04-2005, 11:31 AM
He should have moved his money offshore instead of going broke that was stupid.

he let his business go to pot, because he could, showed low income, or means to pay alimony.

I think I said that. ;)

BIG_DADDY
02-04-2005, 11:45 AM
[/i]

I think I said that. ;)

NICE!!!

Straight, No Chaser
02-04-2005, 11:58 AM
... I don't know why anyone would ever get married without a prenup these days no matter how much they love someone. How bout you guys, any horror stories here at the planet?

With the median age for couples entering marriage rising, a prenup is generally considered "normal" now anyway, right?

At the very least, it should protect what each party has in assets, etc. before the marriage; any thing accrued after is fair game. Doesn't sound romantic but when the union goes bad "Love Stinks". Prenups would've solved BG's clients' from having a direct pipeline hooked up to their bank accounts, securities, mutual funds, social security, real estate.

If a potential spouse can't handle the thought of having one (even if they have nothing to start with), then are they really intent on making it work?

---->

Calcountry
02-04-2005, 12:03 PM
NICE!!!

You have to remember, at my work, a lot of times I am like a bartender.

I don't really give a chit about peoples problems, but I listen and they think I am on their side.

This chick and her husband have been customers for like 10 years and my associate is looking up her freq buyer card and askes her name, so I go ********, to show deference to the customer that I know her name, but I used the last name. She goes, we got a divorce. Then she went into a story like he was the butt munch, yada yada yada. Being the good bartender that I am, I know not to take sides in these things, but to act sympathetic and compassionate to the pain that the person in front of me is going through. She interprets this as me agreeing with her and rolls on. Then she dropped the juicy nugget about how he screwed her over, and I put myself in that hypothetical and thought, RIGHT ON!!! She probably was a bitch the whole time so he got her in the end.

That was a beutiful tip, hope I never have to use it. ;)

Darkwolfe
02-04-2005, 12:09 PM
One of these days I'll be far enough past my own evil story but not right now. Damn thing is still a little to recent.

I will say that one good thing did come out of it though... Jazzzlovr's company.

siberian khatru
02-04-2005, 12:10 PM
One of these day I'll be far enough past my own evil story but not right. Damn thing is still a little to recent.

I will say that one good thing did come out of it though... Jazzzlovr's company.

Oh, so SHE'S the little homewrecker. Figures.

Darkwolfe
02-04-2005, 12:14 PM
Oh, so SHE'S the little homewrecker. Figures.

Not at all. Home was wrecked by a (racial epithet here) in New York that decided that my then wife would make a good playtoy and she went for it.

Jazzlovr kept me from taking a gun to myself. Mess with her, you mess with me. (See Avatar for details)

I have seen the Pit with the Devil beckoning from within; I have spit in his eye and turned away.

BIG_DADDY
02-04-2005, 12:16 PM
If a potential spouse can't handle the thought of having one (even if they have nothing to start with), then are they really intent on making it work?

---->

Like it of not it is a contract. You wouldn't enter any other contract in life without an agreement would you? Those who try and bypass that with a "Don't you trust me" line are full of it. No prenup, no marriage, period. I still think it should be mandatory in order to get a marriage license but that will never happen.

Straight, No Chaser
02-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Like it of not it is a contract. You wouldn't enter any other contract in life without an agreement would you? Those who try and bypass that with a "Don't you trust me" line are full of it. No prenup, no marriage, period. I still think it should be mandatory in order to get a marriage license but that will never happen.

I have one and although I didn't like the idea at first, after 8 years of marriage I see it made sense at the time. If you have something going in, i.e. a morgage, then why should the spouse be entitled to it if you split?

It's amazing how divorce can make people wiser.

--->

stevieray
02-04-2005, 05:30 PM

Translation: "Yes dear"

Darkwolfe
02-04-2005, 07:54 PM
Translation: "Yes dear"

I don't recall you saying "Yes Dear" to Mrs. FDE that much when I'm around you guys. Of course when she smiles at you, you turn into a puddle at her feet. The reverse is quite true as well.

Calcountry
02-04-2005, 07:58 PM
I don't recall you saying "Yes Dear" to Mrs. FDE that much when I'm around you guys. Of course when she smiles at you, you turn into a puddle at her feet. The reverse is quite true as well.

Agent Darkbootie out.

stevieray
02-04-2005, 08:12 PM

who me?

BIG_DADDY
02-04-2005, 10:19 PM
who me?

Not you the other FDE.

RedNeckRaider
02-04-2005, 11:56 PM
Not at all. Home was wrecked by a (racial epithet here) in New York that decided that my then wife would make a good playtoy and she went for it.

Jazzlovr kept me from taking a gun to myself. Mess with her, you mess with me. (See Avatar for details)

I have seen the Pit with the Devil beckoning from within; I have spit in his eye and turned away.You and me my friend have one thing in common, if somebody caused that girl a hard time..........well lets just say that would be a bad call!

Manila-Chief
02-05-2005, 02:11 AM
[QUOTE=Jazzlovr kept me from taking a gun to myself. [/QUOTE]

Jazz ... Bravo Young Lady!!! My admiration of you just went up!!!!!