PDA

View Full Version : So... throw me a frickin' party why dontcha!?

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-04-2005, 08:27 AM
Today is my one year anniversary on Chiefs Planet. Well...beer me's one year anniversary anyway...... my very seldom used original alter ego joined a bit earlier. So what did you all get me?

It's been an adventurous year. I'd like to thank the mods for not banning my worthless ass.....yet.... the liberals for filling up my rep..... the pricks for making life entertaining.... and all the little people for their love, support and friendship.

In my second term I promise to work even harder to be a sometimes sarcastic, often disagreeable but always opinionated jerk.... and I'll do everything in my power to get chocolate milk in the lunchroom.

Nzoner
02-04-2005, 08:40 AM
Congrats on your first year.

The next time the mrs bitches at me about being on the puter so much I have to remember to show her guys like you and Saul that have been here about the same time yet have huge post counts.....and to think she accuses me of having no life. :D

Bob Dole
02-04-2005, 08:41 AM
Will the chocolate milk cost extra, or be included with the standard meal price?

Over-Head
02-04-2005, 08:42 AM
Get a fuggen life!!
I've been here for 4 years plus, and i'm only at half the post count of yours! :p

redfan
02-04-2005, 09:18 AM
Alla ya'll need to get a life...

They've got regular milk, choco milk, fruit punch, and orange drink for lunch now. I had choco milk at my high school... :drool:

Hoover
02-04-2005, 09:20 AM
Today is my one year anniversary on Chiefs Planet. Well...beer me's one year anniversary anyway...... my very seldom used original alter ego joined a bit earlier. So what did you all get me?

It's been an adventurous year. I'd like to thank the mods for not banning my worthless ass.....yet.... the liberals for filling up my rep..... the pricks for making life entertaining.... and all the little people for their love, support and friendship.

In my second term I promise to work even harder to be a sometimes sarcastic, often disagreeable but always opinionated jerk.... and I'll do everything in my power to get chocolate milk in the lunchroom.
You have only been here for one year?

:D

Saulbadguy
02-04-2005, 09:23 AM
Congrats, for lasting this long.

Nzoner
02-04-2005, 09:23 AM
Alla ya'll need to get a life...

They've got regular milk, choco milk, fruit punch, and orange drink for lunch now. I had choco milk at my high school... :drool:

Holy shit look what the cat dragged in.

RNR
02-04-2005, 09:24 AM
We are working on the party as I type. Waiting on a return call from Tim McGraws people. Thought it would be a nice touch to have some live music.

Hoover
02-04-2005, 09:24 AM
Get a fuggen life!!
I've been here for 4 years plus, and i'm only at half the post count of yours! :p
I know what you mean, I don't know how these people do it?

redfan
02-04-2005, 09:40 AM
We are working on the party as I type. Waiting on a return call from Tim McGraws people. Thought it would be a nice touch to have some live music.

Josh Groban is a lock if we can also get Jessica Simpson.

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-04-2005, 01:19 PM
Will the chocolate milk cost extra, or be included with the standard meal price?
I'll do what I can to make it a part of the price of lunch and not extra... but I'm only a man.

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-04-2005, 01:20 PM
You have only been here for one year?

:D
seems longer doesn't it.......

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-04-2005, 01:21 PM
Please.....I don't know how I could ever thank you.....

ROFL

Calcountry
02-04-2005, 01:31 PM
Yes, I remember you as a newb. :p Happy birthday beer man.

kc rush
02-04-2005, 03:02 PM
Today is my one year anniversary on Chiefs Planet. Well...beer me's one year anniversary anyway......

6,900 posts in 1 year? Holy shitte. Get a life :thumb:

David.
02-04-2005, 03:03 PM
hey, I registered almost the same time as you beer me. Not sure on the exact date...

JazzzLovr
02-04-2005, 03:35 PM
hey, I registered almost the same time as you beer me. Not sure on the exact date...

That would be February 27 (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=3635)

:p

Lzen
02-04-2005, 04:16 PM
I'll do what I can to make it a part of the price of lunch and not extra... but I'm only a man.

That's debatable. :p

Happy anniversary.

HemiEd
02-04-2005, 04:16 PM
Congrats on the year! You are a real asset to the planet but Ill pass on the Chocolate milk, I am lactose intolerant...

teedubya
02-04-2005, 04:41 PM

dude, why are you trying to ruin my birthday?

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 04:42 PM
Congrats on the year, Todd...

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-04-2005, 06:24 PM
Yes, I remember you as a newb. :p Happy birthday beer man.
Ah the good old days of the Lost Boy's avy.... and it's not actually my birthday. That's in March.

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-04-2005, 06:26 PM
It's in your profile.

Calcountry
Ah the good old days of the Lost Boy's avy.... and it's not actually my birthday. That's in March.No, it is Beer me's birthday, I don't even know your name bud, after all we've been through. :( sniff, sob.

Dr. Johnny Fever
6,900 posts in 1 year? Holy shitte. Get a life :thumb:
You're not kidding.......

:)

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-04-2005, 06:27 PM
No, it is Beer me's birthday, I don't even know your name bud, after all we've been through. :( sniff, sob.
Brian..... and it's nice to finally meet you...

:thumb:

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-04-2005, 06:30 PM
Congrats on the year, Todd...
That's WEE Todd to you.....

Calcountry
02-04-2005, 06:32 PM
Ah the good old days of the Lost Boy's avy.... and it's not actually my birthday. That's in March.I could hear him hissing every time you posted, lmao. I am so psycho.

Calcountry
02-04-2005, 06:32 PM
Brian..... and it's nice to finally meet you...

:thumb:sniff, sniff, group hug!!!

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-04-2005, 06:35 PM
I could hear him hissing every time you posted, lmao. I am so psycho.
Funny.....I was actually hissing every time I posted when I used that avy. It got really tiring so I had to change the damn thing.

go bo
02-04-2005, 08:04 PM
congrats, mr. ale boy... :toast:

you're part of what makes chiefs planet so cool...

:Peace: :jester: :Pimp: http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/partysmiley.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/realhappy/jump.gif

Calcountry
02-04-2005, 08:14 PM
Funny.....I was actually hissing every time I posted when I used that avy. It got really tiring so I had to change the damn thing.ROFLROFL

Thig Lyfe
02-04-2005, 09:42 PM
My one year anny passed a couple of weeks ago. I joined the day after the Chiefs-Colts playoff "game".

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 09:51 PM
That's WEE Todd to you.....

WEE? :hmmm: