PDA

View Full Version : WHY are you here? CP Member Profile

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 08:57 AM
It's amazing the cast of "characters" we have around here. Wow. :eek:

To me, coming here as a noob would be a very interesting experience .... "WHAT is with this place?" Is this a football forum; or a general topic forum? Are people "real," or FOS? Is this like an internet/AOL chatroom; or is there credence to the way most posters "appear?" Are people here to mess with other people; or they here for football, first and foremost...but also for "entertainment?"

This place is just amazing to me.... ROFL

POLL, forthcoming...

Hoover
02-04-2005, 08:58 AM
Its my little get away. I'm here for Chiefs talk, but dipp my foot in for politics and good laughs. Its like a family, love the place!

Saulbadguy
02-04-2005, 08:59 AM
To spread negative rep amongst the lesser members.

Count Zarth
02-04-2005, 09:00 AM
I need advice.

Hoover
02-04-2005, 09:01 AM
Where is the Poll?

Count Zarth
Up his ass.

seclark
makes me feel better about myself.
sec

Saulbadguy
02-04-2005, 09:02 AM
Eccentric/computer whiz who enjoys fuggin' with people, or the carnage of others doing the same.

Count Zarth
02-04-2005, 09:03 AM
Eccentric/computer whiz who enjoys fuggin' with people, or the carnage of others doing the same.

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 09:04 AM
Up his ass.

No; that's your tongue...homey.

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 09:04 AM
Extrovert/ADD type whose active imagination likes stimulation beyond "real" life

Rain Man
02-04-2005, 09:05 AM
I'm here to make seclark feel better about himself.

Truthfully, I'm working too much to socialize, and at work I'm 'the boss' and therefore people tend to run whenever I draw near. You people are available whenever I want to shoot the breeze with someone, and most of you seem to have little fear of me.

Count Zarth
02-04-2005, 09:05 AM
No; that's your tongue...homey.

My tongue is up your ass?

Monty
02-04-2005, 09:06 AM
I come here because I'm bi-boardial

bkkcoh
02-04-2005, 09:10 AM
I want to be the next American Idol.

I mean, really, I can sing better than some of the people that is on there... :clap:

Hoover
02-04-2005, 09:13 AM
sec
Really? I always fell like I'm just wasting time!

Gaz
02-04-2005, 09:13 AM
Aw, come on, folks.

Where’s the Gaz love?

xoxo~
Gaz
On the verge of tears.

seclark
02-04-2005, 09:17 AM
Really? I always fell like I'm just wasting time!
you are.
thanks,
sec

Cochise
02-04-2005, 09:17 AM
I quite enjoy messing with people and causing trouble.

Hoover
02-04-2005, 09:18 AM
you are.
thanks,
sec
I know, I'm sorry but its Friday!

seclark
02-04-2005, 09:20 AM
I know, I'm sorry but its Friday!
i hope you're extending the same courtesy to those poor old crippled grandmothers you have working in your sweatshop.
sec

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 09:20 AM

It wasn't my idea, you sick bastard. :cuss:

Count Zarth
02-04-2005, 09:21 AM
Aw, come on, folks.

Where’s the Gaz love?

xoxo~
Gaz
On the verge of tears.

Looks like you've been hanging out with some much cooler people...

Hoover
02-04-2005, 09:22 AM
i hope you're extending the same courtesy to those poor old crippled grandmothers you have working in your sweatshop.
sec
They are out washing my car :D

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 09:28 AM
sec

good point... :hmmm:

Over-Head
02-04-2005, 09:32 AM
I need advice.
You need a fu@ken life, not advice moron :rolleyes:

Other than that, I happened to make friends with badger way back when in the origional Raiderz chat room. He told me about the planet, I checked it out, and thought, hell what a place to throw some light hearted smaque around.
Little did I realize just how damn serious some of you guy's/gal's are about your Chiefs.
After taking a few lumps (read that getting torn a new azzhole nightly), I started making a few friends with quite a few of the folks in here.
Gradually became accepted (read that tolerated) as much as a "stinking Raitard fan could be", and the rest is history.

Over-Head
02-04-2005, 09:34 AM
We didn’t need your confirmation of being queer goat boy. :shake:

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 09:36 AM
...hell what a place to throw some light hearted smaque around.Little did I realize just how damn serious some of you guy's/gal's are about your Chiefs...

I used to think so too; but a couple of the "charter members" seem to be able to dish it, but can't take it......not smack necessarily, but they dish dumbasery, and cry foul when non-charter members do the same.... :rolleyes:

Over-Head
02-04-2005, 09:39 AM
I used to think so too; but a couple of the "charter members" seem to be able to dish it, but can't take it......not smack necessarily, but they dish dumbasery, and cry foul when non-charter members do the same.... :rolleyes:

But ya gotta admit, when this bunch takes to ripping someone, it's done right! None of this half measure stuff.
I'm surprised at how often I use "slam's " from this board to show the stupidity of the people I work around :thumb:

cadmonkey
02-04-2005, 09:41 AM
I enjoy busting some balls here and there. Hearing a good story now and then.

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 09:46 AM
But ya gotta admit, when this bunch takes to ripping someone, it's done right! None of this half measure stuff.
I'm surprised at how often I use "slam's " from this board to show the stupidity of the people I work around :thumb:

Yeah, me too. ROFL

It's just some of the long timers seem to be insecure/unamused when "noobs" pull the same stunts they have...it's just annoying. I'll get over it... :)

Count Zarth
02-04-2005, 09:56 AM
We didn’t need your confirmation of being queer goat boy. :shake:

You're like a stupid version of Iowanian.

shakesthecat
02-04-2005, 09:56 AM
Would someone please get SDsybil a tissue?

:deevee: :deevee:

JazzzLovr
02-04-2005, 09:57 AM
This poll is flawed. I'm looking for the "Introvert/computer whiz who's more comfortable 'talking' to people on the internet, who enjoys fuggin' with people, or the carnage of others doing the same" option.

o:-)

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 10:01 AM
This poll is flawed. I'm looking for the "Introvert/computer whiz who's more comfortable 'talking' to people on the internet, who enjoys fuggin' with people, or the carnage of others doing the same" option.

yeah, yeah....and you some of you think I'm the weirdo. :rolleyes:

:p

Saulbadguy

Introvert? Nooooo...really? :D

Mr. Kotter
Would someone please get SDsybil a tissue?

:deevee: :deevee:

Kiss my ass, vibratingpuzzy.... :p

HemiEd
02-04-2005, 10:02 AM
Just looking for more Chiefs fodder and have found a lot of imformation on this board that I was not able to previously find elsewhere. A lot of the news comes as it is actually happening which is hard to get in Bears hell. Not a veteran of BBs so a lot of the "fuggin with people" is a new thing that I am not looking for, but it is funny, get enough hassles trying to run a business competing with Mexico and China. :harumph:

Over-Head
02-04-2005, 10:05 AM
You're like a stupid version of Iowanian.

I take that as a compliment :thumb:

You on the other hand could be likened to a dyslexic half-breed version of a wookie that mated with an ewok.

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 10:16 AM
...You on the other hand could be likened to a dyslexic half-breed version of a wookie that mated with an ewok.

Nah....I've always thought of him as the retarded gay brother of Slayer.... :hmmm:

beavis
02-04-2005, 10:20 AM
Without question, the only reason I stick around here is the girlie jpeg thread.

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 10:24 AM
Without question, the only reason I stick around here is the girlie jpeg thread.

Seriously??? :spock:

Maybe I need to visit that more often; I noticed Red 'n Feisty is postin' over there more...

beavis
02-04-2005, 10:30 AM

Maybe I need to visit that more often; I noticed Red 'n Feisty is postin' over there more...
Well, maybe not the only reason. But yeah, I wandered over there last night. It's worth checking out if you haven't seen it in a while. There's very uhhhh... interesting stuff over there.

StcChief
02-04-2005, 10:31 AM
Nice mix of folks here good topic variety always learn something.

The Common thread being Chiefs fans,

RedNFeisty
02-04-2005, 10:31 AM

You are one of the weirdo's, why do you think we let you stick around!?! ROFL

RedNFeisty
02-04-2005, 10:32 AM

Actually, I have backed off a little.

RedNFeisty
02-04-2005, 10:34 AM
I love this place. There are not very many things that make me laugh out loud when reading, but this place is loaded with entertaining material. Just keep it up you losers!! :thumb:

ENDelt260
02-04-2005, 10:34 AM
I'm just here for the pie.

There will be pie, right?

Count Zarth
02-04-2005, 10:35 AM
You on the other hand could be likened to a dyslexic half-breed version of a wookie that mated with an ewok.

Do you even know what the word dyslexic means?

bogie
02-04-2005, 10:44 AM
I originally joined because I was starving for Chiefs news. Then I realized that several of you are from very close to where I grew up and it kind of makes me feel like I'm going home. Then there is the hunting thread which most people out here find politcally incorrect and I can't find anyone to tell my hunting stories to. Also, some of you people are damb entertaining. Why some of you don't make a living as comedy writers I don't understand (honestly). Lastly but not leastly, I've learned a lot about football.

Rain Man
02-04-2005, 10:49 AM
Do you even know what the word dyslexic means?

He meant to type dyspeptic, but he always mixes up p's and x's.

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 10:51 AM
I originally joined because I was starving for Chiefs news. Then I realized that several of you are from very close to where I grew up and it kind of makes me feel like I'm going home. Then there is the hunting thread which most people out here find politcally incorrect and I can't find anyone to tell my hunting stories to. Also, some of you people are damb entertaining. Why some of you don't make a living as comedy writers I don't understand (honestly). Lastly but not leastly, I've learned a lot about football.

Brian, Phil, Kevin and a couple of others really need to try out on "open mic" night at their local comedy clubs....that's for sure....

siberian khatru
02-04-2005, 10:55 AM
I'm just here for the pie.

There will be pie, right?

Let's see your combat medals.

siberian khatru
02-04-2005, 10:57 AM
I'm re-living my high school years, only this time I get to hang out with the cool people.

Amnorix
02-04-2005, 10:57 AM
Actually, I have backed off a little.

Much to everyone's dismay! :deevee:

Actually, I haven't posted on it in a while. I've been swamped at work and home. :cuss::cuss:

Amnorix
02-04-2005, 10:59 AM
I first started visiting in admiration of the Girly Pic thread.

Now I mostly hang around to arrogantly pontificate on random crap (mostly politics) and try not to get crucified because my team is better than yours.

:p :p :p :p :p

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 11:01 AM
He meant to type dyspeptic, but he always mixes up p's and x's.

Would that be an "indirect" way of callin' him a piece of shit?

siberian khatru
I first started visiting in admiration of the Girly Pic thread.

You say that all the time, just like DenverChief used to post pics of him and his "girlfriend," like you're desperately trying to prove something. I bet you're as queer as a football bat.

Looking forward to summer in P-town, hmmm?

Rain Man
I'm re-living my high school years, only this time I get to hang out with the cool people.

Um, yeah. That's the ticket.

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 11:02 AM
...Now I mostly hang around to arrogantly pontificate on random crap ...
:p :p :p :p :p

Gotta say, you do that quite well. :clap:

MOhillbilly
02-04-2005, 11:02 AM
im a nerd.

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 11:03 AM

WHAT? :cuss:

YOU were not 'cool' then? Is that what you are sayin'? :hmmm:

go bowe
02-04-2005, 11:04 AM
I'm here to make seclark feel better about himself.

Truthfully, I'm working too much to socialize, and at work I'm 'the boss' and therefore people tend to run whenever I draw near. You people are available whenever I want to shoot the breeze with someone, and most of you seem to have little fear of me.speak for yourself, stick man... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 11:04 AM
im a nerd.

You forgot the Redneck Psycho Dumbass adjectives....

that chiefs4me ascribes to you!

(FTR, nothin' but love comin' from me for ya, man. :thumb: )

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 11:06 AM
I wish I had taken this poll a long time ago....

I'm finally beginnin' to understand some of you wierdos.... :p

siberian khatru
02-04-2005, 11:06 AM
WHAT? :cuss:

YOU were not 'cool' then? Is that what you are sayin'? :hmmm:

Here's my high school graduation photo, you tell me:

http://firstpersonquiz.com/jpgs/deezen_eddie.jpg

go bowe
02-04-2005, 11:08 AM
I used to think so too; but a couple of the "charter members" seem to be able to dish it, but can't take it......not smack necessarily, but they dish dumbasery, and cry foul when non-charter members do the same.... :rolleyes:link?

Ghostof
02-04-2005, 11:08 AM
I am here to make fun of those less fortunate

also

To share stories of my ex girlfriends

also

telling gross stories about things that have happened to me

go bowe
02-04-2005, 11:10 AM
Yeah, me too. ROFL

It's just some of the long timers seem to be insecure/unamused when "noobs" pull the same stunts they have...it's just annoying. I'll get over it... :)i am NOT insecure!!

or am i?

go bowe
02-04-2005, 11:12 AM

:psome of us???

go bowe
02-04-2005, 11:14 AM
I take that as a compliment :thumb:

You on the other hand could be likened to a dyslexic half-breed version of a wookie that mated with an ewok.heh....

i'm not sure there was any mating in gochief's background...

go bowe
02-04-2005, 11:15 AM
Nah....I've always thought of him as the retarded gay brother of Slayer.... :hmmm:HEY!

what have you got against slayer?

Amnorix
02-04-2005, 11:17 AM
You say that all the time, just like DenverChief used to post pics of him and his "girlfriend," like you're desperately trying to prove something. I bet you're as queer as a football bat.

Looking forward to summer in P-town, hmmm?

I truly think that thread is the 8th wonder of the world, what can I say. :)

My wife will vouch for my interest in the female form. Excessive interest, she might say. :)

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 11:18 AM
i am NOT insecure!!

or am i?

No. And you aren't one of the "charter members"--at least the ones I'm thinkin' of.... :)

Amnorix
02-04-2005, 11:19 AM
Gotta say, you do that quite well. :clap:
Everyone needs to be really good at something. I picked "arrogantly pontificating".

Therefore I chose lawyer as a career as well... ROFL:p

go bowe
02-04-2005, 11:21 AM
You forgot the Redneck Psycho Dumbass adjectives....

that chiefs4me ascribes to you!

(FTR, nothin' but love comin' from me for ya, man. :thumb: )hey!

our mobilly is NOT a dumbass! :shake: :shake: :shake:

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 11:21 AM
Everyone needs to be really good at something. I picked "arrogantly pontificating".

Therefore I chose lawyer as a career as well... ROFL:p

Alas, I thought about law school in college; settled for Poli Sci in ROTC, because (then) I was gonna be a career Army officer....Intel officer. (I know, I know....)

The "research" and library time didn't appeal to me; and the "sliminess" of law was a turn-off then.

Of course, knowing then...what I know now; the money would have compensated for the "slime." :banghead:

go bowe
02-04-2005, 11:22 AM
No. And you aren't one of the "charter members"--at least the ones I'm thinkin' of.... :)link?

Darkwolfe
02-04-2005, 11:22 AM
Up his ass.

Painful. Definately painful.

go bowe
02-04-2005, 11:23 AM

Therefore I chose lawyer as a career as well... ROFL:pROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

good choice... :p :p :p

Calcountry
02-04-2005, 11:25 AM
To entertain me while I wait for my next customer when I don't have any office work to do.

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 11:25 AM
link?

I'm not stupid....

OK, not REALLY stupid.

Beatlemanu
02-04-2005, 11:37 AM
Girly jpeg thread... :thumb:

Amnorix
02-04-2005, 11:48 AM
Alas, I thought about law school in college; settled for Poli Sci in ROTC, because (then) I was gonna be a career Army officer....Intel officer. (I know, I know....)

The "research" and library time didn't appeal to me; and the "sliminess" of law was a turn-off then.

Of course, knowing then...what I know now; the money would have compensated for the "slime." :banghead:

Seriously, if research turns you off, the law isn't for you anyway.

And I can say I find the "sliminess" thing to be a very sad statement. 10% of lawyers (if that) give the rest of us a horrible name. Most lawyers I know are very hard-working people who have very high moral and ethical standards. Unfortunately, when one of us doesn't, it's typically front page news... :banghead:

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 11:55 AM
... Unfortunately, when one of us doesn't, it's typically front page news... :banghead:

I hear ya, bro; same about teachers. :banghead:

FWIW, I know now that most lawyers are good people....just a little late for me to have come to that realization. I'll be sure to do what I can to encourage my four kids to not be turned off by the stereo-type if it crosses their minds. :thumb:

htismaqe
02-04-2005, 11:57 AM
Seriously, if research turns you off, the law isn't for you anyway.

And I can say I find the "sliminess" thing to be a very sad statement. 10% of lawyers (if that) give the rest of us a horrible name. Most lawyers I know are very hard-working people who have very high moral and ethical standards. Unfortunately, when one of us doesn't, it's typically front page news... :banghead:

I could have gone into law. I was one of 2 history majors in a department of 22 that wasn't an education double major...

Of course, the only "research" I was interested in was figuring out where I could score a lid...

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 12:12 PM
Girly jpeg thread... :thumb:

It appears I should have made that one of the options.... ROFL

ENDelt260
02-04-2005, 12:15 PM
Of course, the only "research" I was interested in was figuring out where I could score a lid...

Heh. You're old.

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 12:58 PM
Heh. You're old.

Lid? What's the new term? :banghead:

ENDelt260
02-04-2005, 01:00 PM
Lid? What's the new term? :banghead:
F*cked if I know. I just always went by weight.

Beatlemanu
02-04-2005, 01:00 PM
It appears I should have made that one of the options.... ROFL

It should have been the first option!!! :cuss:

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 01:02 PM
It should have been the first option!!! :cuss:

I'm sure BigDaddy would agree.... ROFL

Nzoner
02-04-2005, 03:41 PM
I followed a link looking for a party,and decided to stay.

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols2/gore.party.animal.jpg

Jenson71
02-04-2005, 03:43 PM
Introvert, who's more comfortable 'talking' to people on the internet; tryin' to come out of my shell.

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 03:44 PM
I followed a link looking for a party,and decided to stay.

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols2/gore.party.animal.jpg

Just like me; sometimes the party gets a little bit crazy...but, generally, it's a helluva ride....heh. :)

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Introvert, who's more comfortable 'talking' to people on the internet; tryin' to come out of my shell.

You're still a youn 'un; you'll get there... :thumb:

SCTrojan
02-04-2005, 09:05 PM
SD - you mean you're not a charter member?

OldTownChief
02-04-2005, 09:07 PM
If you're pretty much forced to sit at a computer much of the time anyway this place has a little bit of everything. Extremely knowledgeable Chiefs fans, great comedy, excellent tech support when you need it, a gully thread, heated political discussion, Rock Chalk Jay hawk, Royals, the list goes on and on, oh... and no one else will have me.

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 09:09 PM
SD - you mean you're not a charter member?

Nope. Didn't come over from the KC Star board for 7 or 8 months--until that POS died--more or less.

Hell, I only had 1,000 posts until the beginning of the 2003 Chief's season. My posting has picked up significantly, once we started piloting some computer programs in history class...I'm on the computer about 3-4 full hours a day. Let's say my "multi-tasking" abilities have increased exponentially. :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 09:11 PM
Aw, come on, folks.

Where’s the Gaz love?

xoxo~
Gaz
On the verge of tears.

You got some fans out there Gaz...

SCTrojan
02-04-2005, 09:17 PM
I'm on the computer about 3-4 full hours a day. Let's say my "multi-tasking" abilities have increased exponentially.

When you say "multi-tasking" do you mean "screwing off?" :p

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 09:22 PM
When you say "multi-tasking" do you mean "screwing off?" :p

Eh....wouldn't quite say that; it's my home page....I open 4 or 5 intenet windows and bounce back between them, checking only the threads that I've posted in....only occaisionally does it really require the majority of my attention. :shrug:

SCTrojan
02-04-2005, 09:38 PM
I see. Well, having done a bit of research in the past few months, I find your survey categories are not exhaustive. Count me as a Chiefs lunatic who just wants to get other fans' take on what's going on.

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 09:42 PM
I see. Well, having done a bit of research in the past few months, I find your survey categories are not exhaustive. Count me as a Chiefs lunatic who just wants to get other fans' take on what's going on.

Yeah. Heck, I even posted some FB threads of late; it seems I do more FB threads in the off-season, more BS threads during the season... often to see if I can just stir the pot just a bit (particularly appropriate right now, with a nemesis here... :p )

I know, I know...you can't IMAGINE me doin' that.... :)

SCTrojan
02-04-2005, 09:52 PM
It's all good. I've been on the SC site a lot. It's a Friday night, everyone's gone, and I'm just trying to get my post totals up.

go bowe
02-04-2005, 09:52 PM
. . . if I can just stir the pot just a bit (particularly appropriate right now, with a nemesis here... :p )
. . . link?

what (or should i say which?) meminis is here?

(oops, rum & cokes... :BLVD: mmmmmmmm...)

(ya can't blame a guy for trying... :D )

go bowe
02-04-2005, 09:55 PM
It's all good. I've been on the SC site a lot. It's a Friday night, everyone's gone, and I'm just trying to get my post totals up.well, you'll have to work harder and type faster... :harumph: :harumph: :harumph:

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 09:58 PM
link?

what (or should i say which?) meminis is here?

(oops, rum & cokes... :BLVD: mmmmmmmm...)

(ya can't blame a guy for trying... :D )

I THINK I only have two, maybe three nemisises (pl?)....the rest, it seems, have kinda figured me out. I think? :shrug:

(White Russians; soon to be BLVD....mmmmmmmm)

No, I don't blame ya for tryin', John. ROFL

SCTrojan
02-04-2005, 09:58 PM
well, you'll have to work harder and type faster...

Alas, my laziness gets in the way.

As Joe Walsh sang, "They say I'm lazy, but it takes all my time."

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 10:02 PM
It's all good. I've been on the SC site a lot. It's a Friday night, everyone's gone, and I'm just trying to get my post totals up.

A couple of hints:

1. go to the "Official Planet Word Association Game"--one word posts. :thumb:

2. next, just fugg with people; especially ones who seem "combative" or "defensive"....that usually is good for 10-12 posts.

3. just be "friendly"--sometimes it's a "stream of consciousness" thingy, especially when aided by a few BLVDs.... :thumb:

4. sometimes one of the "smilies" or so-called emoticons will suffice for a response. :)

SCTrojan
02-04-2005, 10:04 PM
Good advice. I've found a picture that I think will be a good sig for awhile. Gotta get to 50, though.

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Good advice. I've found a picture that I think will be a good sig for awhile. Gotta get to 50, though.

Cool. Hell, you can do that tonight on this thread...

BRB, gonna get another Pale Ale. :thumb:

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
02-04-2005, 10:15 PM
How about the "hell and gone from Missouri and need to get my Chiefs fix once and a while" option?

Damn, we expatriates get no respect.

go bowe
02-04-2005, 10:18 PM
I THINK I only have two, maybe three nemisises (pl?)....the rest, it seems, have kinda figured me out. I think? :shrug:

(White Russians; soon to be BLVD....mmmmmmmm)

No, I don't blame ya for tryin', John. ROFLare these the same menonitis's that were hassling you before you took your, uh... vacation from the board?

i seem to remember something about two people giving you shit in pm's or something...

who?

(enquiring minds want to kow... :D )

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 10:20 PM
How about the "hell and gone from Missouri and need to get my Chiefs fix once and a while" option?

Damn, we expatriates get no respect.

Hey, that's cool. Sorry I over-looked that one for you, and ManillaChiefs and dig2fish...

(Hey, off the record....is JennyGump as awesome in-person, as we imagine....quick, before she finds this thread. :hmmm: )

go bowe
02-04-2005, 10:22 PM
Good advice. I've found a picture that I think will be a good sig for awhile. Gotta get to 50, though.pft...

you have to have at least 1,000 before you are allowed to have sigs, don't you?

go bowe
02-04-2005, 10:24 PM

Damn, we expatriates get no respect.unfortunately, there are fewer chiefs fixes than problems...

oh wait, you meant fix like... i get it now... :D

there aren't too many of those around these days, either... :(

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 10:24 PM
are these the same menonitis's that were hassling you before you took your, uh... vacation from the board?

i seem to remember something about two people giving you shit in pm's or something...

who?

(enquiring minds want to kow... :D )

One of them's the same; but seemed to have patched it up some with two of them....seems more like I traded 'em for a couple of other pains-in-the-asses; one of whom I have disagreed with, but generally like....he just hasn't figured me out...yet. :p

No names....sorry. I THINK I learned my lesson about THAT... :shake:

go bowe
02-04-2005, 10:25 PM
Hey, that's cool. Sorry I over-looked that one for you, and ManillaChiefs and dig2fish...

(Hey, off the record....is JennyGump as awesome in-person, as we imagine....quick, before she finds this thread. :hmmm: )heh, that one's easy...

she's MORE awesome than we imagine... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

i mean, for someone who is like 4'10" and weighs over 200 pounds (she's just big boned, you know)... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SCTrojan
02-04-2005, 10:25 PM
you have to have at least 1,000 before you are allowed to have sigs, don't you?

Well, then, it's going to be a REALLY long night.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
02-04-2005, 10:27 PM

(Hey, off the record....is JennyGump as awesome in-person, as we imagine....quick, before she finds this thread. :hmmm: )

I have no problem going on the record to say that Jenny is an <b>awesome</b> person. I had a great time visiting with her while she was in D.C.. Just wish there'd been more time for her to get a chance to see the city. I know she hit a few of the sights, but D.C. has got too much stuff to see in one day. Hell, I've been here seven years and still haven't seen all the Smithstonian yet.

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 10:27 PM
Well, then, it's going to be a REALLY long night.

Nah, it's 50...John is fuggin' with you...heh.

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 10:29 PM
i mean, for someone who is like 4'10" and weighs over 200 pounds (she's just big boned, you know)... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She's the Lou Holz/Bill Belichek of CP isn't she....downplayin' the expectations...... ROFL

Gott admit; I'm expecting Julia Roberts or somethin' close if I ever meet her though... :hmmm:

go bowe
02-04-2005, 10:29 PM
One of them's the same; but seemed to have patched it up some with two of them....seems more like I traded 'em for a couple of other pains-in-the-asses; one of whom I have disagreed with, but generally like....he just hasn't figured me out...yet. :p

No names....sorry. I THINK I learned my lesson about THAT... :shake:what lesson?

this is the stuff of chiefs planet legends...

where would we be without a frequent dose of drama to keep us entertained?

you have a duty to your fellow planeteers...

share with us the knowledge of the poison minds...

cast your doubts into the sea (???)

(and surely you're not counting mmemmemme are you?)

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 10:32 PM
what lesson?

this is the stuff of chiefs planet legends...

where would we be without a frequent dose of drama to keep us entertained?

you have a duty to your fellow planeteers...

share with us the knowledge of the poison minds...

cast your doubts into the sea (???)

(and surely you're not counting mmemmemme are you?)

Obviously, I enjoy attempting to keep some of you entertained...it's the teacher in me, among other things. Although, in fairness, I think "drama queen" is a bit harsh...heh.

If you want it in a PM, I'll respond...but I'm not postin' on the open board. No way... :shake:

go bowe
02-04-2005, 10:34 PM
Obviously, I enjoy attempting to keep some of you entertained...it's the teacher in me, among other things. Although, in fairness, I think "drama queen" is a bit harsh...heh.

If you want it in a PM, I'll respond...but I'm not postin' on the open board. No way... :shake:aw, c'mon...

maybe a hint, like a picture of their avatar? :thumb:

SCTrojan
02-04-2005, 10:38 PM
Nah, it's 50...John is fuggin' with you...heh.

ROFL

craneref
02-05-2005, 01:00 AM
It has to be the GAZ :p

Psyko Tek
02-05-2005, 08:29 AM
I'm here cause everybody at work talks about politics and is clueless about football

chiefs4me
02-05-2005, 10:36 AM
For me it's like a day at the zoo...I log on to see what all the freaking loons are doing today.

FloridaChief
02-05-2005, 11:00 AM
For me it's like a day at the zoo...I log on to see what all the freaking loons are doing today.

Strangely, that what the rest of us are thinking when you log in...

chiefs4me
02-05-2005, 01:20 PM
Strangely, that what the rest of us are thinking when you log in...

Well why didn't you say it then? Glad I can make all your days happy...ROFL

Mr. Kotter
09-27-2005, 01:52 PM
Well why didn't you say it then? Glad I can make all your days happy...ROFL

You and Eric should get a room....heh. ROFL

Oh, and BUMP! for the noobs.....

Mr. Kotter
07-07-2007, 08:52 PM
Bump for the edification of all the "noobs" we have...and it's a Saturday night party. ;)

PBJ

Sam Hall
07-07-2007, 08:55 PM
I'm here cuz I wanna be here.

Mr. Kotter
07-07-2007, 08:56 PM
I'm here cuz I wanna be here.

You is one of da noobs I be talkin' 'bout. :)

Baconeater
07-07-2007, 09:01 PM
I keep coming here because this board is more entertaining than 99% of the garbage on TV.

Sam Hall
07-07-2007, 09:02 PM
You is one of da noobs I be talkin' 'bout. :)

I must be one of the head noobs.

DaFace
07-07-2007, 09:07 PM
I keep coming here because this board is more entertaining than 99% of the garbage on TV.

Ditto. Plus, it got me a job, so I kinda feel like I have to.

Logical
07-07-2007, 09:44 PM
Where is

Eccentric azz that loves f*cking with people.

Bob Dole
07-07-2007, 09:57 PM
Where is

Bob Dole is right here.

What the **** do you want this time?

Mr. Kotter
07-07-2007, 10:00 PM
Where is

It's choice number FIVE on the list....made, specifically, with YOU in mind....bi-atch. :p

Logical
07-07-2007, 10:54 PM
It's choice number FIVE on the list....made, specifically, with YOU in mind....bi-atch. :pCept I am not really a computer whiz like morph, parker and the other IT gurus so I did not think that one was for me.

luv
07-07-2007, 11:29 PM
I'll keep coming back until I'm banned.

Smed1065
07-08-2007, 12:20 AM
I'll keep coming back until I'm banned.

That should not take long......

(laughing with grape.............

Smed1065
07-08-2007, 12:31 AM
I am here because I am a Chiefs fan.

The board has grown on me like a wart.......Preparation H sucks for this disease.

I like the sarcastic nature here.

big nasty kcnut
07-08-2007, 02:58 AM
I'm here cause it's better then talking about the cowboys every freaking day. Plus great people on here.

Smed1065
07-08-2007, 03:06 AM
Kewl site once you learn the azz holez.

I mean the regulars......

Ugly Duck
07-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Where is the "Banned From All Other Sites" option?

TinyEvel
07-08-2007, 11:09 AM
No chiefs fans in Cali.

Plus, y'all are my intereneat watercooler gang.

milkman
07-08-2007, 12:34 PM
No chiefs fans in Cali.

What are you talking about?

There are at least 4 of us.