PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Chiefsplanet ..........

Pages : 1 [2]

Iowanian
02-11-2005, 12:42 PM
III seems to be getting a little bit of a strut awefully quickly after getting rid of that Moon juice.
You'd think he was RonJeremyIII.

Don't let her read over your shoulder III, or you'll be scoring less than Gochiefs since his sleepover at Michael Jackson's house.

Mr. Laz
02-11-2005, 12:44 PM
Tennessee. To tap dat ass.
Thats uncalled for postin stuff like that.

translation: she laughed at his small weenie and he didn't get any

ROFL

royc03
02-11-2005, 12:44 PM
She laughed at some of the things you guys said .... but try to keep down what you say, ok.

royc03
02-11-2005, 12:47 PM
translation: she laughed at his small weenie and he didn't get any

ROFL

Are you sure about that ? How do you know if your sure ? Are you sure that you are sure ? :hmmm:

Well guess what your wrong, and i aint a tellin anything else.

|Zach|
02-11-2005, 12:52 PM
and i aint a tellin anything else.
Ha

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 12:53 PM
...Well guess what your wrong, and i aint a tellin anything else.

Tell you what, Roy; why don't you sneak into your Dad's liquor cabinet....and check back with us in a couple of hours. :thumb:

|Zach|
02-11-2005, 12:54 PM
Tell you what, Roy; why don't you sneak into your Dad's liquor cabinet....and check back with us in a couple of hours. :thumb:
I will take a grey goose and cranberry...or an amaretto sour.

go bowe
02-11-2005, 12:54 PM
not yet, anyway...

ROYC75
02-11-2005, 01:09 PM
III seems to be getting a little bit of a strut awefully quickly after getting rid of that Moon juice.
You'd think he was RonJeremyIII.

Don't let her read over your shoulder III, or you'll be scoring less than Gochiefs since his sleepover at Michael Jackson's house.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROYC75
02-11-2005, 01:11 PM

# 1... He is not here
# 2 .. I don't have a liqour cabinet, I have cabinets, but no liqour. Unless the wife wants to ! :)

Saulbadguy
02-11-2005, 01:16 PM
Thats uncalled for postin stuff like that.
What? Tennessee? Yeah..its a pretty rotten place. I wouldn't go back unless I had to.

Iowanian
02-11-2005, 01:27 PM
Holy Crap.

He showed her the Planet....

III, if you did, you deserve it when she reads all the stories you told about those other 2 gals you've been poking lately.

I'm glad you got those warts frozen off before she saw them too. Hopefully the Crab problem was cured too...she'll be pissed for giving those to her too.

|Zach|
02-11-2005, 01:28 PM
Holy Crap.

He showed her the Planet....

III, if you did, you deserve it when she reads all the stories you told about those other 2 gals you've been poking lately.

I'm glad you got those warts frozen off before she saw them too. Hopefully the Crab problem was cured too...she'll be pissed for giving those to her too.
Didn't you try and warn him about that?

Ghostof
02-11-2005, 01:31 PM
Deion Sanders

Emmitt Smith

Ronnie Lott

Marcus Allen

Archie Manning

Iowanian
02-11-2005, 01:33 PM
Numerous times.

III, if you showed her the planet........after all the advice given here, and she turns out to actually have a dong..........its your fault.

Unbelievable. I swear Puddy is worse that Kryptonite.

Saulbadguy
02-11-2005, 01:34 PM
Deion Sanders

Emmitt Smith

Ronnie Lott

Marcus Allen

Archie Manning
Erm...wrong thread?

Douche Baggins
02-11-2005, 02:02 PM
I will take a grey goose and cranberry...or an amaretto sour.

Fag.

Douche Baggins
02-11-2005, 02:14 PM
She laughed at some of the things you guys said .... but try to keep down what you say, ok.

WHAT'S THAT ROY? YOU SAID YOU SPANKED DAT ASS ALL NIGHT LONG AND CAN'T WAIT FOR SECONDS?

Saulbadguy
02-11-2005, 02:18 PM
WHAT'S THAT ROY? YOU SAID YOU SPANKED DAT ASS ALL NIGHT LONG AND CAN'T WAIT FOR SECONDS?
HE SAID HE SPANKED THAT ASS AND RODE THE WAVES ALL THE WAY TO NASHVILLE

Cochise
02-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Damn, I hope you didn't tell her about the bumps on your twig, I think that's what they call one of those "pre-existing medical conditions"

Douche Baggins
02-11-2005, 02:20 PM
HE SAID HE SPANKED THAT ASS AND RODE THE WAVES ALL THE WAY TO NASHVILLE

HE SPANKED IT WITH ALL HIS MIGHT! YES SAH! HOG WILD ON DAT TENN-U-SEE ACE! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEE!

Iowanian
02-11-2005, 02:25 PM
I hope she doesn't find out that you were planning on putting your thumb in the dirty place.

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 02:25 PM
... I have cabinets, but no liqour. .. :)

Holy crap, what kinda man are you; wait until Brian hears about this.

I find it utterly amazing livin' with III hasn't driven you to alcoholism yet. :hmmm:

Saulbadguy
02-11-2005, 02:26 PM
I hope she doesn't find out that you were planning on putting your thumb in the dirty place.
http://www.big12warzone.com/ubb/graemlins/sanchez.gif

Iowanian
02-11-2005, 02:27 PM
Holy Moley!

Sauldo, that is by far the best smiley to ever appear on the Planet.

Douche Baggins
Roy "Dirty Sanchez" III

Saulbadguy
The ole dirty sanchez never fails to please.

Cochise
02-11-2005, 02:29 PM
Roy "Dirty Sanchez" III

I thought it was the Cleveland Steamer

Iowanian
02-11-2005, 02:30 PM
You know he's been trying to work the "shocker hand" all week, poking the pinky in the ear, 2 in the mouth.......1 in the nose, 2 in the eyes...2 in the belly, 1 in the jelly.

I'd help the poor guy with instructions, but he'd reveal his source all over the net, and then I'd have to get wealthy teaching courses, and I just like my life the way it is now.

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 02:31 PM
The ole dirty sanchez never fails to please.

Is that "kosher" for Jews?

Saulbadguy
02-11-2005, 02:32 PM
I thought it was the Cleveland Steamer
Cleveland Steamer is where you take a dump and then "steam roll" it, preferably while being pleasured. Similar to the Pasadena Mudslide, or the California Hot Plate. Also similar to the Cincinatti Steamer, but in that case you do it on her face.

Iowanian
02-11-2005, 02:33 PM
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

yunghungwell
02-11-2005, 02:33 PM
Cleveland Steamer is where you take a dump and then "steam roll" it, preferably while being pleasured. Similar to the Pasadena Mudslide, or the California Hot Plate. Also similar to the Cincinatti Steamer, but in that case you do it on her face.
:Lin:

Saulbadguy
02-11-2005, 02:34 PM
Heh.

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 02:37 PM
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

"Dodgeball," eh?

royr17
02-11-2005, 07:18 PM
You guys are drivin me crazy with this stuff .......

Saulbadguy
02-11-2005, 07:19 PM
You guys are drivin me crazy with this stuff .......
Are you gonna try the California Hot Plate, tonight?

royr17
02-11-2005, 07:22 PM
I refuse to talk about this stuff, i had plan not to say anything and not let you know where im goin, but dad and you guys had to go off and run your mouth, thats the best thing you guys do, god how could you guys ?????

royr17
02-11-2005, 07:24 PM
Now excuse me while i go take care of my girlfriend, she's sick after havin 4 teeth pulled, all 4 wisdom teeth ........

go bowe
are you back home already, roy?

Saulbadguy
I refuse to talk about this stuff, i had plan not to say anything and not let you know where im goin, but dad and you guys had to go off and run your mouth, thats the best thing you guys do, god how could you guys ?????
Come on Roy. Be a sport about it. When a man goes off to visit a girl for 8, 9 , or 12 days, at age 20, we know you aren't there to play Parcheesi all day.

|Zach|
So you are going to tell us things you do...ask for advice and theng et mad when we talk about it?

Saulbadguy
02-11-2005, 07:25 PM
Now excuse me while i go take care of my girlfriend, she's sick after havin 4 teeth pulled, all 4 wisdom teeth ........
Thats definately an inconvience.

Well, be gentle.

royr17
02-11-2005, 07:26 PM
So you are going to tell us things you do...ask for advice and theng et mad when we talk about it?

Nope, never again, cause when i did that i really ****ed up and im not makin that mistake again.

ENDelt260
02-11-2005, 07:27 PM
Sumbitch. You went and told her 'bout the Planet.

Well, hope you enjoyed it while it lasted.

royr17
02-11-2005, 07:29 PM
Sumbitch. You went and told her 'bout the Planet.

Well, hope you enjoyed it while it lasted.

Did i say that it wasnt workin out, nope, its workin out pretty well me and her.

So much for what you know. Im pissed at some guys that said things on her that was out of the line and totally uncalled for.

royr17
02-11-2005, 07:32 PM
Well im goin to take care of her and goin to bed, goodnight guys .......

Saulbadguy
02-11-2005, 07:32 PM
"Take care of her" isn't the prefered nomenclature for such activities. You may want to rephrase that before she sees.

Douche Baggins
02-11-2005, 07:34 PM

Grow some thicker skin...AND TAP DAT ASS!

Phobia
02-11-2005, 07:37 PM
Did i say that it wasnt workin out, nope, its workin out pretty well me and her.

So much for what you know. Im pissed at some guys that said things on her that was out of the line and totally uncalled for.

Dude, you really need to tell her that she doesn't literally suck. I'm tired of the complaints. Just tell her to stick it in her mouth and mimmick a chicken pecking for corn.

Phobia
02-11-2005, 07:38 PM

I'm pretty sure you'll post in about 15 seconds anyway.

Iowanian
02-11-2005, 07:58 PM

Look here you snot nosed pudwhacker......You come here for advice.......you get adice. You were told NOT to TELL HER ABOUT THE PLANET and you did anyway. Crimeny.....my 4 year old nephew knows if he tells the women what we tell him, he can't go with the men anymore.

Its your fault when she decides that gochiefs is funny and takes her 3 gallon strap-on down to texas to punish his stinkstar.

If she makes you put your face on her peepee....you're supposed to play tongue hockey with the thing that HOPEFULLY looks like a Pink SoyBean. If its got Balls under it, you're doing it wrong.

If she sees, hears, or knows about anything said on the planet, its not the posters fault........Its YOURS for not listening.

FYI...when she's on her back...you're aiming for the TOP hole.

Saulbadguy
02-11-2005, 07:59 PM
sinkstar..HOLY SHIT!! ROFL

|Zach|
02-11-2005, 08:08 PM
Ol' Roy. He's a deal...

Iowanian
02-11-2005, 08:10 PM
So, the real question is....

Did she laugh at your wedding tackle?

ENDelt260
02-11-2005, 08:10 PM
"If it's got balls under it, you're doing it wrong"

Nice

Top notch Iowanian post all-around. I give it four stinkstars.

Skip Towne
02-11-2005, 08:15 PM
Look here you snot nosed pudwhacker......You come here for advice.......you get adice. You were told NOT to TELL HER ABOUT THE PLANET and you did anyway. Crimeny.....my 4 year old nephew knows if he tells the women what we tell him, he can't go with the men anymore.

Its your fault when she decides that gochiefs is funny and takes her 3 gallon strap-on down to texas to punish his stinkstar.

If she makes you put your face on her peepee....you're supposed to play tongue hockey with the thing that HOPEFULLY looks like a Pink SoyBean. If its got Balls under it, you're doing it wrong.

If she sees, hears, or knows about anything said on the planet, its not the posters fault........Its YOURS for not listening.

FYI...when she's on her back...you're aiming for the TOP hole.
Hey, Iowanian, thanks for the instructions. I'm going to the bar RIGHT NOW. Pink soybean, check, top hole, check. I'm outta here.

Iowanian
02-11-2005, 08:17 PM
SKIP!!!
Step Away from that Goat..........

The Instructions Might be different, I'm going to have to zip to the mange and ask Spider for you.

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 08:20 PM
Hey, Iowanian, thanks for the instructions. I'm going to the bar RIGHT NOW. Pink soybean, check, top hole, check. I'm outta here.

Damn, who says it's too late to teach an old dog....

go bowe
02-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Dude, you really need to tell her that she doesn't literally suck. I'm tired of the complaints. Just tell her to stick it in her mouth and mimmick a chicken pecking for corn.pecking for corn?

is that how they do it these days?

ROYC75
02-12-2005, 08:21 AM
Damn Robo ( III ).........

I told you not to put your nose where it don't belong..... ( back on the planet about these topics)

You just couldn't resist ! :shake:

Live and learn.