PDA

View Full Version : At what point...?

Calcountry
02-04-2005, 06:56 PM
At what point in the Super Bowl will one team say, OH SHIT!

You know, in every super bowl there comes a moment when one team or the other's back is squarly flat ass up against the wall. In some super bowls, like the ones with the Bill's in it, it happened almost immediately. In others, it happened right as the field goal kicker split the uprights at the end of the game.

Since the Chiefs have never played in one since I can remember, this is the point of excitement in a game that I am always looking for. It is very interesting to put the finger on exactly when that moment is in each SB.

Predictions and coments are welcome.

Donger
02-04-2005, 06:58 PM
Since the Chiefs have never played in one

I make no claim of being a Chief's historian, but I'm relatively sure this is incorrect.

Calcountry
02-04-2005, 07:01 PM
I make no claim of being a Chief's historian, but I'm relatively sure this is incorrect.I meant to say, since I can remember. In bunny's world, 40 years old, it has never happened. ;)

FloridaChief
02-04-2005, 07:14 PM
I meant to say, since I can remember. In bunny's world, 40 years old, it has never happened. ;)

It happened in my world. For Viking fans, it was the moment when Otis caught that TD pass. Blew the fuvking winds out of their sails; even I was able to grasp it and I was 6-years old at the time...

Calcountry
02-04-2005, 07:19 PM
It happened in my world. For Viking fans, it was the moment when Otis caught that TD pass. Blew the fuvking winds out of their sails; even I was able to grasp it and I was 6-years old at the time...Sorry about the screw up, I wish I had been 6 at the time.

Demonpenz
02-04-2005, 07:30 PM
i remember saying oh shit when lin elliot walked on the field

Calcountry
02-04-2005, 07:43 PM
i remember saying oh shit when lin elliot walked on the fieldI remember saying oh shit evertime the Chiefs scored against the Colts in 2003.

Calcountry
02-07-2005, 08:29 PM
This years OH SHIT moment, came when the Patriots went up by 10 points with about 8:30 to go in the game for the Eagles. The sad thing is, the Eagles didn't realize it, and simply refused to say it to themselves as was indicated by their lack of hurry up offense and 2 minute drill on the last drive.

Sure-Oz
02-07-2005, 08:45 PM
Mcnabb was like fugg this sh1t i want some campbells soup, atleast TO did all he could.