PDA

View Full Version : This Jamal Lewis thing is scary, what is our country coming to

BIG_DADDY
02-04-2005, 07:22 PM
when a guy can face 10 years in prison for making a freaking call on a cell phone good god. As it is he has to do 4 months and has lost 761k in wages. This reminds me of Pink Floyd the wall.

Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
Get them up against the wall!
There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me,
Get him up against the wall!
That one looks Jewish!
And that one's a coon!
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?
There's one smoking a joint,
And another with spots!
If I had my way,
I'd have all of you shot!

I don't know why they didn't just shoot him to tell you the truth, is this what we signed up for on the War Against Drugs?

Scary sheet man, in America too.

Dave Lane
02-04-2005, 07:25 PM
If you arranged a hit to kill someone in a phone call I suppose you could get the death penalty. I think he got lucky should have got a year. Deal in coke deals and you get what you deserve.

Dave

Demonpenz
02-04-2005, 07:26 PM
legalize Drug Trafficking!

BIG_DADDY
02-04-2005, 07:29 PM
If you arranged a hit to kill someone in a phone call I suppose you could get the death penalty. I think he got lucky should have got a year. Deal in coke deals and you get what you deserve.

Dave

OK Hitler.

Vioxx causes 140k heart attacks and nobody does a day. Deal some weed and get locked up and charged with a felony and take away your life. OK I don't have words to describe comparing murder to picking up some blow for your buddy but whatever makes you feel good. IMO anyone who passed these kind of Draconian laws should be the ones shot. Line the fukers up.

Boozer
02-04-2005, 07:29 PM
If you arranged a hit to kill someone in a phone call I suppose you could get the death penalty.
I am unaware of that ever happening. I imagine it's difficult to rack up aggravating circumstances on a murder charge when you don't physically kill the victim.

Calcountry
02-04-2005, 07:31 PM
when a guy can face 10 years in prison for making a freaking call on a cell phone good god. As it is he has to do 4 months and has lost 761k in wages. This reminds me of Pink Floyd the wall.

That one looks Jewish!
And that one's a coon!
And another with spots!
If I had my way,

I don't know why they didn't just shoot him to tell you the truth, is this what we signed up for on the War Against Drugs?

Scary sheet man, in America too.I'd have all of you shot!
MUSIC ON/ DA DA DA DA, da da DA DA DA, da da DA DA DA DA dA......

this is the United states calling are we reaching.

Dave Lane
02-04-2005, 07:39 PM
I am unaware of that ever happening. I imagine it's difficult to rack up aggravating circumstances on a murder charge when you don't physically kill the victim.

Hence the I suppose...

Dave

Boozer
02-04-2005, 07:59 PM
Hence the I suppose...

Dave

Fair enough. Then again, some think it's fair enough to murder those who murder.

BIG_DADDY
02-04-2005, 08:06 PM
MUSIC ON/ DA DA DA DA, da da DA DA DA, da da DA DA DA DA dA......

this is the United states calling are we reaching.

Nice touch.

Miles
02-04-2005, 08:13 PM
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Bluffs/7571/fascist_pink.jpg

BIG_DADDY
02-04-2005, 08:14 PM
Here is a kicker. Where we live they say they will not respond to alarms anymore unless they can very there is problem. In Alameda County they say it costs them 200k a year to respond to these faulse alarms so they are not going to anymore either. They just had somebody break into a gun shop last night and the alarm kept screeching until an employee showed up the next morning. They stole 30 hanguns and rifles. Here is my question and beef. the cops that are on duty are already on duty right? Where are they losing money from writing up tickets form all those speeding criminals? Lets just say for 2 seconds it's true. WTF are we doing locking up people for years on some stupid drug charge at 35k a year + cost of prosecution + cost of enforcement when we can't even afford to have them protect our homes, families and businesses. There is something seriously wrong with this picture.

shaneo69
02-04-2005, 08:20 PM

Stay tuned to find out how much time former Blues hockey player Mike Danton gets. He used a cell phone to try to set up a hit on his agent and now is facing a likely sentence of 7 years in prison.

Boozer
02-04-2005, 08:22 PM
Stay tuned to find out how much time former Blues hockey player Mike Danton gets. He used a cell phone to try to set up a hit on his agent and now is facing a likely sentence of 7 years in prison.

If you ask me, there's a big f'ing difference between 7 years and being gassed.

alanm
02-04-2005, 08:24 PM
Moral of the story... If you're going to deal drugs don't use a cell phone. Cops or Feds don't need a wiretap order to pluck cell phone conversations out of the air. Their free!! everyone can tap into them. :thumb:

BIG_DADDY
02-04-2005, 08:25 PM

Thank you for making my point. Try and get some blow for your buddy your facing 10 years. Try killing somebody it's 7 years. This is total insanity. I can't stand much of the liberal agenda but say what you will about them they haven't lost the ****ing minds when it comes to this retarded War on Drugs.

Boozer
02-04-2005, 08:27 PM
Moral of the story... If you're going to deal drugs don't use a cell phone. Cops or Feds don't need a wiretap order to pluck cell phone conversations out of the air. Their free!! everyone can tap into them. :thumb:
You sure about that? I coulda sworn there was some US statute providing that "the authorities" needed to tread cell phone "lines" just like they were land lines. 'Couse, this was pre-PATRIOT Act....

BIG_DADDY
02-04-2005, 08:29 PM
Oh one more thing, the average man women and child in this country gets 12 prescriptions a year. The drug companies can get all kinds of people hooked on drugs, **** up their health and or kill them and none of them will ever do a day. Get caught selling some ****ing herb to your buddy though and look the **** out.

BIG_DADDY
02-04-2005, 08:31 PM
You sure about that? I coulda sworn there was some US statute providing that "the authorities" needed to tread cell phone "lines" just like they were land lines. 'Couse, this was pre-PATRIOT Act....

The irony of that. The most unpatriotic thing ever passed in our lifetime will be called the patriot act.

Pitt Gorilla
02-04-2005, 08:58 PM
Uh, Big Daddy, you had better be careful or people will lump you in with those libbies; your last few posts are unacceptable.

BIG_DADDY
02-04-2005, 09:02 PM
Uh, Big Daddy, you had better be careful or people will lump you in with those libbies; your last few posts are unacceptable.

I got news for you when it comes to legislating morality and over zealous law enforcement in gerneral I am liberal. I am sick of these ****ing pilgrams and their draconian laws. It would also be nice to get a conservative that was more traditional when it comes to spending also.

Pitt Gorilla
02-04-2005, 09:35 PM
I got news for you when it comes to legislating morality and over zealous law enforcement in gerneral I am liberal. I am sick of these ****ing pilgrams and their draconian laws. It would also be nice to get a conservative that was more traditional when it comes to spending also.I couldn't agree any more. I actually think Arnold may be the politician that best represents my political leanings (who knew?). Yet, I'm a "liberal" on here. You don't toe the line, you get labeled. Eh, it's all good.

BIG_DADDY
02-04-2005, 09:58 PM
I couldn't agree any more. I actually think Arnold may be the politician that best represents my political leanings (who knew?). Yet, I'm a "liberal" on here. You don't toe the line, you get labeled. Eh, it's all good.

I know what your saying people come at me big time for being a conservative but in a lot of ways I really am not. Of course if people think that the terroristme's and flunkies are what liberals are now I guess they are right I would have to be considered more of a conservative.

Miles
02-04-2005, 11:02 PM
I know what your saying people come at me big time for being a conservative but in a lot of ways I really am not. Of course if people think that the terroristme's and flunkies are what liberals are now I guess they are right I would have to be considered more of a conservative.

Yeah the classifacation of liberal and conservative seems to be pretty polarized these days. Based on this thread alone I think I may be pretty close to your views and get labled a liberal by many of my conservative friends. Though traditionally i would easily be seen as a conservative. Basically politiacal classifications annoy me as do politics in general. I tend to take the approach of i think whatever the hell i do and to really care if it fits neatly in a political classification.

Michael Michigan
02-05-2005, 12:14 AM

That one looks Jewish!
And that one's a coon!
And another with spots!
If I had my way,

Scary sheet man, in America too.

Settle down BD.

He's off to Club Fed for four months to rehab his ankle.

I'm sure he'll be fine.

Ultra Peanut
02-05-2005, 12:33 AM
Hey, I never signed up for the War Against Some Drugs.

Michael Michigan
02-05-2005, 12:49 AM
Hey, I never signed up for the War Against Some Drugs.

Are you sure?

I'm certain you don't read everything you sign.

;)

Ultra Peanut
02-05-2005, 12:51 AM
I've never signed anything!

Michael Michigan
02-05-2005, 01:40 AM
I've never signed anything!

I think it's on the bottom of your Blockbuster receipt.

Den9899
02-05-2005, 02:27 AM
I don't even know the person that started this thread, but I already know he does drugs. You know the f'n laws, abide by them or face the consequences.

Easy as that bucko.

mcan
02-05-2005, 02:34 AM
The prescription drug industry in this country (actually its a global industry) is out of hand... Not just a little out of hand... Majorly out of hand...

Even still, it's not hard to stay away from recreational drugs, which I think are all pretty much stupid. If there's a reason for a drug to be taken, then I'm all for it being done in the safest and sanest way possible.

That said, I would much rather that weed be legalized and alcohol be illegal, but I digress...

Dartgod
02-05-2005, 06:14 AM
I don't even know the person that started this thread, but I already know he does drugs. You know the f'n laws, abide by them or face the consequences.

Easy as that bucko.
You're a dumbass. I'm pretty sure BD doesn't do drugs. He's stated that here numerous times. He's just against stupid drug laws.

Ultra Peanut
02-05-2005, 06:17 AM
I don't even know the person that started this thread, but I already know he tries to use the white water fountain. You know the f'n laws, abide by them or face the consequences.

Easy as that bucko.Point taken.

htismaqe
02-05-2005, 06:34 AM

You know, my views are more in line with yours than anybody else here I think...

Skip Towne
02-05-2005, 07:25 AM
In the 1950's you had to be a really bad dude to go to prison. Now all you have to do is have a pulse.

Cochise
02-05-2005, 07:41 AM
I don't really think that drugs ought to be illegal, or at least not as illegal as the are, but I have no sympathy for this guy.

Right or wrong, he knew what the law was, he decided to take the risk, and it's his own damn fault.

stevieray
02-05-2005, 09:36 AM

Easy as that bucko.

Like being ejected for putting vaseline on jerseys.

Pitt Gorilla
02-05-2005, 10:03 AM
In the 1950's you had to be a really bad dude to go to prison. Now all you have to do is have a pulse.Sad, but true. Guess who gets to pay for it?

Mr. Laz
02-05-2005, 11:25 AM
= 4 More years of Bush, like it or not..
welcome to the conservative america

i wonder if people still think the republican party wants LESS government?

Lzen
02-05-2005, 03:31 PM
welcome to the conservative america

i wonder if people still think the republican party wants LESS government?

Oh give me a break. These laws were in place way before conservatives regained control.

I do agree somewhat with BD that the drug penalties are too high. Especially in comparison to murder. But I don't think there should be no penalties. Perhaps they should make it more grams/ounces before you're charged with dealing. And I don't think Marijuana should necessarily be illegal. It's not any different than alcohol, IMO, as far as intoxication. (yeah, I know the effects are different).

Coke, crack, meth, crank, etc. are much worse. Much more addictive, IMO. They are much more of a menace to the good of society.

Calcountry
02-05-2005, 03:35 PM
Just say no.

Ari Chi3fs
02-05-2005, 03:56 PM
im a big fan of BigDaddy.

Im a big fan of the War on Expensive Drugs.

Im trying to get my boy to lower the price, an ounce of herb is more than an ounce of gold... how absurd... so absurd, its criminal.

When politicians made Herb illegal, they created farmable gold.

ENDelt260
02-05-2005, 04:10 PM
an ounce of herb is more than an ounce of gold....

How much does an ounce of gold cost?

Calcountry
02-05-2005, 04:12 PM

Buying and selling Gold

here: http://www.golddealer.com/howtoorder.html

Cochise
02-05-2005, 05:36 PM

It fluctuates like any other commodity.. you can see it on tv financial reports and stuff. I want to say an ounce is usually $20 or so

ENDelt260
02-05-2005, 05:48 PM
It fluctuates like any other commodity.. you can see it on tv financial reports and stuff. I want to say an ounce is usually $20 or so
Son of a bitch. That is cheaper than weed.

Can you smoke it?

philfree
02-05-2005, 08:59 PM
The FCC and the Felony offense for using a cell phone during a drug transaction? Isn't that some sort of legal Double Jepordy?

PhilFree :arrow:

Baby Lee
02-06-2005, 07:28 AM
OK, now I'm confused.

Those against drug use are berated for conflating the sainted cannibis with the 'harder' drugs like cocaine and heroin.

Now Jamal is busted for setting up a cocaine deal, and the pro drug side is b!tching and moaning about joints and weed.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2005, 10:56 AM
OK, now I'm confused.

Those against drug use are berated for conflating the sainted cannibis with the 'harder' drugs like cocaine and heroin.

Now Jamal is busted for setting up a cocaine deal, and the pro drug side is b!tching and moaning about joints and weed.

I think the point was drug sentencing is off the scale ridiculous when a guy who uses his cell phone to set up a murder is facing 7 years and Jamal trying to hook his homeboy with a little blow faces 10. Bitching about weed laws while your at it just is a natural transition.