PDA

View Full Version : I just moved.....

Skip Towne
02-04-2005, 08:30 PM
back to Oklahoma from Arkansas. Can you tell me if you notice a difference in my accent? I think I had an Arkansas drawl and now have an Oklahoma twang. What do you think?

BIG_DADDY
02-04-2005, 08:31 PM
I think you need some beach front property

Skip Towne
02-04-2005, 08:36 PM
I think you need some beach front property
Sure I do. I can't afford the down payment on a free lunch.

BIG_DADDY
02-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Sure I do. I can't afford the down payment on a free lunch.

I'll kick ya some cash for one of those pirate cards. ;)
:evil:

Mr. Kotter
02-04-2005, 08:46 PM
Congrats. Good luck.

Skip Towne
02-04-2005, 09:15 PM
I'll kick ya some cash for one of those pirate cards. ;)
:evil:
Yeah, I hear you. But as far as I know that is overwith.

morphius
02-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Congrats, hope it works out for you.

Now you have no reason to call my wife again...

BIG_DADDY
02-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Yeah, I hear you. But as far as I know that is overwith.

It was getting to be too much of a pain in the ass anyway from what I hear. Dish network is still up though and so is that Canadian system.

Skip Towne
02-04-2005, 09:31 PM
Congrats, hope it works out for you.

Now you have no reason to call my wife again...Oh, yes I do. My territory goes from Tulsa north to Chanute Ks. Maybe she'll buy me lunch again.

go bowe
02-04-2005, 09:57 PM
so you're all settled in then?

btw, congrats on the move... :toast:

morphius
02-04-2005, 10:21 PM
Oh, yes I do. My territory goes from Tulsa north to Chanute Ks. Maybe she'll buy me lunch again.
LOL! Nice.

PastorMikH
02-04-2005, 10:44 PM
back to Oklahoma from Arkansas. Can you tell me if you notice a difference in my accent? I think I had an Arkansas drawl and now have an Oklahoma twang. What do you think?

You're sounding more inteligent already.

Phobia
02-05-2005, 08:35 AM
I can't believe nobody has pointed out that you're gonna have to divorce your mother now.

Herzig
02-05-2005, 08:39 AM

BULLSHIT!! You never lived in ARKANSAS!! You moved from Cassville, Missouri!!

Calcountry
02-05-2005, 11:28 AM
Yeah, I hear you. But as far as I know that is overwith.Yeah, they have the means to write to the cards over the air without the phone line being plugged in.

BigVE
02-05-2005, 11:44 AM

Whats the difference?

By the way Skip, you "twang" has an in-bread quality to it. You have mastered it. ;)

Calcountry
02-05-2005, 11:57 AM
Whats the difference?

By the way Skip, you "twang" has an in-bread quality to it. You have mastered it. ;)Oh, I don't know. But I do remember my Uncle from Bonner spgs Ks making the following coment when a neighbors goat wandered into his yard.

"WE CAN'T HAVE A GOAT IN OUR YARD, IT JUST CAN'T BE. WE AIN'T NO ARKANSAWYER!!!"

chiefs4me
02-05-2005, 01:29 PM
So when is the big house warming party?

Pants
02-05-2005, 02:37 PM
I can't believe nobody has pointed out that you're gonna have to divorce your mother now.

ROFL

PastorMikH
02-05-2005, 09:52 PM
So when is the big house warming party?

He "CLAIMS" to be coming from Arkansas. My bet is he just hooked his old house to his bumper and took it with him.

dtebbe
02-05-2005, 11:38 PM
I think you are still an old fart.

DT

C-Mac
02-06-2005, 01:13 AM

:thumb:

I guess dem dar accents er kindee like dem howarshews.......

Phobia
02-06-2005, 08:28 AM
Skip, when you get settled in, will you take a moment to tell us what you remember about Fritz Pollard?

FloridaChief
02-06-2005, 08:31 AM
Skip, when you get settled in, will you take a moment to tell us what you remember about Fritz Pollard?

Heh, funny...

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-06-2005, 09:36 AM
I just moved.......
I thought this was gonna be another poop thread.

RedNeckRaider
02-06-2005, 10:30 AM
ROFL

Rain Man
02-06-2005, 12:35 PM
Chicks and ducks and geese better scurry

When skip takes you out in his surrey,

When skip takes you out in the surrey with the fringe on top!

Watch that fringe and see how it flutters

When skip drives them high steppin' strutters.

Nosey pokes'll peek thru' their shutters and their eyes will pop!

The wheels are yeller, the upholstery's brown,

The dashboard's genuine leather,

With isinglass curtains y' can roll right down,

In case there's a change in the weather.

Two bright sidelight's winkin' and blinkin',

Ain't no finer rig I'm a-thinkin'

You c'n keep your rig if you're thinkin' 'at I'd keer to swap

Fer that shiny, little surrey with the fringe on the top!

FloridaChief
02-06-2005, 01:00 PM
Chicks and ducks and geese better scurry

When skip takes you out in his surrey,

When skip takes you out in the surrey with the fringe on top!

Watch that fringe and see how it flutters

When skip drives them high steppin' strutters.

Nosey pokes'll peek thru' their shutters and their eyes will pop!

The wheels are yeller, the upholstery's brown,

The dashboard's genuine leather,

With isinglass curtains y' can roll right down,

In case there's a change in the weather.

Two bright sidelight's winkin' and blinkin',

Ain't no finer rig I'm a-thinkin'

You c'n keep your rig if you're thinkin' 'at I'd keer to swap

Fer that shiny, little surrey with the fringe on the top!

Isinglass curtains....pffttt

...way to over-reach...

:rolleyes:

Rain Man
02-06-2005, 01:52 PM
Isinglass curtains....pffttt

...way to over-reach...

:rolleyes:

Skip has unusual tastes.

JimNasium
02-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Skip has unusual tastes.
None = unusual?

Ari Chi3fs
02-06-2005, 02:34 PM
Rothleisberger's Grandma must be heartbroken.

Mr. Kotter
02-27-2005, 08:07 PM
Gosh, is this thread about Skip....nah, it can't be. :hmmm:

Pants
02-27-2005, 08:12 PM
Gosh, is this thread about Skip....nah, it can't be. :hmmm:

Nice bump. Nice try. You fail.

Mr. Kotter
02-27-2005, 08:20 PM
Nice bump. Nice try. You fail.

No, no. You are the one should be more concerned about your grades, heh.

Just exposing the hypocrites... :thumb:

Skip Towne
02-27-2005, 08:20 PM
Rothleisberger's Grandma must be heartbroken.
Ah, quite the antithesis, she lives in Columbus, Ks, I'm even closer to her now.

go bowe
02-27-2005, 08:24 PM
No, no. You are the one should be more concerned about your grades, heh.

Just exposing the hypocrites... :thumb:ROFL ROFL ROFL

i've just gotta bump this for the day crew tommorrow...

great stuff... :p :p :p

Mr. Kotter
02-27-2005, 08:25 PM
Ah, quite the antithesis, she lives in Columbus, Ks, I'm even closer to her now.

That's the spirit, Skip....but we need to shift the focus of the discussion back to YOU.

How's life as an Okie? You adjustin' to the new landscape? :)

go bowe
02-27-2005, 08:28 PM
That's the spirit, Skip....but we need to shift the focus of the discussion back to YOU.

How's life as an Okie? You adjustin' to the new landscape? :)*fixes popcorn* now this should be good...

Mr. Kotter
02-27-2005, 08:30 PM
*fixes popcorn* now this should be good...

I agree....I'm goin' for popcorn too; you goin' buttered, or unbuttered tonight? I'm goin' buttered. :thumb:

I can't think of anything I'd rather do, on a Sunday night....than just talk about good ole Skip. :)

Pants
02-27-2005, 08:33 PM
SDC, what you are doing is the definition of being a drama queen. I see a lot of possible red dots coming your way... (not from me).

Skip Towne
02-27-2005, 08:34 PM

How's life as an Okie? You adjustin' to the new landscape? :)
Oh, Hailll, yes. It's all about me. I need lots of attention from the members of this board. I'm sure you understand that.

Skip Towne
02-27-2005, 08:38 PM
Oh, Hailll, yes. It's all about me. I need lots of attention from the members of this board. I'm sure you understand that.
Uh, I forgot to add that you...are...not...a...very...smart...man. Now are you?

Mr. Kotter
02-27-2005, 08:40 PM
Uh, I forgot to add that you...are...not...a...very...smart...man. Now are you?

Me? Come on, Skip....let's talk about YOU. After all, you started this thread about you; let's talk, man.

Mr. Kotter
02-27-2005, 08:41 PM
SDC, what you are doing is the definition of being a drama queen. I see a lot of possible red dots coming your way... (not from me).

Hypocrites don't like bein' outed. That's understandable. I'm cool with it. :thumb:

Pants
02-27-2005, 08:42 PM
Hypocrites don't like bein' outed. That's understandable. I'm cool with it. :thumb:

Huh? You are the only drama queen here.

Mr. Kotter
02-27-2005, 08:46 PM
Huh? You are the only drama queen here.

You haven't been followin' closely, boy. Get caught up, dang it. :rolleyes:

Skip Towne
02-27-2005, 08:49 PM
Me? Come on, Skip....let's talk about YOU. After all, you started this thread about you; let's talk, man.
OK, let's talk. You asked me several months ago why I didn't like you. I replied that I thought I was being very diplomatic by declining to state my reasons. Yet you persist. I think Frazod said it best when he said he didn't like you when he met you in person and he didn't like you on the board. If I have to hit you over the head with a 2X4 then I guess I will. You asked for it. I think you are an ignorant dickhead that begs for attention and I personally can't stand you. please drop dead.

ChiTown
02-27-2005, 08:52 PM
OK, let's talk. You asked me several months ago why I didn't like you. I replied that I thought I was being very diplomatic by declining to state my reasons. Yet you persist. I think Frazod said it best when he said he didn't like you when he met you in person and he didn't like you on the board. If I have to hit you over the head with a 2X4 then I guess I will. You asked for it. I think you are an ignorant dickhead that begs for attention and I personally can't stand you. please drop dead.

ROFL

I love when you're direct ROFL

Mr. Kotter
02-27-2005, 08:53 PM

Gosh. I'm flattered. Thanks, Skippy.

Us ignorant dickhead attention whores sure could use some pointers from you reel smartt professional attention whores who aren't attention whores because they never, ever talk about themselves or start threads about themselves. I'm just in awe of the likes of you Skippy.

I can only dream of bein' like you some day, pal. ROFL

Skip Towne
02-27-2005, 08:57 PM
Gosh. I'm flattered. Thanks, Skippy.

Us ignorant dickhead attention whores sure could use some pointers from you reel smartt professional attention whores who aren't attention whores because they never, ever talk about themselves or start threads about themselves. I'm just in awe of the likes of you Skippy.

I can only dream of bein' like you some day, pal. ROFL
Go fock yourself you stupid bastard. Why do you insist on posting on a message board where everybody hates you?

Mr. Kotter
02-27-2005, 09:11 PM
Go fock yourself you stupid bastard. Why do you insist on posting on a message board where everybody hates you?

Just to annoy you "reel smartt" professional attention whores--it's a jealousy/envy thing. We are in awe of your intellect and wit. And none of ya'all would hang around us stupid folk in reel life, so we do it vicariously...er, make that....second-hand like, here. Heh.

chiefs4me
02-27-2005, 09:15 PM
Just to annoy you "reel smartt" professional attention whores--it's a jealousy/envy thing. We are in awe of your intellect and wit. And none of ya'all would hang around us stupid folk in reel life, so we do it vicariously...er, make that....second-hand like, here. Heh.

Are you having another one of your breakdowns......remember you told us to tell you when you went over the top. Well you are going over the top......ROFL

Skip Towne
02-27-2005, 09:17 PM
Like I said, go fock yourself. I'll not continue to satisfy your desire to make everything about YOU. GO FOCK YOURSELF.

Phobia
02-27-2005, 09:18 PM
Are you having another one of your breakdowns......remember you told us to tell you when you went over the top. Well you are going over the top......ROFL

You're absolutely right. I hate to see it, too.

Boozer
02-27-2005, 09:19 PM
Hey, I put myself on the line in my “K-State” thread...I told him to put me up against him on a Thunderdome poll, and if I lost, I’d never post again.

Mr. Kotter
02-27-2005, 09:19 PM
Like I said, go fock yourself. I'll not continue to satisfy your desire to make everything about YOU. GO FOCK YOURSELF.

Poor wittle Skippy..are woo upset a wittle?

chiefs4me
02-27-2005, 09:21 PM

I could take that two ways...I choose to take it the first way.;)

Mr. Kotter
02-27-2005, 09:22 PM

Nah. Not at all. Actually, I'm feelin' better than I have in a long, long time. Just tired of Skippy's shit...along with a few others. I'm gonna call it like I see it unless the mods decide being forthright and frank is a bannable offense too.

Mr. Kotter
02-27-2005, 09:23 PM

Tell, us Phil; what do you see....omnipotent and omniscient one....er, eh...make that "reely smart dude"....silly me. :hmmm:

Rausch
02-27-2005, 09:26 PM
I could take that two ways...

Boozer
02-27-2005, 09:29 PM
I see Rob has descended into the "serially giving neg rep" portion of his nightly madness.

Phobia
02-27-2005, 09:30 PM
Tell, us Phil; what do you see....omnipotent and omniscient one....er, eh...make that "reely smart dude"....silly me. :hmmm:

Dude - if you give a shit what ANYBODY on this board thinks about you, you should walk away and come back around draft time. I've never done shit to you except try to help. Apparently you felt as though I was condescending to you. I get that sometimes. I can live with it.

Obviously the board is no longer fun for you and you're taking it out on everybody else. I refuse to watch it. Welcome to iggy.

Drop me an email when you've recovered.

Phobia
02-27-2005, 09:30 PM
I could take that two ways...I choose to take it the first way.;)
I choose the back way.

Mr. Kotter
02-27-2005, 09:33 PM
I see Rob has descended into the "serially giving neg rep" portion of his nightly madness.

WTF does that mean? I've given no one negative rep since December...what is that suppose to mean? :rolleyes:

chiefs4me
02-27-2005, 09:34 PM
I choose the back way.

How did I know you would say that....ROFL

Rausch
I choose the back way.

http://www.emmworks.is/files/upload/tvifarar/1as.jpg

Boozer
WTF does that mean? I've given no one negative rep since December...what is that suppose to mean? :rolleyes:

Well, I can personally vouch for January, you want to continue your lies?

Mr. Kotter
02-27-2005, 09:36 PM
....Obviously the board is no longer fun for you and you're taking it out on everybody else. I refuse to watch it. Welcome to iggy....

Everybody else? No, just the self-righteous arrogant ones. Just gettin' tired of their shit. That's all. :shrug:

Mr. Kotter
02-27-2005, 09:37 PM
Well, I can personally vouch for January, you want to continue your lies?

Fine; must have been early January....not since my week "vacation." :rolleyes:

Boozer
02-27-2005, 09:38 PM
Fine; must have been early January....not since my week "vacation." :rolleyes:

Maybe you're due for another one. Otherwise, I suggest you take me up on my offer.

Mr. Kotter
02-27-2005, 09:41 PM
Maybe you're due for another one. Otherwise, I suggest you take me up on my offer.

I'll follow Phil's lead I guess, and just relegate the pompous windbag self righteous arrogant asses to iggy, I think.

chiefs4me
02-27-2005, 09:42 PM

I really hate to get involved but you are a LIAR.....I have 7 neg reps from you on Feb 7, and 8 neg reps on Feb 4, do I need to go on?:hmmm:

Boozer
02-27-2005, 09:42 PM
I'll follow Phil's lead I guess, and just relegate the pompous windbag self righteous arrogant asses to iggy, I think.

Why don't you put yourself on iggy for everyone else, that is, don't post.

Mr. Kotter
02-27-2005, 09:44 PM
Why don't you put yourself on iggy for everyone else, that is, don't post.

Hell, if for no other reason....than to stay here to annoy you and Skippy.

Mr. Kotter
02-27-2005, 09:45 PM
I really hate to get involved but you are a LIAR.....I have 7 neg reps from you on Feb 7, and 8 neg reps on Feb 4, do I need to go on?:hmmm:

And I MORE THAT COMPENSATED by returning POSITIVE REP.....after the game with you was over, didn't I. Heh.

go bowe
02-27-2005, 10:09 PM
I'll follow Phil's lead I guess, and just relegate the pompous windbag self righteous arrogant asses to iggy, I think.but... but...

if you do that, there won't be anybody left to talk to...

chiefs4me
02-28-2005, 09:49 AM
And I MORE THAT COMPENSATED by returning POSITIVE REP.....after the game with you was over, didn't I. Heh.

I wasn't playing a game....and you did not make it up to me. One pos rep does not make up for 50 neg reps. Doesn't matter mine is turned off. I am just tired of your shit and lies. You said you haven't given anyone neg rep since Dec and I just called you on it. So now what kind of back peddling are you gonna do.:harumph:

WilliamTheIrish
02-28-2005, 10:02 AM

ROFL