PDA

View Full Version : "After the Bar" Crowd? Right this way...

Mr. Kotter
02-05-2005, 12:22 AM
What's your story? Did you get lucky? Are you feelin' good? :hmmm:

Entertain the rest of us, most of whom were stuck at home? :banghead:

Fire Me Boy!
02-05-2005, 12:24 AM
Entertain the rest of us, most of whom were stuck at home? :banghead:
Or stuck at work...

Mr. Kotter
02-05-2005, 12:28 AM
Or stuck at work...

You can entertain us too.... :hmmm:

Nzoner
02-05-2005, 12:39 AM
The bars are still open,at least here.

Fire Me Boy!
02-05-2005, 12:41 AM
You can entertain us too.... :hmmm:
There's a shooting on 76th terrace... that's all I got.

Fire Me Boy!
02-05-2005, 12:42 AM
Yesterday (or tonight, whatever) was my brother's 30th birthday... he's not taking it well, I don't think.

Jenson71
02-05-2005, 12:43 AM
Tonight was a weird ****ing night. I go out to eat with two of my friends. After that, we go to a basketball game. I leave early with two girls who want to do something. Some kid I've never met pulls around. Asks if I want to come to his house. I say sure. I'm over there and they've got all this beer and vodka and weed all over this table. It's the kid, his friend, and his girlfriend all live in this big house in the woods. I pass on the stuff, watch a movie with one of the girls I like. We stop that and go meet this singer and his friends at a gas station. My friend knows this singer guy real well I guess. We all go back to the house in the woods. They smoke and play music. Then this guy starts rubbing and holding the girl I like. He's 20 I think. I'm thinking dammit, and then the singer and his group leaves. And then we stay there for a while longer while the other girl gets drunk and makes out with this goofy looking guy. Then I drive them back home at 12:30, and then I get on chiefsplanet.

Mr. Kotter
02-05-2005, 12:43 AM
The bars are still open,at least here.

I'm a bit premature; as usual... :banghead:

How's Sunday lookin'?

:p

Fire Me Boy!
02-05-2005, 12:45 AM
I got my piano tuned yesterday...

and that's NOT a euphamism for something... I actually got the piano tuned.

Nzoner
02-05-2005, 12:46 AM
I'll be a part of the bar crowd tomorrow night,it's the best I can do to stay on topic at this point.

Mr. Kotter
02-05-2005, 12:48 AM
... Then this guy starts rubbing and holding the girl I like. He's 20 I think....while the other girl gets drunk and makes out with this goofy looking guy. Then I drive them back home at 12:30, and then I get on chiefsplanet.

Jens, Jens, Jens :shake:

Did you at LEAST threaten to kick one of their asses? :hmmm:

If not, I'm sorry I "parodied" you; you and gochiefs ought to start hangin' together.

You are young enough, there is still hope.

DON'T go down the 'gochiefs' road; you are more worthy... :thumb:

Jenson71
02-05-2005, 12:54 AM
No, I didn't threaten anything. I'm good friends with this girl, but I think she knows I've got deeper feelings for her than that. I don't know much about this singer bigshot, except he looks kind of like a badass, has 4 friends around 2-3 years older than me. I just kind of glared at the girl afterwards. I think she got the point but maybe felt there was nothing she could do. Hopefully, anyway.\

An I ain't no damn gochiefs.

Mr. Kotter
02-05-2005, 01:02 AM
No, I didn't threaten anything. I'm good friends with this girl, but I think she knows I've got deeper feelings for her than that. I don't know much about this singer bigshot, except he looks kind of like a badass, has 4 friends around 2-3 years older than me. I just kind of glared at the girl afterwards. I think she got the point but maybe felt there was nothing she could do. Hopefully, anyway.

Eh, sorry I was funnin' ya there, Jens.

For real, though? Don't let her drag you to things like that; if she likes you, she'll respect that as long as you aren't an ass about it.

Just say, "hey, I'd rather hang with you," or "are we together, or are you scammin' other dudes?" Honesty works best in cases like this...IMO. :hmmm:

Nzoner
02-05-2005, 01:02 AM
I don't know much about this singer bigshot,

Must be a real bigshot if he and his group aren't playing on a Friday night.

Miles
02-05-2005, 01:03 AM
Didnt hit the bars tonight. Im on mardi gras vacation and am heading to austin tomorrow.

Though that doesnt meen i havent been drinkin.

Mr. Kotter
02-05-2005, 01:04 AM
Must be a real bigshot if he and his group aren't playing on a Friday night.

No shit. ROFL

Jenson71
02-05-2005, 01:05 AM
I think he's more of a groupie or whatever you call those people that follow the local bands all over. Like Almost Famous? I can't remember.

I don't think he has an actual band anymore, but he was singing.

Mr. Kotter
02-05-2005, 01:06 AM
I think he's more of a groupie or whatever you call those people that follow the local bands all over. Like Almost Famous? I can't remember.

Hell, you SHOULD have kicked his ass then. :shake:

(not really; but you should have held your ground...)

Nzoner
02-05-2005, 01:07 AM
Im on mardi gras vacation

Our city has an annual Mardi Gras parade and celebration,it ain't N'Awlins but it's a damn decent party and one I'm ready for.

Jenson71
02-05-2005, 01:08 AM
He lives about an hour and a half away, and he's 3 years older than her. There's nothing really going on between them, but I'm jealous and greedy and paranoid and all that other stuff. Maybe a next year I'll **** him up.

Jenson71
02-05-2005, 01:09 AM
Shit, is Lent coming up!?

Fire Me Boy!
02-05-2005, 01:09 AM
Starts Wednesday.

Jenson71
02-05-2005, 01:11 AM
Dammit, I'm giving up screwing around on the computer for Lent. I'll miss these conversations...

Nzoner
02-05-2005, 01:12 AM
Dammit, I'm giving up screwing around on the computer for Lent. I'll miss these conversations...

I'm giving up Lent

Fire Me Boy!
02-05-2005, 01:13 AM
Give something else up... I'm giving up soda. That's gonna suck when I have to work all night on weekends. Not sure I'll be able to do it... may have to find something else. I could be dangerous after an overnight shift and working all day long...

Jenson71
02-05-2005, 01:14 AM
I'm an internet addict. Takes up everything I got. I need to give this up for Lent, it'll help me.

OldTownChief
02-05-2005, 01:16 AM
Augusta kicked Andovers ass

Miles
02-05-2005, 01:16 AM
Our city has an annual Mardi Gras parade and celebration,it ain't N'Awlins but it's a damn decent party and one I'm ready for.

Yeah i say your post about the st joes party. Looked pretty cool.

Whats kind of odd is i have lived he for 3 years and always end up doing someing other that burbon street. Sking the first year, DWF the second and Austin this weekend. I week last yeat the weeked before mardi gras but unfortunaly it was raining which leads to way too much clothing.

|Zach|
02-05-2005, 01:23 AM
House party...ok time...landed a date...hopefully it pans out.

OldTownChief
02-05-2005, 01:35 AM
House party...ok time...landed a date...hopefully it pans out.

hopefully heh

|Zach|
02-05-2005, 01:38 AM
hopefully heh
Yup been on some shitty dates, but at least they make for good stories.

Demonpenz
02-05-2005, 03:19 AM
i tonight stuff, a couple bars no big deal, ended up at a college party later on, a girl i danced with hit me with a bottle of whiskey in the ballls for saying nice tits toots. Walkd hOme at like 230 cooked egms ad checked the ole cheifs planet mot com to see if whe are printin the ole playoff grabbing tix ytet rthen made suire i has smy shitnito ready for manana cause i tos a new job. Ten my mold EX called me

Count Alex's Losses
02-05-2005, 03:51 AM
i tonight stuff, a couple bars no big deal, ended up at a college party later on, a girl i danced with hit me with a bottle of whiskey in the ballls for saying nice tits toots. Walkd hOme at like 230 cooked egms ad checked the ole chiefs planet mot com to see if whe are printin the ole playoff grabbing tix ytet rthen made suire i has smy shitnito ready for manana cause i tos a new job. Ten my mold EX called me

Drunkpenz.

OldTownChief
02-05-2005, 04:12 AM
Yup been on some shitty dates, but at least they make for good stories.

heh

OldTownChief
02-05-2005, 04:14 AM
I guess why they call it the blues

|Zach|
02-05-2005, 04:26 AM
alrighty

LTownChief
02-05-2005, 06:00 AM
I hit the bar tonight, the West Coast in Lawrence, this girl asked me for a ride home because she had to walk a few miles, me being the nice guy said yes, so first we stop at an after party. She wanted to make out with me, so I did. Then she wanted to sleep with me, and I didn't do it because I had just met her and I guess I have morals or whatever so I take her back to her place after the party and she's mad because I didnt screw her..........I come back to my place and play pool with my roommate until now...6 am, I need to go to bed because I'm drunk as a monkey. Good nite.

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 11:53 PM
Are you home yet ENDelt? Or did you get laid tonight? :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
02-12-2005, 12:35 AM

Come on, dude; even if it's after I go to sleep....tell us about your night, man. :thumb:

KcMizzou
02-12-2005, 03:13 AM
Drunkpenz. Drunkenpenz is the only penz..

Miles
02-12-2005, 04:05 AM
I'm an internet addict. Takes up everything I got. I need to give this up for Lent, it'll help me.

Guess there is no Jenson around here for a while a least...however long lent is.

Rausch
02-12-2005, 04:25 AM
Drunkpenz.

His drunk stories are s#!t...

I say we call him De_penz...

ENDelt260
02-12-2005, 09:56 AM
Well, I suppose this is technically still "after the bar". Did a fair amount of bar hopping with my neighbor last night. We didn't manage to snag any puss, but we did have some laughs.

Oh well, there's always tonight. It was raining last night, and that hurt bar turnout. Hopefully it clears up tonight. The Saturday before Valentine's should be PRIME time for picking up desperate chicks... damn the rain.

ENDelt260
02-12-2005, 09:58 AM
Ready for? You realize you've already missed Fat Tuesday?

ENDelt260
02-12-2005, 09:58 AM
Starts Wednesday.
Dang... I didn't even notice the date on this thread til now.

ENDelt260
02-12-2005, 09:59 AM
I'm giving up Lent
Scott annoys me too sometimes.

ENDelt260
02-12-2005, 10:01 AM
Then she wanted to sleep with me, and I didn't do it because I had just met her and I guess I have morals or whatever

You should get that taken care of.

ENDelt260
02-12-2005, 10:02 AM
Dude... you posted this at 11pm my time. I was just getting started. The bars stay open until 2am here, dude.

FloridaChief
02-12-2005, 10:05 AM
You should get that taken care of.

It was a typo. He meant he has moray eels. A good marine biologist (pref. one w/ big tits) should cure him...