PDA

View Full Version : Speeking of DT

crossbow
02-05-2005, 04:59 PM
We all know what he did for the team. Is Derrick Johnson another DT? Could he be? If so, then we should trade up to get him.

Bowser
02-05-2005, 05:09 PM
If you are going to compare Derrick Johnson to anyone, a closer comparison could be to Derrick Brooks of the Bucs. He has speed, a nose for the ball, and is a wicked hitter.

tk13
02-05-2005, 05:16 PM
He had a play against Oklahoma where he came flying around the corner from the right side and went all the way across the field and destroyed Jason White and knocked the ball loose.... as a Chiefs fan I couldn't help but think of DT.

crossbow
02-05-2005, 05:28 PM
He had a play against Oklahoma where he came flying around the corner from the right side and went all the way across the field and destroyed Jason White and knocked the ball loose.... as a Chiefs fan I couldn't help but think of DT.

Then we have to find a way to draft him.

Chan93lx50
02-05-2005, 05:32 PM
Yes, we do!

But I have a feeling he will be long gone by the time we draft!

tk13
02-05-2005, 05:35 PM
Then we have to find a way to draft him.
I'm biased though, I think we should draft him or move up to get him if he falls anywhere within 5-6 picks of us. I think he'd be the best player on our defense next year....

crossbow
02-05-2005, 05:41 PM
I'm biased though, I think we should draft him or move up to get him if he falls anywhere within 5-6 picks of us. I think he'd be the best player on our defense next year....

If we had to trade up then so be it. If he is even close to DT then he is a once in decade impact player. We have more picks then we can sign and put on the field now. We aren't realy hoping to draft 12 guys and suit them all up. We don't have room on the roster and we aren't going to cut 12 players to make room for 12 kids that were drafted this year. So trade some the picks, move up and get him.