PDA

View Full Version : women are crazy

KC Jones
02-05-2005, 07:49 PM
I think some of them have some lucid moments from time to time, but deep down they are all insane.

Don't mind me, I'm just trying to understand why my wife is so upset. Maybe I'm crazy to try. I just keep thinking that there's going to be this causal relationship between her mood and prior events.

:shrug:

KCWolfman
02-05-2005, 07:52 PM
Dur.

The thing that puts me on edge more than anything else is the inability to simply answer "yes" or "no" on a single question. And that does not pertain to only to my wife, but about 95% of the women I meet.

I can ask a co-worker if certain files are complete so that I may begin reconciliation for month end and I get a 2 minute speil on how tough everything was to enter for the month - without ever hearing the finality of an answer to my question. I will have to repeat myself at least once to get a lucid answer.

Or ask my wife if she wants me to stop for dinner on the way home - instead I get a drawn out conversation on how much cat food went up this week.

Yes

No

It's not a difficult question to answer, ladies.

Donger
02-05-2005, 07:53 PM
I think some of them have some lucid moments from time to time, but deep down they are all insane.

Don't mind me, I'm just trying to understand why my wife is so upset. Maybe I'm crazy to try. I just keep thinking that there's going to be this causal relationship between her mood and prior events.

Ha!

Fighting with my crazy b*tch wife right now, too.

As one of my favorite film characters once said, "Don't try to understand them Billy (his grandson, of his six aunts). That road leads to ruin!!"

4th and Long
02-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Take charge of the situation and get to the root of the problem. That's something we men need to do more often. For example:

If Men Planned Weddings

There would be a "Rehearsal Dinner Kegger" until the cops showed up.

Bridesmaids would wear matching blue jean cutoffs and halter tops.

They would have NO tan lines and more skin showing than not.

Tuxes would have team logos on the back and the Nike shoes would have matching team colors.

June weddings would be scheduled around basketball play-offs.

Vows would mention cooking and sex specifically, but omit that "forsaking all others" part.

The couple would leave the ceremony in a souped up '73 Charger or some other Mopar with racing tires and flame designs on the side of the car.

Better yet, a Harley!

Idiots who tried to dance with the bride (unless they were really old) would get punched in the head.

Outdoor weddings would be held during sporting events at half-time or between innings.

Ceremonies would be short and honeymoons would be long.

Ceremonies and honeymoons would be inexpensive compared to the cost of the bachelor party.

Instead of a sit down dinner or a buffet, there would be a hog roast or buckets of chicken, pizza and plenty of barbecue.

No one would bother with that "Veil Routine" but they would insist that the garter be as high up on her leg as it could go.

:thumb:

KCWolfman
02-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Ha!

As one of my favorite film characters once said, "Don't try to understand them Billy (his grandson, of his six aunts). That road leads to ruin!!"
Women, Can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em legally.

Donger
02-05-2005, 07:55 PM
Dur.

The thing that puts me on edge more than anything else is the inability to simply answer "yes" or "no" on a single question. And that does not pertain to only to my wife, but about 95% of the women I meet.

I can ask a co-worker if certain files are complete so that I may begin reconciliation for month end and I get a 2 minute speil on how tough everything was to enter for the month - without ever hearing the finality of an answer to my question. I will have to repeat myself at least once to get a lucid answer.

Or ask my wife if she wants me to stop for dinner on the way home - instead I get a drawn out conversation on how much cat food went up this week.

Yes

No

It's not a difficult question to answer, ladies.

I get the feeling that you've been hitched longer than I, but I did learn that "Get to the f*cking point woman!" leads to a cellular disconnect about 99.9% of the time this week.

ENDelt260
02-05-2005, 07:55 PM
While I certainly agree that all women are insane... I've discovered there are varying levels of insanity.

In the future, I'm going to avoid dating women who have been diagnosed by a mental health professional as insane and as such have a bathroom full of crazy people pills they're supposed to be taking. ESPECIALLY if she informs me that she decided she didn't want to take her pills anymore so she just quit.

No matter how nice her tits are.

KCWolfman
02-05-2005, 07:57 PM
I get the feeling that you've been hitched longer than I, but I did learn that "Get to the f*cking point woman!" leads to a cellular disconnect about 99.9% of the time this week.
Yeah, and after 5 years, you can actually start to believe the signal was cut off accidently and when you get home act like nothing happened.

KCWolfman
02-05-2005, 07:57 PM
While I certainly agree that all women are insane... I've discovered there are varying levels of insanity.

In the future, I'm going to avoid dating women who have been diagnosed by a mental health professional as insane and as such have a bathroom full of crazy people pills they're supposed to be taking. ESPECIALLY if she informs me that she decided she didn't want to take her pills anymore so she just quit.

Liar

KC Jones
02-05-2005, 07:58 PM
Ha!

heh - I watched Shenandoah a few weeks ago and I there was a pretty good scene where the Dad is trying to prepare his future son in law for marriage. I can't remember it though and so far google hasn't brought me what I was looking for.

Donger
02-05-2005, 07:59 PM
Yeah, and after 5 years, you can actually start to believe the signal was cut off accidently and when you get home act like nothing happened.

He. I do that anyway. I've learned that only when truly pissed will my wife seriously go up against me.

Tonight's one of those nights, I guess.

Skip Towne
It's that shit swimming around in their blood. What else could make them act like that?

ENDelt260
Liar
Yeah, you're probably right.

KCWolfman
02-05-2005, 08:00 PM
It's that shit swimming around in their blood. What else could make them act like that?
Never trust an animal that bleeds 4 days every month and lives.

Donger
02-05-2005, 08:00 PM
heh - I watched Shenandoah a few weeks ago and I there was a pretty good scene where the Dad is trying to prepare his future son in law for marriage. I can't remember it though and so far google hasn't brought me what I was looking for.

Not even the right continent, nor era.

It's one obscure film...

Donger
02-05-2005, 08:01 PM
Never trust an animal that bleeds 4 days every month and lives.

Oh man. I'm pulling that out tonight if things get heavy...

Jenson71
02-05-2005, 08:02 PM
Truffaut said that "Cinema is the art of the woman." Well, what's that mean? Cinema is the art of beauty? Maybe...the aspects of cinema are too complex to ever become an expert in. fo'sho

ENDelt260
02-05-2005, 08:04 PM
This seems like an appropriate thread to share this link...

http://thingsmygirlfriendandihavearguedabout.com/

In case some folks haven't seen it before. I subscribe to his mailing list now.

listopencil
02-05-2005, 08:04 PM
Either all women are insane or I'm just only attracted to the crazy ones. Same thing, I guess.

Skip Towne
02-05-2005, 08:05 PM
Truffaut said that "Cinema is the art of the woman." Well, what's that mean? Cinema is the art of beauty? Maybe...the aspects of cinema are too complex to ever become an expert in. :D
You surely aren't trying to figure out women at your age are you? It's an exercise in futility that shouldn't be attempted until the age of thirty (at least).

ENDelt260
02-05-2005, 08:05 PM
However, as I'm here now, let me illustrate once again how I see the world like *this*, and my girlfriend sees the world like *that*.

Those gales we've had over the last week dislodged a tile from our roof. (Note how I took something completely specific to Britain there, but blithely talked about it - "Those gales we've had..." - with a sense that it concerned the entire world and nothing beyond or other existed at all. I call this crafty stylistic technique, 'Doing an American.') The tile skidded down, breached the snow guard, and plummeted through the corrugated plastic roof of our lean-to. Now, as Margret only allows me to smoke in two places ('the lean-to' and 'Exeter'), I was quick off the mark to fix the hole.

I flung the tile onto the lawn, bounded up a ladder and - with immense care and skill - repaired the roof with a section of a Tesco's carrier bag and some sellotape. My assessment of DIY, you see, is that the amateur is all too pitiably ready to resort to complex tools and materials; whereas the wise practitioner realises that all you ever really need is some sellotape, and a hammer. There's almost nothing you can't fix - at least on an acceptably minute-to-minute basis - with sellotape. I could have fixed the roof with sellotape alone, in fact: the Tesco's carrier bag should be seen more as an artistic flourish.

Anyway, weary but ennobled by honest toil, I admired that which I had wrought for a glowing moment, then put the ladder away and had my lunch.

When I'd finished and I carried my stuff into the kitchen, there - washed; standing up in the plate rack on the draining board - was a broken roof tile. We looked at each other for a few seconds in silence. Then I went back into the dining room.

"Margret," I said, "there's a roof tile in the plate rack on the draining board."

"Oh, yes," she replied, remembering. "It's the one that came off during the night."

After which explanation, she immediately got up and left.

You see the *this* and *that* problem here? *I* am wondering why (taking a wild stab at who did it) she would pick a broken roof tile up off the lawn, wash it, and then stand it to dry in the plate rack on the draining board. *She*, imagining herself in my situation, is simply concerned with which particular tile it is. She: mere provenance. Me: what, by all the socks of all the saints, is it *doing there*?

I'm telling you, from where my reasoning stands, you need the Hubble telescope to see across to where hers is sitting.

Jenson71
02-05-2005, 08:08 PM
This seems like an appropriate thread to share this link...

http://thingsmygirlfriendandihavearguedabout.com/

In case some folks haven't seen it before. I subscribe to his mailing list now.

Look at that nice Brit...This made me laugh. It's near the end of the page:

"Your partner is sitting in the dining room reading a book, your children are in the living room playing a game called 'Scatter every single toy we possess across the floor and then go upstairs to jump on the bed'. After a few minutes, you wander into the dining room, sigh at the chaos and tidy up. You then go off to do something else. When you return to the living room a short time later you discover that the children have strewn the place with toys yet again.
You are William L. Petersen and you must apportion blame. Do you:
A) Get the children downstairs and tell them that if they haven't tidied up the living room within the next ten minutes then you're sending them to be raised on a farm in Iowa."

Jenson71
02-05-2005, 08:09 PM
You surely aren't trying to figure out women at your age are you? It's an exercise in futility that shouldn't be attempted until the age of thirty (at least).

No, I've got better things to waste my time on...

listopencil
02-05-2005, 08:24 PM
Margret jack-knifes from argument to argument, jigs direction randomly and erratically like a shoal of Argument Fish being followed by a Truth Shark. It's fearsomely difficult to land a blow because by the time you've let fly with the logic she's not there anymore. A row about vacuuming gets shifted to the cost of a computer upgrade, from there to who got up early with the kids most this week and then to the greater interest rates of German banks via the noisome sexual keenness of some former girlfriend, those-are-hair-scissors-don't-use-them-for-paper and, 'When was the last time you bought me flowers?' all in the space of about seven exchanges. 'Arrrrrrgggh! What are we arguing about? Can you just decide what it is and stick to it?

Hmmm...could this be my wife's long lost sister?

crossbow
02-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Best thing God ever did was invent pussy.

Worst thing he did was put women in charge of it.

BroWhippendiddle
02-05-2005, 08:31 PM
A very wise man told me on my wedding day that there are a very specific set of rules that you will have to follow after the ceremony. He also said that each and every one of those rules change every 28 days.

Also remember that nothing you have done in the past will ever be forgotten. 20 years down the road you will be reminded of the time you

1. insulted her
2. got drunk and puked all over the house
3. looked at another woman for too long
4. caused your kids to grow up with bad habits
5. ruined her life because she could have done better
6. etc....

This could go on for ever!!! But I think you can understand the direction, you can never be right because you are always wrong!!

Skip Towne
02-05-2005, 08:32 PM
Best thing God ever did was invent pussy.

Worst thing he did was put women in charge of it.
It took me 50 years to learn to hit 'em and run. Endelt figured it out in half the time.

ENDelt260
02-05-2005, 08:34 PM
It took me 50 years to learn to hit 'em and run. Endelt figured it out in half the time.
My teachers always told me I was bright for my age.

Skip Towne
02-05-2005, 08:37 PM
My teachers always told me I was bright for my age.
All the same, I hope one entangles you and f*cks you all up.

ENDelt260
02-05-2005, 08:38 PM
All the same, I hope one entangles you and f*cks you all up.
I'm already all f*cked up. I don't need a woman for that.

KCWolfman
02-05-2005, 08:40 PM
Yeah, but you are doing the wrinkled old grandmas of NFL QBs

Donger
02-05-2005, 08:42 PM
Thsi is probably apropos to this thread.

"When God made man, he made him out of string. He had too much, so he left that little thing. When God made woman, he made her out of lace. He didn't have enough, so he left that little space.

Thank you God!"

KCWolfman
02-05-2005, 08:43 PM
If I had met Helen Keller, I would have married her and been happy for life.

crossbow
02-05-2005, 08:50 PM
I went to the grocery store with the wife. She bought so much junk that we didn't have enough in the checking account to cover it so we looked like fools and took about $50 dollars worth back.

Two days later she walks in loaded with bags of food. I asked why we even needed it and did she not think that we should leave some money in the account to pay for gas to get to work and things like that? I pointed out that there was no more space to store what she had just brought in. She got so mad she left for two weeks. Three days later I was driving home to Kansas City from Wichita and I ran out of gas. Yup, couldn't buy any to get home but at least there was a two month supply of food back home. Well if I could have gotten home I would have had plenty to eat.

Donger
02-05-2005, 09:06 PM
I went to the grocery store with the wife. She bought so much junk that we didn't have enough in the checking account to cover it so we looked like fools and took about $50 dollars worth back.

Two days later she walks in loaded with bags of food. I asked why we even needed it and did she not think that we should leave some money in the account to pay for gas to get to work and things like that? I pointed out that there was no more space to store what she had just brought in. She got so mad she left for two weeks. Three days later I was driving home to Kansas City from Wichita and I ran out of gas. Yup, couldn't buy any to get home but at least there was a two month supply of food back home. Well if I could have gotten home I would have had plenty to eat.

Man. Next time I get pissed that the little woman took us below three grand in the checking account, I may reconsider...

crossbow
02-05-2005, 09:29 PM
Man. Next time I get pissed that the little woman took us below three grand in the checking account, I may reconsider...

American women are fools. My mother is Europian. Even has a heavy accent. She doesn't respond to the great American marketing machine which uses guilt and shame to get women to spend their husbands money on useless junk that gets thrown out two months after it was brought home.

Instead she invested the money she made WORKING AS A JANITOR for the county. When she retired she paid cash for a $100,000 dollar home. The down side is that she didn't get to fill her home with useless trinkets from Wall-Mart. She did appoint it with authentic antiques made of real wood and leather. I guess it depends on your priorites and how much self control you have.

Oh, she sold that house 4 years later for $130,000 and bought a better one.

KCWolfman
02-05-2005, 09:29 PM

In my home she would have been gone longer than two weeks. Especially with the locks changed and her crap on the doorstep

Bowser
02-05-2005, 09:37 PM
I'm already all f*cked up. I don't need a woman for that.

Oh, you think you're ****ed up NOW?

Heh. Heheheheh. heh.

Dave Lane
02-05-2005, 09:38 PM

Sometime even they will admit it.

Dave

ENDelt260
02-05-2005, 09:38 PM
Oh, you think you're ****ed up NOW?

Heh. Heheheheh. heh.
Only time will tell which of us is right.

Or not.

KS Smitty
02-05-2005, 09:45 PM
[hair-on-end teeth-gnashing eye-flashing spittle-flying mode] CRAZY???? WOMEN ARE CRAZY????YOU BUNCH OF HE-MEN WOMEN HATERS DON'T KNOW JACK ABOUT WOMEN AS IS OBVIOUS BY THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD!!!! I NOT ONLY KNOW THE NAMES OF SOME OF YOU I HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN YOU IN PERSON AND KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!! WHAT A CROCK OF MALE CHAUVINIST PROPAGANDA BULLCRAP! I AM SO DISGUSTED THAT I COULD JUST PUKE ALL OVER THE $500 SHOES THAT I BOUGHT WITH MY HUBBY'S $600 PAYCHECK![/hair-on-end teeth-gnashing eye-flashing spittle-flying mode]

Man you guys really know the women. :p

Bowser
02-05-2005, 09:51 PM
[hair-on-end teeth-gnashing eye-flashing spittle-flying mode] CRAZY???? WOMEN ARE CRAZY????YOU BUNCH OF HE-MEN WOMEN HATERS DON'T KNOW JACK ABOUT WOMEN AS IS OBVIOUS BY THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD!!!! I NOT ONLY KNOW THE NAMES OF SOME OF YOU I HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN YOU IN PERSON AND KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!! WHAT A CROCK OF MALE CHAUVINIST PROPAGANDA BULLCRAP! I AM SO DISGUSTED THAT I COULD JUST PUKE ALL OVER THE $500 SHOES THAT I BOUGHT WITH MY HUBBY'S $600 PAYCHECK![/hair-on-end teeth-gnashing eye-flashing spittle-flying mode]

Wow, Smitty! You were great in that commercial where you are bitching relentlessly in your referee husbands ear!

Hey Brian, makes you want to run off to Vegas with the next semi-decent 2:40 a.m. pickup, doesn't it?

:D

crossbow
02-05-2005, 09:52 PM

LOL, you get good rep for that one.

ENDelt260
02-05-2005, 09:55 PM
Hey Brian, makes you want to run off to Vegas with the next semi-decent 2:40 a.m. pickup, doesn't it?

Heh heh. Reminds me of a night at my favorite local bar in Scottsdale. A bartender decided to see how fast he could put me down. Started feeding me shot after shot... I'm told that one point in the evening I got real loud (imagine that) and said, "Excuse me everyone, can I have your attention! Tonight Carrie (another regular at the bar who happened to be sitting next to me at the time) and I are flying to Vegas and we're getting married!" All the other regulars who were sitting near us and knew what was going on just started laughing. But, I guess some folks in the bar started applauding. The poor girl was mortified.

I don't remember a lick of it, but from the way she tells the story it was quite the classic moment.

Nzoner
02-06-2005, 01:00 AM
My grandparents will be having their 73rd wedding anniversary next week and I don't know how in the hell they did it,I just made it past 19 and it feels like 50.

bricks
02-06-2005, 07:33 AM
Thsi is probably apropos to this thread.

"When God made man, he made him out of string. He had too much, so he left that little thing. When God made woman, he made her out of lace. He didn't have enough, so he left that little space.

Thank you God!"

ROFL

Bwana
02-06-2005, 07:44 AM
Mr. Jones, if you could figure out what makes them tick and wrote a book, you would make millions.

Count Zarth
02-06-2005, 07:50 AM
I AM BLESSED

alanm
02-06-2005, 09:02 AM
[QUOTE]women are crazy

You just discovered this??? :)

RedNeckRaider
02-06-2005, 10:53 AM
They are all crazy, some are just crazier than others

morphius
02-06-2005, 10:59 AM
I have been having this discussion with my best friend for years, he is still hopelessly looking for one sane woman that he can be with. I told him it was impossible, there is no such thing. About 50 women later, he is starting to crumble though.

The goal is to find a woman whose insanity you can live with and if you are lucky it will compliment yours.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2005, 11:03 AM
I AM BLESSED

Why your boyfriend doesn't have those emotional outbursts?

morphius
02-06-2005, 11:17 AM
I think it is the fact that he is terrified to talk to an actual woman, so he doesn't have to worry about it.

chiefs4me
02-06-2005, 12:07 PM
Yea well I have 5 crazy men in my house right now.. I told his friends 4 pm and here it is 1 and they are alrady here.:banghead: And to top it off...I have to listen to them crack on me about DT not making the HOF. Brad actually said to me that DT was just an average player and the only reason he would get in to the HOF in the next 5 years is because he is dead. The SOB is lucky I didn't throw my drink in his face. Now I just have to plan it so that I am the one serving Brad his plate of food.ROFL

Over-Head
02-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Yea well I have 5 crazy men in my house right now.. I told his friends 4 pm and here it is 1 and they are alrady here.:banghead: And to top it off...I have to listen to them crack on me about DT not making the HOF. Brad actually said to me that DT was just an average player and the only reason he would get in to the HOF in the next 5 years is because he is dead. The SOB is lucky I didn't throw my drink in his face. Now I just have to plan it so that I am the one serving Brad his plate of food.ROFL

Yer sexy when yer pissed ;)

Bowser
02-06-2005, 12:09 PM

Tell Brad he doesn't know his ass from a hole inthe ground. And spit in his food.

Over-Head
02-06-2005, 12:10 PM
REP!! ROFL

Rain Man
02-06-2005, 12:11 PM
Women. Can't live with 'em, can't get 'em to leave the nuts out of the fudge when they bake it for you.

4th and Long
02-06-2005, 12:13 PM
Tell Brad he doesn't know his ass from a hole inthe ground. And spit in his food.
That's a start but it's letting the dickweed off way too easy.

If memoery serves, c4m is in Texas, which means it's relatively warm there. Might I suggest you serve him a nice, tall, refreshing glass of <strike>lemon</strike> urine-ade. :D

Over-Head
02-06-2005, 12:15 PM
JoAnn only goes nuts for 3-4 days prior to her period. I guess Im lucky, I only have to put up with a psychotic woman a week a month.
Either way, I just smoke a joint on the ferry heading home each night during that week, and glide through it.
Sure she bitches about me coming home fried 4 nights in a row, but the way I see it, shed only growl about something else stupid anyway, so I might as well give her the excuse/topic to bark about, that way I know what defense to use.

Mr. Laz
02-06-2005, 12:15 PM
I just keep thinking that there's going to be this causal relationship between her mood and prior events

no doubt there....

logic and women = oil and water

you never know what the fug they are thinking ... they could be pissed about something they thought you MIGHT DO or it could be a freaking dream they had last night when your "dream self" did something

they are emotionally screwed up for the most part

chiefs4me
02-06-2005, 12:24 PM

That's why I said I wanted to be the one to serve his plate.:thumb: I have to put up with him all the time. He is one of those guys that knows everything about everything. But hey he's a cowboy fan...so I just roll my eyes and laugh at him. I can't decide if I want to make his drinks strong...so he sleeps thru the game. Oh the decisions I have to make.ROFL

chiefs4me
02-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Yer sexy when yer pissed ;)

Yea...well you are just sexy.:thumb:

FloridaChief
02-06-2005, 12:27 PM
That's why I said I wanted to be the one to serve his plate.:thumb: I have to put up with him all the time. He is one of those guys that knows everything about everything. But hey he's a cowboy fan...so I just roll my eyes and laugh at him. I can't decide if I want to make his drinks strong...so he sleeps thru the game. Oh the decisions I have to make.ROFL

Are you wearing red like a good little whore?...

4th and Long
02-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Yea...well you are just sexy.:thumb:
:spock: TMI and get a room.

chiefs4me
02-06-2005, 12:31 PM
That's a start but it's letting the dickweed off way too easy.

If memoery serves, c4m is in Texas, which means it's relatively warm there. Might I suggest you serve him a nice, tall, refreshing glass of lemon urine-ade. :D

Oh my god...that's gross but good. But I really don't think I could do something like that.

chiefs4me
02-06-2005, 12:32 PM
Are you wearing red like a good little whore?...

You bet your dumbass...chiefs red :thumb:

4th and Long
02-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Oh my god...that's gross but good. But I really don't think I could do something like that.
And you dare call yourself a Chiefs fan!!!??? Blasphomy!!! :harumph:

stumppy
02-06-2005, 12:57 PM
Crazy ? Crazy ?
Man oh man, let me tell you about the other day. All of a suuden........uh.............can this thread be read by ANYONE ?

ENDelt260
02-06-2005, 01:02 PM
Crazy ? Crazy ?
Man oh man, let me tell you about the other day. All of a suuden........uh.............can this thread be read by ANYONE ?
No, of course not. I just implemented the anti-badgirl filter. You're all set.

stumppy
02-06-2005, 01:06 PM
No, of course not. I just implemented the anti-badgirl filter. You're all set.

You would'nt set a guy up would you ?

morphius
02-06-2005, 01:06 PM
you never know what the fug they are thinking ... they could be pissed about something they thought you MIGHT DO or it could be a freaking dream they had last night when your "dream self" did something

OMG! I'm soooo glad that I'm not the only one this has happened to.

ENDelt260
02-06-2005, 01:15 PM
You would'nt set a guy up would you ?
Nooooo... of course not.

Nzoner
02-06-2005, 01:22 PM
The mrs wasn't real happy that I went to the mardi gras party last night and then to top it off I got home around 1:30.So this morning I wake to find a gift a for me,a football crockpot for the game today and I was like "What's this for?"

She informed me today was the 20th anniversary of our first date.

I'm good with her birthday,our anniversary and the like,but our first date....

Jenny Gump
02-06-2005, 01:22 PM
I'm NOT CRAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does my butt look big oh look at the girl isn't she hot why are you looking at that girl are you saying I'm fat you didn't take out the trash again so I washed your green shirt with your white underwear but don't you ever do that to me I'll show you crazy I love you more than anything if you ever cheat on me I'll kill you why are you watching basketball again let's go see a movie no not that one let's see one that I want to see I don't care where we eat, wherever you want to eat is fine with me they don't serve salads here this is nuts why did you bring to this god forsaken restaurant do you think our waitress is cute I do quit flirting with the waitress you think I look beautiful tonight so does that mean I didn't look good yesterday why do your friends act like they don't like me I want to have sex but not right now.

Jenson71
02-06-2005, 01:24 PM
[size=7]you think I look beautiful tonight so does that mean I didn't look good yesterday

ROFL

ENDelt260
02-06-2005, 01:25 PM

Does my butt look big oh look at the girl isn't she hot why are you looking at that girl are you saying I'm fat you didn't take out the trash again so I washed your green shirt with your white underwear but don't you ever do that to me I'll show you crazy I love you more than anything if you ever cheat on me I'll kill you why are you watching basketball again let's go see a movie no not that one let's see one that I want to see I don't care where we eat, wherever you want to eat is fine with me they don't serve salads here this is nuts why did you bring to this god forsaken restaurant do you think our waitress is cute I do quit flirting with the waitress you think I look beautiful tonight so does that mean I didn't look good yesterday why do your friends act like they don't like me I want to have sex but not right now.

KC Jones
02-06-2005, 01:26 PM
The mrs wasn't real happy that I went to the mardi gras party last night and then to top it off I got home around 1:30.So this morning I wake to find a gift a for me,a football crockpot for the game today and I was like "What's this for?"

She informed me today was the 20th anniversary of our first date.

I'm good with her birthday,our anniversary and the like,but our first date....

If you've been together that long I hope you had enough sense to thank her and tell her how wonderful that was instead of saying "WTF, am I supposed to start remembering our first date anniversary now."

:)

FloridaChief
02-06-2005, 01:27 PM

Thanks for showing us the tip of the iceberg.

stumppy
02-06-2005, 01:31 PM
Thanks for showing us the tip of the iceberg.

Exactly what I was thinking.
rep

Rain Man
02-06-2005, 01:32 PM
I'm starting to think that JennyGump is actually a real woman and not one of SDchiefsfan's alter-egos.

morphius
02-06-2005, 01:32 PM

Two words woman, "Inner Voice"!

stevieray
02-06-2005, 01:33 PM
I've dated Jenny before.

Nzoner
02-06-2005, 01:34 PM

Translation

blah blah blah butt blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah sex

Jenny Gump
02-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Translation

blah blah blah butt blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah sex

ROFL

Bowser
02-06-2005, 01:44 PM
They must teach these girls that in fifth grade when they seperate the boys and girls to "teach them about life". We get to learn why we get boners and what to do with them, girls learn how to become manipulative psycho hellspawns.

I noticed Jenny paid attention that day in school........yikes!!

ENDelt260
02-06-2005, 01:44 PM
Translation

Heh heh. Nice.