PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore's Dem Mayor: Bush Budget Attacks Cities Like Al-Qaeda Did On 9/11

RINGLEADER
02-09-2005, 10:26 AM
Reason 177 why the Democrats are destined for perpetual failure:

<B>"Back on September 11, terrorists attacked our metropolitan cores, two of America's great cities. They did that because they knew that was where they could do the most damage and weaken us the most. Years later, we are given a budget proposal by our commander in chief, the president of the United States. And with a budget ax, he is attacking America's cities. He is attacking our metropolitan core."</B> - <a href="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A9117-2005Feb8.html">Baltimore's Democratic Mayor Martin O'Malley Speaking At the National Press Club, 2-8-2005</a>

Cochise
02-09-2005, 10:35 AM
Remember, it's not the message that is the problem, they just didn't articulate it properly.

RINGLEADER
02-09-2005, 10:36 AM
Remember, it's not the message that is the problem, they just didn't articulate it properly.

:thumb:

KCTitus
02-09-2005, 10:38 AM
This really isnt as good as the 1994 screeching when it was actually articulated that republicans wanted to starve children and throw old people out of their homes, but it's close.

whoman69
02-09-2005, 10:40 AM
Hope this guy didn't want to be governor or anything.

Baby Lee
02-09-2005, 10:40 AM
Tommy Carcetti is gonna clean that city up.

RINGLEADER
02-09-2005, 10:48 AM
Hope this guy didn't want to be governor or anything.

ROFL

Why would it surprise you whoman? Isn't this what most Democrats secretly tell each other at dinner parties?

Count Alex's Losses
02-09-2005, 11:52 AM
ROFL

RINGLEADER
02-09-2005, 01:45 PM
ROFL

At least your board has Bush on the opposite side of the terrorists. Can't say the same thing for Michael Moore (or did Usama say those things on his pre-election video tape first), DNC Chief to be Howard Dean, Teddy Kennedy and a lot of other Dems based on their statements.

whoman69
02-09-2005, 04:14 PM
At least your board has Bush on the opposite side of the terrorists. Can't say the same thing for Michael Moore (or did Usama say those things on his pre-election video tape first), DNC Chief to be Howard Dean, Teddy Kennedy and a lot of other Dems based on their statements.
Another thing that you may not have noticed is that Dick Cheney is the king, and Bush is the Queen.

memyselfI
02-09-2005, 04:17 PM
ROFL

When I saw this clip I just KNEW this would be a RL topic. ROFL

He was over the top in the comparison.

HC_Chief
02-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Another thing that you may not have noticed is that Dick Cheney is the king, and Bush is the Queen.

You don't play chess, do you?

The Queen = most powerful piece on the board.

RINGLEADER
02-09-2005, 06:17 PM
ROFL

When I saw this clip I just KNEW this would be a RL topic. ROFL

He was over the top in the comparison.

Huh? Usama was saying the same things as Michael Moore in his last video tape. Howard Dean is the one that said he didn't know if Usama was guilty. Kennedy is the one that said he thought US troops were the problem. This Baltimore mayor is the one who compared Bush's budget with blowing up buildings and killing 3000 Americans. Seems to me the Dems are the ones that have a problem with comparisons...but I am glad to see that you now disagree with these examples I cited.

Hydrae
02-10-2005, 06:06 PM

Sorry to disappoint you but I believe you are wrong. Either that or Saddam is the queen on the other side.

It appears to me that the US personnel are playing the black side of the board. Remember, "white in the right" is how you set up the board and the queen goes on her own color.

KCWolfman
02-10-2005, 06:26 PM
Yup, let's belittle those who died and their families by comparing their loss to a budget cut.

What an asshole. Unfortunately, in that part of the country he will be praised.

It does remind me of Kathleen Sebellius and her "driving is Misssouri is almost as bad as 9/11" comment. Both are about as moronic as it gets.