PDA

View Full Version : Soldier's Uniform Hangs From Noose In Front Of Home

Donger
02-09-2005, 02:26 PM
http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/4180042/detail.html

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Nestled in a quiet Sacramento neighborhood is a very loud political statement that is testing the very foundation of the right to free speech.

Hanging from a house in Land Park, a soldier's uniform in a noose dangles from a rooftop. The words "your tax dollars at work" are scrolled across the chest.

In a community full of patriotism, this view of the war in Iraq has not gone unnoticed.

"I think it's the ultimate sign of disrespect. We have troops dying for us," Land Park resident Mark Cohen said.

"(I'm) annoyed and disgusted. I think if this is the way someone feels they can find a better way to vent their opinions," Land Park resident Pete Miles said.

The homeowners behind the controversy are Steve and Virginia Pearcy. They released a statement saying, "There will always be people who are offended by political speech, and the most important forum of all ... is one's own residence. The First Amendment is meaningless unless dissent is allowed."

Some neighbors agree.

"Even if you don't agree with it, he has the right to state his opinion. I don't find it offensive at all," Land Park resident Cece Williams said.

Donger
02-09-2005, 02:27 PM
Pic

Saulbadguy
02-09-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm sure there are better and more constructive ways to show your displeasure with the situation than this. Pretty disrespectful, IMO.

siberian khatru
02-09-2005, 02:31 PM
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to -- aw, f*ck it, kill those commie bastards!

Donger
02-09-2005, 02:33 PM
I'm sure there are better and more constructive ways to show your displeasure with the situation than this. Pretty disrespectful, IMO.

Yeah, but those don't get you on the news.

Duck Dog
02-09-2005, 02:35 PM
I bet they don't hang out at the local watering hole much.

Cochise
02-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Someone should put up a billboard across the street with a huge picture of a purple ink-stained Iraqi finger that says "Freedom at work"

Duck Dog
02-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Better yet, they could paint a landscape timber purple and anal rape the Pearcy's with it.

Iowanian
02-09-2005, 03:39 PM
I might be inclined to bust that clown in the jiblets, if it were my neighbor, and send the vid clip to my brother and his unit.

memyselfI
02-09-2005, 04:11 PM

Lose the noose and I think the message is more effective. The noose just has too many negative historical connotations that cloud the message they are trying to convey.

Regardless, they are hardly giving Ward Churchill a run for his money. :rolleyes:

DanT
02-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Here's a calculator that allows one to determine the distance betweeen any two points on the globe.

http://www.wcrl.ars.usda.gov/cec/java/lat-long.htm

RINGLEADER
02-09-2005, 06:27 PM
Lose the noose and I think the message is more effective. The noose just has too many negative historical connotations that cloud the message they are trying to convey.

Regardless, they are hardly giving Ward Churchill a run for his money. :rolleyes:

Yeah, someone has to create a repository for all the anti-American things that various Dems have been saying. I'm already losing track because of the volume and it's just over 3 months since the last election.

I think the Ward Churchill's of the world are petty little people with stupid worldviews that are instantly proven hypocritical, but why take the shovel out of the hands of Dem leaders who appear all to eager to dig deeper I say.

RINGLEADER
02-09-2005, 06:29 PM
Here's a calculator that allows one to determine the distance betweeen any two points on the globe.

http://www.wcrl.ars.usda.gov/cec/java/lat-long.htm

I don't know what's more odd: The fact that something like this exists or the fact that it's the US Department of Agriculture hosting it.

BIG_DADDY
02-09-2005, 06:58 PM
They want to make themself a target like that go ahead, lose your head. I don't want additional tax dollars used protecting them though.

KCWolfman
02-09-2005, 08:02 PM
Perhaps someone in the neighborhood could draw a mural of a bunch of illegals slipping over and taking money from the courthouse for food, driver's license, and shelter with the caption "the remainder of your tax dollars cannot go to work - they have been stolen."

Calcountry
02-10-2005, 01:20 PM
http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/4180042/detail.html

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Nestled in a quiet Sacramento neighborhood is a very loud political statement that is testing the very foundation of the right to free speech.

Hanging from a house in Land Park, a soldier's uniform in a noose dangles from a rooftop. The words "your tax dollars at work" are scrolled across the chest.

In a community full of patriotism, this view of the war in Iraq has not gone unnoticed.

"I think it's the ultimate sign of disrespect. We have troops dying for us," Land Park resident Mark Cohen said.

"(I'm) annoyed and disgusted. I think if this is the way someone feels they can find a better way to vent their opinions," Land Park resident Pete Miles said.

The homeowners behind the controversy are Steve and Virginia Pearcy. They released a statement saying, "There will always be people who are offended by political speech, and the most important forum of all ... is one's own residence. The First Amendment is meaningless unless dissent is allowed."

Some neighbors agree.

"Even if you don't agree with it, he has the right to state his opinion. I don't find it offensive at all," Land Park resident Cece Williams said.A clear case of obscenity is the way to pursue this. For instance: You cannot hang a Large obscene picture of moral indecency outside your house.

The rights of others to not be offended usurp this dudes property rights.

You can't yell fire in a crowded theater.

This POS, should be stalked and cornered when he is alone, then administered some street justice.

Duck Dog
02-10-2005, 01:27 PM
A clear case of obscenity is the way to pursue this. For instance: You cannot hang a Large obscene picture of moral indecency outside your house.

This POS, should be stalked and cornered when he is alone, then administered some street justice.

I was thinking the same thing. It's not OK for a patriotic American or a religious American (provided they are Christian) to voice their opinion but
these human toliets get a free pass.

DenverChief
02-10-2005, 02:55 PM
A clear case of obscenity is the way to pursue this. For instance: You cannot hang a Large obscene picture of moral indecency outside your house.

This POS, should be stalked and cornered when he is alone, then administered some street justice.ROFL apples and oranges ROFL Cause violence is the best way to resolve disputes...I swear sometimes I think we live in the stone age

Saulbadguy
02-10-2005, 03:09 PM
I was thinking the same thing. It's not OK for a patriotic American or a religious American (provided they are Christian) to voice their opinion

Since when?

Duck Dog
02-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Since when?

I should have said; in certain cities and communities.

There has been many stories in the news where patriotic and religious yard decorating has been outlawed because it offends people.

Radar Chief
02-10-2005, 03:57 PM

There has been many stories in the news where patriotic and religious yard decorating has been outlawed because it offends people.

Particularly in the Republic of Kalifornia.

DenverChief
02-10-2005, 04:08 PM

Link?

Duck Dog
02-10-2005, 04:29 PM
Link?

For Christ's sake, do a search. They've been posted right here at the Planet.

Also, for Christ's sake, change that avatar. I've never given you or anyone else crap about where they stick their boner, but that picture is a little over the top.

We get it already. Your gay.

DenverChief
02-10-2005, 04:40 PM

Also, for Christ's sake, change that avatar. I've never given you or anyone else crap about where they stick their boner, but that picture is a little over the top.

For Christ Sake you made the claim

and for Christ sake tell that to the bounching boobs around here

MOhillbilly
02-10-2005, 04:41 PM
i bet that house burnsdown and noone makes it out.

Cochise
02-10-2005, 04:49 PM

He's doing it for the same reason gay people have parades and run around with bullhorns, to be as big of a pain in your ass as they possibly can.

Duck Dog
02-10-2005, 05:02 PM

I stand by my claim.

And since I still have testosterone running through my body, bouncing boobs appeal to me. And until I start to have estrogen coursing my veins, pics like the one in your avatar will continue to bother me.

KCWolfman
02-10-2005, 05:32 PM

Or Eason Jordan, eh?

Pot meet kettle

KCWolfman
02-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Since when?
Since this week when leftists in Congress have initiated a bill to prevent recruiters from going on to federally funded college campuses.

KCWolfman
02-10-2005, 05:34 PM
Link?
Check several different housing communities. You have to select a specific color of paint for the home, specific shingles, no trucks, no garage doors open, cannot sit on front lawn, etc etc etc.

Of course, depicting the hanging of a human being isn't as bad as all the above, is it?

KCWolfman
02-10-2005, 05:35 PM

He said from his bouncing boobs signature

picasso
02-10-2005, 05:52 PM
Perhaps someone in the neighborhood could draw a mural of a bunch of illegals slipping over and taking money from the courthouse for food, driver's license, and shelter with the caption "the remainder of your tax dollars cannot go to work - they have been stolen."

Hell, slipping over? Paint one of Bush backing up with a flat bed from his bordering state and paying them to come over. Here ya go Gonzalez here's your lunch voucher "Welcome to America!" As well as depicting millions of us falling to poverty due to social security number identity theft.

KCWolfman
02-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Hell, slipping over? Paint one of Bush backing up with a flat bed from his bordering state and paying them to come over. Here ya go Gonzalez here's your lunch voucher "Welcome to America!" As well as depicting millions of us falling to poverty due to social security number identity theft.
Yup, because only the Right have made such huge allowances. Was it GWB who repealed Pete Wilson's fair and diligent work in CA? When did that happen?

DenverChief
02-10-2005, 06:30 PM
I stand by my claim.

And since I still have testosterone running through my body, bouncing boobs appeal to me. And until I start to have estrogen coursing my veins, pics like the one in your avatar will continue to bother me.

SO back it up

and men appeal to me...when did CP become all about DD?

DenverChief
02-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Check several different housing communities. You have to select a specific color of paint for the home, specific shingles, no trucks, no garage doors open, cannot sit on front lawn, etc etc etc.

Of course, depicting the hanging of a human being isn't as bad as all the above, is it?

I'll be the first to admit HOA's suck but that is a far cry from a government entity saying that religious symbols cannot be placed on a persons own proerty

Bwana
02-10-2005, 06:47 PM
Wow :shake:

DanT
02-10-2005, 06:54 PM
Here's a follow-up on the story:

http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/4184282/detail.html

Political Statement Divides Neighborhood
Hanging Soldier Torn Down By Passer By

POSTED: 7:31 am PST February 10, 2005
UPDATED: 8:20 am PST February 10, 2005

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- From cable news shows to local television, a political statement made by the owners of a house in Sacramento's Land Park neighborhood quickly became national news Wednesday and renewed debate about the right to express unpopular opinions.

In a symbolic protest, a soldier's uniform hung by a noose dangled from the roof of the home. The words "your tax dollars at work" were inscribed on the chest.

A man who was passing by ripped down the display, leaving some neighbors thrilled and others outraged.

"I am delighted that people have come by the house and showed that they cared ... I'm just happy that it's gone," Land Park resident Marque Cohen said.

"I'm never thrilled to see someone's rights taken away from them, and that's what it was to pull it down. You're taking away his right to express himself," Land Park resident Ann Edwards said.

In a statement, the owner of home, Stephen Pearcy, wrote: "Those who find our effigy offensive should also find Bush's policy regarding Iraq offensive. It's ironic ... they now seek to suppress our speech here at home."

Police said the act of removing the display is considered a misdemeanor and that they are looking into the vandalism.

"I'm happy it came down but I'd rather see it come down by Steve himself," neighbor Pete Miles said.

"People have to be respectful of other people's convictions," Land Park resident Cece Williams said.

With the soldier ripped from its noose, some neighbors said they wonder what will go up next. An American flag has already been hung by the same noose and message for those who voted for President George W. Bush has also been on display.

Pearcy said he will hang another solider from his roof in the coming days and that if police catch the man who vandalized his home he will press charges.

Bwana
02-10-2005, 07:01 PM
Here's a follow-up on the story:

http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/4184282/detail.html

Political Statement Divides Neighborhood
Hanging Soldier Torn Down By Passer By

POSTED: 7:31 am PST February 10, 2005
UPDATED: 8:20 am PST February 10, 2005

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- From cable news shows to local television, a political statement made by the owners of a house in Sacramento's Land Park neighborhood quickly became national news Wednesday and renewed debate about the right to express unpopular opinions.

In a symbolic protest, a soldier's uniform hung by a noose dangled from the roof of the home. The words "your tax dollars at work" were inscribed on the chest.

A man who was passing by ripped down the display, leaving some neighbors thrilled and others outraged.

"I am delighted that people have come by the house and showed that they cared ... I'm just happy that it's gone," Land Park resident Marque Cohen said.

"I'm never thrilled to see someone's rights taken away from them, and that's what it was to pull it down. You're taking away his right to express himself," Land Park resident Ann Edwards said.

In a statement, the owner of home, Stephen Pearcy, wrote: "Those who find our effigy offensive should also find Bush's policy regarding Iraq offensive. It's ironic ... they now seek to suppress our speech here at home."

Police said the act of removing the display is considered a misdemeanor and that they are looking into the vandalism.

"I'm happy it came down but I'd rather see it come down by Steve himself," neighbor Pete Miles said.

"People have to be respectful of other people's convictions," Land Park resident Cece Williams said.

With the soldier ripped from its noose, some neighbors said they wonder what will go up next. An American flag has already been hung by the same noose and message for those who voted for President George W. Bush has also been on display.

Pearcy said he will hang another solider from his roof in the coming days and that if police catch the man who vandalized his home he will press charges.

The guy sounds like a real gem. Easy fix, burn the damn house to the ground and leave a note in the ash pile that states, if you are so upset with the way things are here in America, pack you bags and get the fu*k out.

Donger
02-10-2005, 07:21 PM

Well, men lusting after women is natur....

Nah, forget it.

RINGLEADER
02-10-2005, 07:25 PM
ROFL apples and oranges ROFL Cause violence is the best way to resolve disputes...I swear sometimes I think we live in the stone age

I guess some of us just think this type of dissent is unnecessary. I was on the 101 today and there was a big army truck broken down by the side of the road with a few soldiers milling about. The passenger in the convertible in front of me got out and flipped them off as the driver honked. Not surprisingly, they still had their Kerry/Edwards sticker on their bumper.

RINGLEADER
02-10-2005, 07:27 PM
ROFL apples and oranges ROFL Cause violence is the best way to resolve disputes...I swear sometimes I think we live in the stone age

Also reminds me of that one Tom Clancy novel where the Japanese attack and end up at the end ramming a plane into the Capitol. At one point in the book the government works with CNN to make it look like their fleet is still in dock at Pearl Harbor when they're actually out at sea. The reporter says something to the effect of "Yes, we're a news organization...but we're first and foremost an AMERICAN news organization".

Talk about fiction... ROFL

KCWolfman
02-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Also reminds me of that one Tom Clancy novel where the Japanese attack and end up at the end ramming a plane into the Capitol. At one point in the book the government works with CNN to make it look like their fleet is still in dock at Pearl Harbor when they're actually out at sea. The reporter says something to the effect of "Yes, we're a news organization...but we're first and foremost an AMERICAN news organization".

Talk about fiction... ROFL
You realize that Eason Jordan (One of the top execs at CNN) stated in 1999, we are not an American News Agency, we consider the world first. How ironic you remembered that gem.

DenverChief
02-10-2005, 07:33 PM
I guess some of us just think this type of dissent is unnecessary. I was on the 101 today and there was a big army truck broken down by the side of the road with a few soldiers milling about. The passenger in the convertible in front of me got out and flipped them off as the driver honked. Not surprisingly, they still had their Kerry/Edwards sticker on their bumper.
I think burning the flag is unnecessary but an important part of our free speech society...as far as the bird flyers go I think it is dumb but hey who hasn't flipped someone the bird for something stupid before anyway?

RINGLEADER
02-10-2005, 08:16 PM
I think burning the flag is unnecessary but an important part of our free speech society...as far as the bird flyers go I think it is dumb but hey who hasn't flipped someone the bird for something stupid before anyway?

:shrug:

Well if libs want to make fools of themselves I say more power to them...I still think we can do without directing venom at the soldiers, but whatever.

trndobrd
02-11-2005, 03:34 AM
An effigy of a Black man hanging by a noose from the eaves of house would receive the same ringing support from the residents of Land Park?

Saggysack
02-11-2005, 04:48 AM

Man, you sure do have an infatuation with Kerry. I'm seriously wondering if it is one of the lover type infatuations. It is bordering on the line of creepy to be completely honest.

Chief Henry
02-11-2005, 07:40 AM
Man, you sure do have an infatuation with Kerry. I'm seriously wondering if it is one of the lover type infatuations. It is bordering on the line of creepy to be completely honest.

RL was just pointing out how someone in a passing car FLIPPED OFF
some of OUR AMERICAN SOLDIERS. Isn't it ironic how this car had a
KERRY bumber sticker on it. Nothing surprises me any more what the WACKY - extreme - LEFT will do.

Radar Chief
02-11-2005, 08:30 AM

:spock: Not quite sure what your say’n with the bolded part, or how that’s related to Bushy, but the rest of this post I agree with. Immigration policies are probably my biggest gripe with W.

Saggysack
02-11-2005, 08:36 AM
RL was just pointing out how someone in a passing car FLIPPED OFF
some of OUR AMERICAN SOLDIERS. Isn't it ironic how this car had a
KERRY bumber sticker on it. Nothing surprises me any more what the WACKY - extreme - LEFT will do.

See now that is kinda funny you see....

Isn't it ironic that he said the passenger got out of said passing car? What? Did they stop in the middle of the highway? I find the "story" a stretch of the imagination, errr, propaganda. Wouldn't you find it hard to jump out of a car at highway speeds and be able to flip someone off at the same time? Nothing surprises me anymore of what lying, propaganda filled Right will do.

Calcountry
02-11-2005, 11:19 AM

We get it already. Your gay.Just put him on Avvy ignore.

Donger
02-11-2005, 11:36 AM
Did they stop in the middle of the highway?

Have you ever been on the 101? "Stopped" is the default status.

Saggysack
02-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Have you ever been on the 101? "Stopped" is the default status.

Nope. Never seen anyone with enough balls to jump out in a traffic jam and flip off, atleast a squad of soldiers, who were probaly already pissed off from breaking down in the first place.

Sorry, but, I'm just gonna call the nice little story, exactly that, a story.

Radar Chief
02-11-2005, 11:59 AM
Nope. Never seen anyone with enough balls to jump out in a traffic jam and flip off, atleast a squad of soldiers, who were probaly already pissed off from breaking down in the first place.

Sorry, but, I'm just gonna call the nice little story, exactly that, a story.

Oh I don’t know, I’ve had plenty of people flip me off while I was wearing my pickle suit.

BIG_DADDY
02-11-2005, 12:06 PM
Drive by

Duck Dog
02-11-2005, 12:34 PM
Just put him on Avvy ignore.

Thank you, that's much better.

Saggysack
02-11-2005, 12:41 PM
Oh I don’t know, I’ve had plenty of people flip me off while I was wearing my pickle suit.

Never once did I ever get the bird. I guess maybe we just didn't have that big a problem with the civilian population around Ft.Benning.

Radar Chief
02-11-2005, 01:16 PM
Never once did I ever get the bird. I guess maybe we just didn't have that big a problem with the civilian population around Ft.Benning.

Got it plenty in El Paso, Ft. Bliss.
Kinda funny story along the same lines.
My last few months in Germany I was driving about the 6th HumV in a convoy of about 7 Hummers headed to the range. We drive through this little hamlet and some Herman sees the first one so he wipes out the Nazi salute and starts goose stepping, make’n a big show of it.
As each subsequent Hummer full of soldiers drives by with peashooters hang’n from window hinges his goose steps got shorter and his “Zieg Hail” salute got lower and lower. By the time I passed him he was try’n to hide his face. ROFL
Some people are just dumbasses.

BigMeatballDave
02-11-2005, 01:41 PM
SO back it up

and men appeal to me...when did CP become all about DD?My only problem with homosexuals is the fact that they/you feel the need to walk around like "Look at me" "look at me" I'm here, I'm queer! I'm extemely fond of a woman's body, but I don't go around spouting "yeah, thats right, I like pussy! I'm a hetero...

BIG_DADDY
02-15-2005, 05:50 PM
I saw these idiots on the news this morning. THey are worried about how our tax dollars are spent but they want to have the cops protect their home 24/7 because they hung that shit up.

Donger
02-15-2005, 05:53 PM
I saw these idiots on the news this morning. THey are worried about how our tax dollars are spent but they want to have the cops protect their home 24/7 because they hung that shit up.

ROFL

That's classic.

Loki
02-15-2005, 07:29 PM
Got it plenty in El Paso, Ft. Bliss.
Kinda funny story along the same lines.
My last few months in Germany I was driving about the 6th HumV in a convoy of about 7 Hummers headed to the range. We drive through this little hamlet and some Herman sees the first one so he wipes out the Nazi salute and starts goose stepping, make’n a big show of it.
As each subsequent Hummer full of soldiers drives by with peashooters hang’n from window hinges his goose steps got shorter and his “Zieg Hail” salute got lower and lower. By the time I passed him he was try’n to hide his face. ROFL
Some people are just dumbasses.

we had some gang-bangers do a drive-by shooting on charlie company when they stuck our battalion in dade county florida after hurricane andrew destroyed the place. i guess they figured the big red crosses made for good targets... at least the troop that got hit was surrounded by medics and docs.

the running joke was if they ever decided to rob us, we would all line up and help them pack their vehicles as they hadn't issued us any ammunition (despite the fact they stuck us in the well known gang neighborhoods and the sites of the worst looting).

i could NEVER understand that policy of deploying with weapons and not being issued any ammunition...

Loki
02-15-2005, 07:33 PM
The guy sounds like a real gem. Easy fix, burn the damn house to the ground and leave a note in the ash pile that states, if you are so upset with the way things are here in America, pack your bags and get the fu*k out.

ROFL

ROFL

double classic.

the mindsets in kalifornia never cease to amaze me.

SBK
02-15-2005, 07:49 PM
My only problem with homosexuals is the fact that they/you feel the need to walk around like "Look at me" "look at me" I'm here, I'm queer! I'm extemely fond of a woman's body, but I don't go around spouting "yeah, thats right, I like pussy! I'm a hetero...

You bigot! ROFL Heteros should be ashamed they are, homos are the ones that are proud! ROFL

Inspector
02-15-2005, 08:41 PM
So, exactly what is it about this uniform that this guy doesn't like?

I mean heck, it's just a uniform.

Maybe he would like it better in a different color.

Or if they put a fur collar on it. Maybe rhinestone buttons?

Rausch
02-15-2005, 08:48 PM
Someone should hang a "figure" from their roof that says "Kill all (ethnicity of Steve and Virginia Pearcy here)"

Then claim free speech. I wonder how long it'd be before they were forced to take it down for "hate speech."

DenverChief
02-16-2005, 12:35 AM
The guy sounds like a real gem. Easy fix, burn the damn house to the ground and leave a note in the ash pile that states, if you are so upset with the way things are here in America, pack you bags and get the fu*k out.
:lame: :stupid:

KCWolfman
02-16-2005, 12:59 AM
I bet they don't put that crap back up if they can't get the cop coverage.

DenverChief
02-16-2005, 01:08 AM
Someone should hang a "figure" from their roof that says "Kill all (ethnicity of Steve and Virginia Pearcy here)"

Then claim free speech. I wonder how long it'd be before they were forced to take it down for "hate speech."

speech is always protected...burning crosses is ok, as long as the time and manner of doing it is not dangerous...like burning a cross in the middle of the mall at midnight...or durning ht day for that matter...it is action that is the problem

Bwana
02-16-2005, 09:07 AM
I saw these idiots on the news this morning. They are worried about how our tax dollars are spent but they want to have the cops protect their home 24/7 because they hung that shit up.

That's pathetic. :shake: It reminds me a the short little 6th grade school kid that picks a fight with someone in his class and then goes and hides behind his three high school brothers. Useless bastards..........

Bwana
02-16-2005, 09:37 AM
:lame: :stupid:

Now now Denver, If I didn't know you better, I may have gotten the idea you don't agree with me. ROFL

Cochise
02-16-2005, 09:41 AM
The city shouldn't be spending one thin dime on police protection for these assclowns

mlyonsd
02-16-2005, 09:56 AM
Everyone in Sacramento with a big dog should stop over at the Pearcy house and let'em $hit in their yard.

Baby Lee
02-16-2005, 10:00 AM
Everyone in Sacramento with a big dog should stop over at the Pearcy house and let'em $hit in their yard.
Heck, they should all take a dump themselves. a la Me Myself and Irene.

RedNFeisty
02-16-2005, 10:01 AM
IMO that is where people **** up. It is not the soldiers fault that we are at war and that he has to serve his/her country. People need to get their heads out of their asses and be pissed at who deserves it. Give the soldiers the respect that they deserve. Stupid pieces of shit!!

DenverChief
02-16-2005, 10:48 AM
The city shouldn't be spending one thin dime on police protection for these assclowns

yea cause free speech isn't worth one thin dime!

DenverChief
02-16-2005, 10:49 AM
Now now Denver, If I didn't know you better, I may have gotten the idea you don't agree with me. ROFL

I detest violence as a means to solve anything in this country

Donger
02-16-2005, 10:50 AM
speech is always protected...burning crosses is ok, as long as the time and manner of doing it is not dangerous...like burning a cross in the middle of the mall at midnight...or durning ht day for that matter...it is action that is the problem

How about that Phelps guy? You're okay with that?

DenverChief
02-16-2005, 10:51 AM
How about that Phelps guy? You're okay with that?

Yes, it is his right.....it disgusts me but he has that right and I will defend it to the death