PDA

View Full Version : Marty schottenheimer

chiefsnathan
12-03-2000, 11:41 AM
Just read in the new SI that jim fassel's job is on the line they are saying Marty's the one who will get it . Where does that leave KC a draft pick are nothing ?

GO CHIEFS

Go Chiefs
12-03-2000, 12:54 PM
Don't know specifics, but discussions on this board and the Star board seem to come to the conclusion that Marty has one more year owed to the Chiefs, thus compensation would have to be given. I believe the line was drawn with Greenbay last year offering a 1st and 4th, so expect that, if all is true in the contract rumors.

Lurker Brett
12-03-2000, 04:28 PM
I think Fassel saved his job today. Now as for Norv Turner, he may have lost his, and some have said they may want Marty.

Chiefnj
12-03-2000, 05:17 PM
Wherever Marty goes, hope he takes his brain-dead brother with him. And soon! http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/mad.gif

Quarterback
12-03-2000, 05:38 PM
I wonder if we and the Skins could work a trade. Marty and Kurt for Norv and Skip Hicks (or a draft pick)? Norv would make a dandy OC.

ColoradoChief
12-03-2000, 05:47 PM
Kurt's not going anywhere, even if Marty gets hired somewhere, unless he's fired. There's no other team in the league that would give him a DC position. His own brother wouldn't.

Griese Fan
12-03-2000, 06:38 PM
Marty could hire Spurt as DB coach and *** . HC (a meaningless title, if there ever was one). That would be considered a promotion.
the milkman
Spurt should be fired, however