PDA

View Full Version : Dems lose elections; whining at all-time high.

Bootlegged
02-14-2005, 07:42 AM
Water is wet, sky is blue, girls have secrets, dems bitch.

:deevee:

Bitching on an Internet BB 20 hrs a week....God forbid the left ever wins something.......meme and crew may have to go find work.

KCFalcon59
02-14-2005, 07:57 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

whoman69
02-14-2005, 08:35 AM
You guys are going to blow up if the Dems win in 2006.

Cochise
02-14-2005, 08:38 AM
You guys are going to blow up if the Dems win in 2006.

Nah. I'd be annoyed once in a while, but I would get on with life.
It would probably just un-motivate me from watching the news like the Clinton years did.

Saggysack
02-14-2005, 09:14 AM
Nah. I'd be annoyed once in a while, but I would get on with life.
It would probably just un-motivate me from watching the news like the Clinton years did.

I know that's right, jack. The harsh realities of prosperity are hard to swallow when the other team is leading the way. Besides, Clinton never could have provided the same moronic entertainment that Bush has given us.

BushGaveMeApplePie
02-14-2005, 09:16 AM
"How good bad music and bad reasons sound when
we march against an enemy." -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Cochise
02-14-2005, 09:19 AM
"How good bad music and bad reasons sound when
we march against an enemy." -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Maybe one of our friendly mods could give the Gunther_Fan treatment to pencil dick here, and take away his thread creation ability?

Saulbadguy
02-14-2005, 09:21 AM
Maybe one of our friendly mods could give the Gunther_Fan treatment to pencil dick here, and take away his thread creation ability?
Yeah. While he is at it, I've never seen Lattimer have an original thought. At least he doesn't spam the board though, I suppose.

Cochise
02-14-2005, 09:48 AM
Yeah. While he is at it, I've never seen Lattimer have an original thought. At least he doesn't spam the board though, I suppose.

Lattimer was making his bones on this board long before you were here.

Saulbadguy
02-14-2005, 09:50 AM
I suppose he is "retired" then.

|Zach|
02-14-2005, 09:51 AM
It has been a long long time since he has posted anything of substance when it has come to politics.

Saulbadguy
02-14-2005, 09:53 AM
It has been a long long time since he has posted anything of substance when it has come to politics.
I disagree.

It has been a long longt ime since has posted anything of substance when it comes to anything.

mlyonsd
02-14-2005, 02:05 PM
I know that's right, jack. The harsh realities of prosperity are hard to swallow when the other team is leading the way. Besides, Clinton never could have provided the same moronic entertainment that Bush has given us.

WTF are you talking about? We probably won't see another impeachment the rest of our lives. From a political point of view that's about as entertaining as it gets.

Splooge on a dress. It don't get no better then that.