PDA

View Full Version : Woe! Cheif fans throwin' the towel!

RzrbackCHIEF
12-04-2000, 01:52 PM
Can't believe it. As a fan of the game, I've had top notch respect for Chiefs fans, and Arrowhead, tailgate barbeques. As a Patriot fan, I can't believe so many fans are looking at the draft with a Monday night game at hand. P.U. Round up the wagons boys. Oops. Bad choice of words. Open up the can of woop a$$. Its time for your team to get even for a couple of losses to the Pats in recent years.
AS Chief_Red_pants knows, this should be a reasonably easy test for you guys. Although we havn't been blown out of most games this season, we been aweful when it comes to emotion. The last two games we've played, its pretty clear that my team is losing interest in being on the field. Defensively, the Chiefs need to disrupt Bledsoe before he gets into a rythym. We ain't running the ball. Fortunately for you guys, we can't pass block either. You should be able to throw anywhere from 4 to 6 sacks up on the board tonight. And THAT should livin' you up tonight! Have fun.

Gracie Dean
12-04-2000, 01:56 PM
Welcome to the board.

If you are inferring that we are bandwagon fans, you are dead wrong. The bandwagon fans are the ones that quit coming to discuss the Chiefs 2 or 3 weeks ago.

How about you bet for the Chiefs and I bet for the Patriots? How much you willing to put on a straight up bet?

Fat Homer
12-04-2000, 01:57 PM
D,

I'm not ready to throw in the towel...I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle....the Chiefs win out and a few choice teams lose...I believe your Pats can help us out...just beat the Bills in a couple of weeks...

Tonight is for the Pats pride and for the Chiefs slim hopes of the playoffs...

Actually might be a good game as both teams really do have something to prove...

Good luck...not too much but some...

------------------
joe

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback and sports analyst

HC_Chief
12-04-2000, 01:59 PM
Stingie: Thanks for the "future vision", do me a favor and send this note to 1 Arrowhead Dr. KC, MO. If they hear it from someone else, they may listen. God knows we Chief fans have been spending alot of time trying to find an answer.

LD for KC

Moon§hiner
12-04-2000, 02:00 PM
Stingie, I think the Chiefs will lose to the Patriots. We just lost to the friggin Chargers, for chrissake.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-04-2000, 02:01 PM
Since the Patriots have no pass protection, Bob Dole is really looking forward to the rollout of Spurt's new 1-5-5 defense!

Phobia
12-04-2000, 02:03 PM
The last two games we've played, its pretty clear that my team is losing interest in being on the field. - same could be said about KC.

Defensively, the Chiefs need to disrupt Bledsoe before he gets into a rythym. - Our front 4 havent been getting it done all year and our LB's have disappeared into the black hold known as a softzone.

We ain't running the ball. Fortunately for you guys, we can't pass block either. - Are you sure you're talking about NE? You have also described KC.

One thing is for certain, both teams are without any intensity and neither have looked like they want to play football for a couple of weeks, this could be embarrassing for both teams if one doesnt put a little game together.<BR>

RzrbackCHIEF
12-04-2000, 02:04 PM
I think you missed my sense of humor. "round up the wagons"...indians...John Wayne. A lot of my jokes tend to cruise overhead.
As far as a bet goes...nah. I've learned that whenever I bet on a Patriots game, I lose. I've taken them getting 20 in a teaser and lost. I've taken 'em against the Colts (when they $ucked) and lost. I've bet against 'em in '93 against the Dolphins. It was their only win of the year. I bleed blue. but I don't back it with green.

RzrbackCHIEF
12-04-2000, 02:13 PM

I know you'd like a little help, but look at me! I'm rootin' for a 2-13 team after being in the big game 5 years a go. Right now, I'm thinkin' we're bound to get a pick that'll stick. And I DON"T want to beat the Bills or (gulp) the Dolphins. Reason is a HATE THE FREAKIN' Jets more than any team! In all honesty though, I think the only team we'll win against is the Dolphins from here on out. I can tell my team has lost its heart.

TEX
12-04-2000, 02:22 PM
i'm not throwing in my towel...they'll have to give me the rocky 4 apollo creed....

the chiefs will win 3 of last 4...more than likely losing the only one at which i freeze my arse off...denver...

Baby Lee
12-04-2000, 02:27 PM
Welcome aboard, Stingie!
Hey, I once pahked my cah in Hahvahd yahd. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

milkman
12-04-2000, 02:29 PM
Stingie - Not everyone has given up hope, just given up hope for the playoffs this year. Some of the posts here are from people who thought we should have sucked absolutly for great picks the last 4 years, they are our "sky is falling" fans, they are not bandwagon because they consistently stick with it year after year.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-04-2000, 02:31 PM
Due to the divorce, Bob Dole only has 3 towels and is not willing to throw them anywhere other than the washing machine.

Fat Homer
12-04-2000, 02:39 PM
Of course everyone knows what will happen...nah, too negative to even think about...just another heartbreaking thougth better left untyped....

but do you all remember Bonose last year...all we needed was for Morton Anderson to kick a FG and we were in the playoffs...he missed an easy one...my thought is something like that.

Bob, I have some extra towels...crying towels I used after the Colts game a few years ago...only used once...and I did wash them....want 'em?

[This message has been edited by 58Forever (edited 12-04-2000).]

Gracie Dean
12-04-2000, 02:46 PM
I know Bob Dole frequents Houston area hotels. Therefore, I refuse to believe he he doesn't have any courtesy towels with the word Medallion or Sheraton on them..... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

Fat Homer
12-04-2000, 02:47 PM
Or the Dew Drop Inn...

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-04-2000, 03:04 PM
Stealing towels would be dishonest, and Bob Dole tries to maintain...aw crap...that ain't gonna work.

Ecto-I
12-04-2000, 04:00 PM
Senator,

ROTFLMAO!!!
because of post #5<P>

Gracie Dean
12-04-2000, 04:12 PM
You are supposed to take 'em Bob Dole. Especially if you are a bachelor. Why do you think hotel rooms are $150 a night? It's because they've added the cost of towels, bathrobes, silverware, & glasses to your room.