PDA

View Full Version : Has this Forum turned Communist?

BIG_DADDY
02-22-2005, 12:59 PM
Left the Righty retard along with jaz and terroristme have ruined this section IMO. It's not even fun to be here anymore. Sure glad we divided these forums so it didn't bring down the whole BB. JMO

Lefty_the_Right
02-22-2005, 01:03 PM
I didn't know that you were a big fan of fascism, lil girl?

(I lie! Of COURSE I DID!)

Cochise
02-22-2005, 01:04 PM
Yeah, it's pretty much a thread spamming area over here. It's still fun to seagull on some of the threads though.

Logical
02-22-2005, 01:07 PM
This forum does pretty much suck these days. I love to argue with liberals and jaz is OK. However the obsession making every issue a Bush issue is neither logical or productive and is damaging the forum.

Duck Dog
02-22-2005, 01:08 PM
I've learned to come here for the articles more than the debate. I think you are right, the leftist radicals here have made this place into nothing more than a left wing jerk-off-a-thon.

Look at the thread titles, they tell a story. They aren't here for debate or to hear another side. They are here for shock value and annoyance.

BIG_DADDY
02-22-2005, 01:09 PM

I'll never forgive jaz for bringing you over here. It's a shame too because we share some of the same friends like ENDO. I have no use for people like you, other than target practice that is.

Lefty_the_Right
02-22-2005, 01:09 PM
Co-cheeze wrote: Yeah, it's pretty much a thread spamming area over here. It's still fun to seagull on some of the threads though.

Well at least you were honest for once.

I won't expect any honest debate from you in the future.
Not that I did in the past....

Duck Dog
02-22-2005, 01:10 PM
They are here for shock value and annoyance.

Which is an MO of the left. If you don't make any sense, just disrupt whatever is occuring.

Cochise
02-22-2005, 01:11 PM
Well at least you were honest for once.

I won't expect any honest debate from you in the future.
Not that I did in the past....

No one took you seriously to begin with, so I'm honestly not heartbroken that you aren't humping my leg like you are for jIZ or Duhnise, Mr. the quote function still eludes me..

Amnorix
02-22-2005, 01:12 PM
Which is an MO of the left. If you don't make any sense, just disrupt whatever is occuring.
The right, meanwhile, exclusively owns the concepts of integrity, honesty, logic, intelligence and a sense of decorum...

*coughbullshitcough*

:p:p:p

Cochise

Them trumping up this internet blog story is a prime example. They figure if they start enough threads and yell loud enough they can make it into something that anyone cares about.

I think it's telling that the best they can do is come up with some scandal about a disreputable reporter being issued a press pass. Shows the desperation of the party out of power and becoming more irrelevant with every national election :shake:

Lefty_the_Right
"lil" girl wrote: I have no use for people like you, other than target practice that is.

More talk of violence on an internet message board?
I'm shocked I tell you!

I guess I was pretty dead on with the fascist comment, huh?

SBK
02-22-2005, 01:13 PM
No one took you seriously to begin with, so I'm honestly not heartbroken that you aren't humping my leg like you are for jIZ or Duhnise, Mr. the quote function still eludes me..

ROFL

Lefty the leg humper.....

Donger
02-22-2005, 01:14 PM

How did you reach the conclusion that BD is a fan of Fascism?

Logical
02-22-2005, 01:15 PM
The right, meanwhile, exclusively owns the concepts of integrity, honesty, logic, intelligence and a sense of decorum...

*coughbullshitcough*

You are one the highest quality posters on the board, don't bring yourself down to this level.

Cochise
02-22-2005, 01:16 PM

*coughbullshitcough*

Don't you forget it :p

Or are you even lying shen you say this :hmmm: :hmmm: ROFL

Lefty_the_Right
Them trumping up this internet blog story is a prime example. They figure if they start enough threads and yell loud enough they can make it into something that anyone cares about.

I think it's telling that the best they can do is come up with some scandal about a disreputable reporter being issued a press pass. Shows the desperation of the party out of power and becoming more irrelevant with every national election :shake:

Ah, that quote button.

I guess this makes it easier for you to read or something?
Whatever I can do to help.

Let me know what else I can do for you.
I'd hate to think that you were just a jacka$$ by nature.

Duck Dog

*coughbullshitcough*

You sir, are the exception, not the rule. :thumb:

Baby Lee
02-22-2005, 01:21 PM

*coughbullshitcough*

Don't be that guy. Let it go this once. Realize that, in the big picture, at this particular time, it's more import to distance yourself from that Lord of the Ringworms asshole?

;)

Amnorix
02-22-2005, 01:31 PM
You sir, are the exception, not the rule. :thumb:

Oh! :eek:

Well, in that case, carry on... :)

Lefty_the_Right
02-22-2005, 01:32 PM
BL wrote: Don't be that guy. Let it go this once. Realize that, in the big picture, at this particular time, it's more import to distance yourself from that Lord of the Ringworms asshole?
Yeah, don't be honest about it.

Be like Bush and lie to further your agenda.
That is more important that actual honesty.

Donger
02-22-2005, 01:33 PM

Be honest about what?

KCTitus
02-22-2005, 01:36 PM
Be honest about what?

Heh...you're asking for a cogent response is laudable, but understand, he's merely reciting the rote from the DNC mantra hymnal, nothing more.

BIG_DADDY
02-22-2005, 01:41 PM
Oh! :eek:

Well, in that case, carry on... :)

People like LTR and Terroristme only help the right wingers because nobody wants to ba associated with people like that. Distancing youself is a classy move and only helps your cause. :thumb:

Lefty_the_Right
02-22-2005, 01:48 PM
Heh...you're asking for a cogent response is laudable, but understand, he's merely reciting the rote from the DNC mantra hymnal, nothing more.

Ok, I'll repeat myself for those of you that are slow...

BL wrote: Don't be that guy. Let it go this once. Realize that, in the big picture, at this particular time, it's more import to distance yourself from that Lord of the Ringworms asshole?

That is more important that actual honesty.

KCTitus
02-22-2005, 01:55 PM
Ok, I'll repeat myself for those of you that are slow...

Turn the page on your mantra hymnal and throw something new out there, dont repeat the previous page.

Amnorix
02-22-2005, 01:58 PM
People like LTR and Terroristme only help the right wingers because nobody wants to ba associated with people like that. Distancing youself is a classy move and only helps your cause. :thumb:

No worries, I don't think I'm often confused with the flame-baiting wing of my party 'round here.

Calcountry
02-22-2005, 02:03 PM

I think it's telling that the best they can do is come up with some scandal about a disreputable reporter being issued a press pass. Shows the desperation of the party out of power and becoming more irrelevant with every national election :shake:They thought that would get Kerry elected too. NOT.

The election is over. I only peruse this place when I get bored at the football side, and I usually am only over here like a quick dip in a freezing pool. I go right back to the hot tub.

Calcountry
02-22-2005, 02:13 PM

That is more important that actual honesty.Everything Bush says is a lie, everything. We are so tired of hearing this we don't even reply most of the time.

The Pedestrian
02-22-2005, 02:29 PM
It seems that the political threads were more under control when they were in the other forum, IMO...since it was divided, the political threads seem to have been left to rot.

BIG_DADDY
02-22-2005, 02:45 PM
It seems that the political threads were more under control when they were in the other forum, IMO...since it was divided, the political threads seem to have been left to rot.

Not true, the same thins happened when Thomas was on the main BB. Just like then meme would would feed intot his and start spamming too. Look how many threads she has here now. No, the BB's are better off like this. No way in hell I want this fool on the other BB

Lefty_the_Right
02-22-2005, 02:49 PM
BL wrote: Everything Bush says is a lie, everything. We are so tired of hearing this we don't even reply most of the time.

BL, aren't you the one that excused Bush for lying about his drug use?

And are you defending keeping the defense expeditures in Iraq and Afgahnastan off budget is "honest"?

It's not like I'm making stuff up.

Donger
02-22-2005, 03:00 PM

And are you defending keeping the defense expeditures in Iraq and Afgahnastan off budget is "honest"?

Funding active wars has never been on budgets, at least not since WWII.

Iowanian
02-22-2005, 03:01 PM
Its definitely a douchebag Magnet.

Ltr needs an IP Ban. I wish Dense would fall off the face of the planet, and it would be a damn shame if Jiz spent ALL of his time on deadAIR.

Lefty_the_Right
02-22-2005, 03:17 PM
What a bunch of mental midgets.

If banning me will make your day, you really need to take a step back from the computer.

No one is forcing you to be here.

the Talking Can
02-22-2005, 03:33 PM
I stopped posting here because every thread was started by Ringleader or Wolfman, and consisted of right-wingers giving each other cyber blowjobs for weeks on end......but it never occured to me to create a poll and cry about it...interesting how thin skinned right wing nut bags really are..."communists"..that is ****ing hilarious, lol

BIG_DADDY
02-22-2005, 03:51 PM
I stopped posting here because every thread was started by Ringleader or Wolfman, and consisted of right-wingers giving each other cyber blowjobs for weeks on end......but it never occured to me to create a poll and cry about it...interesting how thin skinned right wing nut bags really are..."communists"..that is ****ing hilarious, lol

Isn't there a can that needs some fruit put in it somewhere with your name on it?

Cochise
02-22-2005, 03:54 PM
It wasn't too bad until burning4mansteak came back in his latest incarnation, that kind of ran the D.C. board into the ground. There was a little left reading here before then.

Lefty_the_Right
02-22-2005, 03:54 PM
big daddy wrote: Isn't there a can that needs some fruit put in it somewhere with your name on it?

Is that a request, lil girl?

BIG_DADDY
02-22-2005, 04:13 PM
Is that a request, lil girl?

No it's an iside you jab you wouldn't understand tard.

Lefty_the_Right
02-22-2005, 04:22 PM
You might want to carry a tape recorder for a few days and listen to yourself, Tobias.

You might be suprised at some of the phrases you use.

Baby Lee
02-22-2005, 04:37 PM

1. Don't address me.
2. Don't address me asking me to reconcile your fevered rememberings of something you think I said, and something BUNNY posted.

Rausch
02-22-2005, 04:40 PM
How did you reach the conclusion that BD is a fan of Fascism?

I have no idea. I'm the fan of Fascism...

Lefty_the_Right
02-22-2005, 04:43 PM
Hey Baby Lee, I am ADDRESSING YOU.

WTF are you going to do about it?

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
02-22-2005, 04:45 PM
I have no idea. I'm the fan of Fascism...

I'm more of a monarchist myself.

Divine right and all that. . .

The Pedestrian
02-22-2005, 04:59 PM
Not true, the same thins happened when Thomas was on the main BB. Just like then meme would would feed intot his and start spamming too. Look how many threads she has here now. No, the BB's are better off like this. No way in hell I want this fool on the other BB

There were still some really good political threads that pretty much balanced out Thomas' crap...you should remember those, a few times the whole Planet would even get involved. Now it's just a wasteland because it's allowed to be a wasteland. I'm not necessarily saying that we should put the forums back together, but something needs to be changed about the standards of this one.

Lefty_the_Right
02-22-2005, 05:02 PM
You could start by telling big daddy to stop making physical threats.

I can't see why he thinks it is constructive.

Calcountry
02-22-2005, 05:03 PM

If banning me will make your day, you really need to take a step back from the computer.

No one is forcing you to be here.I come here to be entertained. ;)

Logical
02-22-2005, 05:13 PM

No one is forcing you to be here.Actually I find you to be the mental midget with an irrational obsession and as of right now you are going on my ignore list.

Goodbye

The Pedestrian
02-22-2005, 05:14 PM
You could start by telling big daddy to stop making physical threats.

I can't see why he thinks it is constructive.

If he has done any such thing--which, by the way, is not even shown on this thread--he was joking. You need to lighten up and quit asking people to throw crap if you're not gonna take it.

Bootlegged
02-22-2005, 05:16 PM
I don't come around much because this place has turned sooo predictible and annoying. 12 hours a day of George Bush bashing....get a ****ing life people. Good God.

insert your stupid rebuttal __________ here. then go conspire for the next 10 hours of how to get BUSHIE.

Saggysack
02-22-2005, 05:26 PM
I don't come around much because this place has turned sooo predictible and annoying. 12 hours a day of George Bush bashing....get a ****ing life people. Good God.

insert your stupid rebuttal __________ here. then go conspire for the next 10 hours of how to get BUSHIE.

I think there is bashing going on both sides of the aisle. No side has a monopoly on bashing. But, I do agree this forum has become more of a annoyance than anything else.

The board becoming Communist is a stupid fuggin notion though.

Everybody that posts on this site can post a political topic.
Instead of BD making a thread bitching about what threads populate the 1st page and rashly determining that the board has become communist, maybe he should be proactve and post a political topic that leans more towards his liking instead of being a pussy ass bitch and fuggin whining about nothing.

Logical
02-22-2005, 05:42 PM
I think there is bashing going on both sides of the aisle. No side has a monopoly on bashing. But, I do agree this forum has become more of a annoyance than anything else.

The board becoming Communist is a stupid fuggin notion though.

Instead of BD making a thread bitching about what threads populate the 1st page and rashly determining that the board has become communist, maybe he should be proactve and post a political topic that leans more towards his liking instead of being a pussy ass bitch and fuggin whining about nothing.

I think the communist label was meant to be hyperbole to grab attention.

Saulbadguy
02-22-2005, 05:44 PM
Its the same shit and the same people. Its pretty much futile.

Taco John
02-22-2005, 05:57 PM
I don't know what's so different? Looks the same as it's ever been. One side or the other leading the forum with the latest political sleaze of the day. I think the difference is that right now, all the good political sleaze is on the right. Eventually, the gate will swing in the other direction again, and it'll be righties posting the latest political sleaze of the day.

Taco John
02-22-2005, 05:59 PM
I think the communist label was meant to be hyperbole to grab attention.

It's because BD is a lefty.

Just ask:

I think you are right, the leftist radicals here have made this place into nothing more than a left wing jerk-off-a-thon.

Look at the thread titles, they tell a story. They aren't here for debate or to hear another side. They are here for shock value and annoyance.

Calcountry
02-22-2005, 06:03 PM
1. Don't address me.
2. Don't address me asking me to reconcile your fevered rememberings of something you think I said, and something BUNNY posted.ROFL:clap:

Taco John
02-22-2005, 06:03 PM

I gotta agree with that. Sorry BD, you're a cool cat, but if there's one thing I've learned in life it's that if you want to see change the first thing to do is change it yourself. There are literally hundreds of topics out there that can be posted on, and if those topics can compete for interest with the ones already posted, they'll be at the top of the forum.

Phobia
02-22-2005, 06:05 PM

No one is forcing you to be here.

It will make my day. Ciao.

Taco John
02-22-2005, 06:06 PM
Don't be that guy. Let it go this once. Realize that, in the big picture, at this particular time, it's more import to distance yourself from that Lord of the Ringworms asshole?

;)

Amnorix you must assimilate. Even though none of these partisains have ever stood against the Ernie Cornholes of this Planet, you have to distance yourself from any resistance if you want to come along with us to the new world. Assimilate immediately or face extreme disappointment in how far you've fallen from our graces. Or else!

Frazod
02-22-2005, 06:07 PM
There were those who believed that after the election this forum would no longer be necessary. Clearly they have been proven wrong - DC is just as hateful, polarized, bitchy and nasty as ever.

Thank God this crap continues to be segregated from the main forum. :thumb:

penchief
02-22-2005, 06:07 PM

Big Daddy is not a fascist.

IMO, he has been an equal opportunity critic of both the Bush administration and liberals.

However, I would have liked to have seen this thread pertaining to Ringleader, as well. What Lefty and Memyselfi are doing is no different than what he has been doing. And Ringleader has been doing it forever.

IMO, the only difference is that the board is 80% conservative, at least.

Taco John
02-22-2005, 06:08 PM

Hopefully we get a "ban a partisain retard who talks just to hear himself talk for free" card on the "liberal" side.

I pick Russ!

Taco John
02-22-2005, 06:09 PM
Fow what it's worth, I just put idiots like Lefty on ignore... Just like I did with BushLiedPeopleDied.

Taco John
02-22-2005, 06:10 PM
Boy, Phobia's avatar shure kicks the hell out of mine.

I'm just glad that I stopped the Green Menace from destroying our Planet.

Phobia
02-22-2005, 06:11 PM
Hopefully we get a "ban a partisain retard who talks just to hear himself talk for free" card on the "liberal" side.

I pick Russ!

If the people can point out a member who posts exclusively in the D.C. forum, they'll be banned no matter what side they're on. This isn't a political board - there's plenty of them available. We're a football site that allows political discussion - it doesn't mean invite your political buddies to the site.

Taco John
02-22-2005, 06:11 PM
heh. Shure. I'm TM'ing that.

Shure. It's the next teh!

Taco John
02-22-2005, 06:13 PM
If the people can point out a member who posts exclusively in the D.C. forum, they'll be banned no matter what side they're on. This isn't a political board - there's plenty of them available. We're a football site that allows political discussion - it doesn't mean invite your political buddies to the site.

I'm cool with that. I was mostly just making a joke aimed at Russ's ribs. I gets da mad reps for that activity. It used to be that you could only get that kind of quality rep for jabbing Dense. Russ is like a rep gravy train! :)

Damn, I'm in a mood tonight... ROFL

Phobia
02-22-2005, 06:16 PM
I'm cool with that. I was mostly just making a joke aimed at Russ's ribs. I gets da mad reps for that activity. It used to be that you could only get that kind of quality rep for jabbing Dense. Russ is like a rep gravy train! :)

Damn, I'm in a mood tonight... ROFL

It wasn't so much a response for you as it was an opportunity to explain. I didn't want to ruin my response to the guy by explaining myself in it. Heh heh.

If you're liking my av, what do you think of the new sig?

Taco John
02-22-2005, 06:19 PM
That's what I meant was the siggy... Waaay cooler than my sig.

Calcountry
02-22-2005, 06:23 PM
I think the communist label was meant to be hyperbole to grab attention.Thats the way I took it, because if it were really comunist, BigD would have done eliminated the opposition party by force. lmao.

Calcountry
02-22-2005, 06:36 PM
There were those who believed that after the election this forum would no longer be necessary. Clearly they have been proven wrong - DC is just as hateful, polarized, bitchy and nasty as ever.

Thank God this crap continues to be segregated from the main forum. :thumb:Its good to know you can come over here for your political porn fix when you want it. ;)

Calcountry
02-22-2005, 06:38 PM
Big Daddy is not a fascist.

IMO, he has been an equal opportunity critic of both the Bush administration and liberals.

However, I would have liked to have seen this thread pertaining to Ringleader, as well. What Lefty and Memyselfi are doing is no different than what he has been doing. And Ringleader has been doing it forever.

IMO, the only difference is that the board is 80% conservative, at least.Hmmm, who won the last election? Who would have thought it.

Frazod
02-22-2005, 06:44 PM
Its good to know you can come over here for your political porn fix when you want it. ;)

Exactly. :D

Baby Lee
02-22-2005, 08:19 PM
Amnorix you must assimilate. Even though none of these partisains have ever stood against the Ernie Cornholes of this Planet, you have to distance yourself from any resistance if you want to come along with us to the new world. Assimilate immediately or face extreme disappointment in how far you've fallen from our graces. Or else!
Go F*ck yourself. I've laid into Ernie as hard as I've laid into anyone.

Baby Lee
02-22-2005, 08:20 PM

Thank God this crap continues to be segregated from the main forum. :thumb:
A little KCStar nostalgia?

KCWolfman
02-22-2005, 08:25 PM
I have one thread on the front page, D-enise has 7, and most of those on a singular topic.

You stopped posting over here because you obviously can't read.

KCWolfman
02-22-2005, 08:27 PM

I pick Russ!
Quitters aren't allowed to pick.

KCWolfman
02-22-2005, 08:29 PM
Damn you. I did all the work over the last two days and you take the glory.

Garcia Bronco
02-22-2005, 08:50 PM
I wouldn't say communists...but meme..is absolutely anti-american. Look at the crap it posted today about our president made by another country.

jAZ
02-22-2005, 09:28 PM
That's new... since we seperated the board, we've had plenty of political only types. Hell, one of them was a liberal named MadProfitMargin. I think Pam invited him over from DU one day. He was here nearly every day for most of the year before the election.

Me thinks you have come up with a revised rule somewhere along the way.

KCWolfman
02-22-2005, 09:31 PM
That's new... since we seperated the board, we've had plenty of political only types. Hell, one of them was a liberal named MadProfitMargin. I think Pam invited him over from DU one day. He was here nearly every day for most of the year before the election.

Yeah, what has this bulletin board come to when jAZ can't invite someone to offer to hold other people's "little soldiers"?

ROFL

jAZ
02-22-2005, 09:34 PM
Yeah, what has this bulletin board come to when jAZ can't invite someone to offer to hold other people's "little soldiers"?

ROFL
Other than political ideology and a very long mod/owner rope, there is zero difference between you and Lefty.

Taco John
02-22-2005, 09:40 PM
I wouldn't say communists...but meme..is absolutely anti-american. Look at the crap it posted today about our president made by another country.

Eh... She wouldn't post it if there was a Democrat president. I think it's a stretch to call her Anti-American. Anti-Bush, yes. Anti-American... Hardly.

Taco John
02-22-2005, 09:41 PM
Other than political ideology and a very long mod/owner rope, there is zero difference between you and Lefty.

Pretty much. Though Russ is at least a Chiefs fan.

KCWolfman
02-22-2005, 09:43 PM
If I were you, I would leave in protest like TJ did. You can always come back even if you say you aren't.

jAZ
02-22-2005, 09:44 PM
Pretty much. Though Russ is at least a Chiefs fan.
Well if that's the criteria, how do you explain Logical's continued existence?

:D

Phobia
02-22-2005, 09:50 PM

No, it's not new. I've always banned political only types. I just don't notice them if they keep a low profile. Are you nominating MadProfitMargin?

Garcia Bronco
02-22-2005, 09:53 PM
Eh... She wouldn't post it if there was a Democrat president. I think it's a stretch to call her Anti-American. Anti-Bush, yes. Anti-American... Hardly.

I disagree. I think she's very anti-american. Maybe not in her life...but on this forum...oh hell yeah.

SBK
02-22-2005, 10:35 PM
No, it's not new. I've always banned political only types. I just don't notice them if they keep a low profile. Are you nominating MadProfitMargin?

I forgot about that guy. He wasn't a friggin retard like Lefty was though. My personal fav was Bushliedkidsdied, and that turned into Bush and apple pie or something. He wasn't bad for a left winger though.

BIG_DADDY
02-22-2005, 10:42 PM

Bottom line is your an asshole for bringing that guy here, he is nothing but a flamer. You want people who may not have cared for your opinion but at least respected you to feel that way about you congratulations, hope it's worth it.

BIG_DADDY
02-22-2005, 10:46 PM

She is White male hating American bashing socialist at best.

Rausch
02-23-2005, 06:15 AM

Methinks you're wrong.

Methinks I've been trying to get Memyselfislamicfundamentalist banned for about 4 years.

Methinks I've been hearing the same reasoning for "no" the whole time...

Calcountry
02-23-2005, 11:13 AM
Other than political ideology and a very long mod/owner rope, there is zero difference between you and Lefty.There is a huge difference. KC Wolf has decorum, lefty is just an angry biotch.

Calcountry
02-23-2005, 11:15 AM
If I were you, I would leave in protest like TJ did. You can always come back even if you say you aren't.That would be a colossal improvement. ROFL

Calcountry
02-23-2005, 11:20 AM
I disagree. I think she's very anti-american. Maybe not in her life...but on this forum...oh hell yeah.No, she is an Amerikan patriot.

Calcountry
02-23-2005, 11:22 AM
She is White male hating American bashing socialist at best.I think you have come up with a succinct definition of an Amerikan.

Logical
02-23-2005, 11:52 AM
Well if that's the criteria, how do you explain Logical's continued existence?

:Dnlm ROFL

Logical
02-23-2005, 11:59 AM

jaz, seriously there is at least one very significant difference. Russ stays on issue and argues them to exhaustion. For lefty it was all about an obsession to turn every issue into a discussion about Bush. Surely you can see that, not to mention Russ talks football a lot.

Mr. Laz
02-23-2005, 12:16 PM
This forum does pretty much suck these days. I love to argue with liberals and jaz is OK. However the obsession making every issue a Bush issue is neither logical or productive and is damaging the forum.

but making the dems and clinton the problem about everything was just fun as hell????

:shake:

sounds like some people luv to dish ... but don't wanna receive

Logical
02-23-2005, 12:22 PM
but making the dems and clinton the problem about everything was just fun as hell????

:shake:

sounds like some people luv to dish ... but don't wanna receive

I do not recall Russ making every issue about Clinton and I certainly do not. So I think I am missing your logic.

Mr. Laz
02-23-2005, 12:52 PM
I do not recall Russ making every issue about Clinton and I certainly do not. So I think I am missing your logic.
didn't read the entire thread ... :)

not talking about Russ, i just know that during the 8 years of the clinton administration that republicans cried and pouted about everything... and blamed it all on clinton.

now the administration has changed, the other side of the political fence is all p!ssed off.

it was fun when you could joined in on the republican b!tchfest about clinton but now it's no fun to listen to people complain about "your guy"

understandable i guess.

penchief
02-23-2005, 01:08 PM
Hmmm, who won the last election? Who would have thought it.

And what the h-e-double-toothpick does that have do with anything?

BIG_DADDY
02-23-2005, 01:43 PM
Did somebody flush? It's like a breath of fresh air in here.

Saulbadguy
02-23-2005, 01:50 PM
Yeah..that guy was definately a dumbass.

Raiderhader
02-23-2005, 01:58 PM
I feel like I should say something, but I have no idea what it should be. Should I mock the idiots who continue to attack Russ' credibility as a mod? Guys, a little hint for you, if Jim, one of Russ' arch nemises, backs Russ as a mod, you have no argument. Mark my words on that.

Should I point out how it was not politics that was bringing down the main forum, but rather one or two individual posters? It is rather evident that since certain people spend 99% here instead of the Lounge that the lounge has improved and this place just continues to spiral into a murky existence that rivals PigskinPark's political Pen forum. Gee, who was prevelant in that forum as well?

Splitting the boards did not cure the disease, it merely moved the cancer to one section of the body.

Mr. Kotter
02-23-2005, 02:20 PM
I feel like I should say something, but I have no idea what it should be. Should I mock the idiots who continue to attack Russ' credibility as a mod? Guys, a little hint for you, if Jim, one of Russ' arch nemises, backs Russ as a mod, you have no argument. Mark my words on that.

Should I point out how it was not politics that was bringing down the main forum, but rather one or two individual posters? It is rather evident that since certain people spend 99% here instead of the Lounge that the lounge has improved and this place just continues to spiral into a murky existence that rivals PigskinPark's political Pen forum. Gee, who was prevelant in that forum as well?

Splitting the boards did not cure the disease, it merely moved the cancer to one section of the body.

Jamie is absolutely correct. I was one of the ones who opposed separating the forums. Although I do miss some of the people who tend to frequent this side of the board, I'm glad the 'cancer' is relegated to this forum 95% of the time....

KCTitus
02-23-2005, 02:22 PM
not talking about Russ, i just know that during the 8 years of the clinton administration that republicans cried and pouted about everything... and blamed it all on clinton.

This BB was founded in August of 2000, that gives you exactly 10 weeks of sample data to prove your assertion with regard to anyone here.

Calcountry
02-23-2005, 03:39 PM
And what the h-e-double-toothpick does that have do with anything?Its called a statistical inference.

hypotheses=If 80% of all BB members of the Planet are conservative, perhaps a majority of Americans are conservative.

Calcountry
02-23-2005, 03:40 PM
Did somebody flush? It's like a breath of fresh air in here.Problem is, he is a big turd, and sometimes one flush isn't enough.

penchief
02-24-2005, 04:38 PM
Its called a statistical inference.

hypotheses=If 80% of all BB members of the Planet are conservative, perhaps a majority of Americans are conservative.

And if this were a New York Jets bulletin board perhaps 80% of the posters would be progressives?

Calcountry
02-24-2005, 06:26 PM
And if this were a New York Jets bulletin board perhaps 80% of the posters would be progressives?So don't be so fuggin surprised that you have a minority opinion, not just here, but in the Country.

move on, get a life.

Calcountry
02-24-2005, 06:27 PM
And if this were a New York Jets bulletin board perhaps 80% of the posters would be progressives?You mean radical leftist liberals right? :p

Mosbonian
02-24-2005, 06:31 PM

*coughbullshitcough*

Those concepts, unfortunately, have greatly eluded both sides for some time now.....

mmaddog

KCWolfman
02-24-2005, 06:31 PM
You mean radical leftist liberals right? :p
Yes, that is what he meant.

marsaray
02-24-2005, 06:33 PM
Yes, that is what he meant.
DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where hast thoust beenith? Lackaday for when i will see you again. Oh the lord hast shone upon you etc. Anyway good to have you back and abuse your mob powers with a passion.

marsaray
02-24-2005, 06:35 PM
Left the Righty retard along with jaz and terroristme have ruined this section IMO. It's not even fun to be here anymore. Sure glad we divided these forums so it didn't bring down the whole BB. JMO
Even if you are a democrat you are right. We shouldn't let politics seperate our brotherhood of football. GO CHIEFS!!!
(Stupid Democrats...)

KCWolfman
02-24-2005, 06:35 PM
DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where hast thoust beenith? Lackaday for when i will see you again. Oh the lord hast shone upon you etc. Anyway good to have you back and abuse your mob powers with a passion.
Lackaday?

BTW - Are you coming over this weekend or are you dodging me again?

marsaray
02-24-2005, 06:37 PM
Lackaday?

BTW - Are you coming over this weekend or are you dodging me again?
Got a solo coming up so i need to practice a whole bunch. Sorry about the strange tongues I just spoke in ( the power of christ compells you...) i read the three musketeers.

KCWolfman
02-24-2005, 06:48 PM
Got a solo coming up so i need to practice a whole bunch. Sorry about the strange tongues I just spoke in ( the power of christ compells you...) i read the three musketeers.
What translation?

Find 20 Years After and The Man in the Iron Mask. They also cover the Musketeers

marsaray
02-24-2005, 06:50 PM
What translation?

Find 20 Years After and The Man in the Iron Mask. They also cover the Musketeers
There are other musketeer books? I thought they broke up after lady de winter was killed.(I hate her with a passion.) Do they get back together?

KCWolfman
02-24-2005, 06:51 PM
There are other musketeer books? I thought they broke up after lady de winter was killed.(I hate her with a passion.) Do they get back together?
There wouldn't be a sequel if they hadn't.

20 Years After is okay, but the best is The Man in the Iron Mask.

marsaray
02-24-2005, 06:54 PM
There wouldn't be a sequel if they hadn't.

20 Years After is okay, but the best is The Man in the Iron Mask.
But then they'd be all old. Or at least athos would be. Is man in the iron mask based upon d'Artagnan? BTW im changing my name to d'Artagnan. You can sign the papers whenever you wish.

KCWolfman
02-24-2005, 06:57 PM
But then they'd be all old. Or at least athos would be. Is man in the iron mask based upon d'Artagnan? BTW im changing my name to d'Artagnan. You can sign the papers whenever you wish.
No, it is not D'Artagnan - that would spoil the story if I told you who it was. And yes, they are older. And finally, you are not changing your name to anything French.

marsaray
02-24-2005, 07:06 PM
No, it is not D'Artagnan - that would spoil the story if I told you who it was. And yes, they are older. And finally, you are not changing your name to anything French.
Look I don't like the french either. But this was before they were backstabers. Or most of them wernt anyway.