PDA

View Full Version : Video compiliation of Gannon story...

memyselfI
02-22-2005, 08:46 PM
lots of info for those who are still confused about this story.

Clips from CNN, MSNBC, Court TV, the Daily Show, Bill Maher, among other no name outlets.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/02/22.html#a1669

Video compilation of the shill hooker's question to McClellan:

http://movies.ziaspace.com/Gannon_questions_SCOTT%20McCLELLAN%20.wmv

KCWolfman
02-22-2005, 08:52 PM
The obsessive hack posts another thread on the same topic.

memyselfI
02-22-2005, 08:53 PM
The obsessive hack posts another thread on the same topic.

This one was especially for you...seeing that you seem to think this is a blog story only.

Garcia Bronco
02-22-2005, 08:58 PM
This one was especially for you...seeing that you seem to think this is a blog story only.Well...as a litmus test..I've asked people about it that I work with..they don't know what the hell I'm talking about. When I explain what it's about...their reply is BFD. They view all media as a liberal plant for decades. But I live in Virginia....we aren't as liberal and don't hate the President for being a good American making tough decisions. I think the good that will come out of this is people will listen less to the media...which is a good thing...because they all have agenda...and are rarely objective.

KCWolfman
02-22-2005, 09:00 PM
This one was especially for you...seeing that you seem to think this is a blog story only.
No, I said it was not a mainstream story. I have harrassed you because it has gotten plenty of blog airplay but nothing on the conventional networks or print media.

It is nice that you believe Bill Maher is in the same league with The Wall Street Journal, but you are deluding yourself while you misrepresent my statements.

KCWolfman
02-22-2005, 09:01 PM
Well...as a litmus test..I've asked people about it that I work with..they don't know what the hell I'm talking about. When I explain what it's about...their reply is BFD. They view all media as a liberal plant for decades. But I live in Virginia....we aren't as liberal and don't hate the President for being a good American making tough decisions.
LOL, I asked 5 of my employees at lunch today. Not a single one had heard of Gannon, but all 5 knew the names of every contestant on American Idol.

Garcia Bronco
02-22-2005, 09:01 PM
No, I said it was not a mainstream story. I have harrassed you because it has gotten plenty of blog airplay but nothing on the conventional networks or print media.

It is nice that you believe Bill Maher is in the same league with The Wall Street Journal, but you are deluding yourself while you misrepresent my statements.
Billy talked about it for what seemed 5 seconds.

KCWolfman
02-22-2005, 09:02 PM
Billy talked about for what seemde 5 seconds.
What about The Daily Show? D-enise seems to think that Comedy Central is evidently a big news media outlet.

Garcia Bronco
02-22-2005, 09:03 PM
What about The Daily Show? D-enise seems to think that Comedy Central is evidently a big news media outlet.

I really don't know anybody that watches that channel. It's like 49 on the Richmond, VA dial. I don't make it that far.

memyselfI
02-22-2005, 09:09 PM
Billy talked about it for what seemed 5 seconds.

You obviously did not see his show. He talked about it quite abit especially with Leslie Stahl and then again later with Joe Biden. Robin Williams kept interupting with homosexual humor...

memyselfI

Nope, not a big news media outlet...

just not a blog only story either. :p

Garcia Bronco
LOL, I asked 5 of my employees at lunch today. Not a single one had heard of Gannon, but all 5 knew the names of every contestant on American Idol.
I live in Richmond...but the ironic part is...I'm in fairfax, VA on business since last friday. The people I'm talking to about this ...work and live in Fairfax. I'm about 20 miles from the White House...these people haven't heard about it. LOL

Garcia Bronco
02-22-2005, 09:11 PM
You obviously did not see his show. He talked about it quite abit especially with Leslie Stall and then again later with Joe Biden. Robin Williams kept interupting with homosexual humor...

I just told you I saw it..last night....and he talked about it for what seemed about 5 seconds.

cowboy_big_rich
02-22-2005, 09:12 PM
Nope, not a big news media outlet...

just not a blog only story either. :p

hello there

the white house boy toy was in Newsweek today.

hell, I could care less. Bill had Monica let Rove/Ari have gannon

Garcia Bronco
02-22-2005, 09:14 PM
For the last time, blowjobs in the oval office are not illegal...just embrassing....cheating on your wife is bad form. Lying in a court of law is illegal.

|Zach|
02-22-2005, 09:28 PM
For the last time, blowjobs in the oval office are not illegal...just embrassing....cheating on your wife is bad form. Lying in a court of law is illegal.
By some of your logic after learning of the blowjob shouldn't everyone have "kept on truckin" instead of makign a big deal out of it.

Garcia Bronco
02-22-2005, 09:45 PM
By some of your logic after learning of the blowjob shouldn't everyone have "kept on truckin" instead of makign a big deal out of it.

Yes...I think it was terrible for this country. It makes us look like a bunch of people that can't find their ass' with both hands. But the President did lie under oath in a court of law, and was caught doing it.

KCWolfman
02-22-2005, 09:46 PM
Yup, but once you lie to a jury, it is no longer just a blowjob or just a lie.

Garcia Bronco
02-22-2005, 09:49 PM
And another thing...if I had my way Zach...he never would have been in court to begin with in the Paula Jones case. I hope she chokes and dies on her cash settlement. I mean 10 minutes after the case was settled....she was on news stand wearing nothing but a smile in playboy. Ridiculous. In the end though...it was all Clinton's fault about what happened to this country...he tarnished it with his actions. That I'll never forget.

|Zach|
02-22-2005, 09:53 PM
Yes...I think it was terrible for this country. It makes us look like a bunch of people that can't find their ass' with both hands. But the President did lie under oath in a court of law, and was caught doing it.
No doubt, I am not condoning that or saying it should have been looked into.

My only point was...if it had been done your way as you desscribed...he prob wouldn't have ever been under oath.

KCWolfman
02-22-2005, 09:58 PM
No doubt, I am not condoning that or saying it should have been looked into.

My only point was...if it had been done your way as you desscribed...he prob wouldn't have ever been under oath.
Yup, which (unfair or not) is another reason this story will die on Comedy Central before ever reaching Joe Public and his read headlines while eating his cornflakes surrounded by his wife and 2.3 kids. The public will throw a huge fit if another investigation over trivialities occurs. It would cost the Dems huge and not just on a national level.

Unless more hard evidence that would be detrimental to others occurs, this story will die. It is basically a victimless crime and the American public just isn't interested with the current data given.

|Zach|
02-22-2005, 10:01 PM
Unless more hard evidence that would be detrimental to others occurs, this story will die.
I think is the point...I don't know but suspect if this is Dem's are running with it, then its not the end of the line.

KCWolfman
02-22-2005, 10:03 PM
I think is the point...I don't know but suspect if this is Dem's are running with it, then its not the end of the line.
Occam's razor. They can push hard and look like bullies going after the POTUS for revenge against Clinton.

They need hard evidence that someone was hurt from the act. That is the only way they will get to the Admin and succesfully make a bid for more seats. Otherwise, they will let it go.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
02-22-2005, 10:21 PM
I live in Richmond...but the ironic part is...I'm in fairfax, VA on business since last friday. The people I'm talking to about this ...work and live in Fairfax. I'm about 20 miles from the White House...these people haven't heard about it. LOL

Heck, I wish I had known you were so close. I'm just a little Northeast of you in Columbia, MD. We could have tipped back a few.

Give me a buzz, next time you're headed this way.

Garcia Bronco
02-22-2005, 10:24 PM
Heck, I wish I had known you were so close. I'm just a little Northeast of you in Columbia, MD. We could have tipped back a few.

Give me a buzz, next time you're headed this way.

I was in Westminster last wednesday and thursday. I've partied down at Merriwheather many times.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
02-22-2005, 10:29 PM
I live less than two miles from Merriweather. I love it when Jimmy Buffet plays here, the whole town goes nuts (guys with volcanos that actually erupt in the back of their trucks, inflatable sharks everywhere . . . madness, I tell you, madness)

Garcia Bronco
02-22-2005, 10:35 PM
I live less than two miles from Merriweather. I love it when Jimmy Buffet plays here, the whole town goes nuts (guys with volcanos that actually erupt in the back of their trucks, inflatable sharks everywhere . . . madness, I tell you, madness)

I've seen Phish there a couple of times. Fun venue. I heard that Columbia is trying to give it the Axe. When we left there after a Trey Anastasio show a few years back...we counted 30 Police Cars...crazy.