PDA

View Full Version : Someone ban this ****ing retard for using the term "red states."

jAZ
02-22-2005, 10:02 PM
Someone ban this ****ing retard for using the term "red states."
Sounds like you have amazing powers of influence.

I just got a PM at my other site from Lefty asking if his account has been disabled. He seems to think so.

Mods, is that right?

KCFalcon59
02-22-2005, 10:05 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2293375&postcount=59

jAZ
02-22-2005, 10:23 PM
So will we be banning all opinionated, smartass, asshole posters who are just as comfortable exchanging personal attacks as political points?

Or just the ones that give up and say "go ahead, ban me"?

jAZ
02-22-2005, 10:24 PM
So will we be banning all opinionated, smartass, asshole posters who are just as comfortable exchanging personal attacks as political points?

Or just the ones that give up and say "go ahead, ban me"?
Cause, if we are going with the "all" option, I have a wish list, I can put out for consideration.

Iowanian
02-22-2005, 10:25 PM
buh bye.......you whining nag.

That fugger has been banned numerous times. More user names than Gochiefs.

Please refrain from sending any more of those dumbasses to the Planet and keep them wasting your bandwidth.

jAZ
02-22-2005, 10:32 PM
That fugger has been banned numerous times. More user names than Gochiefs.
We've determined that you are most certainly wrong. He's not "Thomas" or "Burn@Stake" or whatever.

The guy had no idea what this place was until I offered him a new "home" after I closed my site.

KCWolfman
02-22-2005, 10:33 PM
We've determined that you are most certainly wrong. He's not "Thomas" or "Burn@Stake" or whatever.

The guy had no idea what this place was until I offered him a new "home" after I closed my site.
Nope, he is not. He is a pervert who typed some pretty sick things though.

|Zach|
02-22-2005, 10:34 PM
Nope, he is not. He is a pervert who typed some pretty sick things though.
ROFL ROFL

If that was a bannable offense this place would be a barren waste land.

|Zach|
02-22-2005, 10:34 PM
That guy was dumb and annoying and I am glad he is gone but I am not sure he is that much different then some others.

Except for quanity how are his posts different from someone like Lattimer?

jAZ
02-22-2005, 10:36 PM
Except for quanity how are his posts different from someone like Lattimer?
He's identical.

WilliamTheIrish
02-22-2005, 10:36 PM
He wasn't that bad.

Although he did reap exactly what he sowed.

Taco John
02-22-2005, 10:37 PM
Eh. The guy isn't even a football fan. This isn't "random asshole planet."

|Zach|
He's identical.
I didn't like him and I am glad he is gone. This place is better without him...but I have a hard time believe he would be banned right now if his dog and pony show was on the other side of the aisle.

SBK
So now he's lefty the long gone? Friggin idiot. Gosh.

|Zach|
Indeed

jAZ
02-22-2005, 10:38 PM
Zach -

"All of my albums are bad ass".

Who is that guy?

jAZ
02-22-2005, 10:41 PM
I didn't like him and I am glad he is gone. This place is better without him...but I have a hard time believe he would be banned right now if his dog and pony show was on the other side of the aisle.
No one has ever banned Russ. If what I've read/hear is true, Russ should already be stripped of his Mod duties long ago and been banned repeatedly.

:hmmm:

KCWolfman
02-22-2005, 10:44 PM
Ernie was banned. I even banned an incarnation myself.

KCWolfman
02-22-2005, 10:45 PM
No one has ever banned Russ. If what I've read/hear is true, Russ should already be stripped of his Mod duties long ago and been banned repeatedly.

Then obviously what you have heard isn't true.

|Zach|
02-22-2005, 10:45 PM
Zach -

"All of my albums are bad ass".

Who is that guy?
"Iron and Wine" contemp folkish type music...its amazing.

|Zach|
02-22-2005, 10:46 PM
Ernie was banned. I even banned an incarnation myself.
I don't remember who that is...this guy must have turned it up to 11

Phobia
02-22-2005, 10:47 PM

Are you questioning my integrity? I think I've proven myself to be impartial sufficiently. That's all I have to say about that.

JAZ, he was banned because he doesn't know who the QB for the Packers is. All 500 of his posts were made in here. This is not a new rule. We've banned people for this before and we'll ban them again. In fact, I have my eye on the new History guy - haven't seen any football insight from him yet.

KCWolfman
02-22-2005, 10:47 PM
I don't remember who that is...this guy must have turned it up to 11
Yup, racist, idiot, and tons of threads on inane hatred without reason.

I enjoyed banning him and I almost banned another poster recently believing it was him.

I can't believe you don't remember Ernie Conwell.

Of course, people like jAZ and TJ want you to take their wounded duck act and believe they have been horribly mistreated by the monster Republican. It feeds their ego no matter how wrong they are.

|Zach|
02-22-2005, 10:51 PM
Are you questioning my integrity? I think I've proven myself to be impartial sufficiently. That's all I have to say about that.

JAZ, he was banned because he doesn't know who the QB for the Packers is. All 500 of his posts were made in here. This is not a new rule. We've banned people for this before and we'll ban them again. In fact, I have my eye on the new History guy - haven't seen any football insight from him yet.
No, I didn't know who banned him. I don't see it as a mod problem but more so an interesting CP community phenomena. I don't have a problem with this banning in the least...I still don't think he would be banned right now if he were on the other side, not because of mod lack of integrity but because the CP community wouldn't be so inspired to drive him out. So I guess in a sesnse its good because you always talk about how this is a community run site.

So I am curious, if more football posts were made would he be around?

Pants
02-22-2005, 10:53 PM
Have I ever been close to being banned by you, KCW?

Phobia
02-22-2005, 10:54 PM
No, I didn't know who banned him. I don't see it as a mod problem but more so an interesting CP community phenomena. I don't have a problem with this banning in the least...I still don't think he would be banned right now if he were on the other side, not because of mod lack of integrity but because the CP community wouldn't be so inspired to drive him out. So I guess in a sesnse its good because you always talk about how this is a community run site.

So I am curious, if more football posts were made would he be around?

Absolutely. If he posted about football, he would be here.

I haven't banned jAZ, have I? Denise? They have an interest in football and contribute to discussions.

KCWolfman
02-22-2005, 10:55 PM
Have I ever been close to being banned by you, KCW?
Nope, sorry.

Garcia Bronco
02-22-2005, 10:57 PM

Well...er..Iee...ahh..sure

ROFL

jAZ
02-22-2005, 10:58 PM
So if he agrees to post in the main forum occasionally (about football or whatever)... would he be allowed back?

|Zach|

I haven't banned jAZ, have I? Denise? They have an interest in football and contribute to discussions.
Well thats fair...I am not trying to raise a big problem. To be honest with you I didn't take "football posting" into the equation...

|Zach|
So if he agrees to post in the main forum occasionally (about football or whatever)... would he be allowed back?
Ya, like thats how it works...c'mon.

|Zach|
02-22-2005, 10:59 PM
Well thats fair...I am not trying to raise a big problem. To be honest with you I didn't take "football posting" into the equation...
I think I took a problem I have with this sub-forum in general the wrong direction when I didn't think about the whole situation.

Garcia Bronco
02-22-2005, 11:00 PM
I think this is very interesting board Zach...I enjoy it here....didn't spend a bunch of time here this season because the Chiefs didn't play well...and I can't kick you when you're down. But I enjoy this site.

jAZ
02-22-2005, 11:00 PM
I think that's extraordinarily well put. The exact phenomena at work here. Phobia attempts to be fair, if he's to blame for anything, it's for responding quickly to overwhelming pressure.

It's pretty hard to develop similar pressure from the handful of Dems around here. It's just doesn't happen.

Phobia
02-22-2005, 11:01 PM

If the guy is interested in football, he's more than welcomed. If he's not, he should find some other site. If he's posting on the main forum as a ruse to satisfy our requirement, don't bother. If he can legitimately contribute to a football discussion, who cares what his political leanings are? I certainly don't.

Iowanian
02-22-2005, 11:01 PM

The clown is nothing but a spamming, political Jerkwater. He's of No Benefit to the forum.

Let him shit in your punch bowl.

|Zach|
02-22-2005, 11:02 PM
I think this is very interesting board Zach...I enjoy it here....didn't spend a bunch of time here this season because the Chiefs didn't play well...and I can't kick you when you're down. But I enjoy this site.
Oh god, I love this place and have made a shitload of friends. I was referring to the political section...

jAZ
02-22-2005, 11:03 PM
Ya, like thats how it works...c'mon.
Well, I haven't been paying attention to the site (or board) much at all in the last few days/months, but I don't remember ever seeing a post where Lefty was warned about this policy or that he was in violation of that policy.

He could have been warned/notified, and I just didn't catch it.

Regardless, I didn't even know about the policy... so it's probably safe to assume a guy like new poster Lefty was unaware also, unless told.

KCWolfman
02-22-2005, 11:04 PM
I think that's extraordinarily well put. The exact phenomena at work here. Phobia attempts to be fair, if he's to blame for anything, it's for responding quickly to overwhelming pressure.

It's pretty hard to develop similar pressure from the handful of Dems around here. It's just doesn't happen.
I think anyone who believes Phil caves to peer pressure is sadly deluding themselves and creating their own pity party.

jAZ
02-22-2005, 11:05 PM
If the guy is interested in football, he's more than welcomed. If he's not, he should find some other site. If he's posting on the main forum as a ruse to satisfy our requirement, don't bother. If he can legitimately contribute to a football discussion, who cares what his political leanings are? I certainly don't.
I'll pass that info along & PM you if he even cares.

Phobia
02-22-2005, 11:05 PM

I think the problem is that our procedures and precedents aren't documented anywhere. I don't ban anybody to public pressure unless they lose a poll. Otherwise Denise would have been banned long ago.

I only ban somebody when they've violated an existing rule. There's precedent for the football posting rule - old timers know it. Kyle didn't create this board for random assholes to talk politics. Like I said, that noob History is next.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
02-22-2005, 11:09 PM
Although I think calling Phob's integrity into question might be another good way to get bounced, at least temporarily.

jAZ
02-22-2005, 11:13 PM
I think the problem is that our procedures and precedents aren't documented anywhere.
That's certainly true.
Otherwise Denise would have been banned long ago
There's plenty of people who stand up for Denise (from both sides) every time that's raised. Not so many standing up for Lefty. Just not an equitable comparison, IMO.
There's precedent for the football posting rule - old timers know it.
Yes, I know the rule well. That was a rule created on the fly to help keep the board uncluttered when there was only one board. I believe the rule was put aside when this board was created.

Since there is nothing but political discussion in the DC forum, and since we have had numerous political-only posters in here since then (most who didn't piss off the rabid republican dogs by biting back)... I don't see much need for it.

Posting in the football forum would just us MORE bandwidth, not save bandwidth.

But whatever...

|Zach|
02-22-2005, 11:14 PM
This is another tangent but my main problem with this thread is something that can't be set in rules or moderated but its this...

It seems this place would go a long way if those on each side of the asile would do more to discourage people that represent their end in a dumbass way. Usually when someone comes in here acting like a turd under the banner of the Chiefs or Chiefsplanet and we feel it isn't being represented well this person gets some form of smack down.

I believe if that kind of thing happened more often in D.C. this place would be a lot better. It is just stupid to see someone from the left spew out bullshit and insults get piled on from people from the right. Yet when the same style is used represented by the right others that piled on the first guy are nowhere to be seen.

This happens on both ends. It just seems that is what makes this place ridiculous at times. That someone will sprint to rip on someone acting like a dumbass from the other side yet go out of their way not to say anything about someone doing the same thing if they share the same ideology.

Phobia
02-22-2005, 11:17 PM
Yes, I know the rule well. That was a rule created on the fly to help keep the board uncluttered when there was only one board. I believe the rule was put aside when this board was created.

No. We've not had a reason to use the rule since this board was created. I considered it once, but the individual in question came around.

jAZ
02-22-2005, 11:29 PM
No. We've not had a reason to use the rule since this board was created. I considered it once, but the individual in question came around.
Did Lefty have the same chance to come around?

jAZ
02-22-2005, 11:35 PM
This is another tangent but my main problem with this thread is something that can't be set in rules or moderated but its this...

It seems this place would go a long way if those on each side of the asile would do more to discourage people that represent their end in a dumbass way. Usually when someone comes in here acting like a turd under the banner of the Chiefs or Chiefsplanet and we feel it isn't being represented well this person gets some form of smack down.

I believe if that kind of thing happened more often in D.C. this place would be a lot better. It is just stupid to see someone from the left spew out bullshit and insults get piled on from people from the right. Yet when the same style is used represented by the right others that piled on the first guy are nowhere to be seen.

This happens on both ends. It just seems that is what makes this place ridiculous at times. That someone will sprint to rip on someone acting like a dumbass from the other side yet go out of their way not to say anything about someone doing the same thing if they share the same ideology.
I could do more to correct Lefty. Are there other examples of Lefty's attacking righties on this board? I think that's why Lefty stuck out... we because he would fight back in the same way he was attacked.

I hate the personal attacks. I've bitched about them from day 1 around here. They almost always get rewarded, rather than punished.

BIG_DADDY
02-22-2005, 11:53 PM
I could do more to correct Lefty. Are there other examples of Lefty's attacking righties on this board? I think that's why Lefty stuck out... we because he would fight back in the same way he was attacked.

I hate the personal attacks. I've bitched about them from day 1 around here. They almost always get rewarded, rather than punished.

Lefty attacked anyone who posted constantly, often times completely off the wall saturating every thread in this forum. Don't turn on all your little communist buddies to the BB jaz, let them stay where you found them. The only reason you do this is to try piss people off here, this guy probably didn't even know what football from his own ass.

Phobia
02-22-2005, 11:57 PM
Did Lefty have the same chance to come around?

500 posts and however long he was registered. This other guy just signed up this week.

Ultra Peanut
02-23-2005, 12:32 AM
Sounds like you have amazing powers of influence.

I just got a PM at my other site from Lefty asking if his account has been disabled. He seems to think so.

Mods, is that right?AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said, VOTE PSI IN '05!

Or else.

Ultra Peanut
02-23-2005, 12:36 AM
Eh. The guy isn't even a football fan. This isn't "random asshole planet."Yeah... this is "specific asshole planet," and I intend to keep it that way.

Ultra Peanut
02-23-2005, 12:39 AM

JAZ, he was banned because he doesn't know who the QB for the Packers is. All 500 of his posts were made in here. This is not a new rule. We've banned people for this before and we'll ban them again. In fact, I have my eye on the new History guy - haven't seen any football insight from him yet.Who?

Yup, racist, idiot, and tons of threads on inane hatred without reason.

I enjoyed banning him and I almost banned another poster recently believing it was him.Bulger wasn't Ernie?! :eek:

Phobia
02-23-2005, 12:42 AM
Who?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=5192

alanm
02-23-2005, 12:45 AM
On the odd day you'd be hard pressed to tell. ROFL

Ultra Peanut
02-23-2005, 12:47 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=5192

I would "Find all posts by this user," but **** SHIT DAMN **** SHIT SHIT ****ING ****ITY **** DAMN SHITTING DAMNIT.

alanm
02-23-2005, 12:55 AM
[QUOTE]The only reason you do this is to try piss people off here, this guy probably didn't even know what football from his own ass.[QUOTE]
Only if he gave birth to the requisite shaped turd on the toilet. ROFL

siberian khatru
02-23-2005, 07:17 AM

I support this 100%. The DC forum should be a place for Planet members who are first and foremost football fans to discuss politics. It should not be another DU or Freeper site full of nothing but thuggish Internet politicos.

Whine all you want jAZ, but if people here were being banned just for their liberal opinions or posting styles, you and Duh-nise (among several others) would have been banned long, long ago. I have never supported the many attempts to ban Duh-nise, and I don't recall any serious efforts to dispose of you. But I fully support getting rid of Lefty-the-right, and if any Righty-the-rights show up doing the same thing I'd want them axed, too.

Rausch
02-23-2005, 07:31 AM
I have never supported the many attempts to ban Duh-nise-

That hurts man. Really... :shake:

Bootlegged
02-23-2005, 07:40 AM
wow, zachy and jiz comparing me to this guy. the whining never stops.

KCTitus
02-23-2005, 07:55 AM

Yet, you didnt 'bitch' about your boys personal attacks that were ad hominem. In BD's thread, he started with the name calling, calling BD a fascist.

Im glad he's gone, he was an insult to any thinking liberal like Amnorix. Calling in the 'troops' aint gonna fly, Jaz, and save for your political 'pantsing' on the Rather deal, you could be accused of not posting on the main forum, too.

Cochise
02-23-2005, 09:57 AM
Awww, Lefty's gone. Excuse me while I mourn his passing.

PBJ PBJ PBJ

|Zach|
02-23-2005, 11:32 AM
wow, zachy and jiz comparing me to this guy. the whining never stops.
Heh, explain to me how your posting on the political side is different from his? Your posts have no basis and are cheap attacks. Its not that big of deal but you might as well own it ya know what im saying.

Cochise
02-23-2005, 11:36 AM
Heh, explain to me how your posting on the political side is different from his? Your posts have no basis and are cheap attacks. Its not that big of deal but you might as well own it ya know what im saying.

Because, Lattimer posts on other parts of the board too, and is not a 50 post per day exclusively in the DC forum troll.

Pretty simple.

|Zach|
02-23-2005, 11:37 AM
Because, Lattimer posts on other parts of the board too, and is not a 50 post per day exclusively in the DC forum troll.

Pretty simple.
Yes I understand that, I should have added the "except for quntity" qualifier I added earlier in the thread when I mentioned his name. But it seems like you agree the content of their posting here is the same. Baseless and made up of attacks.

I was not making a case for Lattimer to be banned or anything I just found the example interesting.

Baby Lee
02-23-2005, 11:42 AM
Aside from the ridiculous schizophrenic habit of issuing personal major attacks and complaining about minor personal attacks at the same time, I think there is a difficulty with any newcomer to this forum, and that is retreading.
I mean, a discussion of the ANG situation, or the issue of gay marriage, or any of a number of other issues that have been hashed and rehashed as if it's a brand new subject is very tedious.

Brock
02-23-2005, 11:46 AM
jaz, you big sissy, stop sending your idiot minions over here who don't even know who Bret Favre is.

Bootlegged
02-23-2005, 12:10 PM

I quit discussing politics in any depth on this board over a year ago.. It's pointless and a waste of time. I take my shots as needed...no need to banter back and forth when it never changes anyones opinions. I only attack personally after being attacked. Unless its memeasshair, in which case she deserves more than she gets.

|Zach|
02-23-2005, 01:19 PM
I quit discussing politics in any depth on this board over a year ago.. It's pointless and a waste of time. I take my shots as needed...no need to banter back and forth when it never changes anyones opinions. I only attack personally after being attacked. Unless its memeasshair, in which case she deserves more than she gets.
I understand stepping away from discussing politics on this board. You generally make wide spread attacks with generalizations. Which except for quantity and involvment in football threads is no different from Lefty. Its not to big of deal as long as you own it, which it seems you have.

SBK
02-23-2005, 01:23 PM
Jeez, all the whining in here makes me think everyone needs a good cry.

|Zach|
02-23-2005, 01:30 PM
Is someone whining about the whining?? ROFL

Iowanian
02-23-2005, 01:31 PM

zach..
Lattimer has been on the Planet longer than you and probably has more football posts than you, even with his leave of absense.

IMO, Lattimer proved himself on the main-football board a long time ago, and deserves alot more leeway than some jerkwater that jaz sent here to fight his battows. lefty probably thinks a football is some leather fetish.

I'm glad the dewsh is gone. The board would be alot better if 3-4 others were too.

Otter
02-23-2005, 01:38 PM
OK, I have to ask: what the hell does "red states" mean?

or get laid, or smoke a joint, or bag work and do somthing fun...this is what happens when you forget about the little things that once made you happy.

Logical
02-23-2005, 01:40 PM
zach..

I'm glad the dewsh is gone. The board would be alot better if 3-4 others were too.

and just let me add a couple of them probably are conservatives who I think if the search function worked we would find do not post on the main board. I should even point out I like a lot of their takes but they are as obsessed as Lefty was and to me that makes them a liability.

Iowanian
02-23-2005, 01:43 PM
Indeed Logical. you wouldn't have to look very hard to select the 2 I have in mind.

I'd also say, that while Jimbo's football views are off kilter from mine, pretty often..........Both HE and Wolfman are regularly entwined IN football discussion.

Keep your Politics Only dooshbags on your own board or DU jiz.

penchief
02-23-2005, 02:01 PM

DAMN!..........Wolfman's a mod?

I go away for a little while and this place turns into a miniature version of the real Washington DC. Might as well nominate Tom Delay for moderator.

Anyway, RINGLEADER has been more obnoxious than Lefty. Why hasn't he been banned? I don't think either one should be banned but I guess it has to do with who runs the show. The righties have the White House, the senate, the congress, the supreme court, and Chiefsplanet.

Tolerance of opposing points of view has never been a trademark of the right-wing. But what's a god-fearing moderate gonna do? Speak up and get banned? Oh well, this board needs a good cleansing anyway. Can't do enough to get rid of the scum around here.

The rest of us commies better shape up or we just might get eliminated, too. ;)

ENDelt260
02-23-2005, 02:03 PM

I go away for a little while and this place turns into a miniature version of the real Washington DC. Might as well nominate Tom Delay for moderator.

He's been a mod for years.

Mr. Laz
02-23-2005, 02:06 PM
yep... it's been that way around here for awhile

said it for a long time ... but just curious, weren't you one of the guys that told me how wrong i was? not starting a fight... just asking

penchief
02-23-2005, 02:15 PM
He's been a mod for years.

I guess my powers of observation need some work. And to think that this entire time I've been battling the establishment head on. :)

Phobia
02-23-2005, 02:23 PM
Russ was one of the original mods.

Ringleader posts football, too. Not very often, but he does. It's not about which way you lean or how extreme you are - that's not gonna get you banned.

If you participate in football discussion, you'll not be banned. This is not an entirely diffucult concept to understand. Why are some of you having diffuculty wrapping your minds around this simple rule?

Lzen
02-23-2005, 02:26 PM
I think some people here need to change their diapers.

http://www.diapersite.com/images/pampers_wipes_aloe_2_tubs.gif

Calcountry
02-23-2005, 02:28 PM
Eh. The guy isn't even a football fan. This isn't "random asshole planet."hehe you could have fooled me.

Saggysack
02-23-2005, 02:29 PM
Just don't flush those wipes. Frame them for memory.

Saggysack
02-23-2005, 02:30 PM
hehe you could have fooled me.

Some of us are brownstains, asshole.

Calcountry
02-23-2005, 02:32 PM

So I am curious, if more football posts were made would he be around?Shit, it might be good for the liberal tard. I mean, actually forcing him to watch a little football, drink a little beer, get laid once in a while, might help him to lighten up enough that we could put up with him.

They don't know anything about football, because politics, and what is reported in the paper(Today its Terry Schiavo), is all they DO!!!

Raiderhader
02-23-2005, 02:36 PM
That hurts man. Really... :shake:

And he was doing so well in that post too.

Radar Chief
02-23-2005, 02:56 PM
Anyway, RINGLEADER has been more obnoxious than Lefty.

How so?

Tolerance of opposing points of view has never been a trademark of the left-wing.

Fixed it for ya. :thumb:

Radar Chief
02-23-2005, 02:58 PM
I guess my powers of observation need some work.

Understatement of the year. ;)

penchief
02-23-2005, 03:02 PM
Understatement of the year. ;)

Naw, actually I have a good weather vane. I just don't sweat the insignificant stuff.

Anyway, when someone is being self-depricating, you're not supposed to agree. ;)

Saggysack
02-23-2005, 03:03 PM
Fixed it for ya. :thumb:

Fixed it back...nananannnypoopoo!

Tolerance of opposing points of view has never been a trademark of the right-wing.

Calcountry
02-23-2005, 03:07 PM

This happens on both ends. It just seems that is what makes this place ridiculous at times. That someone will sprint to rip on someone acting like a dumbass from the other side yet go out of their way not to say anything about someone doing the same thing if they share the same ideology.Perhaps we were just not logged on at the time.

KCTitus
02-23-2005, 03:15 PM
This is not an entirely diffucult concept to understand. Why are some of you having diffuculty wrapping your minds around this simple rule?

We're talking about libs here...

Calcountry
02-23-2005, 03:23 PM
Yeah... this is "specific asshole planet," and I intend to keep it that way.ROFL:clap:rep

Radar Chief
02-23-2005, 03:23 PM
Anyway, when someone is being self-depricating, you're not supposed to agree. ;)

To late, you already stepped in it. ;)

But seriously, how is RL more obnoxious than LTR?

Calcountry
02-23-2005, 03:26 PM
I would "Find all posts by this user," but **** SHIT DAMN **** SHIT SHIT ****ING ****ITY **** DAMN SHITTING DAMNIT.hella funny chit on the link to your campaign site. ROFL

Mr. Laz
02-23-2005, 03:27 PM
Russ was one of the original mods.

Ringleader posts football, too. Not very often, but he does. It's not about which way you lean or how extreme you are - that's not gonna get you banned.

If you participate in football discussion, you'll not be banned. This is not an entirely diffucult concept to understand. Why are some of you having diffuculty wrapping your minds around this simple rule?

so if you come here and post in the special "politics only" forum AND only in the "politics only" forum ... you get banned?

and as long as you participate in football talk you won't get banned?

IIRC the rules have changed then... but when someone else was banned awhile back i'm almost positive i was told that "not posting about football was not a banning issue"

it was about being troll and being a seagull and being rude.

it's funny that this issue only comes up after the latest "leftist" gets banned.

(go ahead ... someone bring up that st. louis guy now)

Calcountry
02-23-2005, 03:29 PM
I support this 100%. The DC forum should be a place for Planet members who are first and foremost football fans to discuss politics. It should not be another DU or Freeper site full of nothing but thuggish Internet politicos.

Whine all you want jAZ, but if people here were being banned just for their liberal opinions or posting styles, you and Duh-nise (among several others) would have been banned long, long ago. I have never supported the many attempts to ban Duh-nise, and I don't recall any serious efforts to dispose of you. But I fully support getting rid of Lefty-the-right, and if any Righty-the-rights show up doing the same thing I'd want them axed, too.That would be Righty the lefts show up.

Keep your analogies straight man, so I don't have to do it for you. :p

BIG_DADDY
02-23-2005, 03:29 PM
so if you come here and post in the special "politics only" forum AND only in the "politics only" forum ... you get banned?

IIRC the rules have changed then... but when someone else was banned awhile back i'm almost positive i was told that "not posting about football was not a banning issue"

it's funny that this issue only comes up after the latest "leftist" gets banned.

The guy was an ass, sticking up for him only makes you look like a lazarASS. Oh nevermind.

siberian khatru
02-23-2005, 03:33 PM
That would be Righty the lefts show up.

Keep your analogies straight man, so I don't have to do it for you. :p

You're such a dumbass. The second "right" refers to being correct. So the conservative alternative to Lefty-the-right (i.e., Lefty-the-correct) would indeed by Righty-the-right.

The fact that you can't grasp such basic knowledge indicates YOU, too, should be banned from the Planet. I believe it's in Phobia's mythical rulebook.

So there.

:p x 1,000

BIG_DADDY
02-23-2005, 03:34 PM
THe only thing that guy was good for was target practice. Thanks jaz.

Calcountry
02-23-2005, 03:40 PM
Some of us are brownstains, asshole.Shut up bunghole.

Calcountry
02-23-2005, 03:43 PM
You're such a dumbass. The second "right" refers to being correct. So the conservative alternative to Lefty-the-right (i.e., Lefty-the-correct) would indeed by Righty-the-right.

The fact that you can't grasp such basic knowledge indicates YOU, too, should be banned from the Planet. I believe it's in Phobia's mythical rulebook.

So there.

:p x 1,000All this time I thought that guys name was about his nutsacks swinging from the left to the right. Man I SURELY am a dumass, but this is one dumass that is smart enough to never ASK to be banned. ;)

:p

tiptap
02-23-2005, 03:48 PM
We're talking about libs here...

When I joined this site it was the intent to find football news and opinion. Haven't posted alot on football and felt less inclined as this season wore on. The vehemence demonstrated on this part of the site did hit me as excessive. But my discussions on this part of the site were because I felt and still do, that the policies persued by Bush in foreign and domestic affairs are bad in the long run for this country. I never consider that those on the right think otherwise for themselves, except at the core of many Republican statements is the celebration of self interest. And this area raises the note that the banning of Lefty was a jeolousy of the amount of representation he placed on the site as compared to previous representation ratio of comments. I can understand coming from one person it might get tedious and such but it is not out of scale with what passes from many who post on this site taken collectively.

Saggysack
02-23-2005, 04:10 PM
Shut up bunghole.

Eat me, poopchute.

siberian khatru
02-23-2005, 04:12 PM
Shut up bunghole.

Eat me, poopchute.

"Loooove, look at the two of uuussss ... strangers, in many waaays ..."

Brock
02-23-2005, 04:14 PM
I never consider that those on the right think otherwise for themselves, except at the core of many Republican statements is the celebration of self interest.

What america is all about.

Saggysack
02-23-2005, 04:17 PM
"Loooove, look at the two of uuussss ... strangers, in many waaays ..."

What's your excuse, turdtunnel?

Iowanian
02-23-2005, 04:24 PM

I hope you aren't this big of a nagging puss in real life. You're pretty bearable in football discussion, and a goiter on the planets ass away from it.

siberian khatru
02-23-2005, 04:27 PM
What's your excuse, turdtunnel?

Up yours, sphincter boy.

Calcountry
02-23-2005, 04:31 PM
When I joined this site it was the intent to find football news and opinion. Haven't posted alot on football and felt less inclined as this season wore on. The vehemence demonstrated on this part of the site did hit me as excessive. But my discussions on this part of the site were because I felt and still do, that the policies persued by Bush in foreign and domestic affairs are bad in the long run for this country. I never consider that those on the right think otherwise for themselves, except at the core of many Republican statements is the celebration of self interest. And this area raises the note that the banning of Lefty was a jeolousy of the amount of representation he placed on the site as compared to previous representation ratio of comments. I can understand coming from one person it might get tedious and such but it is not out of scale with what passes from many who post on this site taken collectively.Did posting that make you feel superior?

Let me help

When I joined this site, it was the intent to find football news and opinion. I haven't posted a lot on football and felt less inclined as the season wore on.

Calcountry
02-23-2005, 04:32 PM
Eat me, poopchute.You wish, jerk wipe.

KCWolfman
02-23-2005, 04:51 PM

Anyway, RINGLEADER has been more obnoxious than Lefty. Why hasn't he been banned? I don't think either one should be banned but I guess it has to do with who runs the show. The righties have the White House, the senate, the congress, the supreme court, and Chiefsplanet.

Tolerance of opposing points of view has never been a trademark of the right-wing. But what's a god-fearing moderate gonna do? Speak up and get banned? Oh well, this board needs a good cleansing anyway. Can't do enough to get rid of the scum around here.

I have been a mod from day one and you nor jAZ have been banned yet. That speaks volumes for my self control.

Ringleader has never threatened anyone, nor become homosexually suggestive with them. I strongly advise you read all of Lefty's posts before you speak on the topic as you obviously haven't.

;)

Raiderhader
02-23-2005, 05:01 PM
I have been a mod from day one and you nor jAZ have been banned yet. That speaks volumes for my self control.

I'll say.

|Zach|
02-23-2005, 06:02 PM
yep... it's been that way around here for awhile

said it for a long time ... but just curious, weren't you one of the guys that told me how wrong i was? not starting a fight... just asking
Wrong you were about what? I don't believe so...but to be honest with you I don't remember a conversation like this in the past.

Chiefnj
02-23-2005, 06:23 PM
The mods should add a sentence to the DC forum description to say "Be sure to post at least 2 inane football threads per month, or 2 fake stories about being drunk or threatened, in order to continue your membership."

SBK
02-23-2005, 06:34 PM
Fixed it back...nananannnypoopoo!

Tolerance is the vitue of a man with no morals.

Calcountry
02-23-2005, 07:06 PM
The mods should add a sentence to the DC forum description to say "Be sure to post at least 2 inane football threads per month, or 2 fake stories about being drunk or threatened, in order to continue your membership."Get the fug back to the football thread you DC Troll. :p

No really, I am surprised that the likes of you, football analyst extrodinaire even lurked over here. :thumb:

Michael Michigan
02-23-2005, 07:15 PM
So:

jAZ close his board and invites his ilk over here?

And this guy Lefty doesn't even know who Brett Favre is?

Is that the gist?

Ultra Peanut
02-23-2005, 07:16 PM
hella funny chit on the link to your campaign site. ROFLDon't let the media get a hold of the footage of my outburst about the inability to search.

Calcountry
02-23-2005, 07:25 PM
Don't let the media get a hold of the footage of my outburst about the inability to search.We both know that they are biased anyways. :p

Ultra Peanut
02-23-2005, 07:29 PM
I love how certain whiny bitches are raising holy hell about this, claiming the big, mean mods are picking on them.

KCWolfman
02-23-2005, 07:53 PM
I love how certain whiny bitches are raising holy hell about this, claiming the big, mean mods are picking on them.
What is funny is the self same "whiny bitches" have never been banned or moderated other than a couple of threads locked down because they got out of control with several posters.

beavis
02-23-2005, 08:09 PM
I'm glad he's gone. His constant taunts over his intellectual superiority were starting to hurt my feelings. :deevee:

Phobia
02-23-2005, 08:24 PM

Dude, I've always had your back. Always. But this bullshit victim card is totally pathetic.

Let's see if you can understand this. We arbitrarily ban whoever in the **** we want whenever the **** we want to do it. That's just the way it is.

Now, by all means throw the victim card.

Calcountry
02-23-2005, 08:30 PM
Dude, I've always had your back. Always. But this bullshit victim card is totally pathetic.

Let's see if you can understand this. We arbitrarily ban whoever in the **** we want whenever the **** we want to do it. That's just the way it is.

Now, by all means throw the victim card.:clap:ROFL

I know who wears the pants in the Planet family.

Raiderhader
02-23-2005, 11:31 PM
:clap:ROFL

I know who wears the pants in the Planet family.

Pink.

Phobia
02-23-2005, 11:37 PM
Pink.

She's not wearing pants at this moment. In a minute, I won't be either.

Raiderhader
02-23-2005, 11:43 PM
She's not wearing pants at this moment. In a minute, I won't be either.

Given your reputation, I am surprised that you were wearing them when you typed this.

KCWolfman
02-24-2005, 06:38 AM
Given your reputation, I am surprised that you were wearing them when you typed this.
He had them on his head

Saggysack
02-24-2005, 09:42 AM
Up yours, sphincter boy.

Listen here, choad stain...

I fart in your general direction.

Saggysack
02-24-2005, 09:46 AM
You wish, jerk wipe.

Go clean some cages, shitsifter.

Calcountry
02-24-2005, 12:15 PM
Go clean some cages, shitsifter.I hire saggy pants shitheads like you to do that.

Inspector
02-25-2005, 12:08 AM
jaz, you big sissy, stop sending your idiot minions over here who don't even know who Bret Favre is.

Who's Bret Favre?

Bwana
02-25-2005, 01:34 AM
The clown is nothing but a spamming, political Jerkwater. He's of No Benefit to the forum.

Let him shit in your punch bowl.

Well said.........no great loss.:shake:

Michael Michigan
02-25-2005, 01:38 AM
Who's Bret Favre?

I think he's the guy who dated Mary in that Farrelly brothers' movie.

Bwana
02-25-2005, 01:51 AM
I think he's the guy who dated Mary in that Farrelly brothers' movie.

No, I think he is a pharmacist. :hmmm:

Saggysack
02-25-2005, 02:32 PM
I hire saggy pants shitheads like you to do that.

I would take my saggy shovel and happily shovel shit for 22.26/hr with full medical, dental benefits and 250K in life insurance. Add in 4 weeks of paid vacation and you have yourself a deal. So when do I start, anal blossom?

Calcountry
02-25-2005, 03:04 PM
I would take my saggy shovel and happily shovel shit for 22.26/hr with full medical, dental benefits and 250K in life insurance. Add in 4 weeks of paid vacation and you have yourself a deal. So when do I start, anal blossom?As soon as you can come up with 75 thousand to buy my business you can have all that, cause that is about what I make. But I don't know about the vacation, it sucks to own your own business sometimes.

Mosbonian
02-25-2005, 07:11 PM
So will we be banning all opinionated, smartass, asshole posters....

Guess not....they've let me stay

mmaddog

Mosbonian
02-25-2005, 07:29 PM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

go bowe
02-25-2005, 09:34 PM

Ringleader has never threatened anyone, nor become homosexually suggestive with them. I strongly advise you read all of Lefty's posts before you speak on the topic as you obviously haven't.

;)oh shit...

every time i talk to gochiefs, i'm homosexually suggestive... :( :( :(

Mosbonian
02-27-2005, 10:01 AM

I'll second that to Jamie's "amen".....

;)

Where has RL been lately? Not that I have been on here much lately myself, but I haven't seen much from him on here. Or maybe I should look at more than just a thread or two.

mmaddog

jAZ
02-27-2005, 02:51 PM
500 posts and however long he was registered. This other guy just signed up this week.
I guess my question was not how many posts and days before he was banned. I mean, was he told what the ground rules were, and that he was about to be banned for violating those rules unless he started following them?

Or did he just get banned because you felt like it at that moment?

Seems fair to say, "you obviously don't know that we have these rules... (here they are)... now follow them or you will be banned".

I didn't see any of that... I just saw a bunch conservatives bitching about Lefty behaving just like them... then suddenly he's banned.

Maybe I missed something in some other thread or in some PM that I wouldn't have seen.

You tell me.

Bwana
02-27-2005, 04:13 PM
I guess my question was not how many posts and days before he was banned. I mean, was he told what the ground rules were, and that he was about to be banned for violating those rules unless he started following them?

Seems fair to say, "you obviously don't know that we have these rules... (here they are)... now follow them or you will be banned".

I didn't see any of that... I just saw a bunch conservatives bitching about Lefty behaving just like them... then suddenly he's banned.

Maybe I missed something in some other thread or in some PM that I wouldn't have seen.

You tell me.

The guy was a world class dickweed that got the boot. You drug it in the house on your shoe, tracked it in on the carpet and one of the mods had to clean it up.

Phobia
02-27-2005, 04:45 PM

You tell me.

He got banned because he wasn't the target audience for this board. Quite frankly, he probably would have flown under the radar if he hadn't been so brash in declaring a ban challenge. Until that moment, I didn't know who in the hell he was because I don't spend a significant amount of time in DC. When he offered the banishment challenge, I researched him and tossed him out on his ass.

If I went to the Martha Stewart BB to talk politics (assuming they do allow political discussions), I wouldn't be too damn shocked upon being banned if I didn't intigrate myself into the doilies and crumpets portion of their community.

I was actually banned from the Star board after 8 years of posting there. It wasn't because I was a jackass - I didn't post any differently there than I do here. It was because I contributed to discourse amongst members due to my feud with JD Prez. I was always careful to never violate their terms of service, but I don't blame them for banning me.... Since then I haven't gone back. I haven't emailed bitching about mistreatment.... I don't plan to. I don't go where I'm unwanted.

|Zach|
02-27-2005, 04:47 PM
I wouldn't be too damn shocked upon being banned if I didn't intigrate myself into the doilies and crumpets portion of their community.

ROFL

penchief
02-27-2005, 05:14 PM

;)

The fact that you have "not banned me" has nothing to do with your self-control or your understanding of moderation. I have never given any moderator reason to ban me. Your comments are nothing more than self-serving hyperbole borne out of personal biases.

While I am not prepared to make the claim that your political bias interferes with your ability to be fair, the fact that you are willing to make a statement suggesting that I have been worthy of a banning is evidence that you are willing to let your resentment toward an opposing viewpoint cause you to make claims that are not substantiated by fact or historical reference.

If you are going to use "suggestive language" as a measure for banning, I will be forced to confess that I have not read all of Lefty's posts in order to say with certainity that he did not deserve banning. However, if that is the measure then why have Brock and Lattimer not been banned in the past?

Considering that the bulk of the complaints against Lefty resemble those that got JiveTurkey into trouble, it does seem somewhat hypocritical considering that Ringleader's behavior has been no different than that behavior by Lefty which seems to have provoked the most resentment from the majority on this board.

Having said all that, the fact that I did not know that you were a moderator speaks for your skill as a moderator.

jAZ
02-27-2005, 05:16 PM
He got banned because he wasn't the target audience for this board. Quite frankly, he probably would have flown under the radar if he hadn't been so brash in declaring a ban challenge. Until that moment, I didn't know who in the hell he was because I don't spend a significant amount of time in DC. When he offered the banishment challenge, I researched him and tossed him out on his ass.

If I went to the Martha Stewart BB to talk politics (assuming they do allow political discussions), I wouldn't be too damn shocked upon being banned if I didn't intigrate myself into the doilies and crumpets portion of their community.

I was actually banned from the Star board after 8 years of posting there. It wasn't because I was a jackass - I didn't post any differently there than I do here. It was because I contributed to discourse amongst members due to my feud with JD Prez. I was always careful to never violate their terms of service, but I don't blame them for banning me.... Since then I haven't gone back. I haven't emailed bitching about mistreatment.... I don't plan to. I don't go where I'm unwanted.
So what I gather is that he was never actually told of the ground rules before he was banned for violating the ground rules... which you admit is a problem since those rules aren't really published anywhere.

And you admit that the only reason you thought to ban him was because of the talk of banning him (which was created by a bunch of people who didn't like Lefty's politics but more importantly didn't like it when he treated them the way they treated him).

Does that about sum it up?

penchief
02-27-2005, 05:20 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

SOS.

Baby Lee
02-27-2005, 05:27 PM
I've largely stayed out of this, but I am constrained to say that this notion that LTR was "doing the same thing as the other side" is patent bullshizzle.
I can't count the times I'd read one thread where he was spouting every form of mean spirited, often misplaced homophobic, invective, then I'd read another thread where he was b!tching that this guy or that guy was 'demeaning the debate' with 'personal attacks.'
Further, and this isn't necessarily his fault, but it's still tedious, he came into issue that have been hashed and rehashed to bits, and insist on starting the whole argument over. This place, I'd like to think, has moved beyond ground zero on issues like "Bush was AWOL" or "Bush is a liar." If everyone wants to go back over those issues tabula rasa, I apologize and will leave.
He was a little kid tugging at everyone's pantlegs. And if you took a moment to look his way, he'd leap up and try to punch you would take a swipe at your shins.
All he wanted was a mudwrassle, the muddier, the better.

Raiderhader
02-27-2005, 05:49 PM
The fact that you have "not banned me" has nothing to do with your self-control or your understanding of moderation. I have never given any moderator reason to ban me. Your comments are nothing more than self-serving hyperbole borne out of personal biases.

While I am not prepared to make the claim that your political bias interferes with your ability to be fair, the fact that you are willing to make a statement suggesting that I have been worthy of a banning is evidence that you are willing to let your resentment toward an opposing viewpoint cause you to make claims that are not substantiated by fact or historical reference.

If you are going to use "suggestive language" as a measure for banning, I will be forced to confess that I have not read all of Lefty's posts in order to say with certainity that he did not deserve banning. However, if that is the measure then why have Brock and Lattimer not been banned in the past?

Considering that the bulk of the complaints against Lefty resemble those that got JiveTurkey into trouble, it does seem somewhat hypocritical considering that Ringleader's behavior has been no different than that behavior by Lefty which seems to have provoked the most resentment from the majority on this board.

Having said all that, the fact that I did not know that you were a moderator speaks for your skill as a moderator.

This is a bunch of horse puckey. The sole reason behind the charge of Russ being an unfair moderator is because he lets his politics dictate the way he handles posters on the board. His point, in answering thses ridiculous claims, is that if that were the case you and several others would be gone. The fact that you are still here shows that he does not view differing opinions as a bannable offense. Get off it already, these baseless attacks against Russ' credibility and integrity as a mod showcase that the true political bias is coming from you and the other leftists on the board who continue to spew these mischaracterizations and lies.

As for the comparing of Lefty to RL, how can you, in good judgement level this ridiculous accusation? RL is a propogandist, pure and simple, but I do not recall him ever being hateful, spiteful, or otherwise disrespectful to the other members of the board. THAT is the main difference. That, and he will participate in FB discussions at some times.

Quit being so f#cking stupid already, it grows tiresome.

penchief
02-27-2005, 05:55 PM
I've largely stayed out of this, but I am constrained to say that this notion that LTR was "doing the same thing as the other side" is patent bullshizzle.
I can't count the times I'd read one thread where he was spouting every form of mean spirited, often misplaced homophobic, invective, then I'd read another thread where he was b!tching that this guy or that guy was 'demeaning the debate' with 'personal attacks.'
Further, and this isn't necessarily his fault, but it's still tedious, he came into issue that have been hashed and rehashed to bits, and insist on starting the whole argument over. This place, I'd like to think, has moved beyond ground zero on issues like "Bush was AWOL" or "Bush is a liar." If everyone wants to go back over those issues tabula rasa, I apologize and will leave.
He was a little kid tugging at everyone's pantlegs. And if you took a moment to look his way, he'd leap up and try to punch you would take a swipe at your shins.

I agree with you completely that the behavior you describe is offensive. My argument with this subject is the double-standard that apparently exists.

On one hand, it is claimed that, "it is the offensive behavior and not the political viewpoint which causes someone to be banned." It may very well be true that RINGLEADER has never resorted to namecalling. In fact, I have never seen him resort to those tactics. While I believe he is a partisan, I cannot say that I have ever seen him be disrespectful. I like RINGLEADER.

On the other hand, the resentment toward Memyselfi, JAZ, LeftytheRight, Jiveturkey, etc. is a part of hysterical, errr....I mean, historical reference. One can look back and see that the complaints against them were mainly directed toward their repeated posts which were intended to ruffle the feathers of the opposition and were not intended to be personally offensive.

That is no different than what RINGLEADER does, IMO.

Boozer
02-27-2005, 05:59 PM
Let me get on the record as saying I think Russ has been a fine moderator, and doesn't abuse his position (at least, doesn't abuse his position based on his politics ;) ).

Raiderhader
02-27-2005, 06:01 PM
I agree with you completely that the behavior you describe is offensive. My argument with this subject is the double-standard that apparently exists.

On one hand, it is claimed that, it is the offensive behavior and not the political viewpoint which causes someone to be banned. It may very well be true that RINGLEADER has never resorted to namecalling. In fact, I have never seen him resort to those tactics. While I believe he is a partisan, I cannot say that I have ever seen him be disrespectful. I like RINGLEADER.

On the other hand, the resentment toward Memyselfi, JAZ, LeftytheRight, Jiveturkey, etc. is a part of hysterical, errr....I mean, historical reference. One can look back and see that the complaints were mainly directed toward their repeated posts (which were intended to ruffle the feathers of the opposition), and not be personally offensive. That is no different than what RINGLEADER does, IMO.

If you were really looking at a historical reference, you would not be trying to compare Denise to any of the others, especially RL. Her sole purpose on this board is to stir shit so that she can gain attention. You do not buy yourself one ounce of credibility when you try and defend her. I suggest you leave her out in the future. Everything she gets, she has brought upon herself.

Baby Lee
02-27-2005, 06:05 PM
Lefty we've discussed.
jAZ and Jive, to my recollection, my initial tact has been to attack the flaws in their positions. If they continue, I attack the idiocy of their positions. If they still continue, I attack their idiocy in general. All very civilized. ;) j/k my point being that I don't have recollections of attacking jAZ or jive personally and never right from jump street, but I'm sure they'll correct me if I'm wrong.
Mememe is a special case. She fancies herself a Sophist, one who relishes the act of debating in and of itself, and for whom the efficacy of the positions taken are secondary. She'll say anything to continue the squabble and squiggle squiggle squiggle when her contradictory or hypocritical points collapse on themselves [which they inevitably will because her takes come from a wish to be confrontational, not from her own gut. Kinda hard to keep it all straight when you're willing to say whatever it takes to keep people riled up.]. At this point, the game has escalated to the point that her positions often ARE a personal attack, an attack on civility and forthright discussion.

penchief
02-27-2005, 06:17 PM
If you were really looking at a historical reference, you would not be trying to compare Denise to any of the others, especially RL. Her sole purpose on this board is to stir shit so that she can gain attention. You do not buy yourself one ounce of credibility when you try and defend her. I suggest you leave her out in the future. Everything she gets, she has brought upon herself.

But I believe she attempts to support her arguments with her own words and the words of others whom she agrees. I do not see her regularly resorting to personal attacks against fellow planeteers.

What is the standard for banning? Personal attacks and namecalling? Or is it the repeated posting of political threads which are intended to provoke those with opposing political viewpoints?

No matter what a person believes is justifacation for a good banning, how can it be unreasonable to question the objectivity of those who are tasked to choose that which constitutes banning and/or the consistency with which a particular standard is applied?

Baby Lee
02-27-2005, 06:23 PM
I'd say that the fact that Mememe has not been banned, despite a number of people who have repeatedly and vocally advocated it, would suggest that the mere 'repeated posting' that's 'intended to provoke' won't get it done.

Mosbonian
02-27-2005, 06:33 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

SOS.

Same ol' shit.....

I agree....that diatribe you typed was nothing but the S.O.S. we see from you....

mmaddog

penchief
02-27-2005, 06:47 PM
Same ol' shit.....

I agree....that diatribe you typed was nothing but the S.O.S. we see from you....

mmaddog

Your posts seem to expose so much about yourself while at the same time they contribute so little to the understanding of anything, IMO.

penchief
02-27-2005, 06:49 PM
Same ol' shit.....

mmaddog

I would tend to agree with you.

Phobia
02-27-2005, 07:12 PM
So what I gather is that he was never actually told of the ground rules before he was banned for violating the ground rules... which you admit is a problem since those rules aren't really published anywhere.

And you admit that the only reason you thought to ban him was because of the talk of banning him (which was created by a bunch of people who didn't like Lefty's politics but more importantly didn't like it when he treated them the way they treated him).

Does that about sum it up?

In the same way that this thread is 100% wah ****ing wah, yes.... I suppose you can sum it up that way.

I really, really through with this ****ing whiney ass victim bullshit, jAZ. Your buddy doesn't belong on this board. It's really that simple. I'm not going to hand hold and cajole anybody into conforming to our policies. If they're not a fan of football enough to enjoy a football post now and then, they're not worth having around. We mods do not give a flying **** what your politics might be. I think we've proven that. We're not building a political site.

Phobia
02-27-2005, 07:14 PM
On the other hand, the resentment toward Memyselfi, JAZ, LeftytheRight, Jiveturkey, etc. is a part of hysterical, errr....I mean, historical reference. One can look back and see that the complaints against them were mainly directed toward their repeated posts which were intended to ruffle the feathers of the opposition and were not intended to be personally offensive.

That is no different than what RINGLEADER does, IMO.

I have no resentment towards any of those people and I'm what you might term a "righty". In fact, I've shared beers with Jiveturkey.

Ringleader is here because he's a fan of football and more specifically the Chiefs.

Saulbadguy
02-27-2005, 07:24 PM
I think if you add up Tom Cash's alter egos, you'd find there have been more conservatives banned than liberals.

Either way, political stance does not and should not matter. I agree if you do not add anything football/sports-related, you should find a new place to post at.

jAZ
02-27-2005, 07:30 PM
Not exactly... Lefty talked about issues, but would mudwrestle if that's what people wanted. But he always (eventually) talked about issues.

Unlike some of the other posters around here who do nothing but ridicule people personally when they disagreed with their politics.

Lefty came in talking about issues... then the same-old-crowd started in with their BS attitude and personal attacks, and Left didn't hold back. He gave what he got.

He certainly didn't start the insults, but he chose not to back away from those who did start it.

Him not backing down from the personal insults may have created a bigger storm than if he had just sat back and taken (or ignored) them like I do and like PenChief does, like Denise does...

I think the liberals around here realize that you can be opinionated, but if you get as uppity and as personally insulting as KCWolf, Brock, Latt,etc... Then the Overwhelming majority of Republicans around here will create enough shit to get you banned. I think Phob's actions here (banning someone for a rules 'violation', when the guy was never informed of that rule)... kinda proves that feeling.

Phobia (as much as he tries to be fair) allowed himself to be used by the pissed off RWers to get Lefty run off the board. He's kinda justified the actions in his own mind in any number of ways, but in the end, that's what happened I think.

jAZ
02-27-2005, 07:41 PM
We mods do not give a flying **** what your politics might be. I think we've proven that. We're not building a political site.
I recognize that... but that doesn't mean that you don't react to the environment you are in... and the environment that you are in (over on this board anyway), is one of overwhelmingly Republican/Conservative political discussion...

And it seems odd to me that anyone would have any idea if Lefty
1) Was a football fan...
2) Was willing to follow the rules and talk football...
3) Ever spent time reading the football/general board...

Because it seems he was never made aware of the rules that you felt he was breaking, until AFTER you banned him for breaking them.

I haven't mentioned this yet, because I wanted to see where this conversation went, but when I told Lefty about the rule you used to ban him, he mentioned that he was an Eagles fan and thought about talking football on the main board, but didn't want to deal with catching sh!t about the Eagles... so he hadn't bothered yet.

So all this talk about him not knowing anything about football, or not following football enough, or not caring about football... and that this is a football board...

... is basically BS.

No one asked if he was a fan of football... no one said, you will be banned if you don't follow or talk football. So no one knew any of this about Lefty.

That's not Lefty's fault... that's yours for banning him without asking the relevent information. You banned him because he pissed you off by "challenging" you. You've tried justify that action after the fact, but it appears to be BS.

Do I think you banned him purely for his politics? No.

Do I think he was banned indirectly because of his politics? Yes.

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2005, 07:50 PM
He gave what he got.

That has to be the single most assinine statement I have ever seen. He attacked anyone and everyone for just having an opinion, he was a ****ing idiot. Keep you communist buddies off the board jaz, promote the BB istead of trying to bring it down which is what you were doing.

Mosbonian
02-27-2005, 07:51 PM
Your posts seem to expose so much about yourself while at the same time they contribute so little to the understanding of anything, IMO.

penchief:

you know so little about me, as does much of this BB....the fact that you choose to make a feeble attempt to denigrate my opinions makes your response even more sad.

IMO, you have very little understanding about much of anything that has to do with reality. But then again that's just my opinion.

Like yours, it means very little in the real world.

mmaddog

Phobia
02-27-2005, 07:54 PM
You're on crack, jAZ. I do not feel that it is my obligation to inform somebody that this is a football site. I should not have to encourage football related posts from anybody who signs up here. If a troll shows up and starts spamming the board with stupid shit, should I drop him a PM explaining that what he's doing is against the rules?

Hell no. I just ban him. It is not my job to handhold anybody and I refuse to do so else I'd do nothing else with my time online.

Why the hell do I need to ask Lefty if he's a ****ing football fan? He made 499 posts on a football board and not one of them was about football. If I see you pounding some dude in the ass, do I need to send you a letter inquiring as to your sexual orientation? Come on.

You banned him because he pissed you off by "challenging" you. You've tried justify that action after the fact, but it appears to be BS.

He didn't challenge ME at all. I hadn't posted on this forum in weeks, certainly not on that thread. I didn't know who he WAS, so why would I be pissed at him. When I saw his brash statement, I researched his background and granted his wish.

Why I'm still talking about it 4 days later, I'll never ever be able to explain....

Baby Lee
02-27-2005, 07:54 PM
Not exactly... Lefty talked about issues, but would mudwrestle if that's what people wanted. But he always (eventually) talked about issues.

Unlike some of the other posters around here who do nothing but ridicule people personally when they disagreed with their politics.

Lefty came in talking about issues... then the same-old-crowd started in with their BS attitude and personal attacks, and Left didn't hold back. He gave what he got.

He certainly didn't start the insults, but he chose not to back away from those who did start it.

Him not backing down from the personal insults may have created a bigger storm than if he had just sat back and taken (or ignored) them like I do and like PenChief does, like Denise does...

I think the liberals around here realize that you can be opinionated, but if you get as uppity and as personally insulting as KCWolf, Brock, Latt,etc... Then the Overwhelming majority of Republicans around here will create enough shit to get you banned. I think Phob's actions here (banning someone for a rules 'violation', when the guy was never informed of that rule)... kinda proves that feeling.

Phobia (as much as he tries to be fair) allowed himself to be used by the pissed off RWers to get Lefty run off the board. He's kinda justified the actions in his own mind in any number of ways, but in the end, that's what happened I think.
Sorry to see that your divorce from reality isn't limited to political takes.

And FTR, I'm offended at your insinuation that 'lefties' are forced to play some Jim Crow 'yassah' role to avoid being lynched by some RW monlith. I think you owe every person you had in mind when you suggested it an apology.

jAZ
02-27-2005, 07:55 PM
He gave what he got.
That has to be the single most assinine statement I have ever seen. He attacked anyone and everyone for just having an opinion, he was a ****ing idiot. Keep you(r) communist buddies off the board jaz, promote the BB istead of trying to bring it down which is what you were doing.
ROFL

Do you even recognize the absurdity of this post?

Phobia
02-27-2005, 07:58 PM
ROFL

Do you even recognize the absurdity of this post?

I don't find it as absurd as I do moderately hypocritical.

What I find absurd is your contention that I should have molded LtR into a football poster among your other suggestions.

jAZ
02-27-2005, 08:01 PM
You're on crack, jAZ. I do not feel that it is my obligation to inform somebody that this is a football site. I should not have to encourage football related posts from anybody who signs up here. If a troll shows up and starts spamming the board with stupid shit, should I drop him a PM explaining that what he's doing is against the rules?

Hell no. I just ban him. It is not my job to handhold anybody and I refuse to do so else I'd do nothing else with my time online.

Why the hell do I need to ask Lefty if he's a ****ing football fan? He made 499 posts on a football board and not one of them was about football. If I see you pounding some dude in the ass, do I need to send you a letter inquiring as to your sexual orientation? Come on.

He didn't challenge ME at all. I hadn't posted on this forum in weeks, certainly not on that thread. I didn't know who he WAS, so why would I be pissed at him. When I saw his brash statement, I researched his background and granted his wish.

Why I'm still talking about it 4 days later, I'll never ever be able to explain....
The fact that Lefty does follow football kinda makes your explanations worthless.

The fact that this is the off season and the fact that this is the non-football board does make it possible that he wouldn't have posted a football post in months.

To be honest, if you looked into my posting history, it wouldn't look much different that Lefty's.

And, yes, if you see some guy taking it up the butt... if you want to know... you gotta ask. Dude could be bi, could be getting raped, could be in prison.

You seem to have rushed to ban Lefty... Was if because of your political opinions? I doubt it. Was it a result of Lefty's? Almost certainly.

Mosbonian
02-27-2005, 08:04 PM

BS, BS, BS.....

I rarely chatted much with RTL, mostly because i don't come here that often. I chose discourse with him on two occasions, and in both circumstances he chose to take the low road in our discussions. (starting with his decision to call me "poodleboy" which I actually found amusing)

I would love to see the list of LW's that you claim have been banned due to the "influence" of "Republican", "Right-Wing", or whatever you want to label them as.....

Quite frankly Phob and the rest of the Mods have shown a great deal of patience and restraint in not banning "ghosts" in cases where I would have pulled the plug.

IMO, if you don't like the way things are run around here, please feel free to leave and never come back. It's that simple. It's not like this is the only place to talk politics and Chiefs football.

If you want to stay then please feel free....when it comes to football you actually have some pretty good things to contribute. When it comes to politics, the "poor us" syndrome doesn't play well.

mmaddog

Phobia
02-27-2005, 08:04 PM
To be honest, if you looked into my posting history, it wouldn't look much different that Lefty's.

Oh my. I had no idea. While I certainly do appreciate you volunteering that information, I gotta wonder why you did so knowing how incredibly consistent I am.

zaj
02-27-2005, 08:10 PM
Oh my. I had no idea. While I certainly do appreciate you volunteering that information, I gotta wonder why you did so knowing how incredibly consistent I am.
Rep.

ROFL

Raiderhader
02-27-2005, 08:14 PM
But I believe she attempts to support her arguments with her own words and the words of others whom she agrees. I do not see her regularly resorting to personal attacks against fellow planeteers.

What is the standard for banning? Personal attacks and namecalling? Or is it the repeated posting of political threads which are intended to provoke those with opposing political viewpoints?

No matter what a person believes is justifacation for a good banning, how can it be unreasonable to question the objectivity of those who are tasked to choose that which constitutes banning and/or the consistency with which a particular standard is applied?

It becomes unreasonable after the question has already been answered 50 f#cking times. Move the f#ck on already.

Mosbonian
02-27-2005, 08:14 PM

Not sure why, but that struck me as being funny.

mmaddog

Raiderhader
02-27-2005, 08:19 PM
I'd say that the fact that Mememe has not been banned, despite a number of people who have repeatedly and vocally advocated it, would suggest that the mere 'repeated posting' that's 'intended to provoke' won't get it done.

Well, it won't get it done for her, but trolls of other opposing football teams get banned for doing just that.

How the mods can continue to be accused of political bias, or "influenced by the atmosphere of it", when they go so far as to create this double standard for her just so they can avoid completely idiotic threads such as this, is waaaay the hell beyond me.

Phobia
02-27-2005, 08:24 PM
You seem to have rushed to ban Lefty... Was if because of your political opinions? I doubt it. Was it a result of Lefty's? Almost certainly.

Uh - 'scuse me jAZ. I don't have a ****ing clue what Lefty's politics are other than he's on the left. If I'm not mistaken, there's a whole lot of of left leaning people still posting on this site. Do I really have to post this example to demonstrate how preposterous your accusation is? I feel so stupid for even responding. Thanks.

Phobia
02-27-2005, 08:25 PM

mmaddog

Because it's funny as hell. That's why. :D

Mosbonian
02-27-2005, 08:25 PM
Well, it won't get it done for her, but trolls of other opposing football teams get banned for doing just that.

How the mods can continue to be accused of political bias, or "influenced by the atmosphere of it", when they go so far as to create this double standard for her just so they can avoid completely idiotic threads such as this, is waaaay the hell beyond me.

Be careful Jamie...you wouldn't want to be accused of becoming part of the RWNJ cyber-Lynching party...

mmaddog

zaj
02-27-2005, 08:30 PM

mmaddog
Cause it was funny.:)

Saulbadguy
02-27-2005, 08:33 PM
So jAZ is banned?

Phobia
02-27-2005, 08:33 PM
Feel free to try your other account, Justin.

zaj
02-27-2005, 08:39 PM
Feel free to try your other account, Justin.
I already did...
;)

jAZ
02-27-2005, 08:40 PM
I already did...
;)
Oh, THIS "other" account. :banghead:

Raiderhader
02-27-2005, 08:59 PM
Be careful Jamie...you wouldn't want to be accused of becoming part of the RWNJ cyber-Lynching party...

mmaddog

I have already been accused of it. Hell, I am considered one of the leaders of the group, and I am damned proud of it.

ENDelt260
02-28-2005, 12:54 PM
Let me get on the record as saying I think Russ has been a fine moderator, and doesn't abuse his position (at least, doesn't abuse his position based on his politics ;) ).
Dude, you're gonna get kicked out of the club now.

ENDelt260
02-28-2005, 12:56 PM
I think if you add up Tom Cash's alter egos, you'd find there have been more conservatives banned than liberals.

Haha. Sweet.

ENDelt260
02-28-2005, 01:02 PM
That's it. I'm banning every futhermucker who posted on this thread.

Sayonara, motherf*ckers!

Brock
02-28-2005, 01:40 PM

You are a very obsessive individual. I suggest you get help immediately.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2005, 01:54 PM
That's it. I'm banning every futhermucker who posted on this thread.

Sayonara, motherf*ckers!

F*ck you Endo.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2005, 01:54 PM

Amen, good god I can't believe anyone would stick up for that tard.

ENDelt260
02-28-2005, 02:19 PM
F*ck you Endo.
Well, that wasn't very nice. I think I'm going to cry.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2005, 02:42 PM
Well, that wasn't very nice. I think I'm going to cry.

Do me a favor and smack jaz in the back of the head for me next time you see him for bringing this tard over here. Beers on me next time.

Bwana
02-28-2005, 03:28 PM
Do me a favor and smack jaz in the back of the head for me next time you see him for bringing this tard over here. Beers on me next time.

I don't know Troy, that could be one hell of a bill. I'll tell you what Brian, If you give him a kick to the snatch while your at it as well, I'll go in with Troy and buy the shots as well. :thumb:

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2005, 03:34 PM
I don't know Troy, that could be one hell of a bill. I'll tell you what Brian, If you give him a kick to the snatch while your at it as well, I'll go in with Troy and buy the shots as well. :thumb:

That's what I'm talking about, you have to have access. Come on Brian, Duh, duh, duh, duhhhhhhhh.

Calcountry
02-28-2005, 03:36 PM
All he wanted was a mudwrassle, the muddier, the better.Very well said.

A comprehesive, constructive analysis of various posters.
:thumb:

Calcountry
02-28-2005, 03:44 PM
In the same way that this thread is 100% wah ****ing wah, yes.... I suppose you can sum it up that way.

I really, really through with this ****ing whiney ass victim bullshit, jAZ. Your buddy doesn't belong on this board. It's really that simple. I'm not going to hand hold and cajole anybody into conforming to our policies. If they're not a fan of football enough to enjoy a football post now and then, they're not worth having around. We mods do not give a flying **** what your politics might be. I think we've proven that. We're not building a political site.I use to run a political site, and believe me, this is NO political site.

Its much to fun to be one of those. ;) :thumb:

Overally I think this place is about as good as you can make it considering the level of traffic it gets.

Calcountry
02-28-2005, 03:50 PM
Oh my. I had no idea. While I certainly do appreciate you volunteering that information, I gotta wonder why you did so knowing how incredibly consistent I am.ROFL That is what I was thinking, what, another volunteer?

go bowe
02-28-2005, 04:02 PM

I really, really through with this ****ing whiney ass victim bullshit, jAZ. Your buddy doesn't belong on this board. It's really that simple. I'm not going to hand hold and cajole anybody into conforming to our policies. If they're not a fan of football enough to enjoy a football post now and then, they're not worth having around. We mods do not give a flying **** what your politics might be. I think we've proven that. We're not building a political site.we're not?

go bowe
02-28-2005, 04:07 PM

Phobia (as much as he tries to be fair) allowed himself to be used by the pissed off RWers to get Lefty run off the board. He's kinda justified the actions in his own mind in any number of ways, but in the end, that's what happened I think.okay now...

this is bordering on crackpot hysteria...

the only person who uses phobia is pink, and she's got a license...

go bowe
02-28-2005, 04:09 PM

You tell me.did you see the thread where he basically said go ahead and ban me?

that's a pretty dumb thing to say in these parts...

go bowe
02-28-2005, 04:10 PM
Let me get on the record as saying I think Russ has been a fine moderator, and doesn't abuse his position (at least, doesn't abuse his position based on his politics ;) ).brown-noser...

go bowe
02-28-2005, 04:12 PM

Why I'm still talking about it 4 days later, I'll never ever be able to explain....i don't know why you're still talking about it either, but is sure is entertaining... :p :p :p

go bowe
02-28-2005, 04:25 PM
The fact that Lefty does follow football kinda makes your explanations worthless.

The fact that this is the off season and the fact that this is the non-football board does make it possible that he wouldn't have posted a football post in months.

And, yes, if you see some guy taking it up the butt... if you want to know... you gotta ask. Dude could be bi, could be getting raped, could be in prison.

You seem to have rushed to ban Lefty... Was if because of your political opinions? I doubt it. Was it a result of Lefty's? Almost certainly.now, now, now...

phobe's explanations "worthless"?

a. he didn't have to explain anything to anybody...
b. they make perfectly good sense to this (mostly) impartial observer...
c. they are entirely consistent with the overall situation on this board, as eloquently and patiently explained to you in pages of posts by others, which i won't repeat here...
d. if anything, they have been overly generous and patient...

jaz, you need to step away from this situation, take a deep breath, take off your tin-foil hat, and relax...

are you possibly over-reacting and presuming too many evil intentions because lefty is your friend and you didn't like the seemingly arbitrary way in which he was banned?

let it go for a day...

and then remember that this is a privately owned bb and while that entitles the "management" to do/say whatever they like, the mods here (including phobia) don't abuse that power (very much) and are for the most part very consistent in what few policies are enforced, regardless of any relationship they might have with the "offender"...

your suspicions to the contrary are simply incorrect this time...

and remember, all of this is not coming from what you would call a rwnj, just a regular chiefs planet nut job...

Phobia
02-28-2005, 04:25 PM
i don't know why you're still talking about it either, but is sure is entertaining... :p :p :p

If you think this is entertaining, wait until later. Tom Cash claims he's going to "expose" me by sharing all my emails with him. Ooops, I'm busted. He's going to expose that I swear and I don't like him very much....

KCWolfman
02-28-2005, 04:28 PM
Fugger - Now I have to give you rep

Saulbadguy
02-28-2005, 04:29 PM
If you think this is entertaining, wait until later. Tom Cash claims he's going to "expose" me by sharing all my emails with him. Ooops, I'm busted. He's going to expose that I swear and I don't like him very much....
Cool. I can't wait.

go bowe
02-28-2005, 04:32 PM
If you think this is entertaining, wait until later. Tom Cash claims he's going to "expose" me by sharing all my emails with him. Ooops, I'm busted. He's going to expose that I swear and I don't like him very much....mmmmm... ugh!

bo, him thinkem cash fella

plenty fullem shit...

bo, him rather read kotter crap

than see cash crap...

bear shit better than cash crap...

maybe bo go scalp cash fool?

maybe bo collect reward?

ai-EE-yah! money for cash!! much good!!

:arrow: :Peace: :jester: :BLVD: [gulp][gulp] :D PBJ PBJ PBJ

Phobia
Cool. I can't wait.

He's demanding my resignation as President of 37 Forever. Heh.

I guess he doesn't know about my standing resignation offer as soon as an equally or more qualified President is located.

Mr. Kotter
WHO the heck says different? jAZ? Duhnise? Crankie? :rolleyes:

Russ has been a good and fair moderator so far as I can tell, and hasn't abused his position in anyway that I've ever seen: even if we don't always agree.

Mr. Kotter
02-28-2005, 04:34 PM

I guess he doesn't know about my standing resignation offer as soon as an equally or more qualified President is located.

FYI, I've received PMs suggested you will be exposed at some point...but haven't seen anything yet....I'll forward them to you before takin' them to Ken Starr.

Phobia
02-28-2005, 04:35 PM
maybe bo go scalp cash fool?

maybe bo collect reward?

ai-EE-yah! money for cash!! much good!!

Now you're really screwed.

He claims he's putting me in jail over the following "threat" and I didn't even say anything about laying a hand on him:
"Youíre banned for life. It has nothing to do with anything you say or do in each iteration of yourself Ė itís a ****ing lifetime ban, so you can drop the liberal victim card.

You pussy. Gigantic pussy. Look me up next time youíre in KC and weíll see what a bad man you are behind that keyboard. Iíll have you crying for your wife inside of 30 seconds."

See you in the pokey, go bo.

go bowe
02-28-2005, 04:35 PM
If you think this is entertaining, wait until later. Tom Cash claims he's going to "expose" me by sharing all my emails with him. Ooops, I'm busted. He's going to expose that I swear and I don't like him very much....well, obviously those e-mails are forgeries...

the typeface and proportional spacing give them away...

oh, wait...

OR

no, say it ain't so (that you swear)...

i won't believe it til i hear it with my own ears...

oh, wait...

go bowe
02-28-2005, 04:38 PM
WHO the heck says different? jAZ? Duhnise? Crankie? :rolleyes:

Russ has been a good and fair moderator so far as I can tell, and hasn't abused his position in anyway that I've ever seen: even if we don't always agree.brown-noser... :p :p :p

Saulbadguy
02-28-2005, 04:42 PM

Heh. I'm a big Tom Cash fan, for some reason. He was hilarious under the r8er_h8er moniker, saying how he had friends in the immigration department, and he is going on some top secret government mission. You can't watch the FOX sunday line up and get better comedy than that.

Mr. Kotter
02-28-2005, 04:43 PM
brown-noser... :p :p :p

Yeah; so? :p

go bowe
02-28-2005, 04:43 PM
Now you're really screwed.

He claims he's putting me in jail over the following "threat" and I didn't even say anything about laying a hand on him:
"Youíre banned for life. It has nothing to do with anything you say or do in each iteration of yourself Ė itís a ****ing lifetime ban, so you can drop the liberal victim card.

You pussy. Gigantic pussy. Look me up next time youíre in KC and weíll see what a bad man you are behind that keyboard. Iíll have you crying for your wife inside of 30 seconds."

See you in the pokey, go bo.actually, i know this guy who works at the jackson county jail, so it wouldn't be too bad to visist there for awhile...

btw, couldn't a verbal confrontation cause someone to go crying for their wife? last i heard, verbal confrontations are not enough to get you thrown in the pokey... let alone the threat of a verbal confrontation... :shake: :shake: :shake:

although i suppose they could make an exception in your case, since you're an arbitrary and violence-prone, scary kind of guy... :p :p :p

go bowe
02-28-2005, 04:45 PM
Heh. I'm a big Tom Cash fan, for some reason. He was hilarious under the r8er_h8er moniker, saying how he had friends in the immigration department, and he is going on some top secret government mission. You can't watch the FOX sunday line up and get better comedy than that.yeah, what ever happened with that?

did he get frankie deported yet? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Phobia
02-28-2005, 04:50 PM
The latest ID I banned he claimed was his wife logging in to share her political ideas. He was wrongfully banned because it was his wife using his account even though her words mirror shit he's posted in the past. I swear this guy is one of the dumbest people I've EVER encountered and I know people who rode the short bus to school.

go bowe
02-28-2005, 05:06 PM
The latest ID I banned he claimed was his wife logging in to share her political ideas. He was wrongfully banned because it was his wife using his account even though her words mirror shit he's posted in the past. I swear this guy is one of the dumbest people I've EVER encountered and I know people who rode the short bus to school.wrongfully banned?

legally, not a chance... :shake:

morally, not a chance... :shake:

successfully? not yet... :(

penchief
03-01-2005, 04:48 PM

Obsessive about double-standards?...................Maybe.

ENDelt260
03-01-2005, 04:51 PM

Who's gonna make the assault charge go away?

penchief
03-01-2005, 05:02 PM
penchief:

you know so little about me, as does much of this BB....the fact that you choose to make a feeble attempt to denigrate my opinions makes your response even more sad.

IMO, you have very little understanding about much of anything that has to do with reality. But then again that's just my opinion.

Like yours, it means very little in the real world.

mmaddog

What opinion? I wasn't denegrating your opinion. I was denegrating your denegration of my opinion. Please explain to me where, in your response, your opinion starts and your attempt to belittle my opinion stops.

If your opinion is that I bore you, then I appreciate the succinctness of your response to my opinion.

Phobia
03-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Who's gonna make the assault charge go away?

Nobody. You're supposed to spend a couple weeks at tent city.

Phobia
03-01-2005, 05:04 PM
I just have to know why jAZ hasn't thrown a fit about the banning of Tom ****ing Cash? Where is the Tom Cash advocate, jAZ? Is it because he isn't a liberal?

Mr. Kotter
03-01-2005, 05:06 PM
I just have to know why jAZ hasn't thrown a fit about the banning of Tom ****ing Cash? Where is the Tom Cash advocate, jAZ? Is it because he isn't a liberal?

Should I apply for that job....I can throw fits with the best of them. :hmmm:

ENDelt260
03-01-2005, 05:07 PM
Nobody. You're supposed to spend a couple weeks at tent city.
No deal.

(Though, ftr, tent city is in Maricopa County. jAZ is in Pima. I'm not driving him up to Phoenix before I slap him upside the head.)

penchief
03-01-2005, 05:08 PM
It becomes unreasonable after the question has already been answered 50 f#cking times. Move the f#ck on already.

Hey, I'm not accusing anyone of anything. Like anybody, I'm just asking the questions that exist in my own mind.

penchief
03-01-2005, 05:18 PM

I'm not doing anything more than comparing similar behavior by two different people. Apparently one is a shit-stirrer and the other is not.

I have no stake in defending one over the other. I have nothing against either one. They both seem alright to me. They both are partisan but they both speak intelligently about what they believe, IMO.

KCWolfman
03-01-2005, 05:20 PM
He and his buddies haven't cried over Ernie and his 3 or 4 incarnations either.

One has to begin to wonder why.