PDA

View Full Version : Unified FA Offensive Player Thread

Braincase
02-28-2005, 02:27 PM
Wideout Anyone?

Chiefs Pantalones
02-28-2005, 02:29 PM
Mason (if he hasn't been picked up yet).

chief husker
02-28-2005, 02:33 PM
Why? If we have FA dollars, they sure as shit better be going to the D.
Sorry to rain on the offense parade.

Tired of scoring 30 points and losing ---------- Husker's dogs

shakesthecat
02-28-2005, 02:38 PM
Why? If we have FA dollars, they sure as shit better be going to the D.
Sorry to rain on the offense parade.

Tired of scoring 30 points and losing ---------- Husker's dogs

C'mon man! KC already signed your boy Crouch.

What more do you want?

chief husker
02-28-2005, 02:41 PM
What do I want? A Super Bowl victory. A marley the size of a paper towel roll. An incredible gob stopper that dispenses whiskey rather than candy. Two girls for every guy!

shaneo69
02-28-2005, 02:46 PM
David Terrell, Cedrick Wilson, T.J. Houshmanzadeh, or Corey Bradford.

No offense to Mason, but I don't want anyone over 30 who was the guy with their old team. To me, those guys come to a new team, they've been doing things one way for a long time, and they tend to resist change. A long transition period ensues. JMO.

I feel like Terrell could be another Joe Horn. Corey Bradford could be another Kennison, which wouldn't be bad. And Wilson and Houshmanzadeh have been underrated because of their flashier teammates. I like guys who are underrated.

htismaqe
02-28-2005, 02:51 PM
David Terrell, Cedrick Wilson, T.J. Houshmanzadeh, or Corey Bradford.

No offense to Mason, but I don't want anyone over 30 who was the guy with their old team. To me, those guys come to a new team, they've been doing things one way for a long time, and they tend to resist change. A long transition period ensues. JMO.

I feel like Terrell could be another Joe Horn. Corey Bradford could be another Kennison, which wouldn't be bad. And Wilson and Houshmanzadeh have been underrated because of their flashier teammates. I like guys who are underrated.

I'd take any of them for the right money.

booger
02-28-2005, 02:58 PM
I'd take any of them for the right money.
I knew a gal like that.