PDA

View Full Version : Washington may not want Rolle?

chop
02-28-2005, 07:09 PM
I just heard on Sirius radio that Washington isn't interested in Samari Rolle. I'm not sure what rumor to believe.

Meshawn Johnson said that Fred Smoot doesn't like to hit. fwiw

CBob
02-28-2005, 07:13 PM
I just heard on Sirius radio that Washington isn't interested in Samari Rolle. I'm not sure what rumor to believe.

Meshawn Johnson said that Fred Smoot doesn't like to hit. fwiw
Smoot has trouble with big physical receivers like Keyshawn, who had a field day against him in the Pokes 2nd games vs the Skins. Antonio Bryant has also given him trouble in the past.

Considering that the Chiefs play the Raiders with Moss and Porter and the Broncos with Smith he may not be a good match up for those guys.

The Washington Times reprted that the Skins have offered Rolle a $15, signing bonus!!!

milkman
02-28-2005, 07:35 PM
The Washington Times reprted that the Skins have offered Rolle a $15, signing bonus!!!

Wow!
Did Snyder's pockets suddenly dry up? :p

FloridaChief
02-28-2005, 07:42 PM

Wow! That's only $15 more than the Redskins offered me this year...

Cochise
02-28-2005, 07:48 PM
This can't be true. the Rolle threads were Rolle-in at RollePlanet this morning.

Chiefs Pantalones
02-28-2005, 10:01 PM
I don't think Rolle is doing anything until Wednesday or days after. I'm thinking he wants to test the waters and see who will give him what, etc.

Bob Dole
02-28-2005, 10:06 PM
Despite denials from team officials, the Washington Redskins are pursuing a deal with cornerback Samari Rolle, one of six veterans released last week by the Tennessee Titans in a bloody salary cap purge, and a player who is among the most coveted free agents in the league.

Len Pastabelly (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2001713)

booger
02-28-2005, 10:07 PM
If they are smart they are making sure his legal troubles are ok before handing him 15 m.

chop
03-01-2005, 07:15 AM
I guess the Sirius broadcast was correct and this was a ploy to get his market value up.