PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson, Oscars, Michael Jackson, Oscars!!!!

petegz28
02-28-2005, 07:19 PM
Who on the hell cares about this psycotic weirdo??? And who cares about a bunch of self-centered Hollywood elitist types that have to have an award show every month to remind the world how great they think they are???? :cuss: We have governments collapsing in Lebannon, people getting blown up in Iraq, a little thing called a WAR going on and all I hear about is the weirdo Michael Jackson or the stupid ass Oscars!

WHO CARES ABOUT HIS CREEP?? WHO CARES ABOUT HOLLYWOOD??

How much money were these rich bastards wearing last night that could of been given to tsumami vitcims, the homless, the hungry, battered wives, you name it? But DAMN Bush for having a $40 million party for being elected President!!! I mean that only happens every day to someone right? Being elected President that is! Maybe if he wore an Eddie Bauer tux or if Laura Bush sported some stupid, over priced "designer" piece of trash they wouldn't be so smug huh???

I get so sick of hearing about Hollywood, Hollywood, HOLLYWOOD!

I feel better now rochambeau

Delano
02-28-2005, 07:23 PM
Quit watching E! for your news then, fool.

Complain about the President and his family in D.C., not in the lounge. Thanks...

petegz28
02-28-2005, 07:24 PM

Complain about the President and his family in D.C., not in the lounge. Thanks...

Witty :thumb:

KCWolfman
02-28-2005, 07:30 PM

I watch the local news and all I get is what happened on American Idol. The author of this thread has a point.

sd4chiefs
02-28-2005, 07:31 PM
Who on the hell cares about this psycotic weirdo??? And who cares about a bunch of self-centered Hollywood elitist types that have to have an award show every month to remind the world how great they think they are???? :cuss: We have governments collapsing in Lebannon, people getting blown up in Iraq, a little thing called a WAR going on and all I hear about is the weirdo Michael Jackson or the stupid ass Oscars!

WHO CARES ABOUT HIS CREEP?? WHO CARES ABOUT HOLLYWOOD??

How much money were these rich bastards wearing last night that could of been given to tsumami vitcims, the homless, the hungry, battered wives, you name it? But DAMN Bush for having a $40 million party for being elected President!!! I mean that only happens every day to someone right? Being elected President that is! Maybe if he wore an Eddie Bauer tux or if Laura Bush sported some stupid, over priced "designer" piece of trash they wouldn't be so smug huh???

I get so sick of hearing about Hollywood, Hollywood, HOLLYWOOD!

I feel better now rochambeau

I think there should be an award show that gives out an award for the best award show.

petegz28
02-28-2005, 07:32 PM
I watch the local news and all I get is what happened on American Idol. The author of this thread has a point.

YOu get what I am saying! :p Everytime I go to a web site like Drudge or some other news-based site it's always about something stupid and trivial.

No black jurors in the MJ case! WHO CARES???

Chris Rock dissed Jude (who in the hell is this guy) Law! WHO CARES???

Then you get this small little blurn in fine print.....Russia to sell Iran nuclear fuel. :banghead:

petegz28
02-28-2005, 07:34 PM
I think there should be an award show that gives out an award for the best award show.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

KCWolfman
02-28-2005, 07:35 PM
Chris Rock dissed Jude (who in the hell is this guy) Law! WHO CARES???

What was funnier was Sean Penn taking Rock's comments seriously. What a talent and an azzwipe all rolled into one.

Phobia
02-28-2005, 07:35 PM
Who gives a shit about Michael Jackson? Only the people starting threads about him, evidently.

KCWolfman
02-28-2005, 07:36 PM
Who gives a shit about Michael Jackson?
The little kids in his bed?

Oh, never mind, I thought you asked "who shit on Michael Jackson"?

petegz28
Who gives a shit about Michael Jackson? Only the people starting threads about him, evidently.

:rolleyes:

Delano
Can't you get CNN headline news or Fox News or something like that? I understand that entertainment is a large part of the evening news and I'm happy it is. Constant talk about negative world news is just as annoying as hollywood crap.

BTW, my first post in this thread was kinda TIC..

KCWolfman
02-28-2005, 07:38 PM
Can't you get CNN headline news or Fox News or something like that? I understand that entertainment is a large part of the evening news and I'm happy it is. Constant talk about negative world news is just as annoying as hollywood crap.

I don't disagree with your statement, but local news is a descriptor in itself. Local News should not include events from last night's Survivor episode.

Do they have news on Survivor? I don't understand the correlation other than blatant whoring of their station to garner a few more viewer percentage points.

petegz28
02-28-2005, 07:38 PM

I do watch Fox pretty much. And all I hear about is the freak Jackson and his stupid court case or how Chris Rock pissed off Sean Penn. It is pathetic!

Delano
02-28-2005, 07:41 PM
I don't disagree with your statement, but local news is a descriptor in itself. Local News should not include events from last night's Survivor episode.

Do they have news on Survivor? I don't understand the correlation other than blatant whoring of their station to garner a few more viewer percentage points.

Do networks force affiliates to talk about the big shows like Survivor during the local programming?

KCWolfman
02-28-2005, 07:44 PM
Do networks force affiliates to talk about the big shows like Survivor during the local programming?
I don't know, probably. As I said, whoring themselves to their own programmers.

I have pretty much decided that there are no unbiased decent media outlets any longer that actually give real news - especially on the local KC level. I just have to filter through 12 sources to get a couple of stories, which is just a pain in the arse.

FloridaChief
02-28-2005, 07:45 PM
Is it safe to say that the "Kris Kringle" nom de plume is dead now?

go bowe
02-28-2005, 07:49 PM
Is it safe to say that the "Kris Kringle" nom de plume is dead now?is there no end?

Phobia
02-28-2005, 07:51 PM
Is it safe to say that the "Kris Kringle" nom de plume is dead now?

Holy shit. I didn't even notice myself. ROFL

FloridaChief
02-28-2005, 08:11 PM
Holy shit. I didn't even notice myself. ROFL

Did you check the IP? I was just kinda throwing that out in the dark...but there are certain similarities, no doubt...

Phobia
02-28-2005, 08:40 PM
Did you check the IP? I was just kinda throwing that out in the dark...but there are certain similarities, no doubt...

Yeah, and it crashed the board. Pisses me off.

I don't think it's him unless he's being sneaky. He hasn't the penchant for unbungled sneakiness.

FloridaChief
02-28-2005, 08:57 PM
Yeah, and it crashed the board.

No kiddin'....

KCWolfman
02-28-2005, 09:17 PM
No kiddin'....
Yup, obviously the Jerry Lewis of our bulletin board decided to trip through the mainframe once again.