PDA

View Full Version : a Chiefsplanet question

cheeeefs
03-01-2005, 06:56 AM
Anyone else ever sit down and go through the posts that they have been repped on and read what people thought was so awesome about you?

I just did that and have come to one realization, you guys need new awesometers of my 35 or so comments that you all found worthy of "repping" only 8 or so actually contain any glimpse of wit or humor. In fact, given that there are only 8 out of 2,800 or so posts that even I! feel are worthy of rep, I wonder why my bar isn't red. I know I've said more stupid sh!t than anything else.

Frankly, I'm disapointed in you all and it makes me wonder if all of these planateers who I've been idolizing because of the size of their green bars are truly as great as the green insinuates!

and if you need proof of my argument, take this thread as a prime example.

edit: at least the subtitle of my rep accurately and poigniantly assesses the sitation at hand by summing it all up in one gloriously accurate word word "bumblepoop"

Bowser
03-01-2005, 07:34 AM
Yeah, ENDelt and Phob are going to have a good day today.......

Saulbadguy
03-01-2005, 07:37 AM
Sorry. I'll work on that.

Ultra Peanut
03-01-2005, 07:38 AM
[%kiwibonga] Je ne donne pas un merde - I don't give a shit
[%kiwibonga] THAT MAKES NO SENSE
[%kiwibonga] you cannot give a shit to someone
[%kiwibonga] in french
[%kiwibonga] that sounds like "I'm taking a shit in my hands and I'm keeping it for myself"

Mr. Kotter
03-01-2005, 07:41 AM
Yeah, ENDelt and Phob are going to have a good day today.......

:eek:

Iowanian, in 4, 3, 2....

"Incoming!!! Take cover!"

mikey23545
03-01-2005, 07:41 AM
Frankly, I'm disapointed in you all and it makes me wonder if all of these planateers who I've been idolizing because of the size of their green bars are truly as great as the green insinuates!

You sound like a green bar-peeker

Bowser
03-01-2005, 07:42 AM
[%kiwibonga] Je ne donne pas un merde - I don't give a shit
[%kiwibonga] THAT MAKES NO SENSE
[%kiwibonga] you cannot give a shit to someone
[%kiwibonga] in french
[%kiwibonga] that sounds like "I'm taking a shit in my hands and I'm keeping it for myself"

I don't know about you, but I'm leaving that shit right there! I'm not taking a shit anywhere!

stumppy
03-01-2005, 07:43 AM

ROFL

Nice cross poster ref.

Bwana
03-01-2005, 07:43 AM
ok :shake:

Ultra Peanut
03-01-2005, 07:46 AM
You can fish out all sorts of fun threads from the bowels of your rep list.

cheeeefs
03-01-2005, 07:53 AM

peeker, I take long envious looks at the green bars and salivitate with desire.

I think that qualifies as a "starer"

chiefs4me
03-01-2005, 07:56 AM
Reading my rep comments that people were so kind to leave for me takes all day long. Some days when HE is being a bad boy I get 50 a day. Reading my rep comments are better then reading the board.ROFL

Iowanian
03-01-2005, 07:58 AM
..but you only read 5 words per minute,,,,,,

Somehow, this type of thread to me, is like a cry for a cyber-popknot on the cranium.

Bob Dole
03-01-2005, 08:02 AM
Anyone else ever sit down and go through the posts that they have been repped on and read what people thought was so awesome about you?

No. Other than pathetic phuqtards like you, who really gives a ****?

Saulbadguy
03-01-2005, 08:04 AM
Reading my rep comments that people were so kind to leave for me takes all day long. Some days when HE is being a bad boy I get 50 a day. Reading my rep comments are better then reading the board.ROFL
negative rep.

Bowser
03-01-2005, 08:05 AM
negative rep.

ROFL

Annnnnnnnnd, they're offff...............

CosmicPal
03-01-2005, 08:06 AM
Whore

cheeeefs
03-01-2005, 08:07 AM

ooh Bobgump high, bombgump mighty, bomgump not understand satire.

Bob Dole
03-01-2005, 08:09 AM
ooh Bobgump high, bombgump mighty, bomgump not understand satire.

You got two out of three correct.

Hello - commatard on the loose.

chiefs4me
03-01-2005, 08:10 AM
negative rep.

Hey sweetie how have you been, I have missed you......ROFL

Rain Man
03-01-2005, 08:12 AM

I care a lot about cheeefs' rep. I have him e-mail me the comments he gets so I can read them too.

chiefs4me
03-01-2005, 08:12 AM
..but you only read 5 words per minuteHello - commatard on the loose.,

Somehow, this type of thread to me, is like a cry for a cyber-popknot on the cranium.

:spank:

cheeeefs
03-01-2005, 08:16 AM
I care a lot about cheeefs' rep. I have him e-mail me the comments he gets so I can read them too.

and I would have Kevin e-mail me his in return, but my Gmail only has 1gig of storage

Mr. Kotter
03-01-2005, 08:32 AM
I see you've not been inundated with negative rep yet; good for you. :thumb:

But I want you to know, that it's only because you have breasts though. I hope you can sleep at night knowing your complicity in discrimination in this world. :shake:

cheeeefs
03-01-2005, 08:42 AM

But I want you to know, that it's only because you have breasts though. I hope you can sleep at night knowing your complicity in discrimination in this world. :shake:

I have no breasts! not even man breasts!

and I have :( Saul and Iowanion decreased the size of my E-peen saying posts about rep "suk baows"

I wasn't posting about the glories of rep though, that was just satire. What I was pointing out was that its fun to go through and read some of those old threads that people deemed interesting enough to "bookmark" for ya.

Braincase
03-01-2005, 08:43 AM
I'm a complete loser unworthy of any rep whatsoever.

Sincerely,

Rain Man

Saulbadguy
03-01-2005, 08:44 AM
This thread has potential...I tells ya.

cheeeefs
03-01-2005, 08:46 AM

and besides, Cheifs4me has breasticles and she has almost as much rep as that SDchi...whatever guy.

Rain Man
03-01-2005, 08:48 AM
I'm a complete loser unworthy of any rep whatsoever.

Sincerely,

Rain Man

I know, I know. I've been here for years, and I'm not even in the Top 100 in rep. I am filled with self-loathing.

chiefs4me
03-01-2005, 08:51 AM
and besides, Chiefs4me has breasticles and she has almost as much rep as that SDchi...whatever guy.

Yes I have breast..but someone lied to you about my rep.......ROFL

Iowanian
03-01-2005, 08:56 AM
I know that without my Rep Dots, I'd have little or no self worth, either on the board or in real life. Without my Rep Activated, I'd have no comprehension of Sarcasm or Satire either. The Value of rep, outside the commentary is 1 function...poor substitute for the search feature.

Its been a long known fact, that any thread started about REP, was going to get the originator, and the beggars within, tied to the Iowanian Tree of Woe. If you didn't know that, its your own fault.

The Real reason your rep suks baows, is because you're Canadian, Obviously. It was mandated by the President.

keg in kc
03-01-2005, 08:57 AM
Oh no, not the Iowanian Tree of Woa. Dude, that's harsh.

Iowanian
03-01-2005, 09:00 AM
Careful Keg, Else Thy shall be forced to flatulate thee general direction.

I should probably tax Cheeefs another 5hundo for spelling Iowanian, wrong.

Mr. Kotter
03-01-2005, 09:00 AM

and I have :( Saul and Iowanion decreased the size of my E-peen saying posts about rep "suk baows"

I wasn't posting about the glories of rep though, that was just satire. What I was pointing out was that its fun to go through and read some of those old threads that people deemed interesting enough to "bookmark" for ya.

I know all that. ROFL

I'm just tired of all the FA and draft talk for the moment; and was looking for a temporary respite.

Bob Dole
03-01-2005, 09:32 AM

There's a bandwagon?

Sweet.

Ultra Peanut
03-01-2005, 09:35 AM
I know all that. ROFL

I'm just tired of all the FA and draft talk for the moment; and was looking for a temporary respite.Bullshit. You're a backtracking retard, and you're unable to admit you're wrong about anything.

cheeeefs
03-01-2005, 09:38 AM
Its been a long known fact, that any thread started about REP, was going to get the originator, and the beggars within, tied to the Iowanian Tree of Woe. If you didn't know that, its your own fault.

The Real reason your rep suks baows, is because you're Canadian, Obviously. It was mandated by the President.

I am humbly apologitic as I was not aware of the Iowani[a n tree of woa was the destination of rep thread starters. I too was merely tired of hearing that Rolle is coming to visit on Wednesday and King Carl sux baows for being cheap. This was the best I could come up with.

Now as for me being a Canadian, newp I've studied here for a year but I'm still US of A, I work in on the US side of Niagara Falls and for Uncle Sam to boot. Secondly, I haven't immigrated nor put in any paperwork to do so.

Mr. Kotter
03-01-2005, 09:56 AM
Bullshit. You're a backtracking retard, and you're unable to admit you're wrong about anything.

OK, you're right; I'll whip myself....viciously. :deevee:

Ultra Peanut
03-01-2005, 09:58 AM
Better you do it yourself than a scantily-clad dwarf named "Rex."

Mr. Kotter
03-01-2005, 10:00 AM
Better you do it yourself than a scantily-clad dwarf named "Rex."

You've seen that video too, eh? :hmmm:

:p

Ultra Peanut
03-01-2005, 10:02 AM
You've seen that video too, eh? :hmmm:

:pPhobia's a freak. :shake:

badgirl
03-01-2005, 10:50 AM
peeker, I take long envious looks at the green bars and salivitate with desire.

I think that qualifies as a "starer"
sounds more like a "stalker" :hmmm:

chiefs4me
03-01-2005, 04:40 PM
Phobia's a freak. :shake:

Link.....ROFL