PDA

View Full Version : Gerard Warren gets traded to Denver

Bowser
03-01-2005, 01:05 PM
ROFL

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2002441

Saulbadguy
03-01-2005, 01:06 PM
ROFL

Taco John
03-01-2005, 01:08 PM
I wouldn't laugh. He'll be on your roster in three years and you know it.

vckcchiefs04
03-01-2005, 01:09 PM
Not to sound mean....... but so the f_ck what! :whackit: If it's not the Chiefs who cares?

Bowser
03-01-2005, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't laugh. He'll be on your roster in three years and you know it.

ROFL

Sympathy rep for you!

Bowser
03-01-2005, 01:11 PM
If you ask me Taco, you guys got WORKED, losing your fourth rounder like that!

petegz28
03-01-2005, 01:12 PM
There ya go! Yet another move mae in the AFC West that has nothing to do with the Chiefs.

Bowser
03-01-2005, 01:15 PM
There ya go! Yet another move mae in the AFC West that has nothing to do with the Chiefs.

Dude, in this case, that is not a bad thing........

Hercules Rockefell
03-01-2005, 01:16 PM
If you ask me Taco, you guys got WORKED, losing your fourth rounder like that!

So how many players in the late 4th (in a shitty draft too), have Warren's talent level?

htismaqe
03-01-2005, 01:16 PM

Yeah, the Lord knows we could have used a defensive tackle with LESS motivation than Ryan Sims. :rolleyes:

Bowser
03-01-2005, 01:18 PM
So how many players in the late 4th (in a shitty draft too), have Warren's talent level?

I dunno. How many players are going to be in drafted in the fourth round this year?

Fourth round benchwarmer > Gerard Warren.

Cochise
03-01-2005, 01:25 PM
Was Chester McGlockton not available?

beer bacon
03-01-2005, 01:28 PM
Not to sound mean....... but so the f_ck what! :whackit: If it's not the Chiefs who cares?

Pardon if I misinterpreted your post, but are you saying you don't care about the moves our divisional rivals make? You do know we have the play them twice a year right?

Bowser
03-01-2005, 01:29 PM

On second thought, Herc, probablly not that many.

Now, if you had asked how many players in the 4th round have Warren's motivation and desire to succeed, I'd say none. Because there is no way 32+ kids could be as lazy and uninspired as this guy is.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 01:42 PM
Dude, in this case, that is not a bad thing........

On the surface yes. But what I AM seeing is OTHER TEAMS making moves and CP sitting on his ass again. I wouldn't want Warren. But I do want to see some change and once again the Raiders and Broncos are already making moves and where are we? Still with Bartee as a starter!

htismaqe
03-01-2005, 01:43 PM
On the surface yes. But what I AM seeing is OTHER TEAMS making moves and CP sitting on his ass again. I wouldn't want Warren. But I do want to see some change and once again the Raiders and Broncos are already making moves and where are we? Still with Bartee as a starter!

Dammit...Carl is sitting on his ass before the free agency period even starts...

:rolleyes:

petegz28
03-01-2005, 01:45 PM
Dammit...Carl is sitting on his ass before the free agency period even starts...

:rolleyes:

roll em all ya want Slater! All I am saying is this is becoming a pattern. If we didn't have the last 4 years of nightmares I wouldn't give 2 shits about it. But I would think CP would have a little extra incentive to start locking guys up ASAP and not playing his typical games.

HolmeZz
03-01-2005, 01:46 PM
Warren sucks. Glad to see the Donks bit the bait.

htismaqe
03-01-2005, 01:48 PM
roll em all ya want Slater! All I am saying is this is becoming a pattern. If we didn't have the last 4 years of nightmares I wouldn't give 2 shits about it. But I would think CP would have a little extra incentive to start locking guys up ASAP and not playing his typical games.

I'm not even going to grace this idiocy with a response.

Wallcrawler
03-01-2005, 02:09 PM

Too late....

htismaqe
03-01-2005, 02:11 PM
Too late....

I should have said "formulated response". :D

petegz28
03-01-2005, 02:13 PM

Yeah nothing like tolerating the same lack of urgency we have seen out of CP for the last 4 years regarding the defense. But hey what do I care?? I just want us to win while we have a 40pt per game offense.

Phobia
03-01-2005, 02:15 PM
This is just another way Tags can punish the Broncos for their repeated cap violations during their Championship* seasons.

Mile High Mania
03-01-2005, 02:17 PM
Despite what the guy has or hasn't done... the risk/reward factor is in favor of Denver on this one. Just a 4th rounder and minimal cap hit.

It's not like dropping a boatload of cash for Jelly or IHOP... is he the final piece to the puzzle? No way in hell.

Young, good upside, maybe a change of scenery will do him well.

Phobia
03-01-2005, 02:18 PM
I wonder what the Broncos would give for Ryan Leaf?

htismaqe
03-01-2005, 02:25 PM
Yeah nothing like tolerating the same lack of urgency we have seen out of CP for the last 4 years regarding the defense. But hey what do I care?? I just want us to win while we have a 40pt per game offense.

You mean like the lack of urgency in 2003, when we signed one of the CONCENSUS best free agents available (Shawn Barber) and 2 guys that were considered top 3-4 at their position in free agency?

The simple fact is that FREE AGENCY HASN'T STARTED YET. We don't even know who might be available come tomorrow. No sense in buying now when we might be able to get something better, for less money, if we wait just 24 hours.

I liken this to the car I just bought for my wife. I bought her a brand new Chrysler, all decked out, and spent a fortune on it. 3 weeks later, the new model year came out, and they had STOW-AWAY SEATING. Damn, I wish I had that! I was pissed.

Mile High Mania
03-01-2005, 02:25 PM
I wonder what the Broncos would give for Ryan Leaf?

He's at least 1st round pick worthy.

Seriously... some are making more of this than there is... a 4th round pick for a young guy with potential at that position is not a bad move, especially with the cap number.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 02:49 PM
You mean like the lack of urgency in 2003, when we signed one of the CONCENSUS best free agents available (Shawn Barber) and 2 guys that were considered top 3-4 at their position in free agency?

The simple fact is that FREE AGENCY HASN'T STARTED YET. We don't even know who might be available come tomorrow. No sense in buying now when we might be able to get something better, for less money, if we wait just 24 hours.

I liken this to the car I just bought for my wife. I bought her a brand new Chrysler, all decked out, and spent a fortune on it. 3 weeks later, the new model year came out, and they had STOW-AWAY SEATING. Damn, I wish I had that! I was pissed.

That's a terrible analogy but if it makes you feel good there ya go!

Yeah we got a 2nd rate Linebacker in Barber. And as for the other 2 wanna tell me where our defense has finished the last 4 years???

Thanks for playing! rochambeau

Ultra Peanut
03-01-2005, 02:49 PM
I wouldn't laugh. He'll be on your roster in three years and you know it.ROFL

Saulbadguy
03-01-2005, 02:50 PM

Yeah we got a 2nd rate Linebacker in Barber. And as for the other 2 wanna tell me where our defense has finished the last 4 years???

What the hell is wrong with you?

petegz28
03-01-2005, 03:12 PM
What the hell is wrong with you?

I giv eup! What?? :hmmm:

htismaqe
03-01-2005, 03:49 PM

A 2nd-rate linebacker that many considered one of the best free agents available that year.

And what does our defensive rank have to do with anything? Your argument was that the Chiefs have a PATTERN of sitting on their hands. When it was shown to you that your idiotic statement was not true, you try to change the subject. Typical.

http://lists.rollanet.org/pipermail/rampage/Week-of-Mon-20030331/043236.html

http://espn.go.com/nfl/columns/pasquarelli_len/1514601.html

http://lions.scout.com/2/98874.html

http://panthers.scout.com/2/87785.html

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/Features/Free+Agency/2003/modglin052903.htm

You're an amateur.

Phobia
03-01-2005, 03:52 PM
I giv eup! What?? :hmmm:

I think he's asking why you seem so prickish.

Kclee
03-01-2005, 03:54 PM

I don't know, I thought that was a pretty good analogy. I agree too. He should have gotten the other car.

Cormac
03-01-2005, 03:56 PM
This is a typical Bronco move. They have failed so miserably so often with DL and CBs that nothing they do is worth worrying about. The only chance they have of getting anything out of Warren is if he does play on a 1 year deal. Then he might (just might) play hard for UFA next year, and do well. In that case, they have given up a 4th rounder for 1 year. My money still says he'll suck. :D

petegz28
A 2nd-rate linebacker that many considered one of the best free agents available that year.

And what does our defensive rank have to do with anything? Your argument was that the Chiefs have a PATTERN of sitting on their hands. When it was shown to you that your idiotic statement was not true, you try to change the subject. Typical.

http://lists.rollanet.org/pipermail/rampage/Week-of-Mon-20030331/043236.html

http://espn.go.com/nfl/columns/pasquarelli_len/1514601.html

http://lions.scout.com/2/98874.html

http://panthers.scout.com/2/87785.html

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/Features/Free+Agency/2003/modglin052903.htm

You're an amateur.

And you're an idiot. :rolleyes: You can name call names all you want jerk but that doesn't make you any more right about your drivel in my mind 1 iota. The Chief's have failed to bring in 1 play maker on D besides Jelly Roll in 4 years. And Jelly Rollw as a surpirse. I guess you are gonna tell me how great McCleon is too right? Or how re-signing the brokw down Woods was such a stellar decision? Just because Barber was the best available doesn't make him the best. Talk about being an amateur look in the mirror bone head.

And this arguably being one of the best seasons in a while for defensive FA's I would say it is one last opportunity this team has to do something. So don't come crying back here in November when we sign someone that was rejected by every other team out there just so we can say how far under the cap we are because our defense is still getting waxed.

Fairplay
I was over at the Browns fans website, via NFL.com

To see what those fans thought of the Warren trade. Basically most hoped for better then a 4th round pick for him.
And hes an underachiever type that probably needs a new team anyway. The general feeling was Broncos did ok with the trade.

Time will tell.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 03:58 PM
I think he's asking why you seem so prickish.

I'm only that way to people like you I guess :thumb:

petegz28
03-01-2005, 04:00 PM
This is a typical Bronco move. They have failed so miserably so often with DL and CBs that nothing they do is worth worrying about. The only chance they have of getting anything out of Warren is if he does play on a 1 year deal. Then he might (just might) play hard for UFA next year, and do well. In that case, they have given up a 4th rounder for 1 year. My money still says he'll suck. :D

At least Denver is doing "something". The Raiders are doing "something". Last thin I heard from CP that was tangible was "I would like to give them (the defense) another year).

There is what some want to believe and then there is the way it is.

Fairplay
03-01-2005, 04:03 PM
He's at least 1st round pick worthy.

Seriously... some are making more of this than there is... a 4th round pick for a young guy with potential at that position is not a bad move, especially with the cap number.

I agree. He needs a coach and another team to motivate this guy. Plus hes still realtively young. I'd say it was a decent deal.
The Browns fans were also saying the 4th year of Warrens contract they would of had to pay a chunk of money out to him. So the Browns weren't to dumb.

Phobia
03-01-2005, 04:04 PM

Why would you be like that to me? I've treated you with respect. I've answered your questions. I've shot you straight in every regard.

htismaqe
03-01-2005, 04:31 PM
And you're an idiot. :rolleyes: You can name call names all you want jerk but that doesn't make you any more right about your drivel in my mind 1 iota. The Chief's have failed to bring in 1 play maker on D besides Jelly Roll in 4 years. And Jelly Rollw as a surpirse. I guess you are gonna tell me how great McCleon is too right? Or how re-signing the brokw down Woods was such a stellar decision? Just because Barber was the best available doesn't make him the best. Talk about being an amateur look in the mirror bone head.

And this arguably being one of the best seasons in a while for defensive FA's I would say it is one last opportunity this team has to do something. So don't come crying back here in November when we sign someone that was rejected by every other team out there just so we can say how far under the cap we are because our defense is still getting waxed.

Do you even have any idea what you're saying?

It does not matter how any player performed AFTER coming here via free agency. You know why?

Because you insist that the Chiefs should be signing top-notch talent RIGHT NOW. Well, they DID JUST THAT in 2003 - signing Shawn Barber, who most considered a top FA, in the FIRST WEEK of free agency. At the time, it was a FACT that he was one of the most sought-after LB's that offseason. And how did that end up? Yep, in failure.

This just in. This WILL BE a great offseason, especially for CB's, but IT HASN'T STARTED YET.

I know you're type. You're here now, bitching because the Chiefs haven't signed anyone, and you'll be back later, bitching because everyone the Chiefs signed sucks. You can never be wrong.

So don't come crying back here in November when we spent 20 million dollars on Samari Rolle who ended up injured while our defense is still getting waxed.

Chiefnj
03-01-2005, 04:35 PM
I'm going to rely on the old adage that "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." Since the Chiefs gave a 5th and 3rd for Welbourne, I'm not going to say anything.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Why would you be like that to me? I've treated you with respect. I've answered your questions. I've shot you straight in every regard.

Hardly. But that is a matter of opinion.

The Bad Guy
03-01-2005, 04:38 PM

Retard, you do realize that FA doesn't start till tomorrow?

You might want to get your facts straight before you start arguing something you have no friggen idea about.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 04:40 PM
Do you even have any idea what you're saying?

It does not matter how any player performed AFTER coming here via free agency. You know why?

Because you insist that the Chiefs should be signing top-notch talent RIGHT NOW. Well, they DID JUST THAT in 2003 - signing Shawn Barber, who most considered a top FA, in the FIRST WEEK of free agency. At the time, it was a FACT that he was one of the most sought-after LB's that offseason. And how did that end up? Yep, in failure.

This just in. This WILL BE a great offseason, especially for CB's, but IT HASN'T STARTED YET.

I know you're type. You're here now, bitching because the Chiefs haven't signed anyone, and you'll be back later, bitching because everyone the Chiefs signed sucks. You can never be wrong.

So don't come crying back here in November when we spent 20 million dollars on Samari Rolle who ended up injured while our defense is still getting waxed.

You know my type? You don't know shit. Let's just say this....if I had the worst ranked offense 4 years straight I think I would have my crap together so come day 1 we get stuff done and quit playing this "I'm King Carl" crap.

Phobia
03-01-2005, 04:41 PM
Hardly. But that is a matter of opinion.

Oh - evidently you feel like you've been insulted by me? Okay, fine. Be a prick to me.

Why are you being a prick to everyone else?

Kclee
03-01-2005, 04:42 PM

Do you think any teams will start at midnight? And since K.C. is central, can they go after FA's that were on teams on the East Coast at 11 P.M.(central time)?

htismaqe
03-01-2005, 04:43 PM
You know my type? You don't know shit. Let's just say this....if I had the worst ranked offense 4 years straight I think I would have my crap together so come day 1 we get stuff done and quit playing this "I'm King Carl" crap.

"Day 1" is tomorrow.

I don't know shit and you can TELL THE FUTURE.

Brilliant!

htismaqe
03-01-2005, 04:43 PM

You might want to get your facts straight before you start arguing something you have no friggen idea about.

You don't know shit, Frank.

Kclee
03-01-2005, 04:44 PM

Ummm... that's great. Day 1 starts TOMORROW.

Kclee
03-01-2005, 04:45 PM
"Day 1" is tomorrow.

Brilliant!

Great minds... yours is just a bit faster.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 04:50 PM
"Day 1" is tomorrow.

Brilliant!

Yeah well after 4 years of the same old crap and 15 years of Peterson it looks like the same old shit AGAIN!

Some of us can figure out after getting screwed once it sucks. And then there are people like you :thumb:

Phobia
03-01-2005, 04:52 PM
Do you think any teams will start at midnight? And since K.C. is central, can they go after FA's that were on teams on the East Coast at 11 P.M.(central time)?

NFL time is always NYC.

the Talking Can
03-01-2005, 04:53 PM

you're off to a great start....

htismaqe
03-01-2005, 04:53 PM
Yeah well after 4 years of the same old crap and 15 years of Peterson it looks like the same old shit AGAIN!

Some of us can figure out after getting screwed once it sucks. And then there are people like you :thumb:

Yeah, the same old crap like trading for Joe Montana and Marcus Allen, or giving up compensation for Chester McGlockton.

The simple fact is, the "trend" you speak of is manufactured, because you're pissed about LAST YEAR.

I'm not getting screwed by anyone, and you haven't figured anything out.

Kclee
03-01-2005, 04:54 PM
NFL time is always NYC.

Ahh, thank you.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 05:02 PM
Yeah, the same old crap like trading for Joe Montana and Marcus Allen, or giving up compensation for Chester McGlockton.

The simple fact is, the "trend" you speak of is manufactured, because you're pissed about LAST YEAR.

I'm not getting screwed by anyone, and you haven't figured anything out.

Yeah keep drinking the Kool-Aid. Aside from 1 year of getting to the AFC Championship I'd say CP's 5 year plan is a little off track.

We can play tic-for-tac all you want. Trezelle Jenkins, Gregg Hill THE REAL DEAL, Rison, Bono, Grbac

Mcglockton did what?

Phobia
03-01-2005, 05:10 PM
We can play tic-for-tac all you want. Trezelle Jenkins, Gregg Hill THE REAL DEAL, Rison, Bono, Grbac

Mcglockton did what?

Dude - if you're going to argue about Carl Peterson's acquisitions, you can come up with a LOT better list than that. Half those guys were pretty productive in KC.

the Talking Can
03-01-2005, 05:12 PM
Yeah keep drinking the Kool-Aid. Aside from 1 year of getting to the AFC Championship I'd say CP's 5 year plan is a little off track.

Mcglockton did what?

I'd like to thank you for making an original point.

Seriously, no one (everyone) here has ever (almost every day) thought to mention (in 100,000 threads) kool-aid and CP ("King Carl") in the same sentence ("you're not a true fan").

I've seen the light (just kidding). Now if you can only save htismage....keep trying!

The fate of the planet depends on you (not).

The Bad Guy
03-01-2005, 05:12 PM

Mcglockton did what?

Seriously, leave the computer for 5 minutes and come back and read the garbage you have posted and realize how dumb you sound.

You want the Chiefs to move on players RIGHT NOW and "lock them up" when they can't do shit till tomorrow.

You're complaining about lack of activity and HT is giving you examples of the Chiefs being aggressive and then you're asking what that perticular player did as if it matters now.

What do you have a time machine? You want activity and then you want to criticize the moves the Chiefs made when they were really aggressive in the market.

The only one drinking the Kool-aid is you, and I think it ate away at your brain.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 05:16 PM
Seriously, leave the computer for 5 minutes and come back and read the garbage you have posted and realize how dumb you sound.

You want the Chiefs to move on players RIGHT NOW and "lock them up" when they can't do shit till tomorrow.

You're complaining about lack of activity and HT is giving you examples of the Chiefs being aggressive and then you're asking what that perticular player did as if it matters now.

What do you have a time machine? You want activity and then you want to criticize the moves the Chiefs made when they were really aggressive in the market.

The only one drinking the Kool-aid is you, and I think it ate away at your brain.

Meanwhile the Raiders have locked in Moss and several other teams are just waiting for tomorrow. And the Chiefs??? Well ya know. :banghead:

Phobia
03-01-2005, 05:19 PM
Meanwhile the Raiders have locked in Moss and several other teams are just waiting for tomorrow. And the Chiefs??? Well ya know. :banghead:

Now you're just bitching to be bitching. If the Chiefs dropped their first rounder on Moss, you'd still be bitching. We could have had Drew Bledsoe but he slipped through our fingers.... Damn.

The Bad Guy

Stop watching football. You clearly don't understand it.

30 other teams had a chance to TRADE for Randy Moss and they didn't. You're preaching defense, so what the **** does Moss have to do with this conversation?

And they didn't "lock" Moss in, they traded for him, smartguy.

Do you understand the difference?

I'm guessing you don't.

Gerard Warren is an under achieving DT, would it have made you happier if we got him?

the Talking Can

seriously, dude, take the poop out of your eyes....just believe me that we had this exact, and pointless, exchange on this board 1,000,000,000,000,000 times....just relax and enjoy the board, there will be plenty to bitch about after we sign our FA busts

(should people new to the board be forced to read the Lexicon before posting?)

petegz28
03-01-2005, 05:30 PM
Stop watching football. You clearly don't understand it.

30 other teams had a chance to TRADE for Randy Moss and they didn't. You're preaching defense, so what the **** does Moss have to do with this conversation?

And they didn't "lock" Moss in, they traded for him, smartguy.

Do you understand the difference?

I'm guessing you don't.

Gerard Warren is an under achieving DT, would it have made you happier if we got him?

Yeah I know nothing about football. Whitlock said the same thing to me when I told him how good Trent and Preist were gonna be. But ok you are the only one who know's football. I will bow your uh-hum knowledge of the game. :rolleyes:

petegz28
03-01-2005, 05:32 PM
seriously, dude, take the poop out of your eyes....just believe me that we had this exact, and pointless, exchange on this board 1,000,000,000,000,000 times....just relax and enjoy the board, there will be plenty to bitch about after we sign our FA busts

(should people new to the board be forced to read the Lexicon before posting?)

Hey I just voiced an opinion and few came out calling me an idiot and such. Sorry if I have fun pulling the chain they laid out for themselves. Not very hard.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 05:39 PM
Now you're just bitching to be bitching. If the Chiefs dropped their first rounder on Moss, you'd still be bitching. We could have had Drew Bledsoe but he slipped through our fingers.... Damn.

Oh the arrogance on this board. No wonder the Donkey Fans have so much fun on here.

You are making my whole point. Raiders already have Moss, Cowboys Bledsoe, Denver Warrena nd probably Garcia. Mushin was picked up. Keep going. :)

The Bad Guy
03-01-2005, 05:41 PM
Yeah I know nothing about football. Whitlock said the same thing to me when I told him how good Trent and Preist were gonna be. But ok you are the only one who know's football. I will bow your uh-hum knowledge of the game. :rolleyes:

You should bow to me. I've spent about 15 years of my life studying the game.

Yeah, I'm sure you're the ultimate forecaster. No other Chief fans thought Priest and Trent were going to be good.

Phobia
03-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Oh the arrogance on this board. No wonder the Donkey Fans have so much fun on here.

You are making my whole point. Raiders already have Moss, Cowboys Bledsoe, Denver Warrena nd probably Garcia. Mushin was picked up. Keep going. :)

Holy shit, you're too good to be true. I'm sure you called your shots with Priest Holmes and Trent Green. I called Derrick Thomas and Neil Smith oh - and Bobby Bell, too.

The Bad Guy
03-01-2005, 05:43 PM

You already made our point several posts back.

You want the Chiefs to go out and make "any move" and a year from now you will be bitching that we aren't making moves and criticizing the fast ones we made in 2005.

ENDelt260
03-01-2005, 05:43 PM
Hey pete, post a pic of your car.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 05:45 PM

Yeah, I'm sure you're the ultimate forecaster. No other Chief fans thought Priest and Trent were going to be good.

Never said any others didn't now did I? I mean enve rmind that the town was ready to run the Green out of here his first season and were bashing on Priest until about the 8th game of his first season with us. And I guess you are the only one who has uh-hum "studied" the game for 15 years?

The Bad Guy
03-01-2005, 05:46 PM
Never said any others didn't now did I? I mean enve rmind that the town was ready to run the Green out of here his first season and were bashing on Priest until about the 8th game of his first season with us. And I guess you are the only one who has uh-hum "studied" the game for 15 years?

My job revolves around football, uh-hum, douchebag.

The Bad Guy
03-01-2005, 05:47 PM

My guess is an 86 Camaro.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 05:47 PM

I would but some on here seem to strike me as a bit off-balance, chemically speaking and border-line psycho. Wouldn't want a key mark because someone dished out something they couldn't take in return. But I will get one soon though if you really would like to see it.

The Bad Guy
03-01-2005, 05:49 PM
I would but some on here seem to strike be as a bit off-balance, chemically speaking and border-line psycho. Wouldn't want a key mark because someone dished out something they couldn't take in return. But I will get one soon though if you really would like to see it.

Yeah, I'm going to travel to your state and key your car.

If I'm off-balance, then you should have a telethon held in your honor every year.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 05:51 PM
Yeah, I'm going to travel to your state and key your car.

If I'm off-balance, then you should have a telethon held in your honor every year.

Perfect example of what I am talking about. A grown man with a wrestlers pic in his avatar. I suppose you think the WWE or whatever it is, is real too??

Such the hostile crowd on this board. But I love watching people get their panties in a wad because they can't take what they dish out.

The Bad Guy
03-01-2005, 05:56 PM
Perfect example of what I am talking about. A grown man with a wrestlers pic in his avatar. I suppose you think the WWE or whatever it is, is real too??

Such the hostile crowd on this board. But I love watching people get their panties in a wad because they can't take what they dish out.

Yes, I think it's real. I guess people who liked a certain wrestler when they were 12 makes them chemically inbalanced.

Can't take what they dish out? Where do you come up with this bullshit? Lets see, the only thing you could remotely say about me was the fact I had a "wwe pic as my avatar". If I put PeteGZ28 is a flaming pile of douche as my text in a pic would that make you feel better?

I can take anything, as long as the person I'm arguing with isn't a clinical retard.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 05:59 PM
Yes, I think it's real. I guess people who liked a certain wrestler when they were 12 makes them chemically inbalanced.

Can't take what they dish out? Where do you come up with this bullshit? Lets see, the only thing you could remotely say about me was the fact I had a "wwe pic as my avatar". If I put PeteGZ28 is a flaming pile of douche as my text in a pic would that make you feel better?

I can take anything, as long as the person I'm arguing with isn't a clinical retard.

People liked Santa Clause when they were 6 too. I can't help it if you need to find your masculinity through some OTHER guy in a fake sport.

But to each their own. If some sweaty guy with slicked back hair gets you off I am not judging you.... :rolleyes:

Taco John
03-01-2005, 06:53 PM

I love it when someone posts something like this in the first five posts, only to watch the thread take off to 5 pages long...

http://thelastminute.typepad.com/blog/images/image-6.jpg

Bowser
03-01-2005, 07:05 PM
Wow. Good thing I don't start more threads than what I do.

Pete, trading barbs with htismaqe, The Bad Guy, and Phobia probablly ain't the best idea. There are a bunch of ignorant jackasses that deserve to be ribbed, but these three aren't in that group. They are as knowledgeable about football as any guys you'll find around here.

keg in kc
03-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Pete, trading barbs with htismaqe, The Bad Guy, and Phobia probablly ain't the best idea. There are a bunch of ignorant jackasses that deserve to be ribbed, but these three aren't in that group.Since when.They are as knowledgeable about football as any guys you'll find around here.Oh, I see.

Phobia
03-01-2005, 07:16 PM
Wow. Good thing I don't start more threads than what I do.

Pete, trading barbs with htismaqe, The Bad Guy, and Phobia probablly ain't the best idea. There are a bunch of ignorant jackasses that deserve to be ribbed, but these three aren't in that group. They are as knowledgeable about football as any guys you'll find around here.

I'm not giving you rep for simply speaking the truth.

Mile High Mania
03-01-2005, 07:20 PM
Please - quit hijacking this thread!

If you want to beat down one of your own, do it in another thread. This thread is dedicated to beating down the Broncos for pulling off the trade.... C'mon!

Phobia
03-01-2005, 07:21 PM
Please - quit hijacking this thread!

If you want to beat down one of your own, do it in another thread. This thread is dedicated to beating down the Broncos for pulling off the trade.... C'mon!

Thanks for making his point for him. The Broncos got Warren and the Chiefs got nobody.

Taco John
03-01-2005, 07:24 PM
Pete, trading barbs with htismaqe, The Bad Guy, and Phobia probablly ain't the best idea.

ROFL

Alright... Which one of you idiots put a quarter in this thing anyway?

Mile High Mania
03-01-2005, 07:25 PM
Thanks for making his point for him. The Broncos got Warren and the Chiefs got nobody.

Exactly .. same old' do nothing Chiefs, sitting around while Denver finalizes the quest for post-Elway playoff glory.

Mile High Mania
03-01-2005, 07:28 PM
Pete, trading barbs with htismaqe, The Bad Guy, and Phobia probablly ain't the best idea.

This is great advice... Don't f*ck with the Moe, Larry and Curly of ChiefsPlanet. :p

petegz28
03-01-2005, 07:29 PM
This is great advice... Don't f*ck with the Moe, Larry and Curly of ChiefsPlanet. :p

You mean Little Jimmy and the Twins???

Mile High Mania
03-01-2005, 07:32 PM
Seriously though... you could have found an easier 3 to have your first cyber squablle with on the site.

Kclee
03-01-2005, 07:35 PM
Seriously though... you could have found an easier 3 to have your first cyber squablle with on the site.

True, but a Titus, Bob Dole, and Brock squable would have been classic too.

TEX
03-01-2005, 07:38 PM

My thoughts exactly. :shake:

HemiEd
03-01-2005, 07:38 PM
Wow, unbelievable! ROFL

Mile High Mania
03-01-2005, 07:39 PM
Hey ... this could be the year Bartee proves his doubters wrong.

petegz28

I didn't start it. But it is hillarious watching them get their panties in a wad. I can tell they are not used to having their own crap thrown back in their face.

And this obsession with "Rep". Cracks me up! :p

ChiefGator
Listen up, everyone. There is a disturbing trend in this thread I would like to call all of your attention to. I feel quite sincerely that it must have been accidental. Friendly fire, if you will. But.. please be aware of where you point that thing.

I find it totally unnecessary to speak so badly about Kool-Aid. What did the big gigantic purple pitcher of kool-aid ever do to you anyway. Sheesh! Everyone here, whether it's Warren, Taco, PeteGz69, gets love... but no love for KOOL-AID!

I'm almost speechless. I know you can all do better... please try.

Stinger
03-01-2005, 07:42 PM

http://home.tiscali.dk/8x011137/pitcher_siden/southpark/person_cartman.gif

CRIPPLE FIGHT !!!!!!!

ROFL

Saulbadguy
03-01-2005, 07:44 PM
I didn't start it. But it is hillarious watching them get their panties in a wad. I can tell they are not used to having their own crap thrown back in their face.

So who were you before you got banned?

Phobia
03-01-2005, 07:45 PM

Uh - I'll let you know when my panties are in a wad, darlin.

If we were obsessed with "Rep", you'd have 30 red squares.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Uh - I'll let you know when my panties are in a wad, darlin.

If we were obsessed with "Rep", you'd have 30 red squares.

OHHHHHHHHHHH 30 red squares?

You're killing me Smalls!

Forgive me if life on the ChiefsPlanet is not in my top 1000 priorities in life. Someone told me that there were some actual football people on here. Looks like I jsut stumbled across CP's slumber party crew is all.

Call out CP and the ChiefsPlanet Kings shall insult you and then cry when you insult them back.

If you bothered to pay attention and read you would see it was your buddy HT that started calling people idiot. And you guys don't seem to like it when someone throws shit right back at you.

Then there is Badguy who get's off on sweaty grown men with slicked back hair and has some obsession with piles of dusche.

You on the other hand I had no beefs with until you completely ignored why I was taking my supposed "prickish" tone before you said I had a "prickish" tone.

So if you three claim to be the All Knowing of this board...well I was told there are some people on here that aspire to be mods or think they are God because they are. :rolleyes:

Saulbadguy
03-01-2005, 07:56 PM
I like this guy. He's got spunk.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 07:57 PM
Listen up, everyone. There is a disturbing trend in this thread I would like to call all of your attention to. I feel quite sincerely that it must have been accidental. Friendly fire, if you will. But.. please be aware of where you point that thing.

I find it totally unnecessary to speak so badly about Kool-Aid. What did the big gigantic purple pitcher of kool-aid ever do to you anyway. Sheesh! Everyone here, whether it's Warren, Taco, PeteGz69, gets love... but no love for KOOL-AID!

You are right. My apologies to the Kool-Aid man! :sulk:

Phobia
03-01-2005, 08:03 PM
I don't think anybody has said anything about mods except for you. It's generally not an issue to disagree with a mod on this site. We're actual mods perhaps once per day. The rest of the time, we're Chiefs fans chatting about our team just like you.

You signed up here and acted "prickish" in your first few posts. That's akin to walking into a bar and proclaiming yourself to be the biggest, baddest man in the house. You put the ****ing target on your forehead, not me.

I don't really have a problem with you. We have a lot of pricks on this board. I like most of them. But they didn't come on challenging everyboy in their first few posts. They figured out how this place operates, posted for a while, and then broke out the prickishness. I also don't have a problem with your football takes - I disagree with a LOT of people on this site. That's kinda what we're here for - to exchange ideas and opinions on the Chiefs.

But, we do kinda like our noobs to stick around for a little while before jumping in feet first. That's what you would do in ever walk of life. Why not here?

Kclee
03-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Someone told me that there were some actual football people on here.

So that's how they got rid of you.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 08:10 PM
I don't think anybody has said anything about mods except for you. It's generally not an issue to disagree with a mod on this site. We're actual mods perhaps once per day. The rest of the time, we're Chiefs fans chatting about our team just like you.

You signed up here and acted "prickish" in your first few posts. That's akin to walking into a bar and proclaiming yourself to be the biggest, baddest man in the house. You put the ****ing target on your forehead, not me.

I don't really have a problem with you. We have a lot of pricks on this board. I like most of them. But they didn't come on challenging everyboy in their first few posts. They figured out how this place operates, posted for a while, and then broke out the prickishness. I also don't have a problem with your football takes - I disagree with a LOT of people on this site. That's kinda what we're here for - to exchange ideas and opinions on the Chiefs.

But, we do kinda like our noobs to stick around for a little while before jumping in feet first. That's what you would do in ever walk of life. Why not here?

You obviosuly didn't READ my first few posts about Kawika Mitchell and Fujita. Instead when I blasted CP I got ganged up on by his girlfriends the Stooges . I didn't challenge anyone until your boy HT stepped up. Once again if you actually paid attention we probably wouldn't be having this conversation. Posting on a message board is not rocket science. Isn't like this is the first board I have ever posted on. And again if you actually READ my first posts I think you would know more than what ya do.

As far as exchaning ideas and opinions that is what I was doing until your boy HT called me an idiot. So practice what you preach if you are the mod(s).

petegz28
03-01-2005, 08:11 PM
So that's how they got rid of you.

:bong:

Phobia
03-01-2005, 08:18 PM
Dude - I don't throw my status as a mod around, so I'd appreciate it if you'd stop throwing it in my face... as if there were something wrong with it. I'm a mod. Who gives a shit? I'm not gonna ban you because you're a prick and I'm not gonna ban you if you disagree with me. Neither is htismaqe.

Get over the mod shit.

I read hundreds of posts per day. Maybe I missed your Mitchell and Fujita takes. I noticed you were acting a little like a prick, so I called you on it. I could give a shit if you act like a prick on this board but the least you could do is own it. This is usually a pretty relaxed place and there's a LOT of Carl bashing going on, especially from the 3 people with whom you tangled today. But your reasons for bashing Carl were kinda moot. Just wait - you haven't seen CP bashing yet. When he does something legitimately stupid this offseason (like drafting a WR in round 1 or trading picks for somebody who would have been cut anyway), we 3 will be leading the bashing and you'll have to sprint to catch up.

Cochise
03-01-2005, 08:21 PM
The mods here are great, you barely even know they are around. If you want to bash on moderators you could go to... well, any other board on the net and see more moderation.

Fairplay
03-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Go Chiefs= petegz28 ??

petegz28
03-01-2005, 08:26 PM
Dude - I don't throw my status as a mod around, so I'd appreciate it if you'd stop throwing it in my face... as if there were something wrong with it. I'm a mod. Who gives a shit? I'm not gonna ban you because you're a prick and I'm not gonna ban you if you disagree with me. Neither is htismaqe.

Get over the mod shit.

I read hundreds of posts per day. Maybe I missed your Mitchell and Fujita takes. I noticed you were acting a little like a prick, so I called you on it. I could give a shit if you act like a prick on this board but the least you could do is own it. This is usually a pretty relaxed place and there's a LOT of Carl bashing going on, especially from the 3 people with whom you tangled today. But your reasons for bashing Carl were kinda moot. Just wait - you haven't seen CP bashing yet. When he does something legitimately stupid this offseason, we 3 will be leading the bashing and you'll have to sprint to catch up.

Well I am glad to see you admit that you haven't read my first posts so apology accepted for the false comments you made about me :rolleyes: So what is it then I can bash Carl as long as it's ok with you 3? If it is moot then say hey we have hashed this out. Not call someone an idiot. What a novel concept I know. Don't worry about me catching up to you. That is obviouly not hard.

Ya know we can be cool or we can clash no biggy to me. I just think it's lame when the MODS call someone an idiot and then get all pissed off because the person THEY called an idiot don't sit there and take their shit.

So you are right about me being a prick. I tend to get that way when someone calls me an idiot and starts talking shit instead of saying..."I don't agree". And I DO own it. Again try practicing what you preach. I am not saying you called me out like your boy HT but you stuck your nose in it. So we can call a truce or we can play this game here and there. Doesn't matter to moi.

stumppy
03-01-2005, 08:26 PM
The mods here are great, you barely even know they are around. If you want to bash on moderators you could go to... well, any other board on the net and see more moderation.

Man , we really need a kiss-ass smilie.

:D

beer bacon
03-01-2005, 08:27 PM
Go Chiefs= petegz28 ??

Go Chiefs is usually pretty clever in a nerdy sort of way. This guy is just being a prick. I haven't seen any Star Wars references out of this guy.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 08:29 PM
Go Chiefs= petegz28 ??

Nope..petegz28 is petegz28.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 08:30 PM

Feel free to follow your own advice :rolleyes:

Cochise
03-01-2005, 08:30 PM

nlm

petegz28
03-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Go Chiefs is usually pretty clever in a nerdy sort of way. This guy is just being a prick. I haven't seen any Star Wars references out of this guy.

I love it. HT calls me an idiot cause he disagrees with my post, I don't take his shit and I'm the prick???

Oh this board is a laugh a minute let me tell ya!

petegz28
03-01-2005, 08:31 PM

No shit! :LOL:

Fairplay
03-01-2005, 08:32 PM

Ok, umm, hey petegz28. The new Star Wars movie comes out in May! Im so excitied! Are you going to go see it! Star Wars is all i dream out.

stumppy
03-01-2005, 08:33 PM
nlm

I know, I know.
Just couldn't pass it up.:p

Phobia
03-01-2005, 08:33 PM
Well I am glad to see you admit that you haven't read my first posts so apology accepted for the false comments you made about me :rolleyes: So what is it then I can bash Carl as long as it's ok with you 3? If it is moot then say hey we have hashed this out. Not call someone an idiot. What a novel concept I know. Don't worry about me catching up to you. That is obviouly not hard.

Ya know we can be cool or we can clash no biggy to me. I just think it's lame when the MODS call someone an idiot and then get all pissed off because the person THEY called an idiot don't sit there and take their shit.

So you are right about me being a prick. I tend to get that way when someone calls me an idiot and starts talking shit instead of saying..."I don't agree". And I DO own it. Again try practicing what you preach. I am not saying you called me out like your boy HT but you stuck your nose in it. So we can call a truce or we can play this game here and there. Doesn't matter to moi.

Why is a "truce" necessary? Who is clashing?

I'm telling you how it is. I'm not offended by you and I'm not upset. I don't believe I've made any "false comments" about you, no do I feel like any apology is warranted. I'm just telling you how you're perceived and how things work around here. You take that for whatever it's worth.

One final thought; htismaqe is not "my boy". We're mods. We get along. We have differing opinions. I'm not "his boy" nor is he "my boy".

You, on the other hand, have potential to become "my boy". Now, fetch me a beer.

Cochise
03-01-2005, 08:34 PM
Feel free to follow your own advice :rolleyes:

Before you think I might ever listen to anything you say, may I remind you that you are an insignificant, simple-minded gnat buzzing around the balls of this message board, as well as a slatternic assault on the ocular senses.

petegz28
Ok, umm, hey petegz28. The new Star Wars movie comes out in May! Im so excitied! Are you going to go see it! Star Wars is all i dream out.

Yes I am and No I am NOT whoever you seem to think I am. Jesus Chirst what is with some of the people on this board??

stumppy

[ tapping foot, waiting for the nibble ]

petegz28
03-01-2005, 08:37 PM
Why is a "truce" necessary? Who is clashing?

I'm telling you how it is. I'm not offended by you and I'm not upset. I don't believe I've made any "false comments" about you, no do I feel like any apology is warranted. I'm just telling you how you're perceived and how things work around here. You take that for whatever it's worth.

One final thought; htismaqe is not "my boy". We're mods. We get along. We have differing opinions. I'm not "his boy" nor is he "my boy".

You, on the other hand, have potential to become "my boy". Now, fetch me a beer.

Sure I'll fetch you a beer...right after you.....well let's say you should probably get your own beer :rolleyes: . I am married after all.

Phobia
03-01-2005, 08:37 PM
Yes I am and No I am NOT whoever you seem to think I am. Jesus Chirst what is with some of the people on this board??

I can answer that. People are by human nature a little territorial. You come in here spraying urine all over the place, you're gonna get smacked around a little.

That's not to say you won't or can't be accepted. I'm not asking you to be a kissass. But is it asking too much to put "prick" on the back burner a while until you learn the personalities on here? This place is a lot of fun.

Fairplay
03-01-2005, 08:38 PM

Its cool you are into Star Wars. Take a chill pill. Heck i even have a poster of princess Lea over my bed so i can look up at before i go night-night.
Its all good lets get together and partie sometime and dress up as our favorite characters from StarWars. I like to dress up as Jar-Jar Binks.

Phobia
03-01-2005, 08:38 PM
Sure I'll fetch you a beer...right after you.....well let's say you should probably get your own beer :rolleyes: . I am married after all.

I asked for a beer, not a blowjob. Jeesh.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 08:40 PM
I can answer that. People are by human nature a little territorial. You come in here spraying urine all over the place, you're gonna get smacked around a little.

That's not to say you won't or can't be accepted. I'm not asking you to be a kissass. But is it asking too much to put "prick" on the back burner a while until you learn the personalities on here? This place is a lot of fun.

WTF is it with you?

Yeah as soon as those who started it and continue to attack me do I will.

Yes this place was a lot of fun a few nights ago. You talk about me spraying urine? Hey if you can't piss in the tall weeds with the big dogs then start walking. Again and for the last time with you...I DID NOT START IT.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 08:41 PM
I asked for a beer, not a blowjob. Jeesh.

Don't flatter yourself.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 08:42 PM
Its cool you are into Star Wars. Take a chill pill. Heck i even have a poster of princess Lea over my bed so i can look up at before i go night-night.
Its all good lets get together and partie sometime and dress up as our favorite characters from StarWars. I like to dress up as Jar-Jar Binks.

If you feel the need you go right ahead. I'll be the guy in a t-shirt an jeans. Depending on the weather it may be a sweatshirt.

Rain Man
03-01-2005, 08:43 PM
I'm not sure what's going on here, but it looks like a good excuse for me to go berserker and start swinging at people.

Mile High Mania
03-01-2005, 08:44 PM
Dammit.

I click on this thread expecting to read comments from Can, BigChiefFan, FallDownElvis and the like talking about how Denver is setting up for doom and gloom.

Move this shiznit to the romper room fellas...

Phobia
03-01-2005, 08:44 PM
WTF is it with you?

I take pride in this place. I think we have a good thing going here. I like to add interesting personalities to the site. You happen to be one. But, if you don't back off a touch - for a while - this thread is going to be an example of the threads we can expect to see forever. All you'll get is people calling you an idiot - mostly for no reason at all.

Just chill a little, relax, and let your hair down after a while.

Bowser
03-01-2005, 08:45 PM
Dammit.

I click on this thread expecting to read comments from Can, BigChiefFan, FallDownElvis and the like talking about how Denver is setting up for doom and gloom.

The Donks are going to live in the crapper in 2005.

Feel better? Sheesh, Bronco fans are pissy when the attention isn't on the shitty moves their football team makes......

stumppy
03-01-2005, 08:46 PM
Before you think I might ever listen to anything you say, may I remind you that you are an insignificant, simple-minded gnat buzzing around the balls of this message board,

Is that like a dog pecker gnat ?

Mile High Mania
The Donks are going to live in the crapper in 2005.

Feel better? Sheesh, Bronco fans are pissy when the attention isn't on the shitty moves their football team makes......

Thanks... but, it just didn't feel the same. I'm not convinced your heart was in that one... :deevee:

Rain Man
If you feel the need you go right ahead. I'll be the guy in a t-shirt an jeans. Depending on the weather it may be a sweatshirt.

Ah. A Pulp Fiction fan.

stumppy
03-01-2005, 08:47 PM
I'm not sure what's going on here, but it looks like a good excuse for me to go berserker and start swinging at people.

If you feel froggy....jump.

Uh, how big ole boy are you ?

FloridaChief

Let's not jump the shark too soon. Phony_Freakshow_Kringle_fan hasn't showed up, yet...

Rain Man
Thanks... but, it just didn't feel the same. I'm not convinced your heart was in that one... :deevee:

If it helps, I think Gerard Warren will shop and be a strong addition in training camp, but will be knocked out for the year when he unwittingly cuts in front of Daryl Gardener at the local Dairy Queen.

Fairplay
03-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Yeah petegz28 ,some people just mess with other people. If you get teased or something, don't show it bothers you and get riled up about. It will snowball from there. I've seen it many a time.

Just some friendly advise.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Ah. A Pulp Fiction fan.

No not really? Guess that one shot over my head. Didn't care for that movie too much. Except SLJ was kind o' funny.

Rain Man
03-01-2005, 08:50 PM

I can take on anybody. ANYBODY.

As long as I have a gun.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 08:51 PM
Yeah petegz28 ,some people just mess with other people. If you get teased or something, don't show it bothers you and get riled up about. It will snowball from there. I've seen it many a time.

Just some friendly advise.

Ah I am a sucker for a good fight. But I will keep it in mind and thanks.

Cochise
03-01-2005, 08:51 PM
If it helps, I think Gerard Warren will shop and be a strong addition in training camp, but will be knocked out for the year when he unwittingly cuts in front of Daryl Gardener at the local Dairy Queen.

I saw him as more of the type to get injured by Plummer's couch.

stumppy
03-01-2005, 08:53 PM
I can take on anybody. ANYBODY.

As long as I have a gun.

OOHhhhhhhh, we got us a real tough guy....uh......er.......
stick man........well..........WTF are you again ?

Rain Man
03-01-2005, 08:53 PM
I saw him as more of the type to get injured by Plummer's couch.

Is Griese's dog still in town? Talk about trouble on four legs...

petegz28
03-01-2005, 10:17 PM
Before you think I might ever listen to anything you say, may I remind you that you are an insignificant, simple-minded gnat buzzing around the balls of this message board, as well as a slatternic assault on the ocular senses.
nlm

The Bad Guy
03-01-2005, 10:33 PM
Then there is Badguy who get's off on sweaty grown men with slicked back hair and has some obsession with piles of dusche.

You on the other hand I had no beefs with until you completely ignored why I was taking my supposed "prickish" tone before you said I had a "prickish" tone.

So if you three claim to be the All Knowing of this board...well I was told there are some people on here that aspire to be mods or think they are God because they are. :rolleyes:

Seriously, do you live under or near a power plant or something?

The argument started when you pointed out that the Chiefs weren't locking anyone up. Then you went on to talk about the players they did "lock" up and how bad they were - thus making your original argument pointless.

Then because you didn't have any other ammo, you decide to talk about my avatar and about how I love wrestling, yadda, yadda. You've been on this board a whole day and you think you know the theory behind my avatar?

Since you're obsession with my avatar reached epic proportions, I decided to dedicate that space to you.

You're right, I am obsessed with piles of douche - I've wasted about 10 posts responding to your drivel. This will be the last one. Enjoy driving in the IROC, Pete.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Seriously, do you live under or near a power plant or something?

The argument started when you pointed out that the Chiefs weren't locking anyone up. Then you went on to talk about the players they did "lock" up and how bad they were - thus making your original argument pointless.

Then because you didn't have any other ammo, you decide to talk about my avatar and about how I love wrestling, yadda, yadda. You've been on this board a whole day and you think you know the theory behind my avatar?

Since you're obsession with my avatar reached epic proportions, I decided to dedicate that space to you.

You're right, I am obsessed with piles of douche - I've wasted about 10 posts responding to your drivel. This will be the last one. Enjoy driving in the IROC, Pete.

No dude the argument started when Htis called me an idiot. Then you chose to chime in with nothing useful I might add. And just for the record smart ass it's a 99Z28 pulling 12.7's on a bad day should you ever care to make a run. Now go play your Madden and be a good boy.
:p

jspchief
03-01-2005, 10:48 PM
No dude the argument started when Htis called me an idiot. Then you chose to chime in with nothing useful I might add. And just for the record smart ass it's a 99Z28 pulling 12.7's on a bad day should you ever care to make a run. Now go play your Madden and be a good boy.
:p

Get some thicker skin. You won't last long here if you get this jacked up over being called an idiot.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 10:50 PM
Get some thicker skin. You won't last long here if you get this jacked up over being called an idiot.

Ah it just snowballed when it got thrown back at some people. As it usually does.

Valiant
03-02-2005, 01:20 AM
How bout we all make this simple and everybody kiss my ass...

Gerald Warren can kiss it too...

You all dissapointed me... needed skip in here to lay some smack down...

As for the Carl getting people in here... We will see by the end of the week how it all played out... The talent we could trade for and lose draft picks and the talent that could picked up in FA is the same... No reason to lose a draft pick for a player and his salary when we could get the same type of player for free(not losing a draft pick..)

My wish list is: If carl can pull of 3 of the 5 then the offseason will have been a sucess... 2 will be good as long as we bring in some others to get the bad taste of our past defenses out of my mouth...

hartwell, smoot, lucas, douglas, and bell...

im going to bed now... jager is not sitting well right now..

alanm
03-02-2005, 01:52 AM

I did. Check the archives. :thumb: :)

alanm
03-02-2005, 02:00 AM

Kool Aid, Kool Aid tastes great.
Wish I had some, can't wait!! :thumb:

alanm
03-02-2005, 02:10 AM

Big enough to fit behind the wheel of a Peach colored BMW. :thumb:

stumppy
03-02-2005, 02:40 AM
Big enough to fit behind the wheel of a Peach colored BMW. :thumb:
ROFL

That's pretty fuggin big if you're driving it around here.

alanm
03-02-2005, 02:57 AM
ROFL

That's pretty fuggin big if you're driving it around here.
Well, Kevin's a Man amoung men in Denver. ROFL

stumppy
03-02-2005, 07:09 AM
Well, Kevin's a Man amoung men in Denver. ROFL

That explains the mini skirt.:Lin: