PDA

View Full Version : Peter Giunta working out DBS and Safetys at the Combine!?!?!

Big Chief Homer
03-01-2005, 12:08 PM
Whose bright idea was it for him to work out those kids :shake:

There goes a crop of good CBs/S turned into a bunch of Bartees.

Must be his stellar achievments with secondaries that earned him that job at the combine.we all know that the man teaching to give up 500 yards passing a game is the best fit to help out a bunch of rooks.Lets hope they know about how good his players are lately and maybe they wont listen to him.

on the bright side maybe he'll get alittle inside info an the best CB in the draft,but i doubt it.He'd probably only frig him up anyway. :)

Mr. Kotter
03-01-2005, 12:09 PM
NO, NO, NO!!!

Mr. Laz
03-01-2005, 12:12 PM
pretty much assure us of that fact the Guinta is not getting fired this year.

Big Chief Homer
03-01-2005, 12:13 PM
NO, NO, NO!!!

YES,YES,YES

hes even making them bet 5 bucks against each other...which ever group drops the most balls loses 5 bucks apiece to the other group.

maybe he should have charlie Joiner try that with our WR's :p

htismaqe
03-01-2005, 12:15 PM

:banghead:

Big Chief Homer
03-01-2005, 12:17 PM
:deevee: pretty much assure us of that fact the Guinta is not getting fired this year.

To quote MR KOTTER.....NO NO NO :banghead: :deevee:

siberian khatru
03-01-2005, 12:18 PM
"Son, son, son! Why the HELL are you turning your head to look for the ball? You keep those eyes pointed STRAIGHT AHEAD at ALL TIMES, understand?"

Wile_E_Coyote
03-01-2005, 12:20 PM
hey who's not been posting here this week

Bowser
03-01-2005, 12:21 PM
"Son, son, son! Why the HELL are you turning your head to look for the ball? You keep those eyes pointed STRAIGHT AHEAD at ALL TIMES, understand?"

ROFL

Oh wait. I mean

:banghead: :cuss:

Mr. Kotter
03-01-2005, 12:22 PM
hey who's not been posting here this week

His "ban" is up tonight at 11 pm. I'm comin' back with popcorn and a beer...heh.

Wile_E_Coyote
03-01-2005, 12:24 PM
His "ban" is up tonight at 11 pm. I'm comin' back with popcorn and a beer...heh.

ROFL I was thinking Guntherfan/Freakshow/I can't remember them all

Big Chief Homer
03-01-2005, 12:25 PM
ROFL :clap:

Good thing about this is after the rest of the GMs find out about this we'll have our pick of the litter at 15 because they'll all be afraid he's frigged them all up.....and they may be right :banghead: :cuss:

Kclee
03-01-2005, 12:28 PM

Unless of course the Chiefs are waiting to see who Guinta picks out to be the best prospects, then go out and draft the opposite. Crazy enough to work. It worked in that Seinfeld episode.

tk13
03-01-2005, 12:32 PM
*Puts his bulletproof vest on* You know, if you look at his NFL career as a secondary coach, he's actually done some pretty good stuff... he worked with a great Eric Allen, Wes Hopkins, Andre Waters secondary in Philly, had a good secondary with Aaron Glenn with the Jets, and had some pretty good secondaries with the Rams. This is his first NFL stop where he's been a complete absymal failure, although I guess Warfield has become a decent corner the last couple years. Maybe things won't be so bad when his #1 project isn't Bartee...

go bowe
03-01-2005, 12:40 PM
His "ban" is up tonight at 11 pm. I'm comin' back with popcorn and a beer...heh.whose ban?

anton got banned?

say it ain't so... :shake: :shake: :shake:

go bowe
03-01-2005, 12:42 PM
*Puts his bulletproof vest on* You know, if you look at his NFL career as a secondary coach, he's actually done some pretty good stuff... he worked with a great Eric Allen, Wes Hopkins, Andre Waters secondary in Philly, had a good secondary with Aaron Glenn with the Jets, and had some pretty good secondaries with the Rams. This is his first NFL stop where he's been a complete absymal failure, although I guess Warfield has become a decent corner the last couple years. Maybe things won't be so bad when his #1 project isn't Bartee...oh mannnn...

you're gonna need more than just a bullet-proof vest...

Mr. Laz
03-01-2005, 12:45 PM
*Puts his bulletproof vest on*
not really ...

you paint a positive picture... you disagree with the fan ... you take the side of the chiefs front office

i've never seen you do anything else :shrug: ... there too much of a numb factor to get angry.

siberian khatru
03-01-2005, 12:48 PM
*Puts his bulletproof vest on* You know, if you look at his NFL career as a secondary coach, he's actually done some pretty good stuff... he worked with a great Eric Allen, Wes Hopkins, Andre Waters secondary in Philly, had a good secondary with Aaron Glenn with the Jets, and had some pretty good secondaries with the Rams. This is his first NFL stop where he's been a complete absymal failure, although I guess Warfield has become a decent corner the last couple years. Maybe things won't be so bad when his #1 project isn't Bartee...

http://www.fiendation.com/people/adam/Adamflame.jpg

http://www.webmutants.com/strategypage/howitzer_firing.jpg

http://www.pomperaug.com/socstud/stumuseum/web/mushcloud.jpg

tk13
03-01-2005, 01:13 PM
not really ...

you paint a positive picture... you disagree with the fan ... you take the side of the chiefs front office

i've never seen you do anything else :shrug: ... there too much of a numb factor to get angry.
Yep. Never. I think our defense is great and Carl drafts better than Dale Jr. in heavy traffic at Daytona. Woo! We are #1! Might wanna pull up the shades to let the light in there buddy, your room of doom is looking pretty dark.

keg in kc
03-01-2005, 01:18 PM
You're not a TRUE FAN™ tk13.

Pick up your mouse and go home, loser.

Ebolapox
03-01-2005, 01:20 PM
got an evil crew, goldmember, to lick my 9

-EB-

Mr. Kotter
03-01-2005, 01:21 PM
whose ban?

anton got banned?

say it ain't so... :shake: :shake: :shake:

Nah; I banned him....I was talkin' about goatcheese.

philfree
03-01-2005, 01:26 PM

No way it could be the players :) Bartee's a pro bowler on any other team where Giunta's not he DB coach. Nands down!

PhilFree :arrow:

tk13
03-01-2005, 01:32 PM
You're not a TRUE FAN™ tk13.

Pick up your mouse and go home, loser.
Yeah I know. I need to leave and go to www.chiefsplanetfornottruefans.com.... I don't know, I'm just ambivalent about Giunta, if he's fired it is certainly understandable, if he's not, I also think it's understandable. I do think there seems to be a lot of discontent on the board today considering it is the day before free agency begins though. :)

Bowser
03-01-2005, 01:42 PM
Yeah I know. I need to leave and go to www.chiefsplanetfornottruefans.com.... I don't know, I'm just ambivalent about Giunta, if he's fired it is certainly understandable, if he's not, I also think it's understandable. I do think there seems to be a lot of discontent on the board today considering it is the day before free agency begins though. :)

Damn link doesn't work!

tk13
03-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Damn link doesn't work!
Yeah, it's not up yet. I'm still writing articles about how we all should want to kiss Carl's feet and play with Dick Vermeil's belly button lint. Then this weekend I'm doing a 3 part feature: "Mike Stock: Greatest Special Teams Coach Ever?" Should be exciting.

keg in kc
03-01-2005, 01:51 PM
Blatant quote abuse in 3....2....1...Yeah, it's not up yet. I'm still writing articles about how we all should want to kiss Carl's ....Dick.