PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter naked...

memyselfI
03-01-2005, 09:54 PM
her idiocy, that is. Naked for the world to see.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/02/28.html#a1740

I saw this live/tv and the video does not do her reaction justice. You could cut the tension with a knife. ROFL

|Zach|
03-01-2005, 10:02 PM
She was dominating him at first but then really backed herself into a corner...kind of had a passive agressive type thing.

I think this is an interesting point. There is no doubt that the left seems very bitter and sounds like it. I can't believe some of the stuff that comes out of their camp these days...

But this kind of things happens with the right as well.

|Zach|
03-01-2005, 10:04 PM
The more I think about it the more this makes me chuckle. It is the real life version of what I was explaining I didnt like about this board the other day.

Someone from the left comes in and acts like a dumbass...gets piled on by everyone from the right (I dont mind this part)

But when a conservitive posts like a shit head you don't hear anything from the respectable conservitive posters...

SBK
03-01-2005, 10:04 PM
her idiocy, that is. Naked for the world to see.

This should be meme naked, as your quote here is what we all experience when you post everyday. :rolleyes:

Pants
03-01-2005, 10:33 PM
Coulter got OWNED!

KCWolfman
03-01-2005, 10:42 PM
She was dominating him at first but then really backed herself into a corner...kind of had a passive agressive type thing.

I think this is an interesting point. There is no doubt that the left seems very bitter and sounds like it. I can't believe some of the stuff that comes out of their camp these days...

But this kind of things happens with the right as well.
Zach - Interesting article in the KC Star on page 2 today. Something about the left's hatred that got GWB elected and if the right is not careful the same thing could happen with Billary in '08.

I will see if it is online.

|Zach|
03-01-2005, 10:48 PM
Zach - Interesting article in the KC Star on page 2 today. Something about the left's hatred that got GWB elected and if the right is not careful the same thing could happen with Billary in '08.

I will see if it is online.
Ya like...how do I explain this...

I concede the dumbassery of the left. They dont represent themselves well. It just seems like the right does the same thing with a lot more tact.

Even though the left spews crap it does not change the fact that I agree with alot (not all) of their views socially. I see myself as a conservitive democrat.

It seems like the people who back liberals know they are bitter and they just avoid the questions about their hatred like the plague. I think alot of them have accepted it deep down...

But the right plays this game like low ball hateful speech doesn't hang out on their side. I don't see it that way.

Taco John
03-01-2005, 10:58 PM
Eh... She didn't come across any more crazy than she usually does.

KCWolfman
03-01-2005, 10:59 PM
Ya like...how do I explain this...

I concede the dumbassery of the left. They dont represent themselves well. It just seems like the right does the same thing with a lot more tact.

Even though the left spews crap it does not change the fact that I agree with alot (not all) of their views socially. I see myself as a conservitive democrat.

It seems like the people who back liberals know they are bitter and they just avoid the questions about their hatred like the plague. I think alot of them have accepted it deep down...

But the right plays this game like low ball hateful speech doesn't hang out on their side. I don't see it that way.
Not online. And I agree, both sides have lost tact and gained horrid extremists since the late 60s

Taco John
03-01-2005, 11:02 PM
I actually thought the story above the Ann Coulter meltdown was actually more interesting... A look at what a real uniter would do to get his nominations confirmed... Interesting read...

Pitt Gorilla
03-01-2005, 11:58 PM
It just looks to me like she wasn't prepared. She apparently couldn't conjure up a response on the spot and went to her well of points.

|Zach|
03-02-2005, 01:48 AM
Not online. And I agree, both sides have lost tact and gained horrid extremists since the late 60s
Late 60's? Sucks for me.

memyselfI
03-02-2005, 08:19 AM
It just looks to me like she wasn't prepared. She apparently couldn't conjure up a response on the spot and went to her well of points.

She kept saying 'this isn't what we were going to talk about' like she has to have her appearances scripted or something.

Frankly, I think that she usually is very restrained on TV and is more 'herself' in her columns and that is why she slipped and said what she was 'thinking' outloud. ROFL

penchief
03-02-2005, 04:38 PM

I've seen her do it to a lesser degree before. I remember being amazed that she looked foolish and didn't get called on it. I believe it was on Hardball, too. Sometimes Chris Matthews goes overboard not trying to appear liberal. On that particular show, I think he must have been pissed at the person opposite Coulter because that dude was owning her, too. But he kept skewing the liberal and letting Coulter off. Maybe he felt sorry for her. Maybe he thinks she's hot. Is Matthews married? Maybe he has visions of a Carville/Matalin type hookup.

SBK
03-02-2005, 04:54 PM
I've seen her do it to a lesser degree before. I remember being amazed that she looked foolish and didn't get called on it. I believe it was on Hardball, too. Sometimes Chris Matthews goes overboard not trying to appear liberal. On that particular show, I think he must have been pissed at the person opposite Coulter because that dude was owning her, too. But he kept skewing the liberal and letting Coulter off. Maybe he felt sorry for her. Maybe he thinks she's hot. Is Matthews married? Maybe he has visions of a Carville/Matalin type hookup.

ROFL

Boozer
03-02-2005, 05:16 PM
Good God, that looks familiar. Does she post on the Planet?

Michael Michigan
03-02-2005, 05:19 PM
Is Matthews married? Maybe he has visions of a Carville/Matalin type hookup.

His wife is a "trained journalist."

http://www.iop.harvard.edu/images/fellows_photos/F2004fellow-matthews.jpg

Kathleen Matthews is co-anchor of ABC7’s News at 5 p.m. and co-host of Capital Sunday, a weekly half-hour show about current events in the Nation’s Capital.

A native of the San Francisco Bay area, Ms. Matthews is an awarding-winning producer, reporter, and news anchor who has covered news in Washington, D.C. for 25 years.

Matthews is married to Christopher Matthews, host of ‘Hardball’ on MSNBC and the syndicated ‘Chris Matthews Show.’ They have three children: Michael, Thomas and Caroline.

Boozer
03-02-2005, 05:20 PM
His wife is a "trained journalist."

As opposed to Chris, who hasn't figured out the dog door yet and still shits in the house?

keg in kc
03-02-2005, 06:00 PM
This is the only way you can ever draw me to this abortion of a board. Put a female name followed by the word "naked" in the title.

Michael Michigan
03-02-2005, 06:29 PM
As opposed to Chris, who hasn't figured out the dog door yet and still shits in the house?

:)

Though that may or may not be true...the "trained journalist" phrase is from another thread.