PDA

View Full Version : Insert Sarcastic Carl Bashing Post Here!!!

jspchief
03-02-2005, 11:13 AM
Since the new comedy gold has become making sarcastic comments about how Peterson isn't signing anyone, I though I'd try and consolidate this gut-busting humor. Now, instead of having to cut and paste your original wit in every FA thread, you can post it all here.

This thread can also be used for other hilarious, not-played-out comments like "I'm Rick James Bitch"and "Teh".

Legal disclaimer: This thread could end up containing massive amounts of humor. Just because it was funny the first 500 times, it's highly likely that it will grow funnier every time it is posted. Be prepared to spit your drink all over your monitor when you bust out laughing.

bkkcoh
03-02-2005, 11:14 AM
We are currently in the 15th year of a 5 year plan to win the super bowl......

htismaqe
03-02-2005, 11:14 AM
Nice to see it gets under your skin. It's also nice to see that what's good for the goose IS NOT good for the gander.

I would post it here, but it's far more fun to post in all the other threads.

Kclee
03-02-2005, 11:15 AM
Where's the Beef?

Bob Dole
03-02-2005, 11:16 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/staff/denny_thum.jpg

keg in kc
03-02-2005, 11:17 AM
I think someone needs to change her kotex.

Coach
03-02-2005, 11:17 AM
Jesus F'n Christ! It's 11:16 A.M. and we haven't signed anyone? Dammit Carl! :cuss:

Saulbadguy
03-02-2005, 11:18 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/staff/denny_thum.jpg

Wallcrawler
03-02-2005, 11:18 AM
Carl Peterson's big name contract negotiating skills are like watching Amputee Field Hockey: pathetic, and very quickly disgusting.

jspchief
03-02-2005, 11:19 AM
Nice to see it gets under your skin. It's also nice to see that what's good for the goose IS NOT good for the gander.

I would post it here, but it's far more fun to post in all the other threads.

If you think it bothers me because it's aimed at me, you're wrong. I agree with you that people are getting their panties in a wad over non action during a time when it's difficult to be active. But it's one thing to post it in "sky is falling" threads by Camaro Pete. It's just not that funny when it gets spammed in every post about FA.

People get overly excited about FA. I'm sure you've witnessed this in the past.

nmt1
03-02-2005, 11:20 AM
Lamar Hunt doesn't care about winning.

Dick Vermiel is delusional.

Carl Peterson keeps the team as mediocre as possible so that the seats of Arrowhead will stay full.

Carl Peterson doesn't care about making a good impression on free agents and low balls all of them.

Dick Vermiel has offends all potential free agent signees by telling them they must compete for starting spots.

Lamar Hunt is greedy.

All of the draft picks that didn't work out are on Carl but all draft picks that did work out were Gunther's picks.

Carl Peterson's ego will not allow him to admit that the team has been unsuccesful and that draft picks and free agent signees have been bad.

The list goes on...

Iowanian
03-02-2005, 11:20 AM
I heard that all the other teams Hired Asian restaraunt workers to sign all the players that Chief fans wanted signed today.

"Cawl, excus excus, get fug out way"

keg in kc
03-02-2005, 11:23 AM
I heard that all the other teams Hired Asian restaraunt workers to sign all the players that Chief fans wanted signed today.

"Cawl, excus excus, get fug out way"That one's not making your 10 best list.

jspchief
03-02-2005, 11:23 AM

"Cawl, excus excus, get fug out way"

Dude, that was original and funny. Get that sh*t out of this thread.

htismaqe
03-02-2005, 11:30 AM
If you think it bothers me because it's aimed at me, you're wrong. I agree with you that people are getting their panties in a wad over non action during a time when it's difficult to be active. But it's one thing to post it in "sky is falling" threads by Camaro Pete. It's just not that funny when it gets spammed in every post about FA.

People get overly excited about FA. I'm sure you've witnessed this in the past.

It's not funny when it gets spammed in EVERY post about FA?

NOW YOU GET IT, GRASSHOPPER.

jspchief
03-02-2005, 11:36 AM
It's not funny when it gets spammed in EVERY post about FA?

NOW YOU GET IT, GRASSHOPPER.

I do get it.

It's not funny when these morons post the same baseless Carl bashing constantly. So now that twice as many morons are posting repetitive sh*t in a moron internet war, how does the average Planet user benefit? It just makes you a hypocrite, and turns every thread into a pissing match.

htismaqe
03-02-2005, 11:38 AM
I do get it.

It's not funny when these morons post the same baseless Carl bashing constantly. So now that twice as many morons are posting repetitive sh*t in a moron internet war, how does the average Planet user benefit? It just makes you a hypocrite, and turns every thread into a pissing match.

Internet pissing matches are fun.

Otherwise I might have to do some work and that would suck.

But if it really means that much to you, I'll stop. You got my back the next time it gets heated? :thumb:

Rain Man
03-02-2005, 11:42 AM
Knock, knock.

Who's there?

A free agent.

Go away.

htismaqe
03-02-2005, 11:43 AM
Knock, knock.

Who's there?

A free agent.

Go away.

ROFL

KCTitus
03-02-2005, 11:45 AM
If Carl is going sign Surtain, he will piss away a #2 and overpay him, which is probably Ok, because if Carl had a #2 he would just waste it anyway.

On Rolle, Bell, et al...When Carl gets done breaking the bank and putting the team in Cap hell, KC wont be able to sign any real FA's next year.

How's this?

Phobia
03-02-2005, 11:46 AM
While every other team is negotiating with high profile Free Agents today, Carl, Dick, and Lamar are on vacation in Hotlanta. :banghead:

Phobia
03-02-2005, 11:47 AM
While Denny Thum should be on the phone talking with agents, he's doing radio shows. This is why the Chiefs will never win another Super Bowl.

KCTitus
03-02-2005, 11:50 AM
While Denny Thum should be on the phone talking with agents, he's doing radio shows. This is why the Chiefs will never win another Super Bowl.

awww...that one was so obvious, I cant believe I missed it!

htismaqe
03-02-2005, 11:53 AM

The Chiefs don't care about the fans. They won't even take the time to let us know what's going on.

KCTitus
03-02-2005, 11:56 AM
I dont care about visits, I care about signings, here it is Noon already and no one is signed. Unacceptable!

Kerberos
03-02-2005, 12:03 PM
If Carl is going sign Surtain, he will piss away a #2 and overpay him, which is probably Ok, because if Carl had a #2 he would just waste it anyway.

On Rolle, Bell, et al...When Carl gets done breaking the bank and putting the team in Cap hell, KC wont be able to sign any real FA's next year.

How's this?

If I am NOT mistaken ...and I could be.... if the Dolphins didn't trade Surtain by today didn't they have to release him for salary cap considerations???

If that is the case we can sign him and still have a complete waste of our 2nd round pick on a LOSER.

:)

Cliff

Phobia
03-02-2005, 12:16 PM
While Denny Thum is negotiating Philly's new contract with Trotter, all the other LBers are on visits with other teams.

Heh. I actually think there might be a little truth to this one. I think Trotter is once bitten, twice shy.

Rain Man
03-02-2005, 12:41 PM
If I am NOT mistaken ...and I could be.... if the Dolphins didn't trade Surtain by today didn't they have to release him for salary cap considerations???

If that is the case we can sign him and still have a complete waste of our 2nd round pick on a LOSER.

:)

Cliff

Uh...woohoo! (I think.)

keg in kc
03-02-2005, 12:47 PM
I could be 100% wrong, but I think Surtain's roster bonus doesn't kick in until March 7th, and I think Miami's prepared to eat it.

Rausch
03-02-2005, 12:49 PM
Since the new comedy gold has become making sarcastic comments about how Peterson isn't signing anyone, I though I'd try and consolidate this gut-busting humor. Now, instead of having to cut and paste your original wit in every FA thread, you can post it all here.

This thread can also be used for other hilarious, not-played-out comments like "I'm Rick James Bitch"and "Teh".

Legal disclaimer: This thread could end up containing massive amounts of humor. Just because it was funny the first 500 times, it's highly likely that it will grow funnier every time it is posted. Be prepared to spit your drink all over your monitor when you bust out laughing.

"Your not a REAL fan..."

shaneo69
03-02-2005, 01:58 PM
"If you don't like it, give up your season tickets."

KCTitus
03-02-2005, 02:25 PM
"If you don't like it, give up your season tickets."

Clearly you dont understand this game...cause you got it wrong.

It's:

"If you dont like it, dont go to the games"

Sheesh...F! up a perfectly good dig.

Mark M
03-02-2005, 02:31 PM
DAMMIT, CARL!!

MM
~~:cuss:

beer bacon
03-02-2005, 02:32 PM
Nice haircut Carl!

Also, I am under the impression that you mother wears military issue boots!

shaneo69
03-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Carl (1999): "We are happy to announce that we've signed Carlton Gray to replace Dale Carter."

Carl (2000): "We are happy to announce that we've signed Lew Bush to replace Derrick Thomas."

Carl (2001): "We are happy to announce that we've signed Ray Crockett to replace James Hasty."

Thig Lyfe
03-02-2005, 03:13 PM

"Teh" actually would not be a full comment.

Just so you know.

jspchief
03-02-2005, 03:19 PM
"Teh" actually would not be a full comment.

Just so you know.

Would "eat sh*t" be a full comment? :)