ct
03-02-2005, 02:20 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/raiders/2005-03-02-moss-deal_x.htm

ct
03-02-2005, 02:20 PM
No surprise obviously, just official.

vckcchiefs04
03-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Much like when we first heard about it................ WHO CARES ABOUT THE FAIDERS!!!??? Raiders

buddha
03-02-2005, 02:23 PM
As much as people may want to make fun of this situation, the image of the Raiders' receivers running through our pourous secondary is now a reality. Yes, Oakland has no RB, and their defense is probably worse than KC's. However, as of today, we have no answer for Randy Moss!

OldTownChief
03-02-2005, 02:25 PM
Much like when we first heard about it................ WHO CARES ABOUT THE FAIDERS!!!??? Raiders

Anyone going up against Moss twice a year.

Phobia
03-02-2005, 02:27 PM
As much as people may want to make fun of this situation, the image of the Raiders' receivers running through our pourous secondary is now a reality. Yes, Oakland has no RB, and their defense is probably worse than KC's. However, as of today, we have no answer for Randy Moss!

The only bright side is that Warfield has faced him in camp for the past several years, so at least he's familiar with him.

ct
03-02-2005, 02:28 PM

Did you read the article? Lamont Jordan could be a helluva signing for Oakland.

Phobia

I'm pretty sure almost everybody who reads this site.

Everybody, except.... apparently you.

vckcchiefs04
True...... but they have no answer for Green, Gonzalez, Holmes, Johnson, or Hall.......... I like our chances twice a year there.

vckcchiefs04
03-02-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm pretty sure almost everybody who reads this site.

Everybody, except.... apparently you.
Your right I don't...... they still have nothing that will slow down Green, Gonzalez, Holmes, Johnson or Hall....... Faiders are still miles away from a worry to me. You guys seem to be handling the panic mode just fine without me.

Phobia
03-02-2005, 02:32 PM
Your right I don't...... they still have nothing that will slow down Green, Gonzalez, Holmes, Johnson or Hall....... Faiders are still miles away from a worry to me. You guys seem to be handling the panic mode just fine without me.

Any given sunday, dude. Have you seen our defense lately? I'm not sure, but I don't think I'm in panic mode.

buddha
03-02-2005, 02:36 PM
Jordan would be a nice pickup for them, but he doesn't strike fear in my heart. Who exactly is our deep threat in the passing game? And please, don't tell me that Sammy Parker is "the man", because he is still unproven.

beer bacon
03-02-2005, 02:37 PM
True...... but they have no answer for Green, Gonzalez, Holmes, Johnson, or Hall.......... I like our chances twice a year there.

I would also like to add that after last season they appear to have no answer for fast Eddie :)

OldTownChief
03-02-2005, 02:37 PM
Faiders are still miles away from a worry to me. You guys seem to be handling the panic mode just fine without me.

No panic here, just reality. Three out of our last four wins against them could have easily went the other way. Moss will make a difference. If we don't improve drastically on the D side. I'll panic.

buddha
03-02-2005, 02:43 PM
You would think that KC fans would have learned by now that you can't win by solely relying on offense!

memyselfI
03-02-2005, 04:21 PM
I saw Rich Gannon said he approved of this deal and was excited Moss was going to join the Raiders...

I thought, yeah, because your azz is gone and you don't have to deal with his shit. :shake:

chiefs4me
03-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Good for you Randy......look out everybody else...ROFL

chiefs4me
03-02-2005, 04:50 PM
Any given sunday, dude. Have you seen our defense lately? I'm not sure, but I don't think I'm in panic mode.

I love that movie...:thumb: