PDA

View Full Version : Kobe pays whore.

Phobia
03-02-2005, 05:01 PM
Bitch got paid. Today.

Spicy McHaggis
03-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Man **** her. I'm not a fan of Kobe but this ticks me off.

Katipan
03-02-2005, 05:04 PM
Payment for a crash course in sex ettiquette.

CosmicPal
Really? She got paid today?

Hmmmm, maybe I'll take a drive up to Vail tomorrow and book me a hotel room.

KCWolfman
He could have fought it in court.

ENDelt260
03-02-2005, 05:05 PM
Updated: Mar. 2, 2005, 8:37 AM ET
Parties negotiating details, ABC News reports

Kobe Bryant has agreed in principle to a settlement with the woman who accused him of sexual assault, sources told ABC News on Tuesday.

The NBA star was scheduled to give a deposition Friday, but when that was postponed, speculation arose that a settlement was in the works.

A deposition by the 20-year-old woman scheduled for Wednesday was also canceled, the Los Angeles Times reported in Wednesday's editions.

The parties were to meet and could have a signed agreement by the end of the week, ABC News reported.

The Lakers refused to comment.

L. Lin Wood and John Clune, attorneys for the 20-year-old accuser, were going to question Bryant on Friday, but Wood said Monday that the session was called off after his team arrived in Orange County, Calif., for the meeting.

The deposition -- where attorneys question a party to a lawsuit before trial, without a judge present -- would have been the first time Bryant had spoken under oath about what happened.

Wood declined further comment. Clune and Bryant's lead attorney Pamela Mackey did not immediately return calls.

"It sounds like somebody's talking numbers," said veteran plaintiff's attorney Mel Hewitt of Atlanta told The Associated Press on Monday. "We do that in a lot of cases. We'll push for the deposition knowing they don't want to talk to us and hopefully that makes somebody want to drag their checkbook out."

He said the deposition might also have been postponed for a simpler reason, such as an illness.

U.S. District Judge Richard Matsch previously refused to bar the woman's lawyers from asking Bryant about his sexual history. He said he would handle any objections to the questions afterward.

The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages for mental injuries, humiliation and public scorn the woman said she has suffered since her June 2003 encounter with Bryant at the Vail-area resort where she worked.

The woman, now married and pregnant, sued Bryant in Denver federal court last summer, three weeks before the criminal case against him in Eagle County collapsed when she decided she could not take part in a trial.

Bryant, a married father of one, issued an apology but insisted the sex was consensual.

Information from The Associated Press and SportsTicker was used in this report.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2002530

keg in kc
03-02-2005, 05:05 PM
Court, dinner, marriage, alimony. You end up paying nomatter what.

Saulbadguy
03-02-2005, 05:06 PM
What a bitch.

ENDelt260
03-02-2005, 05:06 PM
Check this:

The woman, now married and pregnant

Some dude thought, "Hey... Kobe's gonna pay soon. Time to jump on the gravy train!"

Phobia
03-02-2005, 05:07 PM
Check this:

Some dude thought, "Hey... Kobe's gonna pay soon. Time to jump on the gravy train!"

I'd almost bet it was the other way around.

Coach
03-02-2005, 05:08 PM
There was a lawyer on this morning SportsCenter who said that the figures are probably, his estimated guess, as high as $5 million in damages and all that. The girl wanted $20 million, but the court denied that in a hurry, but settled for around the $5 mill. range.

ENDelt260
03-02-2005, 05:08 PM
I'd almost bet it was the other way around.
You think she married some rich dude? Like, the guy was oblivious to the fact that she was currently juicing Kobe and thought, "Hey, I think I'll shack up with this nutty, lying whore and see if I can't give her a million or two of my money."

Rain Man
03-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Would it be appropriate to start a poll asking, "Would you let Kobe Bryant boink you for $5 million?"

keg in kc
03-02-2005, 05:10 PM
Would it be appropriate to start a poll asking, "Would you let Kobe Bryant boink you for $5 million?"I was thinking the same thing, save the word "boink" never came to mind. Boink. What the f*ck is that.

Phobia
You think she married some rich dude? Like, the guy was oblivious to the fact that she was currently juicing Kobe and thought, "Hey, I think I'll shack up with this nutty, lying whore and see if I can't give her a million or two of my money."

Nah - I think she got pregnant then married.

ENDelt260
Would it be appropriate to start a poll asking, "Would you let Kobe Bryant boink you for $5 million?"
Hm... is anyone gonna find out?

Phobia
Hm... is anyone gonna find out?

Nobody except the entire interenet and your home town.

ENDelt260
03-02-2005, 05:11 PM
Nah - I think she got pregnant then married.
Oh, I was focusing more on the married part than pregnant, really.

Wanting a piece of Kobe's cash is the only thing I could think of to justify marrying a broad that crazy.

BIG_DADDY
03-02-2005, 05:12 PM
He could have fought it in court.

Yea if he wanted to miss a bunch of games mid-season. The system is set for just this sort of thing.Colorado wasn't going to let Kobe off and have the hearing after the season was over they needed to save face and make him pay now.

keg in kc
Nobody except the entire interenet and your home town.Like his hometown doesn't know already.

Phobia
There was a lawyer on this morning SportsCenter who said that the figures are probably, his estimated guess, as high as $5 million in damages and all that. The girl wanted $20 million, but the court denied that in a hurry, but settled for around the $5 mill. range.

Hell, his wife only got a $2,000,000 ring out of the deal....

I'm guessing that's the most expensive nut in the history of man.

Rain Man
I was thinking the same thing, save the word "boink" never came to mind. Boink. What the f*ck is that.

There's another word for it?

KCWolfman
03-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Hell, his wife only got a $2,000,000 ring out of the deal....

I'm guessing that's the most expensive nut in the history of man.
I am betting Howard Marshall ending up paying more to Anna Nicole. And chances were that he never got a full nut for it at 90 years old.

Phobia
03-02-2005, 05:18 PM
I am betting Howard Marshall ending up paying more to Anna Nicole. And chances were that he never got a full nut for it at 90 years old.

I'm quite familiar with the place in which they met. Folklore has it that it was a high class gentlemen's club, but it was a seedy little joint near a place I used to work....

GiGi's Cabaret

ENDelt260
03-02-2005, 05:19 PM
He at least had her around for more than 30 minutes... and, it wasn't like he was going to do anything with the money afterwards.

If I'm ever a disgustingly rich shriveled up old man and some whore w/ fake tits in her early twenties wants to sleep w/ me until I die for a few million, well God bless her and sign me up. And screw any relatives that wanna deny me that pleasure.

Donger
03-02-2005, 05:22 PM
He at least had her around for more than 30 minutes... and, it wasn't like he was going to do anything with the money afterwards.

If I'm ever a disgustingly rich shriveled up old man and some whore w/ fake tits in her early twenties wants to sleep w/ me until I die for a few million, well God bless her and sign me up. And screw any relatives that wanna deny me that pleasure.

Unless, of course, you're one of the relatives.

ENDelt260
03-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Unless, of course, you're one of the relatives.
Hey, I'm not gonna give ALL the money to the whore. If they can't be happy with whatever I'm giving them, and allowed her to get paid, too... then f*ck 'em... they'll get nothing.

Greedy pricks. I don't see them over here wiping my ass.

Donger
03-02-2005, 05:27 PM
Hey, I'm not gonna give ALL the money to the whore. If they can't be happy with whatever I'm giving them, and allowed her to get paid, too... then f*ck 'em... they'll get nothing.

Greedy pricks. I don't see them over here wiping my ass.

Reminds me of a Chris Rock routine about Make A Wish.

"Hey kid, you're gonna be dead soon. Wanna make a wish?"

"Yeah! I'd like a big pair of titties in my face!!"

"Wouldn't you rather meet Jim Carrey?"

Katipan
03-02-2005, 05:28 PM

Die in the next couple of years, and I'm all over it. If not, please wait 16 years for my daughter.

Uncle Fester
03-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Bitch got paid. Today.

Good! :thumb::thumb:

Kobe got some expensive tastes. Now I know what Pat Euwing (sp?) meant when he said bb playas make a lot of money but spend alot of money also! ROFLROFL

Cha-ching!!!!!!!

Donger
03-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Good! :thumb::thumb:

Kobe got some expensive tastes. Now I know what Pat Euwing (sp?) meant when he said bb playas make a lot of money but spend alot of money also! ROFLROFL

Cha-ching!!!!!!!

You know what, I tend to agree. Unless this female raped ole Kobe, he made the decision to get his maried d*ck out and go to town. A large part of me says, "TFB, Kobe."

Is she a gold-digging slut? Sure looks like it. But you'd hope that Kobe would have had the good judgement to realize that such types are out there. In fact, didn't he say in his testimony that he knew that some other BB player had to payoff some chicks in the same situation?

Either not too bright or $5 million is pocket change to Kobe...

Michael Michigan
03-02-2005, 05:39 PM
Shouldn't the NBA have a class for this stuff?

I'm certain I could teach each of them in less than five minutes for $10,000 per player.

Sit down dumb-ass. If you want some strange hire a call girl. If you have a problem "paying for sex," just invoke the Charlie Sheen rule:

"I don't pay hookers for the sex, I pay them to leave afterwards."

Spott
03-02-2005, 05:45 PM
You know what, I tend to agree. Unless this female raped ole Kobe, he made the decision to get his maried d*ck out and go to town. A large part of me says, "TFB, Kobe."

Is she a gold-digging slut? Sure looks like it. But you'd hope that Kobe would have had the good judgement to realize that such types are out there. In fact, didn't he say in his testimony that he knew that some other BB player had to payoff some chicks in the same situation?

Either not too bright or $5 million is pocket change to Kobe...

Do you actually live in Chiefland FL? I've always wanted to make a road trip up there and nab one of their city limit signs.