PDA

View Full Version : A joke for the DC Forum folks.

Frankie
03-03-2005, 11:28 AM
A soldier got to a junction in the road and saw a nun standing there.
He asked her, "Please Sister, may I hide under your skirts for a few minutes? I'll explain WHY later." The nun agreed to his request.
Shortly thereafter, two Military Police men came running along and asked her if she had seen a soldier running down the road. She replied, "He went that way."
After the Military Police men disappeared, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said, "I can't thank you enough Sister, but you see I don't want to go to Iraq."
The nun said she can fully understand the fear.The soldier added, "I hope you don't think me rude or impertinent, but you have the most beautiful pair of legs I've ever seen!"
The nun replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen the most beautiful pair of balls you've ever seen!
I don't want to go to Iraq either."

Duck Dog
03-03-2005, 11:37 AM
Have you heard the one about the terrorist sympathizing Iranian?

It's a hoot. :rolleyes:

Frankie
03-03-2005, 11:44 AM
Have you heard the one about the terrorist sympathizing Iranian?

It's a hoot. :rolleyes:

We all know you are an idiot. The least you could have done was to be a funny one.... Another missed opportunity. :rolleyes:

headsnap
03-03-2005, 11:45 AM
Is this a Gay Marriage joke? :shrug:

headsnap
03-03-2005, 11:45 AM
We all know you are an idiot. The least you could have done was to be a funny one.... Another missed opportunity. :rolleyes:
ROFL

Irony

beavis
03-03-2005, 11:54 AM
ROFL

Irony
You'd better be nice before she really gets mad at you.

vailpass
03-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Trey ghey.

Iowanian
03-03-2005, 12:12 PM
maybe I should tell the joke about the group of Insurgents who tried to run through the wire of my brother's base in broad daylight, between machine gun implacements and some Bradleys.

Frankie
03-03-2005, 12:17 PM
It's just a joke boys. Cool your jets and enjoy the humor..... Sheesh.

go bowe
03-03-2005, 12:23 PM
maybe I should tell the joke about the group of Insurgents who tried to run through the wire of my brother's base in broad daylight, between machine gun implacements and some Bradleys.joke, huh?

i bet it wasn't too funny to those morons who thought they could just run into a u.s. base...

damn, some of those "insurgents" are dumber than cowshit...

the rest are just stupid...

Cochise
03-03-2005, 12:32 PM
So where do you buy one of those nun's outfits, frankie?

vailpass
03-03-2005, 12:47 PM

Wait until you see the funny joke that is going to be played on Iran if they don't cease and deisist their quest for nuclear weapons.
That one will have you rolling in the aisle.

Iowanian
03-03-2005, 02:12 PM
I do know something funny.

My brother's unit does security for high brass...to and from meetings, and security patrol type stuff.

Due to the IED-RPG issue in small convoys, they don't really have to follow any traffic rules......He said that they get to do, what every one of us wants to in traffic........If a car doesn't get out of the way, they get Knocked out of the way.

Because he's got a license to be an asshole on the hwy.........he made a bumpersticker for the hv that says "hows my driving? Call........"

Logical
03-03-2005, 02:17 PM
I see that Frankie will never learn. Humor about cowards, how classy.

Frankie
03-03-2005, 02:20 PM
I see that Frankie will never learn. Humor about cowards, how classy.
:rolleyes:

Brock
03-03-2005, 02:22 PM
"Ya see, I just joined the army to get a free college education! Bwaaahahahaha!"

Duck Dog
03-03-2005, 02:47 PM

Humor? You call that humor?

I call it grounds for a beat down, Ali.

Brock
03-03-2005, 02:48 PM
"If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen the most beautiful pair of balls you've ever seen!

Why am I not surprised to see that quote in a Frannie post?

Duck Dog
03-03-2005, 02:57 PM
Why am I not surprised to see that quote in a Frannie post?

LOL. That slipped through the radar.

Frankie
03-03-2005, 03:19 PM
LOL. That slipped through the radar.

A LOT slips through THAT radar, my friend. ;)

Duck Dog
03-03-2005, 05:17 PM
A LOT slips through THAT radar, my friend. ;)

Whatever idiot. Go back to DU and make jokes about troops there.

Frankie
03-03-2005, 05:35 PM
:deevee: :deevee: Whatever idiot. Go back to DU and make jokes about troops there. :deevee: :deevee: