PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Movie Quotes

blsilks
03-03-2005, 11:28 AM
Large Man with Dead Body: Who's that then?
The Dead Collector: I dunno, must be a king.
Large Man with Dead Body: Why?
The Dead Collector: He hasn't got shit all over him.

cookster50
03-03-2005, 11:33 AM
Britney Spears: Let's have sex.
damark: Well, I don't know.
Britney Spears: Fine, Allysa Milano can join in.
damark: OK!

Oh, you mean real movies? Got nothing.

cadmonkey
03-03-2005, 11:38 AM
Braveheart: "Fight and you may die. Run and you will live, at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that, for one chance to come back here as young men, and tell our enemies that they make take our lives, but they will never take our freedom?"

Hoover
03-03-2005, 11:44 AM
Tombstone: "I'm your huckelberry"

Spicy McHaggis
03-03-2005, 11:49 AM
Say hello to my lil' friend!!!

Baby Lee
03-03-2005, 11:53 AM
Droz: What is your major?

Grad student: Sans . . .

Droz: Sans, Sans, Sanskit? you are majoring in a 5,000 year old language?

Grad Student: yea

Droz: Ok here is English this is the best thing I can do.

Droz saying to the other student: What is your major?

Next Grad Student: Phys Ed.

Droz: Phys Ed., Ok you are out of my room. No! I'm serious.

Spicy McHaggis
03-03-2005, 11:55 AM
Snatch: "Why didn't you park over there?"
"Its too tight."
"Too tight?! You can land a ****ing jumbo jet in there!"

Mark M
03-03-2005, 12:01 PM
Grab a beer ... don't cost nothin'.

MM
~~:BLVD:

Rain Man
03-03-2005, 12:03 PM
I like the line from Almost Famous where the kid mentions that no one in his high school likes him. His mentor says, "Yeah, well, you'll see them again some day on their long journey toward the middle."

cadmonkey
03-03-2005, 12:12 PM
One of the greatest lines/one person dialouge in any movie. Robin Williams talking to Matt Damon in the Boston Common in "Good Will Hunting":

"So if I asked you about art you could give me the skinny on every art book ever written...Michelangelo?

You know a lot about him I bet. Life's work, criticisms, political aspirations. But you couldn't tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel. You've never stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling. And if I asked you about women I'm sure you could give me a syllabus of your personal favorites, and maybe you've been laid a few times too.

But you couldn't tell me how it feels to wake up next to a woman and be truly happy. If I asked you about war you could refer me to a bevy of fictional and non-fictional material, but you've never been in one. You've never held your best friend's head in your lap and watched him draw his last breath, looking to you for help. And if I asked you about love I'd get a sonnet, but you've never looked at a woman and been truly vulnerable. Known that someone could kill you with a look. That someone could rescue you from grief. That God had put an angel on Earth just for you. And you wouldn't know how it felt to be her angel. To have the love be there for her forever. Through anything, through cancer. You wouldn't know about sleeping sitting up in a hospital room for two months holding her hand and not leaving because the doctors could see in your eyes that the term "visiting hours" didn't apply to you.

And you wouldn't know about real loss, because that only occurs when you lose something you love more than yourself, and you've never dared to love anything that much. I look at you and I don't see an intelligent confident man, I don't see a peer, and I don't see my equal. I see a boy. Nobody could possibly understand you, right Will? Yet you presume to know so much about me because of a painting you saw. You must know everything about me. You're an orphan, right?

Do you think I would presume to know the first thing about who you are because I read "Oliver Twist?" And I don't buy the argument that you don't want to be here, because I think you like all the attention you're getting. Personally, I don't care. There's nothing you can tell me that I can't read somewhere else. Unless we talk about your life. But you won't do that. Maybe you're afraid of what you might say.

It's up to you."

SCTrojan
03-03-2005, 12:28 PM
From Outlaw Josey Wales:

"Senator, there's another old saying: Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining."

From Ben Hur:

Ship captain talking to slaves manning the oars: "You are here to serve the empire. So row well and live."

From Godfather:

Clemenza to Rocco Lampone after he's just shot Paulie in the head: "Leave the gun, take the cannoli."

From the Blues Brothers:

Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

From Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade:

Knight to Indiana after dude has just turned to dust from drinking from what he thought was the Holy Grail: "He chose unwisely."

Sadly, I have too many of these lines rattling around in my head. It's a video age, I guess.

duncan_idaho
03-03-2005, 12:31 PM
"From then on, when we walked by the swimming pool, Wendy Peffercorn would look down from her tower at Michael "Squints" Popadorous... and smile."

The Sandlot - Smalls as narrator

This one's from the Boondock Saints
Rocco: " I killed your cat, you druggie b*tch. I thought it would bring closure to our relationship."
Linda: "I can't believe you killed my... my..."
Rocco: "What was it's name! I swear I'll shoot myself if you can tell me!"
Linda: "Skippy... lipppy"
Rocco: "Oh, what color was it b*tch!"
Raime (Linda's druggie friend): "Hey, don't you f*cking yell at her!"
Rocco: "Shut your fat trap, Raimie. I can't go to the store to buy a pack of smokes without seeing nine guys you've f*cked!"

Rausch
03-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Tombstone: "I'm your huckelberry"

Loved Kilmer in that. Probably his best work.

Alex: There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

Probably the most cruel and through-the-heart rejection of all time...

Sofía: I'll tell you in another life, when we are both cats.

ENDelt260
03-03-2005, 12:34 PM
Droz: Ok here is English this is the best thing I can do.

English? I thought he gave him a Latin paper.

cadmonkey
03-03-2005, 12:40 PM

Ya, I think your right.

Droz: Now, it's true....the majority of students today are so cravenly P.C. that they wouldn't know a good time if it were sitting on their face, BUT, there is one thing that will always unite us and them! They're young! They may not realize it yet! They've got the same raging hormones, the same self-destructive desire to get boldly trashed and wildly out of control! Look out that window! That's not a protest! That is a cry for help! They're begging us! Please have a party! Feed us drinks! GET US LAID! AAAAAAAAH!!
Dave #1: That's a pretty strange theory, Droz.

Baby Lee
03-03-2005, 12:42 PM
I just cut and pasted. Sosumi!!!

tyton75
03-03-2005, 12:42 PM

yep.. it was a Latin paper.. but still great quote!

Miles
03-03-2005, 12:57 PM
"Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it."

duncan_idaho
03-03-2005, 12:59 PM
"Why are you doing this Doc? You should be in bed."

"Because Wyatt Earp is my friend."

I think that says it all.

tyton75
03-03-2005, 12:59 PM
Weird Science "... my nutz are halfway up my azz, but other than that I'm perfect!"

cadmonkey
03-03-2005, 01:11 PM
Planes, Trains and Automobiles:

Neal: Del.
Del: Hmmm.
Neal: Why did you kiss my ear?
Del: Why are you holding my hand?
Neal: Where's your other hand?
Del: Between two pillows.
Neal: Those aren't pillows!
Both: AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
(much shivering and grimacing by both)
Neal: See that Bears game last week?
Del: Yeah, helluva a game, helluva game. Bears gotta great team this year.

tyton75
03-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Barry Gordy's The Last Dragon:

"Who's the MASTER?!?! SHONUFF!!!!!!!!"

yunghungwell
03-03-2005, 01:17 PM
Office Space

Bob Porter: Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
Peter Gibbons: I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob!

cadmonkey
03-03-2005, 01:19 PM
the best exchange in Planes, Trains and Automobiles:

Rental Car Clerk: Welcome to Marathon. May I help you?

Neal: Yes.

Clerk: How may I help you?

Neal: You can start by wiping that f*cking dumb-ass smile off your rosey f*cking cheeks. Then you can give me a f*cking automobile. A f*cking Datsun. A f*cking Toyota. A f*cking Mustang. A f*cking Buick. Four f*cking wheels and a seat.

Clerk: I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me.

Neal: And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of f*cking nowhere, with the f*cking keys to a f*cking car that isn't f*cking there. And I really didn't care to f*cking walk down a f*cking hiway and across a f*cking runway to get back here to have you smile at my f*cking face. I want a f*cking car right f*cking now.

Clerk: May I see your rental agreement.

Neal: I threw it away.

Clerk: Oh boy...

Neal: Oh boy what?

Clerk: You're f*cked

redhed
03-03-2005, 01:44 PM
"KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!"

elvomito
03-03-2005, 01:47 PM
pulp: "And you will know My name is the Lord, when i strike my vengeance upon thee...."

godfather: leave the gun, take the canoli

DaneMcCloud
03-03-2005, 01:59 PM
"Why don't you just go back to Whore Island!"

Ron Burgandy

Mark M
03-03-2005, 03:21 PM
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer.
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the **** you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose a future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?
Trainspotting

And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
Caddyshack

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
The Usual Suspects

Relax, all right? Don't try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring; besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls. It's more democratic.
Bull Durham

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubble gum."
They Live

MM
~~:D

jcroft
03-03-2005, 03:28 PM
"I caught you a delicious bass."

wutamess
03-03-2005, 03:32 PM
"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?"

wutamess
03-03-2005, 03:33 PM
"OK, I RELOADED... HERE COMES THE PAIN!"

Pacino in Carlito's Way.

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-03-2005, 03:36 PM
Do Chickens have large talons?

jcroft
03-03-2005, 03:37 PM
Your mom goes to college.

cadmonkey
03-04-2005, 01:05 PM
the best exchange in Planes, Trains and Automobiles:

Rental Car Clerk: Welcome to Marathon. May I help you?

Neal: Yes.

Clerk: How may I help you?

Neal: You can start by wiping that f*cking dumb-ass smile off your rosey f*cking cheeks. Then you can give me a f*cking automobile. A f*cking Datsun. A f*cking Toyota. A f*cking Mustang. A f*cking Buick. Four f*cking wheels and a seat.

Clerk: I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me.

Neal: And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of f*cking nowhere, with the f*cking keys to a f*cking car that isn't f*cking there. And I really didn't care to f*cking walk down a f*cking hiway and across a f*cking runway to get back here to have you smile at my f*cking face. I want a f*cking car right f*cking now.

Clerk: May I see your rental agreement.

Neal: I threw it away.

Clerk: Oh boy...

Neal: Oh boy what?

Clerk: You're f*cked

Here is the sound clip of this wonderful peice of movie magic!

cadmonkey
03-05-2005, 10:31 AM
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas:

Dr. Gonzo: "The mescaline is not working, give me the Ether." ROFL

Bowser
03-05-2005, 10:38 AM
"Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it."

Ha! VASTLY underrated flick!

"Hey, is that a raincoat?"

"Why yes, Paul. It is."

Oxford
03-05-2005, 12:25 PM
From Casablanca

Rick: How bout it Louie? Say 20,000 francs?
Louie: Oh Ricky, I'm just a corrupt police official.... 10,000 francs is fine.

OR

Louie: I'm shocked, shocked to find gambling is going on in here
Maitre 'd: You winnings sir..
Louie: Oh thank you very much. Everybody out, AT ONCE.

Calcountry
03-05-2005, 12:33 PM
Say hello to my lil' friend!!!That has got to be one of the best lines of all time.

:thumb:

Calcountry
03-05-2005, 12:50 PM
How bout some Arnold Quotes:

"Blow off some steam Bennet."

"Hey Benny, SCREW YOU."

And of course, the timeless, "I'll be back."

Judge Smails
03-05-2005, 01:56 PM
Lou Brown: Forget about the curve ball Ricky, give him the heater.

Tom: Stay away from her.
Jake Taylor: Suck my dick.

Arthur: Are all men from the future loud-mouthed braggarts?
Ash: Nope. Just me baby... Just me.

Roy: WHO YOU CALLIN' PSYCHO?

Prince22
03-05-2005, 01:58 PM
Pulp Fiction

Jules: Normally, both your asses would be dead as ****ing fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much shit this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass

Jules: Whoa... whoa... whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same ****in' thing.
Vincent: Not the same thing, the same ballpark.
Jules: It ain't no ****in' ballpark either. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her holyiest of holies, ain't the same ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same ****in' sport. Foot massages don't mean shit.
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?
Jules: Don't be tellin' me about foot massages - I'm the foot ****in' master.
Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?
Jules: Shit yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be tickling or nothin'.
Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?
Jules: **** you.
Vincent: You give them a lot?
Jules: **** you.
Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired, I could use a foot massage.
Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' pissed

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-05-2005, 02:05 PM
"Napoleon...don't be jealous just because I've been chating on-line with hot babes all day. Besides, you and I both know I'm training to be a cage fighter."

"vote for Pedro"

"You're such a frickin' idiot...GOSH!"

luv
03-05-2005, 02:07 PM
"Napoleon...don't be jealous just because I've been chating on-line with hot babes all day. Besides, you and I both know I'm training to be a cage fighter."

"vote for Pedro"

EXCELLENT movie!!!!!!! I need to buy that one.

luv
03-05-2005, 02:09 PM

"vote for Pedro"

"What's that?"
"A liger."
"What's a liger?"
"It's my favorite animal. It's a lion and a tiger."

Something like that anyway, been a little while since I've seen it.

Prince22
03-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Pulp Fiction

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the **** a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules: Then what do they call it?
Vincent: They call it a "Royale" with cheese.
Jules: A "Royale" with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?
Vincent: Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it "le Big-Mac".
Jules: "Le Big-Mac". Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?
Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

-----------------------------
Esmeralda: What is your name?
Butch: Butch.
Esmeralda: What does it mean?
Butch: I'm American, honey. Our names don't mean shit
--------------------------
The Wolf: If I'm curt with you, it's because time is a factor here. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you guys to act fast if you want to get out of this. So, pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the ****ing car

cadmonkey
03-05-2005, 02:30 PM
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. And I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."

http://www.lasvegassun.com/from.ed/1998/may/18/photos/P000020601.jpg

Prince22
03-05-2005, 02:39 PM
MAJOR LEAGUE:

Heywood: How's your wife and my kids?
-----
Jake: That's my wife...
Willie Mays Hays: Does she know that?
Jake: Well, she would've been if I hadn't screwed it up... and what's she doing with that guy?
Vaughn: Want me to drag him out of here, kick the shit out of him?
------
Board Member 1: I've never heard of half of these guys and the ones I do know are way past their prime.
Charlie Donovan: Most of these guys never had a prime.
Board Member 2: This guy here is dead.
Rachel Phelps: Cross him off then.
------
Harry Doyle: That's all one goddamn hit.
Assistant: You can't say goddamn on the air.
Harry Doyle: Ahh, don't worry, nobody is listening anyway.

Kerberos
03-05-2005, 02:44 PM
Greatest lines of all time from Appocolypse NOW.

Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore played by Robert DuVall

#1 "CHARLIE DON'T SURF"

#2 " I Just LOVE the smell of Napalm in the morning.... that smell .... that gas smell ... it was everywhere...... It smelled like ................................................................................................VICT ORY.........................................................................................Some day this war is gonna end. (as he is not looking real happy about it)

cadmonkey
03-05-2005, 02:45 PM
Walter's eulogy at the end of The Big Lebowski:

"Donny was a good bowler, and a good man. He was. . . He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors, and bowling, and as a surfer explored the beaches of southern California from La Jolla to Calabassos. And he was an avid bowler. And a good friend. He died--he died as so many of his generation, before his time.

In your wisdom you took him, Lord. As you took so many bright flowering young men, at Khe San and Lan Doc and Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And Donny too. Donny who. . . who loved bowling.

And so, Theodore--Donald--Karabotsos, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well.

Goodnight, sweet prince."

Prince22
03-05-2005, 02:52 PM
OLD SCHOOL

-------
Frank: You know I was thinking we could go back home...have some dinner and pop in the Sisqo CD...no? Weren't thinking that? Ok.
------
Beanie: You think I like avoiding my wife and kids to hangout with nineteen year old girls everyday?
-------
Frank: Do it again! Do it again! It tastes so good when it hits your lips
------
Mitch Martin: True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend... :banghead:

Judge Smails
03-05-2005, 03:15 PM
Walter Sobchak: Is this your homework, Larry? Is this your homework, Larry?
The Dude: Look, man...
Walter Sobchak: Dude, please? Is this your homework, Larry?
The Dude: Just ask him about the car.
Walter Sobchak: Is this yours, Larry? Is this your homework, Larry?
The Dude: Is that your car out front?
Walter Sobchak: Is this your homework, Larry?
The Dude: We know it's his f*cking homework! Where's the f*cking money, you little brat?
Walter Sobchak: Look, Larry. Have you ever heard of Vietnam?
The Dude: Oh, for Christ's sake, Walter...
Walter Sobchak: You're entering a world of pain, son. We know that this is your homework. We know that you stole a car.
The Dude: And the f*cking money.
Walter Sobchak: And the f*cking money. And, we know that this is your homework.
The Dude: We're going to cut your dick off, Larry.
Walter Sobchak: You're killing your father, Larry!

Walter Sobchak: Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you f*ck a stranger in the ass!

Jackie Treehorn: People forget the brain is the biggest sex organ.
The Dude: On you maybe.

Nada: You... you look like your face fell in the cheese dip back in 1956.

Jack Burton: Like I told my last wife, I said, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see, and besides... it's all in the reflexes."

Jack Burton: When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Maximus: I knew a man once who said, "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."
Commodus: I wonder, did your friend smile at his own death?
Maximus: You must know. He was your father.

KCChiefsMan
03-05-2005, 03:28 PM
"I have 2 things in this world, my word and my balls, and I don't break either one for NOBODY!"

Bowser
03-05-2005, 04:00 PM
You shouldn't hang me on a hook, Johnny. My father hung me on a hook once.

Once.

mcan
03-05-2005, 04:27 PM
When the fit hits the shan, somebody has to stay home from school...
(Wag The Dog)

Pants
03-05-2005, 04:35 PM
"In this world gone mad, we won't spank the moneky...the monkey will spank us"

Not my fav, but I just watched Jay and Silent Bob yesterday and it was funnt.

Miles
03-05-2005, 05:05 PM
Jack Torrance: You WERE the caretaker here, Mr. Grady.

Delbert Grady: No sir, YOU are the caretaker. You've always been the caretaker. I ought to know: I've always been here.

Jack Torrance: God, I'd give anything for a drink. I'd give my god-damned soul for just a glass of beer.

Miles
03-05-2005, 05:06 PM
Batty: I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Over-Head
03-05-2005, 06:55 PM
Bogart was the master.
With so many increadible lines he said right off teh top of my head i'd say
"What are you birds suck'n around here for anyway?" Maltise Falcon.

Over-Head
03-05-2005, 07:39 PM
I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me.
Bogart- Casablanca

BCD
03-05-2005, 08:54 PM
JULES- I will never forgive your ass for
this shit. This is some ****ed-up
repugnant shit!

VINCENT- Did you ever hear the philosophy
that once a man admits he's wrong,
he's immediately forgiven for all
wrong-doings?
JULES- Man, get outta my face with that
shit! The mother****er who said
that never had to pick up itty-
bitty pieces of skull with his
fingers on account of your dumb
ass.

VINCENT- I got a threshold, Jules. I got a
threshold for the abuse I'll take.
And you're crossin' it. I'm a race
car and you got me in the red.
Redline 7000, that's where you are.
Just know, it's ****in' dangerous
to be drivin' a race car when it's
in the red. It could blow.

JULES- You're gettin' ready to blow? I'm
a mushroom-cloud-layin'
mother****er! Every time my
fingers touch brain I'm "SUPERFLY
T.N.T," I'm the "GUNS OF NAVARONE."
I'm what Jimmie Walker usta talk
about. In fact, what the **** am I
doin' in the back? You're the
mother****er should be on brain
detail. We're tradin'. I'm
washin' windows and you're pickin'
up this ******'s skull.

SCTrojan
03-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Bring a pitcher every 7 minutes until someone passes out. Then bring one every 10.

FloridaChief
03-05-2005, 09:05 PM
"There was this kid that I grew up with. He was younger than me...We did our first work together. Worked our way out of the street. Things were good. We made the most of it...in Prohibition, we ran molasses into Canada. Paid a fortune, your father too. As much as anyone, I loved him and trusted him. Later on, he had an idea to build a city out of a desert stopover for GI's on their way to the West Coast. That kid's name was Moe Greene and the city he invented was Las Vegas. This was a great man, a man of vision and guts and there isn't even a plaque or a signpost or a statue of him in that town. Someone put a bullet through his eye. No one knows who gave the order. When I heard it, I wasn't angry. I knew Moe, I knew he was headstrong, talking loud, saying stupid things. So when he turned up dead, I let it go. And I said to myself, this is the business we've chosen. I didn't ask who gave the order because it had nothing to do with business. The two million in a bag in your room. I'm going in and take a nap. When I wake, (and) the money's on the table, I'll know I have a partner. If it isn't, I'll know I don't."

Crush
03-05-2005, 09:18 PM
"What do you have there? Heroin?"

"Insulin."

"Oh, may I buy some off you?"

Freekofnature
03-05-2005, 09:26 PM
O god it's the Magnum.........

It's beautiful...........

Crush
03-05-2005, 09:34 PM
"What are we preparing ourselves for in life?"

"Death."

Crush
03-05-2005, 09:45 PM
Jules: Goddamn Jimmie, this is some serious gourmet shit. Me an' Vincent woulda been satisfied with freeze-dried Tasters Choice. You spring this gourmet ****in' shit on us. What flavor is this?

Jimmie: Knock it off.

Jules: What?

Jimmie: I'm not a cobb or corn, so you can stop butterin' me up. I don't need you to tell me how good my coffee is. I'm the one who buys it, I know how ****in' good it is. When Bonnie gets shoppin; she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But what's on my mind at this moment isn't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead n***** in my garage.