PDA

View Full Version : I apoligize.

marsaray
03-03-2005, 07:47 PM
I apoligize to KS Smitty. Im sorry for you and your loss. Im also sorry for arguing with people on other threads about this issue.
I will try and post more football related threads in the future.

Saulbadguy
03-03-2005, 07:49 PM
You don't have to post more football related threads, just post in some football related threads. This is a football board. Its not a gay marriage/yu gi oh/star wars/john kerry bashing forum, no matter what anyone tries to tell you.

At least, thats what i've been told. :shrug:

marsaray
03-03-2005, 07:49 PM
You don't have to post more football related threads, just post in some football related threads. This is a football board. Its not a gay marriage/yu gi oh/star wars/john kerry bashing forum, no matter what anyone tries to tell you.

At least, thats what i've been told. :shrug:
Sure.

Iowanian
03-03-2005, 07:51 PM
I think you're just being a wise-ass.

You've still got time to fit in here....but you're not far from doing a cannonball into the gochiefs pool.

|Zach|
03-03-2005, 07:51 PM
Im sorry for you and your life.
Did I read this right?

marsaray
03-03-2005, 07:52 PM
Did I read this right?
I meant loss. Sorry again. I am just a stupid teenager, after all, right?

KCWolfman
03-03-2005, 07:56 PM
Stupid?
Naw, you do very well in school.

Immature, yup (I wonder where you get it?)

I am glad you took the time to do the right thing and apologize. I will link this to the other thread.

KCWolfman
03-03-2005, 07:57 PM
And actually, it is apologize, not apoligize, unless you live in Brooklyn.

bogie
03-03-2005, 07:58 PM
Youngster please. Do your generation a favor and learn respect. We're counting on you to take the reins some day. When you mature and look back on this you will be ashamed of yourself.

marsaray
03-03-2005, 08:01 PM
Youngster please. Do your generation a favor and learn respect. We're counting on you to take the reins some day. When you mature and look back on this you will be ashamed of yourself.
I'm already ashamed i can barely look at myself. Im probably gonna cry. But yeah i probably shouldnt have said those things.

Saulbadguy
03-03-2005, 08:02 PM
:rolleyes:

Count Alex's Wins
I am not marsaray.

marsaray
:rolleyes:
That smily face is a pretty shade of green. Im seriously sorry im just very sarcastic sorry.

dirk digler
03-03-2005, 08:03 PM
I'm already ashamed i can barely look at myself. Im probably gonna cry. But yeah i probably shouldnt have said those things.

I was glad you apologized but after you say this crap now it makes me wonder.

WilliamTheIrish
03-03-2005, 08:04 PM
I think you still need an azz kicking.

Saulbadguy
03-03-2005, 08:05 PM
I was glad you apologized but after you say this crap now it makes me wonder.
I'm pretty sure he was forced to post it, after the things he said earlier.

marsaray
03-03-2005, 08:05 PM
I think you still need an azz kicking.
Well thankyou for the opinion it is america and i respect it. And its not spelled azz just to let you know.

Iowanian
03-03-2005, 08:06 PM
I think I'm going to give Slayer a quarter to give you an atomic Wedgie.

marsaray
03-03-2005, 08:06 PM
Maybe forced but my consious got the best of me. Look im a teenager and im stubborn. I did feel kinda bad about it. Im not sure if i spelt conscience right but that dosnt matter. I figured i couldnt get out of it and i didnt want to apologize.

bogie
03-03-2005, 08:07 PM
He's not apologizing, ban the worthless pile!

dirk digler
03-03-2005, 08:08 PM
Well thankyou for the opinion it is america and i respect it. And its not spelled azz just to let you know.

If I could make a suggestion I think it would be better if you disappear for a while and come back when cooler heads prevail.

keg in kc
marsaray makes me look like a good speller.

marsaray
He's not apologizing, ban the worthless pile!
Well if your gonna do it, do it now. I stand by my apology. Just because im young dosn't mean im not sincere.

Iowanian
03-03-2005, 08:09 PM
"I love you pam. You are in my prayors. Also may the force be with you, young jedi."

That was the wrong damn place to be a jackass....

wolfman.........this is about as far as I'm going and being nice. Maybe you could Tend to this before things turn for the worse?

chiefs4me
03-03-2005, 08:09 PM

asshole...

dirk digler
03-03-2005, 08:10 PM
"I love you pam. You are in my prayors. Also may the force be with you, young jedi."

wolfman.........this is about as far as I'm going and being nice. Maybe you could Tend to this before things turn for the worse?

I agree this needs to handled by Russ before I say some shit I shouldn't say.

Count Alex's Wins
I guess I missed the party...what did marsaray do?

dirk digler
Well if your gonna do it, do it now. I stand by my apology. Just because im young dosn't mean im not sincere.

It is not what you say it is how you say it.

Saulbadguy
03-03-2005, 08:11 PM
I don't really care if he is banned or not. Fact is, he violates several "policies" of this board. It would seem inconsistent, if he were not banned.

dirk digler
03-03-2005, 08:12 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111083&page=4

Iowanian
Russ is the Only reason I haven't yet. That Respect only goes so far on the type of thread he's being a jackass on.

There is a time and place for everything........and Pam's thread isn't it.

KCWolfman

Then you are pretty wrong. Unless you live in my house or are on my phone line, you are pretty much talking out your ass..... again.

Saulbadguy
Well, he doesn't post anything football related for one. All he posts on is political topics, and sometimes makes a thread about his flash movies.

He also made a couple of remarks in very poor taste on a prayer request thread.

Logical
Maybe forced but my consious got the best of me. Look im a teenager and im stubborn. I did feel kinda bad about it. Im not sure if i spelt conscience right but that dosnt matter. I figured i couldnt get out of it and i didnt want to apologize.

I was glad to see your first post, you should of stopped there because now your sincerity is in question.

bogie

You are old enough to know better. Don't hide behind your youth. My 6 year old knows better than this. WOW, if my child grows up with this intelligence, I will be so ashmed.

Saulbadguy
03-03-2005, 08:13 PM
Then you are pretty wrong. Unless you live in my house or are on my phone line, you are pretty much talking out your ass..... again.
Well, he himself said "Maybe forced." Maybe you two should get your stories straight.

|Zach|
03-03-2005, 08:14 PM
Hey I didn't say it...

I don't play that card. Had to get over an age barrier in terms of people respecting me (hasnt worked in all cases ROFL) myself

Count Alex's Wins
03-03-2005, 08:17 PM
Well, he doesn't post anything football related for one. All he posts on is political topics, and sometimes makes a thread about his flash movies.

He also made a couple of remarks in very poor taste on a prayer request thread.

Link?

KCWolfman
03-03-2005, 08:17 PM
Well, he himself said "Maybe forced." Maybe you two should get your stories straight.
Maybe you should kiss my ass before you start judging me as well and calling me a liar as well, dipsh*t.

Again, he was not forced to do anything. He did something stupid. He apologized and (again wrongly) tried to alleviate his error by joking about it. Of course he is posting all kinds of crap as he is being attacked on 20 different fronts. I don't defend his statements at all, but don't be a dumbass and call me a liar, dickhole.

dirk digler
03-03-2005, 08:18 PM
Link?

For the 2nd time, damn your slow. :p

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111083&page=4

Saulbadguy
03-03-2005, 08:20 PM
Maybe you should kiss my ass before you start judging me as well and calling me a liar as well, dipsh*t.

Again, he was not forced to do anything. He did something stupid. He apologized and (again wrongly) tried to alleviate his error by joking about it. Of course he is posting all kinds of crap as he is being attacked on 20 different fronts. I don't defend his statements at all, but don't be a dumbass and call me a liar, dickhole.
:deevee:

Whatever. You are in the wrong on this one. I just posted what I thought to be true, and you went on the defensive.

Chiefnj
03-03-2005, 08:20 PM
Nice move by Russ to try to take the heat and change the subject.

Here's a better idea, kick your kid off the computer for the night and let him think about the crap he has posted.

Count Alex's Wins
03-03-2005, 08:22 PM
Nice move by Russ to try to take the heat and change the subject.

Here's a better idea, kick your kid off the computer for the night and let him think about the crap he has posted.

This is KCW's offspring?

dirk digler
Russ with no disrespect this what he posted just in case you didn't see it

The part I didn't like was the part that I didnt want to apologize.

Iowanian
wolfman..........I think considering what your kid said, people are doing their best to be nice.

He's the one out of line....not Saul.

I don't buy his appology either....you tell me this is sincere

KCWolfman
03-03-2005, 08:23 PM
:deevee:

Whatever. You are in the wrong on this one. I just posted what I thought to be true, and you went on the defensive.
You call me a liar and I am being too defensive?

That makes sense, Duhnise.

Iowanian
03-03-2005, 08:24 PM
Russ.........The kid did make a post Contrary to yours.

"Maybe forced but my consious got the best of me. Look im a teenager and im stubborn. I did feel kinda bad about it. Im not sure if i spelt conscience right but that dosnt matter. I figured i couldnt get out of it and i didnt want to apologize."

I know you're sticking up for your kid.....I respect that....but he's the jerkhole here.

KCWolfman
03-03-2005, 08:25 PM
wolfman..........I think considering what your kid said, people are doing their best to be nice.

I don't disagree with the above at all, Pete. In fact, there is a great deal more to be said on the subject in private with Mark.

My point was that Saul called me a liar regarding Mark's thread. I haven't lied about a single word on this topic, and if the arrogant pisshole can't accept that, he can lick my ballsweat.

Saulbadguy
You call me a liar and I am being too defensive?

That makes sense, Duhnise.
Where did I call you a liar? You are getting your panties in a wad over something very trivial.

You ARE being too defensive. If I implied you are a liar, well, you've called me:

dipshit
dickhole
Duhnise

What else do you have up your sleeve tonight?

Phobia
Russ doesn't need our help to discipline his kid. If you feel some ChiefsPlanet justice is in order, feel free but don't disrespect Russ for his parenting skills. I've met one of his teenage daughters and she was a very well adjusted, very well behaved young lady. Russ knows what he's doing.

|Zach|
03-03-2005, 08:26 PM
The history of father\son psoting tandems in these past months has not been a pretty one.

dirk digler
03-03-2005, 08:26 PM

Shit I thought you were kidding I saw his apology on that thread he must have went and edited it.

Russ that is crossing the line IMO.

Saulbadguy
03-03-2005, 08:28 PM
My point was that Saul called me a liar regarding Mark's thread. I haven't lied about a single word on this topic, and if the arrogant pisshole can't accept that, he can lick my ballsweat.
"arrogant pisshole"

Ok. I will fully accept your word. Its really not that big of a deal to me. I did not mean disrespect to you in any way, I just feel this particular member should not be posting here. At least for a while.

Count Alex's Wins
The history of father\son psoting tandems in these past months has not been a pretty one.

Shut up, son.

dirk digler
Russ doesn't need our help to discipline his kid. If you feel some ChiefsPlanet justice is in order, feel free but don't disrespect Russ for his parenting skills. I've met one of his teenage daughters and she was a very well adjusted, very well behaved young lady. Russ knows what he's doing.

I have the up most respect for Russ and I would never question anyone's parenting skill but this a conflict of interest.

Phobia I believe you should handle this one before it gets out of hand.

Mr. Kotter
:hmmm:

Saulbadguy
Look at the htismaqe/warpaint99 fiasco....jeez.

dirk digler
03-03-2005, 08:29 PM

That is exactly what I was thinking.

keg in kc
Look at the htismaqe/warpaint99 fiasco....jeez.Just because warpaint was calling him "daddy" doesn't mean he's really his son.

Count Alex's Wins
Look at the htismaqe/warpaint99 fiasco....jeez.

Yeah...who knew htismaqe's daddy was such an asshole?

|Zach|
03-03-2005, 08:30 PM
I don't see any need for mod action with any of this situation IMO.

Phobia
03-03-2005, 08:32 PM
I have the up most respect for Russ and I would never question anyone's parenting skill but this a conflict of interest.

Phobia I believe you should handle this one before it gets out of hand.

Nah. I have every confidence Russ can make this more of life lesson than I ever could. WTF am I gonna do - ban him? Neg rep him?

Russ can make him pay. Heh.

KCWolfman
03-03-2005, 08:32 PM
Russ with no disrespect this what he posted just in case you didn't see it

The part I didn't like was the part that I didnt want to apologize.
Didn't being past tense not present. Yes, there are some serious issues here, but I am not going to hack them out on this board. Suffice to say, some downtime will occur from the board for this.

Look, I can't defend his statements. They are way out of line. But I will be damned if I correct my kid on the internet to appease a bunch of faceless entities looking for retribution. I don't think that would qualify me for parent of the year and it is not how I take care of my kids.

seclark
03-03-2005, 08:34 PM
lets just move along people...nothing to see here.
sec

Iowanian
03-03-2005, 08:35 PM
I don't know that anyone actually expected that Russ. I knew you'd do the right thing when you saw it, which is why I, and I'm sure others, did our best to hold off with the online-lynching.

Longterm membership has its priviledges.

KCWolfman
03-03-2005, 08:38 PM
Done is done.

Mark will not be posting for a few days, at least until he comes over and speaks with me directly.

His attitude is out of line and his statements were beyond crass.

Pete - Thanks for your support, yours as well, Phil and Zach and others.

Rest assured it will not happen again.

Freekofnature
03-03-2005, 08:39 PM
young un's are bound to do stupid stuff....I mean extremely stupid stuff.

I just hope he learns from his mistake though.

Saulbadguy
03-03-2005, 08:39 PM
Thanks, Russ.

bogie
03-03-2005, 08:40 PM
Didn't being past tense not present. Yes, there are some serious issues here, but I am not going to hack them out on this board. Suffice to say, some downtime will occur from the board for this.

Look, I can't defend his statements. They are way out of line. But I will be damned if I correct my kid on the internet to appease a bunch of faceless entities looking for retribution. I don't think that would qualify me for parent of the year and it is not how I take care of my kids.

I don't know you or your kid. I didn't even know the kid had a parent on this board. It sounds like you have this under control. When I said I would be ashamed if my kid grew up like this I was trying to throw guilt toward the kid hoping he would snap out of it. I didn't mean to disrespect your parenting skills. Kids will f*ck up. I'm glad you're there to handle it.

dirk digler
03-03-2005, 08:40 PM

Thanks Russ I would never expect you to go into all of that on here. I respect you as a parent and having a daughter who is just becoming a teenager I am starting to understand what I was like when I was that age.

What is done is done lets move on and talk about more important things like how Carl is going to fug up and be a cheap ass and not sign any FA's this year. That should get some of you going again.

Phobia
03-03-2005, 08:43 PM
Thanks Russ I would never expect you to go into all of that on here. I respect you as a parent and having a daughter who is just becoming a teenager I am starting to understand what I was like when I was that age.

You were unbearable when you started to sprout boobies, dude.

KCWolfman
03-03-2005, 08:43 PM
Thanks, Russ.
Saul - My PUBLIC apologies to you. As you don't have kids, you don't realize what a soft spot that subject can be. I assure you, and anyone who has spent anytime with me on this board can attest, my kids will not get away with anything for any amount of time. I just am not very public about the situations and their resolve.

dirk digler
03-03-2005, 08:44 PM
You were unbearable when you started to sprout boobies, dude.

Those aren't boobies, those are man boobies.

Phobia
03-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Those aren't boobies, those are man boobies.

Whatever you call 'em, great rack.

|Zach|
03-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Pete - Thanks for your support, yours as well, Phil and Zach and others.

Send over some hollendise sauce. My support does not come cheap bitch.

Saulbadguy
03-03-2005, 08:46 PM
Saul - My PUBLIC apologies to you. As you don't have kids, you don't realize what a soft spot that subject can be. I assure you, and anyone who has spent anytime with me on this board can attest, my kids will not get away with anything for any amount of time. I just am not very public about the situations and their resolve.
And mine to you. I in no way meant any disrespect to your parenting abilities. I was out of line with my comments in the beginning, but as a young one my self, I speak without thinking about what I say. IMO, you did the right thing.

dirk digler
03-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Can we all kiss and make up now.

KCWolfman
03-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Send over some hollendise sauce. My support does not come cheap bitch.
The ribeye was much better, IMO. Beth didn't make the hollandaise from scratch, so I was ripped off.

Besides, you know my kid will just drink the stuff before you get it.

Mr. Kotter
03-03-2005, 08:50 PM
.... I speak without thinking about what I say. .....

You should be sorry. Lord knows none of the rest of us ever do that around here. :shake:

:)

Freekofnature
03-03-2005, 08:50 PM
Can we all kiss and make up now.
Naw I still hate all of you.

|Zach|
03-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Cool, we are all friends again. I hate seeing posters I like fight. Not as fun as people piling on to Warpaint. Lets all have some beer!

http://peter-marina.com/school_friends.jpg

|Zach|
03-03-2005, 08:52 PM
The ribeye was much better, IMO. Beth didn't make the hollandaise from scratch, so I was ripped off.

Besides, you know my kid will just drink the stuff before you get it.
It was all good.

dirk digler
03-03-2005, 08:53 PM
I love you guys. :redface:

Count Alex's Wins
03-03-2005, 08:53 PM
Cool, we are all friends again. I hate seeing posters I like fight. Not as fun as people piling on to Warpaint. Lets all have some beer!

http://peter-marina.com/school_friends.jpg

Is that Taco in the blue adidas shirt?

JazzzLovr
03-03-2005, 08:54 PM
I assure you, and anyone who has spent anytime with me on this board can attest, my kids will not get away with anything for any amount of time. I just am not very public about the situations and their resolve.

I'll vouch for that.

ChiTown
03-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Is that Taco in the blue adidas shirt?

ROFL

rep

|Zach|
03-03-2005, 08:57 PM
I'll vouch for that.
I would like to object to that voucher.

It is my experience that Tammie would never shut her own yapper enough to be able to experience or evaluate someone else's personality or mannerisms.

I call BS.

Count Alex's Wins
03-03-2005, 08:58 PM
ROFL

rep

From left to right:

Phobia, ENDelt260, Taco John, Raiderhader.

keg in kc
03-03-2005, 08:58 PM
No doubt. Tammie the Mouth.

Phobia
03-03-2005, 09:01 PM
No doubt. Tammie the Mouth.

We used to call her Tammie the Throat.....

same diff...

|Zach|
03-03-2005, 09:02 PM

same diff...
Not really, when the throat was out of the equation the party was over.

Everyone involved knew it.

keg in kc
I thought it was Tammie the Tonsil, 'cause of that weird vibro-massage thing she did with it.

But I digress.

Frazod
Hey, Russ, if you give me a couple of weeks to let my beard grow in full, I'll come down and beat his ass for you.

He'll think you did it, but your conscience will be clear. :evil:

KCWolfman
03-03-2005, 09:03 PM

same diff...
That's what you were writing in the bathroom stall.

KCWolfman
03-03-2005, 09:03 PM
Hey, Russ, if you give me a couple of weeks to let my beard grow in full, I'll come down and beat his ass for you.

He'll think you did it, but your conscience will be clear. :evil:
Hmmmm, dammit, I don't know if I am wrong because I thought it was a good idea or wrong just to laugh.

Frazod
03-03-2005, 09:04 PM
Hmmmm, dammit, I don't know if I am wrong because I thought it was a good idea or wrong just to laugh.

Bit of both, perhaps? :D

Phobia
03-03-2005, 09:04 PM
I thought it was Tammie the Tonsil, 'cause of that weird vibro-massage thing she did with it.

But I digress.

Well, it was Tammie the Tonsil until I accidentally removed 'em. Why do you think they call me Dr. Phildo?

KCWolfman
03-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Well, it was Tammie the Tonsil until I accidentally removed 'em. Why do you think they call me Dr. Phildo?
Because you need a fake appendage to compensate?

keg in kc
03-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Why do you think they call me Dr. Phildo?Dr. Phildo? I thought it was Dr. Phillatio, since you'd taught her everything she knows. But not everything you know.

|Zach|
03-03-2005, 09:08 PM
http://www.uterinefibroids.com/images/doctor.gif

Phobia
03-03-2005, 09:08 PM
I got nut'n. :D

Next thread.

dirk digler
03-03-2005, 09:12 PM
I got nut'n. :D

Next thread.

So I hear. ;)

KS Smitty
03-06-2005, 01:19 AM
marsaray, I accept your apology, whether or not you really feel that way or not. I know you have 2 good parents and evidently haven't faced the loss of a close loved one yet.

I would also like to thank all the planet members who attempted to make you understand how hurtful your words were. Unfortunately time will show you the error of our ways.

Peace young man.