PDA

View Full Version : The "How obsessed are Hugh?" free agent quiz

tk13
03-03-2005, 06:58 PM
As a service to ChiefsPlanet. We regularly monitor our members' health during these trying free agent times. Take some time out of your busy surfing to complete this quiz and see just how obsessed you are with this year's free agent frenzy.

Scoring: Choose one answer from the multiple choice, the number next to each response corresponds to how many points to give yourself for each answer. (Ex: If you chooser answer #1, give yourself 1 point, choose #2 and give yourself 2 points, etc). Add up your total points at the end of the quiz to find out just how obsessed you are. More points equals MORE OBSESSION! Good luck.

--------------------------------------

A. You are currently posting from...

1.) My computer at home.
2.) My place of work.
3.) A certified mental institution.
4.) The trunk of Kendrell Bell's limo.

B. Since the beginning of free agency you've gotten how many hours of sleep?

1.) 8 hours a night. I gotta have my sleep.
2.) 6 hours a night. I need more but I'm getting by.
3.) 6 hours total. Folgers has just sent you a check to pay for your new bladder.
4.) You haven't worked or slept for 2 days and are so delirious you begin to wonder if Psicosis is actually Martin Short.

C. You and the wife/signifcant other are feeling "in the mood". You...

1.) Cook them dinner and light some candles before doing the deed to make it romantic.
2.) Go to the bedroom and do the dirty deed, quickly. SportsCenter is on in 5 minutes. Priorities man, priorities.
3.) Put on a cardboard crown from Burger King and make her call you King Carl.
4.) Get excited and scream "LET'S PLAY HIDE THE SAMARI!"

D. You get a phone call. It is most likely...

1.) A telemarketer.
2.) One of your friends calling to shoot the bull on football talk.
3.) Mrs. Litwack from down the street cussing at you for running over her flower bed with your car when you heard Ty Law was coming to visit KC on the radio.
4.) The bank calling you to ask how you plan to clear a check for 37 million dollars to a Mr. Edgerton Hartwell.

E. You're at the dinner table when the wife sets a plate in front of you that has Meat Loaf, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans. You....

1.) Say "looks delicious" and chow down.
2.) Take your food into the living room so you can watch Savannah State play Arizona Cosmetology College on ESPN 2 and stay glued to the Bottom Line.
3.) Yell "What? No Rolle?!"
4.) Throw the plate through the window and scream "MASHED POTATOES? WOMAN! WHERE ARE MY TATER TROTS?"

siberian khatru
03-03-2005, 07:00 PM
Shameless rep bait if I ever saw it.

keg in kc
03-03-2005, 07:02 PM
------------------------------------

A. You are currently posting from...

1.) My computer at home.

B. Since the beginning of free agency you've gotten how many hours of sleep?

1.) 8 hours a night. I gotta have my sleep.

C. You and the wife/signifcant other are feeling "in the mood". You...

0.) I'm single with no intentions.

D. You get a phone call. It is most likely...

1.) A telemarketer.

E. You're at the dinner table when the wife sets a plate in front of you that has Meat Loaf, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans. You....

I'm single, but this one fits
2.) Take your food into the living room so you can watch Savannah State play Arizona Cosmetology College on ESPN 2 and stay glued to the Bottom Line.

That's 5 total. I'm healthy!

milkman
03-03-2005, 07:13 PM
I scored a 7.
Perfectly healthy, Dammit Carl!

Douche Baggins
03-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Tater Trots? ROFL

Ultra Peanut
03-04-2005, 04:29 AM
4.) Throw the plate through the window and scream "MASHED POTATOES? WOMAN! WHERE ARE MY TATER TROTS?"Sweet.