PDA

View Full Version : Weekend is coming. Gotta go visit the MIL

cowboy_big_rich
03-03-2005, 09:03 PM
but then we are gonnato do some things dad wants to do after that!

anyone have plans?

ChiefsFire
03-03-2005, 09:04 PM
with ur MIL???? not this weekend

KCWolfman
03-03-2005, 09:06 PM
Maybe with a MILF, but I don't know if that is your MIL.

cowboy_big_rich
03-03-2005, 09:11 PM
Maybe with a MILF, but I don't know if that is your MIL.

I would hope you don't want to see my M-I-L

she is 87 and in a nursing home

ChiefsFire
03-03-2005, 09:12 PM

he goes for those "mature" ladies

Phobia
03-03-2005, 09:12 PM

I love it when she takes her teeth out, though....

ChiefsFire
03-03-2005, 09:13 PM
I love it when she takes her teeth out, though....
gumjobs are awesommme

KCWolfman
03-03-2005, 09:13 PM

Does she have money?

ChiefsFire
03-03-2005, 09:14 PM
Does she have money?
thats just wrong......... :harumph:

Phobia
03-03-2005, 09:15 PM
I'm just kidding, Rich.

I don't have any current plans for the weekend. Just trying to get over that week long flu bug and take it from there.

cowboy_big_rich
03-03-2005, 09:15 PM
On a serious note, she has been a pretty good mother in law. She never was quick to judge and never thought her baby was perfect. In fact I sometimes think she is a little hard on her daughter.

KCWolfman
03-03-2005, 09:17 PM
On a serious note, she has been a pretty good mother in law. She never was quick to judge and never thought her baby was perfect. In fact I sometimes think she is a little hard on her daughter.
My In Laws are fantastic. After 9 years, I feel like I am their son as much as I am my natural mother's.

Now if they just learn to use a computer and stop having me stop by to show them things like how to open attachments, everything will be perfect.

cowboy_big_rich
03-03-2005, 09:22 PM
Does she have money?

hehe

naw

the wife and I buy her things she needs she had to give up her house and car when she went into the nursing home.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
03-03-2005, 09:25 PM
Weekend plans?

Writing, sleeping, writing, more writing, maybe some sleep, and then more writing until I pass out.

God, I hate being behind schedule. :banghead:

(oh yeah, checking in here from time to time to see who we have/haven't signed and watching the various states of euphoria/meltdown)

Skip Towne
03-03-2005, 09:30 PM
Skip gets mentioned in 5..4..3..2..

cowboy_big_rich
03-03-2005, 09:31 PM
Weekend plans?

Writing, sleeping, writing, more writing, maybe some sleep, and then more writing until I pass out.

God, I hate being behind schedule. :banghead:

(oh yeah, checking in here from time to time to see who we have/haven't signed and watching the various states of euphoria/meltdown)

what ya writing

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
03-03-2005, 09:37 PM
My second Gauntlet novel. It's due to the editor on the 25th of March. I got behind because the licensor decided to relook the proposal halfway through the process. After being on hold for nine weeks, they sent it back with no comments. :banghead:

And, of course, my deadline did NOT get extended.

As soon as I get done with it, I start work on a Star Trek Novella which I have to turn in by the first of July. After that, I need to finish up an original novel and see if I can find an agent to shop it around.

(Oh, BTW, I'm a tech writer in real life, so this novel stuff is done on the evenings/weekends/vacations/etc.)