PDA

View Full Version : Maslowski is a NUT!!!!

ChiefsAlltheWay
12-05-2000, 11:01 AM
He was a maniac out there. I loved that ST hit he put on the Pats kick returner.

BAM!!!!

Stopped him dead in his tracks.

Someone else posted in another thread that he was one of the only ones out there playing to win. i agree. He was pumped for the game. I wish our whole team played with that fire.

Unfortunately, I forgot about the Thursday night game and missed the deadline to put "maddog" in my Fantasy football lineup.

CHIEF1
12-05-2000, 11:04 AM
How 'bout the slo-mo replay showing the sweat and spit flying off of the poor guys body?!?
Maz comes to play every time! Awesome!!<P>

Gaz
12-05-2000, 11:08 AM
I also loved the way he stopped Faulk on 3rd and goal early in the game. And even more than that, did you see him freaking out on the sidelines during the last possession? He was trying to get everyone fired up. He was about to go out there and QB the final drive himself. When we lost, he was sooo pi$$ed!!!

ChiefsAlltheWay
12-05-2000, 11:11 AM
Yeah, the camera on him after the game was awesome. The man was fit to be tied. It's been awhile since I've seen that kind of emotion on the sideline. I think he could become a defensive leader really soon (esp. if Hasty isn't with us next season)

ChiefsAlltheWay
12-05-2000, 11:18 AM
Dare I say........Romo-esque???

Logical
12-05-2000, 01:08 PM
You gotta love a guy who plays with that kind of passion.

CHIEF1
12-05-2000, 01:16 PM
BD, we need about five more guys like him!<BR>

Yosef_Malkovitch
12-05-2000, 04:16 PM
cormac, I wish that he did go out there and QB the last drive. I am sure that he would have known that the pass had to be in the endzone, or on the sideline. Then again, he might have won it on that stupid QB draw. I have a feeling that he would not have been denied on that play.

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28

Griese Fan
12-06-2000, 09:28 AM
Romoesque?
How about Butkisesque instead?
the milkman
doesn't think Maz needs pills to be this way

TEX
12-06-2000, 09:48 AM
I'm thinking MAZ should become the short yardage tailback....

and MLB next year!