PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Offense gets dissed

melbar
03-04-2005, 03:23 AM
I was on the road tonight and heard JT and the brick talking about how the Chiefs offense is the 3rd or 4th best in the DIVISION!!
They claim the Raiders have the best O now because of Moss , and even went so far as to laugh at a Chiefs fan who called in to differ saying it wasnt even close!! The Chiefs have had the #1 or 2 ranked O in the league the past 2 years , and Moss and Lamont Jordan have suddenly catapulted them past us? Other than Morten , we should have basically the same starters that have kicked tail the past few years featuring the best line , TE , and RB in the league. The Raiders add the when he wants to show up best WR in the league and everyone is suddenly on the silver and black wagon? Unbelieveable... :rolleyes:

Count Alex's Losses
03-04-2005, 03:24 AM
What a bunch of garbage.

The simple fact is that neither the Raiders or the Broncos will be as good as us or San Diego until they both get a premiere QB and RB.

tk13
03-04-2005, 03:27 AM
JT the Brick is a Raider fan....

beer bacon
03-04-2005, 03:29 AM
The Vikings couldn't seem to get pass 26 ppg with Moss and Culpepper, and Collins is no Culpepper.

Count Alex's Losses
03-04-2005, 03:33 AM
The Vikings couldn't seem to get pass 26 ppg with Moss and Culpepper, and Collins is no Culpepper.

Just goes to show you how important a top-notch running threat is. Having beast-****ers on the offensive line doesn't hurt, either.

melbar
03-04-2005, 03:45 AM
Randy May catch some desperation lobs , but untill passes actually get completed , or a running game evolves they're still not in our league offensively.

Nightfyre
03-04-2005, 03:46 AM
Randy May catch some desperation lobs , but untill passes actually get completed , or a running game evolves they're still not in our league offensively.
I mean, all rolle has to do is keep about 6 ft away from moss and he should be able to make a play on it because chances are it will be closer to him than moss.

beer bacon
03-04-2005, 03:59 AM
Early prediction:

Eddie K. will have more yards then Porter next season.

Nightfyre
03-04-2005, 04:00 AM
Early prediction:

Eddie K. will have more yards then Porter next season.
Early prediction... Eddie will fumble at least 4x because he gets caught up to and the ball is batted out from behind... :sigh:

beer bacon
03-04-2005, 04:02 AM
Early prediction... Eddie will fumble at least 4x because he gets caught up to and the ball is batted out from behind... :sigh:

Fortunately those yards still count :shake:

Nightfyre
03-04-2005, 04:06 AM
Fortunately those yards still count :shake:
hey it happened once in 03, 2x in 04, therefore 4x in 05....

Count Alex's Losses

Come on man. He did it twice last year. I'd say he learned his lesson.

Nightfyre
better late than never... :rolleyes:

beer bacon
03-04-2005, 04:07 AM

What the hell is up with our guys and fumbling after big gains. Priest did in the Indi playoff game, Morton has done, and Kennison does it. Didn't Hall fumble on a near return for a TD last year too?

Ari Chi3fs
03-04-2005, 04:14 AM
yEAH, JT the Prick is an idiot. I dont like listening to him at all. He likes the Yankees, Lakers, and Raiders. Fugg him.

Nightfyre
03-04-2005, 04:16 AM
yEAH, JT the Prick is an idiot. I dont like listening to him at all. He likes the Yankees, Lakers, and Raiders. Fugg him.
what a wierd combination....

Count Alex's Losses
03-04-2005, 04:18 AM
what a wierd combination....

Clearly a bandwagon basketball/baseball fan who jumped on the Raiders bandwagon in the 80s....

Count Alex's Losses
03-04-2005, 04:19 AM
What the hell is up with our guys and fumbling after big gains. Priest did in the Indi playoff game, Morton has done, and Kennison does it. Didn't Hall fumble on a near return for a TD last year too?

SD game...

It's the Chiefs curse...

DaWolf
03-04-2005, 04:54 AM
JT the Brick is a Raider fan....
He's not only a Faider fan, he worked for them too, doing their pregame telecasts. He's nothing more than another Al Davis stooge...

Ultra Peanut
03-04-2005, 05:09 AM
JT the Brick wishes he could be Jim Rome, but he's too dumb and worthless.

tomahawk kid
03-04-2005, 08:09 AM
JT the Dick is an assclown of epic proportions.

He 's probably one of those f#cking losers dressed up like Skelator in the Brown Star...I mean Black Hole on Sundays......

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 08:14 AM
He's not only a Faider fan, he worked for them too, doing their pregame telecasts. He's nothing more than another Al Davis stooge...

Christian Okoye works the Raiders preseason... :hmmm:

petegz28
03-04-2005, 08:15 AM
Well when I see the other 3 in our division pulling thier Center around the edges and their QB's 15 yards down field putting Safteys and Corners on their ass then maybe they can start to hold a candle to our "O".

VonneMarie
03-04-2005, 08:16 AM
JT The Brick wasn't on lastnight... it was two loser brothers (Thompsons) that said that.

jynni
03-04-2005, 08:27 AM

It seemed like there was a string of games last season in which a player fumbled after a long gain.

It got to the point where I was yelling "Don't Fumble" at the TV everytime a receiver looked like he was going for more yards after a catch.

The best part was when towards the end of the season, Kennison wrapped both arms around the ball while crossing the five yard line.

beavis
03-04-2005, 08:58 AM
I got two words for him, Jimmy Raye.

End of discussion.

InChiefsHell
03-04-2005, 09:19 AM

Well, yeah, Priest fumbled in the Indy game, but it was one of those hit by two guys one from behind while being spun things...Priest hardly ever fumbles, so as far as I'm concerned, he's allowed...

The Hall thing was just freakin' weird...the ball popped out of his hands without anyone touching him on like the 6 yard line...curse of the Chiefs, cuz we would have won the game had the score been there... :shake:

Braincase
03-04-2005, 09:20 AM
After a week of two-a-days with Moss, Kerry Collins will be back on the sauce.

Ebolapox
03-04-2005, 09:22 AM
just for the record, it wasn't JT who said it... the thompson brothers were replacing him last night, and I heard it (was driving home from my fiance's apt.)...

eh, I felt like calling up and saying "TWELVE INTERCEPTIONS IN FOUR GAMES"

-EB-

Straight, No Chaser
03-04-2005, 10:00 AM
just for the record, it wasn't JT who said it... the thompson brothers were replacing him last night, and I heard it (was driving home from my fiance's apt.)...

eh, I felt like calling up and saying "TWELVE INTERCEPTIONS IN FOUR GAMES"

-EB-

EBOLA has the record straight.

I think he goes by "JT the Brick" not "JT and the Brick."

The Brick has always seemed to be the most critical of Bay Area teams. He may hype the Raiders acquisitions a bit but that's probably just to get those numb nuts to call in. Doesn't sound like something he would say. If anything he would be challenging Raiders Nation by saying they need to prove they have the best offense in the division.

I heard Thompson Brothers too and they seemed burned out about having to fill in for The Brick. They were talking out of their arses.

--->