PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know of a summary of available free agents and salary expectations?

Rain Man
03-04-2005, 11:40 AM
It's probably around here somewhere, but I just can't find it.

What I'm looking for is a list that shows each available free agent, along with the money they are expected to attract.

The first person who provides this will receive a free autographed photo of me.

CosmicPal
03-04-2005, 11:41 AM
It's not going to be a nudie, is it?

For gawd's sake, I don't want a nudie of you on the beach with your beemer.

JakeT
03-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Posted in another but got no responses -- What do people think of Derrick Burgess from Philly. He's young and had monster game against Atlanta

Rain Man
03-04-2005, 12:03 PM
I don't know much about Derrick Burgess, JakeT, other than the one good game.

That's one of the reasons I'm wanting to see a complete list. For the price of a Ty Law, can we get a Hartwell, a Burgess, and a Baxter? What's our shopping budget and what the prices?

And cosmic, there are already enough naked pictures of me on the Internet. I don't intend to add new ones to the inventory.

Kclee
03-04-2005, 12:10 PM
I don't know much about Derrick Burgess, JakeT, other than the one good game.

That's one of the reasons I'm wanting to see a complete list. For the price of a Ty Law, can we get a Hartwell, a Burgess, and a Baxter? What's our shopping budget and what the prices?

And cosmic, there are already enough naked pictures of me on the Internet. I don't intend to add new ones to the inventory.

Here's the list, but no expected money, just ranked.

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=196&p=9&c=12&nid=83&lnid=83

Ari Chi3fs
03-04-2005, 01:24 PM
i still cant believe that Carl couldnt do better than 5 year $15 million for Trotter. Shit.