PDA

View Full Version : Trotter to leave KC without deal...yet

gcgopher
03-04-2005, 12:03 PM
www.Rotoworld.com posted this a little bit ago. They're usually a pretty reliable source. Looks like the negotiations continue....

Jeremiah Trotter - LB - Eagles

Jeremiah Trotter and the Chiefs were still ''talking numbers'' but it appears he'll leave Kansas City without a deal.
Seattle and Atlanta are also interested. It's starting to look doubtful Philadelphia will pay to keep their best run stopper. Mar. 4 - 12:03 pm et

Kendrell Bell - LB - Steelers

Kendrell Bell will visit with the Eagles today.
If Philadelphia loses Jeremiah Trotter, Bell would be an excellent (and younger) replacement. We're not sure the Eagles will be willing to pay Bell his asking price. But in Philadelphia's defense, he'd be a top IDP option again. Mar. 4 - 12:00 pm et
Source: Philadelphia Inquirer

KILLER_CLOWN
03-04-2005, 12:06 PM
Someone please post here and tell me that they are surprised, because i'm not. Surprised..no-Pissed..YES! :banghead:

Cochise
03-04-2005, 12:07 PM
If we sign Hartwell it's a dead issue.

King_Chief_Fan
Someone please post here and tell me that they are surprised, because i'm not. Surprised..no-Pissed..YES! :banghead:
not surprised of pissed, provided the Chiefs get Hartwell.
I like the Hartwell option much better.

Woodrow Call
I hope that by Trotter and Bell leaving it means that Hartwell is ours. Every MLB but Hartwell is on the move. I think that is good. :thumb:

KILLER_CLOWN
03-04-2005, 12:10 PM
I hope that by Trotter and Bell leaving it means that Hartwell is ours. Every MLB but Hartwell is on the move. I think that is good. :thumb:

We shall see but I don't see it as a good sign that all were asked to stay another night and they are dropping like flies now.

Kerberos
03-04-2005, 12:11 PM

I hope this turns out ... I am about at my witts end WAITING for something..... ANYTHING ..... to f**king happen. :banghead:

DAMMIT CARL.... :cuss:

Woodrow Call
03-04-2005, 12:18 PM
I hope this turns out ... I am about at my witts end WAITING for something..... ANYTHING ..... to f**king happen. :banghead:

DAMMIT CARL.... :cuss:

Me too but it sure the hell is better than last year. I am just happy to see life at Arrowhead this year.

That being said if Hartwell leaves with nothing I will be crushed. I have been sucked into the idea of Hartwell and Rolle anything less will be a slight disappointment.

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 12:23 PM
We shall see but I don't see it as a good sign that all were asked to stay another night and they are dropping like flies now.

Dropping like flies? ROFL

You know how many of the guys we have brought in have signed somewhere else?

ZERO.

foxman
03-04-2005, 12:24 PM
Hartwell & Rolle would whip a$$

KILLER_CLOWN
03-04-2005, 12:26 PM
Dropping like flies? ROFL

You know how many of the guys we have brought in have signed somewhere else?

ZERO.

Here I'll guide you how many times in the last 5 years has a FA come in here, left and signed somewhere else. The only conclusion I can draw from a FA leaving is THEY WON'T SIGN HERE. Mccardell,Dougla$$ BLAH BLAH BLAH! I want ANSWERS TODAY CARL or YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUR FIIIIIIIIIIREEEEEEEDDDDDDDD! :harumph:

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 12:34 PM
Here I'll guide you how many times in the last 5 years has a FA come in here, left and signed somewhere else. The only conclusion I can draw from a FA leaving is THEY WON'T SIGN HERE. Mccardell,Dougla$$ BLAH BLAH BLAH! I want ANSWERS TODAY CARL or YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUR FIIIIIIIIIIREEEEEEEDDDDDDDD! :harumph:

Derrick Alexander signed here after visiting other places. I'm sure there's more.

Stop being such a pansy.

The Bad Guy
03-04-2005, 12:34 PM
This site is just like KFFL - it doesn't break any news.

They have no link attributed to their story, thus making it a guess from what they read from all the stories this morning.

ChiTown
03-04-2005, 12:36 PM
Derrick Alexander signed here after visiting other places. I'm sure there's more.

Stop being such a pansy.

Derrick Alexander!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRgh :banghead:

I was having a great day 'til I heard that pussies name..........

KILLER_CLOWN
03-04-2005, 12:39 PM

Stop being such a pansy.

WELCOME to 10 years ago pansy ass, now go kiss carl's butt so you can have a $500 bottle of wine too.

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 12:41 PM
WELCOME to 10 years ago pansy ass, now go kiss carl's butt so you can have a $500 bottle of wine too.

10 years ago? Somebody can add "inability to tell time" to the list of personal traits...

KILLER_CLOWN
03-04-2005, 12:43 PM
10 years ago? Somebody can add "inability to tell time" to the list of personal traits...

slightly out of proportion for sure but c'mon DA? That dude is painting houses now.

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 12:46 PM
slightly out of proportion for sure but c'mon DA? That dude is painting houses now.

It was your argument that was based on sweeping generalities (you said "a free agent" not "a good free agent").

The Bad Guy
03-04-2005, 12:47 PM
The Seahawks are expecting Trotter in Saturday so if we don't get a deal done tonight I think he's gone.

Count Alex's Losses
03-04-2005, 12:48 PM
The Seahawks are expecting Trotter in Saturday so if we don't get a deal done tonight I think he's gone.

Rather have Hartwell anyway.

Gaz
03-04-2005, 12:49 PM
I wish Trotter and his decrepit knees well, as long as they do not land in the AFC West.

xoxo~
Gaz
Waving goodbye with a pleasant smile.

KILLER_CLOWN
03-04-2005, 12:50 PM
It was your argument that was based on sweeping generalities (you said "a free agent" not "a good free agent").

:LOL: So just how long are we to remain calm? I mean i'm not a carl hater but jeez we had a couple of these guys hook, line and sinker and Carl's lowballing isn't getting it done in the early FA signing period. Feel free to bring this back up if by some miracle we land 1 or 2 of these guys.

rfolso
03-04-2005, 12:50 PM
According to 810 at 12:10 pm Friday, Trotter, and Hartwell are both still here.

rfolso
03-04-2005, 12:51 PM
Sign, sign, sign!

Lzen
03-04-2005, 12:51 PM
FYI, I believe DA was signed in 1998. So, that would make it 7 years ago.

ptlyon
03-04-2005, 12:52 PM
According to 810 at 12:10 pm Friday, Trotter, and Hartwell are both still here.

Is KCI shut down or something?

Hey Guys - Go Greyhound

keg in kc
03-04-2005, 12:52 PM
Derrick Alexander signed here after visiting other places.I should kick your ass for speaking that f*cking name. Way to ruin my friday. Let's have a discussion about the greatness that is Donnie Edward$ while we're at it, totally trash my weekend.

The Bad Guy
03-04-2005, 12:53 PM
I wish Trotter and his decrepit knees well, as long as they do not land in the AFC West.

xoxo~
Gaz

Trotter's "2 decrepit knees" are better than the 4 knees of Monty Biesel and Kawika Mitchell.

Coach
03-04-2005, 12:53 PM
Eagles lock up Trotter in five-year deal

Jay Glazer / FOXSports.com
Posted: 2 minutes ago

One of the defensive leaders of the NFC champion Eagles has decided to return to the nest.
FOXSports.com has learned the Eagles have agreed to terms on a new five-year deal with Pro Bowl linebacker Jeremiah Trotter.

Trotter spent Thursday in Kansas City despite having an offer on the table from the Eagles. And Philadelphia had scheduled a visit with former Steelers linebacker Kendrell Bell for Friday, but his services will obviously no longer be necessary.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3438704

The Bad Guy
03-04-2005, 12:54 PM
Well now that's settled, go after Hartwell.

Rausch
03-04-2005, 12:56 PM
Eagles lock up Trotter in five-year deal

Jay Glazer / FOXSports.com
Posted: 2 minutes ago

One of the defensive leaders of the NFC champion Eagles has decided to return to the nest.
FOXSports.com has learned the Eagles have agreed to terms on a new five-year deal with Pro Bowl linebacker Jeremiah Trotter.

Trotter spent Thursday in Kansas City despite having an offer on the table from the Eagles. And Philadelphia had scheduled a visit with former Steelers linebacker Kendrell Bell for Friday, but his services will obviously no longer be necessary.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3438704

Damn. I was wanting him over Hartwell...

Count Alex's Losses
03-04-2005, 12:57 PM

xoxo~
Gaz

Gaz,

Here's a higher-quality version of your avatar. Please make use of it. Thankyou.

http://img56.exs.cx/img56/5530/muppetdr8na.jpg

xoxo~
GoChiefs
Can't stand pixelated avatars

KILLER_CLOWN
03-04-2005, 12:58 PM
We had better hope that Bell is still wearing his DT jersey.

The Bad Guy
03-04-2005, 01:00 PM
We had better hope that Bell is still wearing his DT jersey.

I hope Kendrell Bell is wearing another jersey.

Give me Hartwell and his completely healthy resume.

Count Alex's Losses
03-04-2005, 01:01 PM
Trotter has agreed to a 5-year deal with Philly. Per 810.

Gaz
03-04-2005, 01:08 PM
gochiefs-

Thanks.

xoxo~
Gaz
De-pixelated, and much happier for it.

ptlyon
03-04-2005, 01:12 PM
gochiefs-

Thanks.

For that I vote we change Gaz'z name to Gazalupagus.

Coach
03-04-2005, 01:14 PM
Not only Trotter left, but Hartwell did as well, from 810.

Dwight is still @ Arrowhead.

They say that Hartwell's meeting supposedly "went well" and they had the feeling that Trotter's meeting didn't.

Sounds like a bunch of horse s**t to me.

Gaz
03-04-2005, 01:15 PM
I didn’t even notice I was “Gazarus” until two days after the fact.

xoxo~
Gaz
Not the most observant kid on the bus.

Saulbadguy
03-04-2005, 01:18 PM
I'm surprised Gaz wasn't enraged by the name change.

Gaz
03-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Thick skin, baby.

Of course, it has to be thick to contain the fat layers underneath.

xoxo~
Gaz
Seldom outraged, mostly amused.

ptlyon
03-04-2005, 01:20 PM
I'm surprised Gaz wasn't enraged by the name change.

There's only one thing that gets enraged with Gaz, and that is when his prescription of Valtrex runs out.

Gaz
03-04-2005, 01:22 PM
There's only one thing that gets enraged with Gaz, and that is when his prescription of Valtrex runs out.

I had to Google “Valtrex.”

xoxo~
Gaz
Symptom-free for a while now.

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 02:05 PM
:LOL: So just how long are we to remain calm? I mean i'm not a carl hater but jeez we had a couple of these guys hook, line and sinker and Carl's lowballing isn't getting it done in the early FA signing period. Feel free to bring this back up if by some miracle we land 1 or 2 of these guys.

Carl's lowballing? I'm interested in knowing what has been offered, since you apparently know.