PDA

View Full Version : Three of the top FA's were at Arrowhead for 48 hours and no deal?

Tuckdaddy
03-04-2005, 11:09 AM
That's beyond pathedic. What the hell is wrong Carl? He's a total wastoid as a CEO. Does he not know after 15 freak'in years that when FA's get on a plane to leeve you probably will not get them. All it takes is one phone call to sign and FA. Teams will call all three of the, offer more cash and sign them that day.

We will be stuck with lower level FA's.

Cochise
03-04-2005, 11:09 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

tyton75
03-04-2005, 11:10 AM
Whats the Over/Under on how many of these threads we are going to see today?

Bootlegged
03-04-2005, 11:11 AM
Did you know that Carl isn't even AT Arrowhead today? He's in NJ at an awards banquet.

Cochise
03-04-2005, 11:11 AM

I dunno, I'm sad that I can't give out any more rep for 24 hours though.

shaneo69
03-04-2005, 11:13 AM
I'm still waiting to hear if any of these guys have agreed to Carl's request to hold off signing a contract until June when Carl can clear some more cap space and offer more money.

If these guys really wanted to play in KC, they'd wait until after the draft when all the really good free agents finally decide to sign for less money.

Tuckdaddy
03-04-2005, 11:14 AM

Give me a reason not to write these threads? Like news the Chiefs have done something besides let FA's walk out the door. Maybe Arrowhead One drive should read the planet and really get serious.

We wooooooooooooooo'd FA's, great accomplishment. Did we give a deal they would sign? NO!

Rausch
03-04-2005, 11:15 AM

I don't know, but if we do sign 2 or 3 of these guys I'm bumping threads like this up to the top for weeks.

KILLER_CLOWN
03-04-2005, 11:17 AM
I don't know, but if we do sign 2 or 3 of these guys I'm bumping threads like this up to the top for weeks.

Bump at your hearts content there I WILL GLADLY EAT CROW for once and LOVE every second of it, I just don't see it happening.

nmt1
03-04-2005, 11:27 AM
All it takes is one phone call to sign and FA. Teams will call all three of the, offer more cash and sign them that day.
Sounds like you have some inside info. Are you an agent? Care to share some more info with those of us who are on the inside?