PDA

View Full Version : Hello ALL, visiting you guys

spfdchiefsfan
03-04-2005, 03:16 PM
Thought I would see what is going on over here!!! Haven't been here in a while but looks like oyu guys are doing pretty much the same thing we are doing over at the Coalition board. BITCHING ABOUT CARL!!!! I was hoping maybe some of you guys had some inside info!!!!!

KILLER_CLOWN
03-04-2005, 03:17 PM
Thought I would see what is going on over here!!! Haven't been here in a while but looks like oyu guys are doing pretty much the same thing we are doing over at the Coalition board. BITCHING ABOUT CARL!!!! I was hoping maybe some of you guys had some inside info!!!!!

Yeah if your at Harrah's right now put $100 on red and spin.

spfdchiefsfan
03-04-2005, 03:19 PM
Yeah if your at Harrah's right now put $100 on red and spin.

Thanks man, i wish I was at Harrahs!!!

Phobia
03-04-2005, 03:20 PM
Inside info? Had you been here 2 days ago, you would have known Trotter was going back to Philly. You want more than that?

ENDelt260
03-04-2005, 03:23 PM
Inside info? Had you been here 2 days ago, you would have known Trotter was going back to Philly. You want more than that?
Yeah, c'mon Phob-stradamus. What's gonna happen to Hartwell?

BigRedChief
03-04-2005, 03:23 PM

WTF is the ANNA pics? I have the cell # of the pilot of the airplane that Hartwell's on. I'll give it to you for Anna pics. ROFL

BigRedChief
03-04-2005, 03:24 PM

You don't believe Grunny? Its a done deal by the end of the day.

Phobia
03-04-2005, 03:24 PM

We aren't getting Hartwell.

You're gonna have to be happy with Rolle and Bell.

Sorry.

Pants
03-04-2005, 03:26 PM
I see Rolle, Bell and Smith more realistic than Rolle, Hartwell and Smith.

ENDelt260
03-04-2005, 03:29 PM

Sorry.
Noted. I'll buy ya a beer if your prediction comes true.

Hell, when combined with the Trotter thing, that might warrant a six pack.

spfdchiefsfan
03-04-2005, 03:59 PM
WTF is the ANNA pics? I have the cell # of the pilot of the airplane that Hartwell's on. I'll give it to you for Anna pics. ROFL

Man, haven't got many anna pics latley!!! But, you can give me the number any ways, and I'll owe you one!!!! :hmmm:

ENDelt260
03-09-2005, 09:58 PM

Sorry.
Covering all your bases now, I see.

Phobia
03-09-2005, 10:02 PM
Covering all your bases now, I see.

Holy shit. Did you cut and paste my exact words from our chat session?

Phobia
03-09-2005, 10:03 PM
By virtue of not predicting we'd get Smith, I'm also going to take credit for being correct in that regard.

The Taco John school of spin has served me well.

ENDelt260
03-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Holy shit. Did you cut and paste my exact words from our chat session?
ROFL Haha. Apparently.

keg in kc
03-09-2005, 10:05 PM
The Taco John school of spin has served me well.I was about to say. Apparently the sensei taught you well.

Phobia
03-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Here's more called shots:
We aren't getting Knight or Herndon. We're not giving up a 2nd for Surtain.

Woodrow Call
03-09-2005, 11:17 PM

I hope that means the Chiefs are getting Law because if it means no CBs at all we are in trouble.. :shake:

Nightfyre
03-09-2005, 11:18 PM
Who are we getting at CB?

Phobia
03-09-2005, 11:20 PM
Too early to say. I haven't gotten a "feel" for that situation yet. Not since we missed out on Rolle.

Taco John
03-09-2005, 11:20 PM

I don't understand what's so funny about your avatar. Yeah, you've got some fag standing there with a look on his face like he just got smacked between his eyes by a two by four. So what?

Mr. Kotter
03-09-2005, 11:21 PM
I don't understand what's so funny about your avatar. Yeah, you've got some fag standing there with a look on his face like he just got smacked between his eyes by a two by four. So what?

Heh....Rep; even to TJ.... ROFL

Nightfyre
03-09-2005, 11:22 PM
Got any predictions while phob is at it, tj?

Taco John
03-09-2005, 11:24 PM
I predict that the Carl will do something completely stupid in the near future.

cdcox
03-09-2005, 11:26 PM

Like trading Priest Holmes for Patrick Suttain?

Nightfyre
I think that is figured into the laws of nature somewhere, I asked for a prediction, not a recitation of fact.

Mr. Kotter

Your metacognitive skills have developed watchin' that Rat genius? Eh? :hmmm:

Taco John
03-09-2005, 11:28 PM
Like trading Priest Holmes for Patrick Suttain?

*that* would be smart... But even the Dolphins aren't stupid enough to make that move...

ENDelt260
03-09-2005, 11:28 PM
That hurts. I'm gonna go have a cry now.

Nightfyre
03-09-2005, 11:29 PM
*that* would be smart... But even the Dolphins are stupid enough to make that move...
wed be selling ourselves short and that would be stupid.

Mr. Kotter
03-09-2005, 11:30 PM
That hurts. I'm gonna go have a cry now.

You should? WTF is that guy? :hmmm:

Taco John
03-09-2005, 11:32 PM
wed be selling ourselves short and that would be stupid.

How so? Holmes doesn't have any market value. The guy has already said the word "retire" once. I wouldn't want to risk any value just on the basis that I have no idea how long Holmes will help my team out.

If Holmes was the missing piece, and I was on the last year of an X-year plan, THEN I might think about selling out some value to bring the guy in and hope he can last a full season... I'd rather try and get LJ from you before I'd even think about going for Holmes. Holmes is damaged goods. You want a prediction. I predict Holmes will retire a Chief.

Nightfyre
03-09-2005, 11:33 PM
How so? Holmes doesn't have any market value. The guy has already said the word "retire" once. I wouldn't want to risk any value just on the basis that I have no idea how long Holmes will help my team out.

If Holmes was the missing piece, and I was on the last year of an X-year plan, THEN I might think about selling out some value to bring the guy in and hope he can last a full season... I'd rather try and get LJ from you before I'd even think about going for Holmes. Holmes is damaged goods. You want a prediction. I predict Holmes will retire a Chief.
As do I. Next season hes gone.

big nasty kcnut
03-10-2005, 12:09 AM
priest said on the damn sport show period that he won't be talking about retirement anymore.