PDA

View Full Version : How bout we be a little nicer to each other in these tough times....

Vegas_Dave
03-04-2005, 04:04 PM
Hey, can we tone down the hostilities people?

We are all waiting for reliable signed information but if someone hears a rumor and is posting about it or maybe they are looking for confirmation, Give them a freakin break!

If you dont like the rumor, dont read it. Or read it. But cant we all just get along?

Maybe we need a FA Rumor posting section so that it is fair game and doesnt offend those who are only interested in the actual signings.

Just a thought.

jspchief
03-04-2005, 04:05 PM
F*ck off, loser.

ENDelt260
03-04-2005, 04:06 PM
Damnit. I wanted jsp's post.

F*ck you, jsp!

siberian khatru
03-04-2005, 04:06 PM
Go kiss Carl's ass some more, homer. It's people like you that have kept us from the Super Bowl for the last 35 years. And turned Elton John gay. And incited monkeys to bite off guys' nuts.

Baby Lee
03-04-2005, 04:07 PM
F*ck off, loser.
S T F U dickweed.

BL - Remembering Dave knows hot Carlota.

badgirl

F*ck you, jsp!
Damnit. I wanted Endelts post.

F*ck you, endelt :p

Pants
I wouldn't get as pissed if people were to put "RUMOR: Thread Title". What pisses me off is people trying to pass rumors as facts, giving us all hope and then saying "anyway, that's what I heard from my cousin whose friend told him his boss heard it on Sirius."

Vegas_Dave
03-04-2005, 04:08 PM
Go kiss Carl's ass some more, homer. It's people like you that have kept us from the Super Bowl for the last 35 years. And turned Elton John gay. And incited monkeys to bite off guys' nuts.

Arent you just mad that the monkey bit off your nuts or because Elton turned you down... just because hes gay doesnt mean he doesnt have standards.

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 04:09 PM
Damn.

I was hoping this would be another "Carl only cares about putting butts in the seats" thread.

Vegas_Dave
03-04-2005, 04:10 PM
I wouldn't get as pissed if people were to put "RUMOR: Thread Title". What pisses me off is people trying to pass rumors as facts, giving us all hope and then saying "anyway, that's what I heard from my cousin whose friend told him his boss heard it on Sirius."

That would be fine too... but I mean some of the posts have become down right hostile.

tyton75
Phuck EVERYONE!

anyone seen my nutz?

siberian khatru
Arent you just mad that the monkey bit off your nuts or because Elton turned you down... just because hes gay doesnt mean he doesnt have standards.

No, I just frickin' want Carl to sign some gay monkeys to chew the nuts off opposing running backs and receivers while singing "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road."

Wallcrawler
03-04-2005, 04:12 PM
Hey, can we tone down the hostilities people?

We are all waiting for reliable signed information but if someone hears a rumor and is posting about it or maybe they are looking for confirmation, Give them a freakin break!

If you dont like the rumor, dont read it. Or read it. But cant we all just get along?

Maybe we need a FA Rumor posting section so that it is fair game and doesnt offend those who are only interested in the actual signings.

Just a thought.

How about I go get you a spoon so that you can eat my ass?

Phobia
03-04-2005, 04:13 PM
Is this a plea for civility? Who the hell do you think you are.... Gaz?

BigRedChief
03-04-2005, 04:14 PM

F*ck you, jsp!

I'm always too slow. I'm jealous jsp :thumb:

CosmicPal
03-04-2005, 04:14 PM
I love you all

Vegas_Dave
03-04-2005, 04:15 PM
I guess you are all right, f*ck it all !!!!!!

better???

BigRedChief
03-04-2005, 04:16 PM
No, I just frickin' want Carl to sign some gay monkeys to chew the nuts off opposing running backs and receivers while singing "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road."

http://www.thebloom.com/images/celebrities/2004/ed-hartwell.jpg