PDA

View Full Version : Anthony simmons

UTChief
03-04-2005, 04:11 PM
Seatle just released him what Is your thoughts he use to be verry good.

jspchief
03-04-2005, 04:13 PM
F*cking repost.

How hard is it to look at the first page?

Sorry to pile on you, but you're the latest in a long list of illiterate people to do this in the last three days.

Read the f*cking board. You don't get a cookie for "scooping" any news stories, so slow down and pay attention.

Wallcrawler
Hes still very good, Seattle was foolish to release him. They didnt save hardly anything on the cap by doing it.

Simmons will be too far out of our price range to sign.

Crush
Please check other thread.

UTChief
03-04-2005, 04:16 PM
F*cking repost.

How hard is it to look at the first page?

Sorry to pile on you, but you're the latest in a long list of illiterate people to do this in the last three days.

Read the f*cking board. You don't get a cookie for "scooping" any news stories, so slow down and pay attention.

Sorry I was slow posting But I was making sure of the release befor I posted so as---- like you didnt over react.

tyton75
03-04-2005, 04:19 PM
yeah.. a lot of people are blowing up about a repost like you just phucked their mothers... I dont' understand it either.. but what can ya do..

lot of info out there.. sometimes you get too excited and want to post it asap.. I've been there and I've been sh!thammered for it too

jspchief
03-04-2005, 04:22 PM
Sorry I was slow posting But I was making sure of the release befor I posted so as---- like you didnt over react.

Next time you "make sure" of something before you post, "make sure" that there isn't a duplicate thread two spots from the top. All it takes is reading the titles of the first page before clicking the "submit" button. It's not like you had to search to find that someone had already posted it.

And yes, I did over react. But you're about the 20th dumbass to do this in the last two days. This board has enough crap on it as it is without being cluttered up with duplicates. If, in the process, I trampled the daisies that make up your feelings, I can live with it.

Wallcrawler
03-04-2005, 04:24 PM
Next time you "make sure" of something before you post, "make sure" that there isn't a duplicate thread two spots from the top. All it takes is reading the titles of the first page before clicking the "submit" button. It's not like you had to search to find that someone had already posted it.

And yes, I did over react. But you're about the 20th dumbass to do this in the last two days. This board has enough crap on it as it is without being cluttered up with duplicates. If, in the process, I trampled the daisies that make up your feelings, I can live with it.

Yep. Nothin gets jspchief's panties in a bunch worse than a cluttered message board.

Pop a midol, and change your kotex jspchief. You'll be ok.

jspchief
03-04-2005, 04:25 PM
yeah.. a lot of people are blowing up about a repost like you just phucked their mothers... I dont' understand it either.. but what can ya do..

lot of info out there.. sometimes you get too excited and want to post it asap.. I've been there and I've been sh!thammered for it too

Of course you're sticking up for him...you're one of the other idiots that does this.

You're not Jimmy Parker trying to get his big break at the Washington post by "scooping" a story. Just push down on your breaking-news-erection long enough to scan the first page of threads.

tyton75
03-04-2005, 04:27 PM
Yeah.. I'm one of the idiots that loves this board.. but is not "In Love" with this board...

buddha
03-04-2005, 04:28 PM
We'll be keeping an eye on you now, jspchief. God forbid that you ever do anything similar. A little tolerance goes a long way.

jspchief
03-04-2005, 04:30 PM
We'll be keeping an eye on you now, jspchief. God forbid that you ever do anything similar. A little tolerance goes a long way.I was tolerant of the first 30 people that did it this week.

Crush
03-04-2005, 04:31 PM
Remember kids, sand in the vagina is always a bad thing.

tyton75
03-04-2005, 04:32 PM
hey.. if you hate reposts so much... why do you keep posting on this one and bumping it to the top.. just clean the sand outta your bagina and let it go..

You dont' work in a Post Office by any chance do you??

If you do... accept my sincerest apologies...

if you don't.. KMA

Joe Seahawk
JSP CHIEF? :) (http://www.chickenhead.com/stuff/dirty/index2.html)

tyton75
Dammit Crush... I was using the sand in the vagina reference!!!

tyton75
03-04-2005, 04:37 PM
Bump.. just to piss JSP off

Crush
03-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Dammit Crush... I was using the sand in the vagina reference!!!

Sorry, but I can't stress it enough.

http://sevilleta.unm.edu/overview/orientation/biomes/sand-dunes.gif

+

vagina

=

bad news

Chiefaholic
03-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Quit being such a f'ing crybaby over a duplicate post. This was the FIRST one that I read because I don't LIVE on a damn message board. If there's a similiar thread near the bottom or on another page, I'm not going to take the time to scroll through 50-100 posts just to make sure there's not another like it.

I come here to catch the most recent updates with the Chiefs. I'll be damned if I have to scroll through 3 pages of BS that's not Chief related to find something about the Chiefs.