PDA

View Full Version : For KCTit@$$

ARROW2
03-04-2005, 05:59 PM
http://kcchiefs.com/news/2005/02/17/chiefs_salary_cap_in_solid_shape_as_kansas_city_prepares_for_free_agency/

http://sports.news-leader.com/today/20050214-Petersonvowshel.html

Yeah, go read your hero's bullshit...............

The Bad Guy
03-04-2005, 06:01 PM
But, but, if you think you can do a better job then go apply for it (or something).

ARROW2
03-04-2005, 06:01 PM
I know, he is a bitch as far I'm concerned...

|Zach|
03-04-2005, 06:02 PM
Wow looks like Titus really got under your skin...is it that easy.

FloridaChief
03-04-2005, 06:06 PM
Whoa....from one gray box to three reds....

go bowe
03-04-2005, 06:07 PM
Whoa....from one gray box to three reds....that was quick... ROFL ROFL ROFL

go bowe
03-04-2005, 06:09 PM
For KCTit@$$ (KCTit@$$)? is that pronounced tit-ass or tight-ass?

FloridaChief
03-04-2005, 06:11 PM
that was quick... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Look out! Apparently, I swing a heavy hammer around here, now...

ARROW2
03-04-2005, 06:13 PM
He won't respond right now, I was informed in another thread that he is in the middle of a Peterson blow up doll love making session.

|Zach|
03-04-2005, 06:14 PM
He won't respond right now, I was informed in another thread that he is in the middle of a Peterson blow up doll love making session.
I bet you are a big hit at the middle school lunch table.

Someone give this kid a high five. He is the insult master!!

ROFL

go bowe
03-04-2005, 06:15 PM
Look out! Apparently, I swing a heavy hammer around here, now...you musta had help...

i have about the same number of posts as you and i'm an "icon" like you, and my neg rep to him didn't even add one lousy red box... :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

this thing must be rigged, rigged i tells ya...

go bowe
03-04-2005, 06:16 PM
I bet you are a big hit at the middle school lunch table.

Someone give this kid a high five. He is the insult master!!

ROFLyeah, that iowanian guy better be looking over his shoulder...

ARROW2
03-04-2005, 06:16 PM
"We'll win a Super Bowl in 5 years."
-Carl Peterson, 1989.

FloridaChief
03-04-2005, 06:17 PM
you musta had help...

i have about the same number of posts as you and i'm an "icon" like you, and my neg rep to him didn't even add one lousy red box...

Maybe so. Let's see how it works on ARROW2...

Stand by...

ARROW2
03-04-2005, 06:18 PM
"Free Agency Kicks Off, Chiefs look to be aggressive"

Skip Towne
03-04-2005, 06:40 PM
This looks like fun, can I play? They tell me I have a really heavy hammer.

KCFalcon59
03-04-2005, 06:45 PM
Free agency really brings out the anger in Chief fans. I'm disappointed so far, but I am not going bash any other Chief fan. Lighten up.

Cochise
03-04-2005, 06:50 PM
You're an idiot.

Why don't you whine about how we failed to sign a player after they sign with someone else.

go bowe
03-04-2005, 07:07 PM
This looks like fun, can I play? They tell me I have a really heavy hammer.what's going on?

last time i was in here, he had three little red boxes...

what's with one gray box, anyway?

i don't remember seeing one of those before...

shaneo69
03-04-2005, 07:09 PM
Free agency really brings out the anger in Chief fans. I'm disappointed so far, but I am not going bash any other Chief fan. Lighten up.

Titus is a Chiefs fan? Wow, coulda fooled me.

|Zach|
03-04-2005, 07:10 PM
Titus is a Chiefs fan? Wow, coulda fooled me.
I thought only blind homers questioned other's fanship...whoa...

ROFL

shaneo69
03-04-2005, 07:13 PM
I thought only blind homers questioned other's fanship...whoa...

ROFL

I just always thought he was here to make fun of Chiefs fans. Sorry, I didn't realize he actually roots for the Chiefs.

|Zach|
03-04-2005, 07:16 PM
I just always thought he was here to make fun of Chiefs fans. Sorry, I didn't realize he actually roots for the Chiefs.
Priceless, only one "real fan" card was played today and it was by a doom and gloomer. Quite a shift in the Chiefs Planet posting paradigm

go bowe
03-04-2005, 07:17 PM
Priceless, only one "real fan" card was played today and it was by a doom and gloomer. Quite a shift in the Chiefs Planet posting paradigmparadigm?

what the hell are you, some kind of college student or something?

|Zach|
03-04-2005, 07:19 PM
paradigm?

what the hell are you, some kind of college student or something?
I have opened a few books. I be gettin my learn on. ROFL

shaneo69
03-04-2005, 07:30 PM
Priceless, only one "real fan" card was played today and it was by a doom and gloomer. Quite a shift in the Chiefs Planet posting paradigm

Seriously, I didn't know he was a Chiefs fan. He makes fun of Chiefs fans more than Taco John does. I mean, I understand that the anger of the Chiefs fans who criticize Carl Peterson comes from CP's lack of playoff success the past 11 years, but I figured that Titus' motivation for making fun of Chiefs fans came from the fact that he hated the Chiefs and/or their fans.

But now that I know he's a Chiefs fan, that doesn't explain his motivation for making fun of disappointed Chiefs fans. Maybe you can clarify?

|Zach|
03-04-2005, 07:31 PM
Maybe you can clarify?
I like making fun of a lot of Chief's fans...I don't know what to tell ya brother.

shaneo69
03-04-2005, 07:36 PM
I like making fun of a lot of Chief's fans...I don't know what to tell ya brother.

I think that pretty much says it all, brother.

Chiefnj
03-04-2005, 07:37 PM
Seriously, I didn't know he was a Chiefs fan. He makes fun of Chiefs fans more than Taco John does. I mean, I understand that the anger of the Chiefs fans who criticize Carl Peterson comes from CP's lack of playoff success the past 11 years, but I figured that Titus' motivation for making fun of Chiefs fans came from the fact that he hated the Chiefs and/or their fans.

But now that I know he's a Chiefs fan, that doesn't explain his motivation for making fun of disappointed Chiefs fans. Maybe you can clarify?

In past off-seasons I've put Titus and his little brother on ignore because reading his "lexicon" grew old. I find it amusing now as he is pissing some newer people off who aren't used to it, but I'm sure it'll grow old in a week or two.

Anyway, I don't intend to speak for him, but the best I can rationalize his approach is as follows: Football is a game. It's entertainment, it's a diversion. What happens on Sunday really doesn't mean much in your own personal life in the big picture - or it shouldn't. If a game/entertainment is really infuriating you, maybe you should focus on something else that doesn't get you so mad. If you think a tv show that you used to like sucks, you stop watching it and find another show; the same thing should go for football. If you aren't enjoying the Chiefs, take a break from them.

go bowe
03-04-2005, 07:42 PM

But now that I know he's a Chiefs fan, that doesn't explain his motivation for making fun of disappointed Chiefs fans. Maybe you can clarify? ahhhhhhh...

that's the thing, grasshopper...

the mysteries of the archivist are inscrutable... :harumph:

no mere mortal can achieve understanding of the ethereal nature that is the archivist...

'tis folly to attempt it...

yield, before it's too late...

acknowledge your sins and...

oh, wait...

|Zach|
03-04-2005, 07:43 PM
I think that pretty much says it all, brother.
I make fun of my friends and they make fun of me.

I guess I am not a real friend.

go bowe
03-04-2005, 07:43 PM
In past off-seasons I've put Titus and his little brother on ignore because reading his "lexicon" grew old. I find it amusing now as he is pissing some newer people off who aren't used to it, but I'm sure it'll grow old in a week or two.

Anyway, I don't intend to speak for him, but the best I can rationalize his approach is as follows: Football is a game. It's entertainment, it's a diversion. What happens on Sunday really doesn't mean much in your own personal life in the big picture - or it shouldn't. If a game/entertainment is really infuriating you, maybe you should focus on something else that doesn't get you so mad. If you think a tv show that you used to like sucks, you stop watching it and find another show; the same thing should go for football. If you aren't enjoying the Chiefs, take a break from them.little brother?

is that what they're calling it these days?

seriously, who's titus' lil' brother?

go bowe
03-04-2005, 07:44 PM

I guess I am not a real friend.no, no, no...

you're not a TRUE friend...

try to get it right, would ya?

|Zach|
03-04-2005, 07:44 PM
no, you're not a TRUE friend...
Sucks for me.

shaneo69
03-04-2005, 07:46 PM

I guess I am not a real friend.

Whatever you say, brother.

go bowe
03-04-2005, 07:46 PM

Anyway, I don't intend to speak for him, but the best I can rationalize his approach is as follows: Football is a game. It's entertainment, it's a diversion. What happens on Sunday really doesn't mean much in your own personal life in the big picture - or it shouldn't. If a game/entertainment is really infuriating you, maybe you should focus on something else that doesn't get you so mad. If you think a tv show that you used to like sucks, you stop watching it and find another show; the same thing should go for football. If you aren't enjoying the Chiefs, take a break from them.shhhhhhhhhh...

don't go interjecting reason into this discussion...

it's been moving right along as it is... :D

|Zach|
03-04-2005, 07:47 PM
Whatever you say, brother.
ROFL

Just using your logic. It sounded idiotic didn't it.

go bowe
03-04-2005, 07:47 PM
Sucks for me.yeah, but self-awareness is a fabulous treasure...

shaneo69
03-04-2005, 07:48 PM
ROFL

Just using your logic. It sounded idiotic didn't it.

What logic? I was just asking a question, brother.

|Zach|
03-04-2005, 07:50 PM
What logic? I was just asking a question, brother.
KCTitus makes fun of Chiefs fans = Not a true Chiefs fan
Zach makes fun of friends = Not a true friend

Where did I go wrong...they both sound stupid to me.

|Zach|
03-04-2005, 07:51 PM
yeah, but self-awareness is a fabulous treasure... Argh

Phobia
03-04-2005, 07:54 PM
little brother?

is that what they're calling it these days?

seriously, who's titus' lil' brother?

Nathan
Meathead
Titus

shaneo69
03-04-2005, 07:54 PM
KCTitus makes fun of Chiefs fans = Not a true Chiefs fan
Zach makes fun of friends = Not a true friend

Where did I go wrong...they both sound stupid to me.

KCTitus makes fun of Chiefs fans = Taco John makes fun of Chiefs fans

What's the difference?

|Zach|
03-04-2005, 07:55 PM
KCTitus makes fun of Chiefs fans = Taco John makes fun of Chiefs fans

What's the difference?
So you won't answer my question? Where did I go astray with my analogy?

|Zach|
03-04-2005, 07:56 PM
Shaneo Makes Fun Of Chiefs Players = Not A Chiefs fan.

Or something like that. I am getting good in my old age.

Phobia
03-04-2005, 07:57 PM
Where did I go astray with my analogy?

This part sounds like code for something, homo.

go bowe
03-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Nathan
Meathead
Titus
1oh yeah, nathan...

i guess i forgot about him...

|Zach|
This part sounds like code for something, homo.
http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/movie/beautiful_mind/17.jpg

shaneo69
So you won't answer my question? Where did I go astray with my analogy?

Well, for one, I'm assuming you actually like the friends that you make fun of. I'm pretty sure KCTitus doesn't like me, Arrow2, Laz, Bad Guy, Big Chief Fan, etc.

go bowe
03-04-2005, 07:59 PM
Arghnice map... :toast:

how'd you come up with that so fast?

|Zach|
03-04-2005, 08:00 PM
nice map... :toast:

how'd you come up with that so fast?
I am a robot.

Phobia
03-04-2005, 08:01 PM
Well, for one, I'm assuming you actually like the friends that you make fun of. I'm pretty sure KCTitus doesn't like me, Arrow2, Laz, Bad Guy, Big Chief Fan, etc.

Nah. Titus (both of them) are like the little old neighbor lady's fuzzy dogs that yip at everything that moves. They sound like they're gonna eat you from the ankles up, but when they get close, they'll lick you, make you rub their bellies, and piss on you. They're kinda nuisance animals, but we keep 'em around for the companionship.

shaneo69
03-04-2005, 08:02 PM
Shaneo Makes Fun Of Chiefs Players = Not A Chiefs fan.

Or something like that. I am getting good in my old age.

You're right....I don't like Bartee or Battle as Chiefs players. Chiefs would be better off without them. Bad analogy.

|Zach|
03-04-2005, 08:02 PM
Wow, if that speculation was used for me there are a ton of people I have argued with and had disagreements with here that I consider good friends. but you would prob assume I didn't like them...

I guess your conclusion could work if you speculate things enough brother.

|Zach|
03-04-2005, 08:03 PM
I would love to keep playing but I am off to the store. Making breakfast for dinner! Have a good night Chiefs fans and non Chiefs fans alike.

Logical
03-04-2005, 08:06 PM
Nathan
Meathead
Titus

Decoded NMT1

whoman69
03-04-2005, 08:13 PM
I don't get it.

HemiEd
03-04-2005, 08:18 PM
Nah. Titus (both of them) are like the little old neighbor lady's fuzzy dogs that yip at everything that moves. They sound like they're gonna eat you from the ankles up, but when they get close, they'll lick you, make you rub their bellies, and piss on you. They're kinda nuisance animals, but we keep 'em around for the companionship.
ROFL ROFL

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 09:36 PM

There's a difference between being disappointed and being stupid.

Read the open to this thread again to see what I mean.