PDA

View Full Version : Trotter interview on NFL total access.

Big Chief Homer
03-04-2005, 06:27 PM
Says he took less money to stay in philly.He wanted to stay in philly all along.Did not want to move his family all over.

I took it as he pulled a douglas and vincent and used the chiefs to drive up philly's price.

Please no more philly cast offs,they either use the chiefs,are hurt constantly or just plain suck.

keg in kc
03-04-2005, 06:30 PM
I don't think he pulled a Douglas, I think he realized he wasn't going to get more than Philly was willing to give so he agreed to their original offer. That's the only way the deal got done as fast as it did.

Chief Roundup
03-04-2005, 06:32 PM
Well that probably means that we offered him a decent deal or he probably would of said that we were low or something like that.

Big Chief Homer
03-04-2005, 06:38 PM
Well that probably means that we offered him a decent deal or he probably would of said that we were low or something like that.

they said "KC was recriuting you pretty hard" and he said" well I never wanted to leave philly its home,I turned down more money to return here"

so they must have offered him a decent contract.He didnt bash the chiefs or have anything negative to say,but he did mention the knees.he said they were worried about the knees,but the eagles know the deal.

Phobia
03-04-2005, 06:40 PM
A lot of people would post that they hate to say "I told you so".

Not me.

I told you so.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-04-2005, 06:46 PM
Please. How many times do we hear "I turned down more money to stay here." Yeah, I don't believe that.

I'm not mad, though. I'd rather have Hartwell.

Chief Roundup
03-04-2005, 06:53 PM
they said "KC was recriuting you pretty hard" and he said" well I never wanted to leave philly its home,I turned down more money to return here"

so they must have offered him a decent contract.He didnt bash the chiefs or have anything negative to say,but he did mention the knees.he said they were worried about the knees,but the eagles know the deal.

Exactly so there is no blaim to be put on the Chiefs.

I think Trotter just wanted to see if we would overpay for him with a superstar stellar contract. When he didn't get that offer he went home like a dog with his tail between his legs.
Andy Reid = Trotters Mother

TEX
03-04-2005, 07:10 PM
Used again... ROFL

brent102fire
03-04-2005, 07:11 PM
Well, if he took less money to stay in Philly, CP must have made him a pretty good offer if Philly didn't even match it. I can't see CP making Trotter a good offer and not making a comparable one to Hartwell. I guess we'll just have to wait and see... :hmmm: