PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun... do you remember your first kiss?

karob
12-08-2000, 09:33 AM
It's Friday and we need to have some fun. Do you remember your first REAL kiss. Your cousin doesn't count (even if you are from Arkansas)

I remember mine well. Also remember afterwards wondering if people could tell just by looking at me.

Bricky
don't feel like working

bishop_74
12-08-2000, 09:35 AM
You're talking about from a girl right.

Just trying to keep the facts straight.

milkman
12-08-2000, 09:37 AM
Lyon - With Joe jumping on this thread it must be said that kissing your cat also does not count.

Bricky - If you want other people to do it, you must give it up first...

Fat Homer
12-08-2000, 09:37 AM
Does kissing your cat count?

[This message has been edited by 58Forever (edited 12-08-2000).]

bishop_74
12-08-2000, 09:39 AM
LOL, Joe, behave yourself.

Fat Homer
Yes Morph, I did read your post before I posted mine... :p<P>

Go Chiefs
Hold the door - cousins are the best!!!

Dave Lane
12-08-2000, 09:40 AM
To heck with this 1st kiss stuff, lets get to the real stuff and talk about the 1st time you got laid. No, farm animals don't count either.

------------------
It looks I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

bishop_74
12-08-2000, 09:41 AM
Cats are not considered farm animals are they Joe?

Fat Homer
12-08-2000, 09:41 AM
A cat is not a farm animal....

Fat Homer
12-08-2000, 09:42 AM
lyon, were we thinking alike or what?...geez this is getting ridiculous....

bishop_74
12-08-2000, 09:43 AM
Please, do not even consider we are thinking alike!!!

:)<BR>

Mi_chief_fan
I guess not, cause Im sitting here racking my brain trying to remember who it was. There is one first kiss that I will never forget though. I've been married to her for 8 years comming the 19th of this month. I knew during that kiss that I was in trouble!

Fat Homer
okay, not alike but on a similiar wavelength... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

morphius
12-08-2000, 09:44 AM
"Dice" once claimed that his first kiss was "from some colored hooker on Mermaid Avenue".

bishop_74
12-08-2000, 09:45 AM
Coogs' wife must read the BB as well.

What a suck up.

Fat Homer
12-08-2000, 09:45 AM
First kiss...sixth grade in the coat closet with Karen Raye....

First lay, Julie, my first true love, 1978, I ate her cat too.... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

karob
12-08-2000, 09:47 AM
It was a well planned out rendezvous. I had to ride my bike to her house (probably a mile away. Spent almost an hour talking about anything besides the reason we were both there. One quick kiss and I hopped on my bike and headed to my cousins house to brag.

Must have been 5th or 6th grade.

I still see her occasionally and we talk about "the kiss".

Dave Lane
12-08-2000, 09:47 AM
DT58,

You ate Julie's cat? Did she by any chance work in a Chinese restaurant?

------------------

bishop_74
12-08-2000, 09:48 AM
Different cat mizzou.

Fat Homer
12-08-2000, 09:48 AM
Smells like fish but tastes like chicken....

this has degenerated very quickly...

[This message has been edited by 58Forever (edited 12-08-2000).]

bishop_74
12-08-2000, 09:49 AM
Joe, you are starting to scare me.

milkman
12-08-2000, 09:49 AM
Todd County Fair in MN on the back of her dad's pickup, much funnier now that I think of it this way...

Dave Lane
12-08-2000, 09:51 AM
Maybe it wasn't the wrong kind of cat.

------------------

redshirt32
12-08-2000, 09:51 AM
Still waiting... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/tongue.gif

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-08-2000, 09:52 AM
Bob Dole honestly can't remember.

(Rather sad...)

Fat Homer
12-08-2000, 09:53 AM
Elvis has never won a playoff game....

scared, scared...you don't know what scared is...

Could anyone explain where the word poontang comes from?

karob
12-08-2000, 09:55 AM
poontang? Don't know where the word came from, but I know where to get it.

Dave Lane
12-08-2000, 09:57 AM
Where, on 35th & Main?

TEX
12-08-2000, 09:57 AM
There I was, a boy of 14 working on landscaping duties in the hot august sun, when I heard the tantilizing sound of Mrs Robinson's voice...I stood, removing the shirt from my small but chiselled frame to wipe the sweat from my brow...just in time to see her standing in the doorway, with her Ellie May shirt tied in a knot above her navel and motioning me to join her for a glass of chilled lemon aide....

wait a minute...i think i'll go ahead and finish this later...you can read it in penthouse...If i take time to make the rest up..

truth...6th grade...spin the bottle..ugly chick...like kissing a coffee can with a cold beef tongue sticking on my face...ruined me on women for 2 years before i tried again....

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-08-2000, 09:59 AM
Sure Joe.

Bob Dole believes that "poontang" has it's origins in Southeast Asia, where the poontang is a common species of bearded clam.

Chief_Noraa
12-08-2000, 09:59 AM
You talkin a little smooch or Tonsil hockey?

philfree
12-08-2000, 10:11 AM
I remember mine...I was 12, in the sixth grade. Lindy was the girl's name, I think. We were at a Halloween party playing spin the bottle, and low and behold, I got to kiss the hottest girl there. She always said she wanted to kiss me again, and we always planned to be alone after school at one of our houses, alas, it never worked, because I couldn't ride my bike that far to her house and she was too uncordinated to ride a bike. LOL...oh the good ole days.

Go Chiefs
12-08-2000, 10:16 AM
Like someone mentioned - forget the kisses (6th grade btw - during a film in class) what about the poontang??

Mine was in the front seat of a 71 Ford F150 behind Taco Bell on Main Street in Joplin. I was 16 and blowd it before I new what happend. The B!tch laughed and I was seriously pissed! My buddies knew that's where I went and I denied every second of it. Damn, that sucked!!! :D<P>

milkman
12-08-2000, 10:21 AM
Wis - That is harsh!

Dole - Is it that you can't remember the kiss, or that you can't remember his name?

Morphius
Taking the shortcut to hell

Fat Homer
12-08-2000, 10:23 AM
Thank you Mr. Dole, that clears things up considerably....

BigChiefsFan
12-08-2000, 10:31 AM
You guys are killing me today!! :D

First kiss: October 17th, 1985 (9th grade), Mary Welch, my parents living room while they were upstairs. She was "teaching me how to dance." She "accidentally" backed into the side of the couch, falling and pulling me on top of her. First thought was is "that her tongue?" Next: "Cool."

First lay: November 2, 1985 (two weeks after first kiss, but a different person). She was a senior (Melissa was the name) and I was a freshman in high school. She knew what was up and led me through the process. Her friend took my friend's cherry at the same time, same room (he & her on the bed, me & she on the floor). 106.5 KXXR was playing a triple play of Heart. I was so nervous I actually lasted for almost an hour.

Somehow everyone knew at school on Monday. Turns out she & her friend had planned the thing. I was suddenly pretty popular.

I also started smoking cigarettes, had my first beer and smoked my first doobie that night.

MM
~~Jumped in with both feet . . . among other body parts.

[This message has been edited by Mark M (edited 12-08-2000).]

Luzap
12-08-2000, 10:35 AM
Morph.....

You're the ladies man here....when was your first kiss?(And remember, cousins, farm animals, and stepsisters don't count)

mark

------------------
KilGore is a noun, not a verb..

karob
12-08-2000, 10:39 AM
Mark M
You gotta be joking. All of those firsts on the same night? No wonder the date is etched in your memory.

BigChiefsFan
12-08-2000, 10:42 AM
Bricky--
I couldn't dream up that stuff . . . something that weird only happens in reality.

I still remember the smell in the room . . . the temperature (kinda cold) . . . the smell of her perfume. All in all, a life changing evening.

And somehow I've survived the last 15 years.

MM
~~Memories . . . like the passages of time . . . (probably misquoted that, but oh well).

Luzap
12-08-2000, 10:43 AM
Mine was 6th grade.

She was the girl who lived next door and the first in the small town I lived in to develop a chest. It was her birthday party, so after the party that night we were sitting on her front porch and we kissed about as awkwardly as any 2 kids ever did.
Didn't even know that you were supposed to "french kiss"...

AS for the other, same girl 3 years later. At the lake, drinking way too much Boones Farm, skinny dipping and playing tag. I think that is what drove a wedge between our friendship. That, and the fact that her dad moved them to another town 6 months later and I never bothered to call her after she moved.

mark

------------------

ROBHONDA
12-08-2000, 10:45 AM
first kiss: karla slater, 2nd grade recess

first lay: july 4, 1980(we were both 18)
married first lay: sept 13, 1980(standing in front of her pi$$ed off father)

first child: feb 5, 1981(twins, 2months premature)

dont remember much after that...
sec<BR>

TEX
12-08-2000, 10:50 AM
sec,

thats some pretty tough luck...considering my choice for first poke, I'd have jumped into oncoming traffic....young boy, too many hormones...bad decision....

Just like football...practice doesn't count..its what you do when you get into the "varsity" that counts...at least thats my logic....

an old man once told me...a poke you turn down, is one you'll never get...

It took me a while to outthink that logic and become more "selective"...and less beer.

Dave Lane
12-08-2000, 10:53 AM
1st kiss--My next door neighbor Monique sometime in elementary school.

1st lay--It was a chilly night on the farm when I heard Babs call me out saying Baaahhh, Daaaaadddy, come keep me warm... Oops, I forgot, farm animals don't count.
In that case, it was with Pam Bierman when I was 17 in my bedroom while my Mom was at work. That was the best 30 seconds of my life.

------------------

ROBHONDA
12-08-2000, 10:54 AM
iowa...it aint as bad as it sounds...we dated since we were 15, and been married 20 years now. that's just a lot of $hit to handle for a couple 18yr olds...
sec
just wanted a nut!

ROBHONDA
12-08-2000, 10:56 AM
mizzou5...monique??? WOW!!! what a name for a first kiss!
sec
(i think i know babs too)

TEX
12-08-2000, 11:03 AM
sec,

it sounds like things worked out for you...

I knew the she-beast that got mine for about an hour...she knew me and came down with some friends..we all were wasted and scored, but no one would admit it. I actually saw the gal a couple of weeks ago in a bar, and couldn't remember her name...i think she was a little put out..oh well...

Phobia
12-08-2000, 11:12 AM
Mark M: Melissa in 1985? huh? I guess Im going to have to dig out the yearbooks... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Chief_Noraa
12-08-2000, 11:14 AM
Kiss- Kim could have been for both categories if not for snow, lack of balance, inexperience and too may cars driving around.

Other- Pam

Still think of both <BR>

Woodrow
12-08-2000, 11:16 AM
When I get it, I'll let you know!

------------------
Remember Joe Delaney?
Some of us do and are acting on our belief that he was a hero.
This is a bandwagon that all are invited to jump on!!!

37 Forever

bishop_74
12-08-2000, 11:18 AM
I wish BroncoFan would come back and join this thread.

RJ
12-08-2000, 11:22 AM
5th or 6th grade can't remember for sure. The girl was my neighbor. I met her again a few years ago and, I kid you not, she was working at a prison in Illinois. :eek:

BigChiefsFan
12-08-2000, 11:24 AM
Titus--
I was actually going to ask you about yearbooks (this is totally off the subject, for the rest of you). My sister keeps bugging me about who you are (I told her I met a Ray-South alum on the board) and I had an idea:

If you don't want to reveal your name (like myself) can you give me a page #, column and row your pick is on in the '86 or '87 yearbook? I'm curious as well.

My last name starts with "D". There were no other Mark D__ at the school. Just look up my class ('89). My sister's name is Jodi D__. Only one of those as well.

As far as Melissa goes, her last name was McMahill? McMaeon? Can't remember. Not the best looking, but she was nice enough to make me a man. And I've had worse since then (damn that beer!).

My friend's cherrypicker had a last name of Haley (her brother was Bryan {sp?} Haley), but can't remember her first name (Christy? ).

Just thought I'd help appease the curiosity.

MM
~~Sharing with Titus.<P>

DoktorSmith
12-08-2000, 11:25 AM
Chief4ever-

What were you in prison for?

xoxo~
gaz
worried about the company he is keeping.<BR>

Gracie Dean
12-08-2000, 11:30 AM
Wow - this is some cheap therapy..... :)

I'll spill. I don't think the elementary school kisses count - although I did hold the record for my grad. 112 kisses from a variety of girls in one day. I think that was second grade.

My first tongue was July of 83 or 84. Hottest girl at church camp. I thought she was gonna choke me with that tongue. But I was digging it and we dated off & on for the next several years.

First lay was a redhead - can't even remember her name. It was my best friend's cousin. She was 18 or 19 - I was 3 or 4 years younger. She came 7 or 8 times.... Oh - wait, maybe that was the story story I told the next day. :)

Nothing like kiss'n & tell'n. I can't believe you guys are putting real, full names out here. LMAO

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-08-2000, 11:30 AM
After hours of feeling like a complete schmuck for Bob Dole's inability to recall Bob Dole's first kiss, Bob Dole remembers.

Rhonda C., Stockton Lake, sitting in Rhonda C.'s father's ski boat.

Phobia
12-08-2000, 11:36 AM
MarkM: I will try...Im trying to remember, now, where those books are. Damn, who thought they would come in handy after HS?

I just realized I hadnt added my .02:

My first kiss was with Rita (I never did know her last name), she lived next door to one of my cousins and it was during 4th of July. I was in 6th grade at the time.

BigChiefsFan
12-08-2000, 11:45 AM
Titus--
The only reason I know where mine are is because the Mrs. and I just moved a month ago. How about a first name and last inital?

KPhobia--
I'm sure all of the women will be proud and pleased that we even remembered who they were. Hell, I barely remember where my wife and I did it the first time! I would never tell her that, but since all of us here are so close . . .

MM
~~Namin' names.

Phobia
12-08-2000, 11:50 AM
No aliases, here. My name is Gregg Titus.

I went by my name on the old BB, but changed my alias when I moved over here.

You shouldnt have any trouble finding me in the yearbook.

bishop_74
12-08-2000, 11:52 AM
He says he's Gregg Titus but how do we know he isn't Elvis Grbac (the only QB in the nfl that hasn't won a playoff game) impersonating Gregg.

BigChiefsFan
12-08-2000, 11:55 AM
Titus--
Will do. I thought your monicker had something to do with the TV show. Shows how much I know. :D

I'm goin' home now! I'll take a look. Perhaps Elvis will have won a playoff game by the time I get there.

Type y'all later!!

MM
~~Loves being able to leave work at 1pm on Fridays! (Take that, suckers!)

karob
12-08-2000, 11:56 AM
mlyonsd

LMAO You could be on to something. <BR>

Gracie Dean
12-08-2000, 12:00 PM
MarkM

Gregg's moniker DOES have something to do with the TV show. The show is based on Gregg's life.... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Phobia
12-08-2000, 12:01 PM
LOL...

Gracie Dean
12-08-2000, 12:04 PM
See - no denial or anything resembling denial. Just a big LOL. It's true. Gregg is Titus.

egonzo
12-08-2000, 12:11 PM
Truman Corners movie theatre...Lisa B.

What I thought was French kissing probably appeared more like lizards snagging flies...

wow, I feel older all of a sudden.

Luzap
12-08-2000, 12:19 PM
LMAO at stevieray's post...

What's worse is the picture that comes to mind....

mark

------------------

DoktorSmith
12-08-2000, 12:21 PM
Yes I do remember, but a gentlemen does not discuss such things...

xoxo~
gaz
covering the fact that he doesn't remember.

Logical
12-08-2000, 12:25 PM
BIG DADDY can't remember. Too much partying. I certainly remember the first time I got layed though. I was 14 and had 1/5th of wiskey and a case of beer. I had this freind named Mason who had his drivers license. We went over to the roller rink and picked up our 14 yr. old dates. BIG DADDY being a class act took them to water world where they sold large boats and small yachts. We took them up on the boats and got them drunk and took them down to the beds underneath.

BIG DADDY
Would have it no other way

milkman
12-08-2000, 12:43 PM
Kilgore - Since you asked, I'll be more specific. Mine first kiss was in the summer after 7th grade, so 1985. I spent a month of the summer in MN with my Grandparents and one of my Uncles had a wedding that summer. At the wedding dance I met a hottie, Carmon and we talked for a while and hit it off pretty well. She introduced to a friend of hers named Bonnie, who was an older hottie (Sophmore). Anyway, while I was up there they had a 3 night county fair that everyone goes to, town has one stop light now, and I ran into Bonnie the first night and hung out with her all three nights. On the last night on the back of her dads truck we kissed, I slipped in a little tongue but since I had no clue what the hell I was doing that part didn't last very long.

As for sex, I have only slept with one woman and that was by my choice, she is now my wife.<P>

egonzo
12-08-2000, 12:47 PM
Thanks, Morph. Now I feel all slutty inside.. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Idahojim
12-08-2000, 12:53 PM
What a topic !!!! what the heck...might as well jump in for the fun of it!

1st kiss....elemantary... had a crush on Becky Robinson,4-5th grade....

The other....Trish,Came back from a Disco Dance and gave me my birthday present in the front seat of my car!I had on white pants,didn't get them off all the way,to dark to see. The Red River opened up and my mother was asking alot of questions next morning!

[This message has been edited by ROYC75 (edited 12-08-2000).]

Luzap
Laughing at the fact that Gaz can't remember his first kiss was only last week...

mark

------------------

Go Chiefs
Well, for Christ's sakes Packard, you go and make us all look like whores!!!

"As for sex, I have only slept with one woman and that was by my choice, she is now my wife."

:D Congrats!!!!<P>

DoktorSmith
12-08-2000, 01:00 PM
Mark-

I am quite disappointed in you. I did not think you were the type to kiss and tell.

You, sir, are no gentleman.

Note to self: no more sugar for Kilgore…

xoxo~
gaz
lucky to remember yesterday, much less last week.<BR>

TEX
12-08-2000, 01:02 PM
WIS,

I know that I Sure feel like a dirty dirty tramp now.

I suppose I should get out and sell this "mangina" since its friday...make some real money http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

Fat Homer
12-08-2000, 01:06 PM
Now I have to buy flowers for my cat<BR>

karob
12-08-2000, 01:08 PM
Morph

Brave of you to admit that and nice to know that some people still feel that way. I am in the same boat, but can't say that I didn't try to get poontang before then, just wasn't able to. Now if you wan to talk about all the other heavy petting stuff...thats a different story.

karob
12-08-2000, 01:10 PM
And to top it off, I just lost the lurker tag and became a regular.

Has to be a connection there somewhere.

Logical
12-08-2000, 01:11 PM
Bricky,
How do you work your way up to heavy petting and then stop??

BIG DADDY
Is confused http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/confused.gif

Luzap
12-08-2000, 01:13 PM
Gaz:

Walked right into that one didn't I......

But you must be mistaken, that wasn't me...but you are right, I am no gentleman.

Would you like me to tell everyone who(what)I saw you kissing?

mark
**********<P>

karob
12-08-2000, 01:15 PM
You ever dated a Catholic girl? They can have the will power to stop a truck.

Also, I always respected them when they said NO. And hoped that next time it would be Yes.

Now, I have two Catholic girls and hope that they have inherited Mom's will power.

milkman
12-08-2000, 01:15 PM
Wis - It was not an easy thing to do, I had to turn down some really hotties, which is never easy. I actually had one girl ask me if it would hurt my current relationship if we had sex. I seem to have a way of meeting nympho's.

Stevieray - Sorry about that, just something I decided to be old fashioned about.

Fat Homer
12-08-2000, 01:19 PM
Come out Virginia we can't be late, you Catholic Girls start much too late...sooner or later it comes down to fate, sinning is much more fun...cause only the good die young....

milkman
12-08-2000, 01:20 PM
Bricky - Horrible as this sounds and as embarrassing as it is to admit, I would easily be defined as a tease, lots of talk but no action. I was able to talk to girls and wrap them around my little finger, but would never give it up. I had a few girls completely talked into it and would back out, because I knew they were not the ones I was going to marry.

Morphius
Sure he sounds even more like a mental case.

Go Chiefs
12-08-2000, 01:21 PM
Now I know where "Bricky" came from!!!

It how your nuts felt after those honeys got don't teasin your arss!!!! http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

milkman
12-08-2000, 01:21 PM
"It is always easier to resist temptation when you know you will get a second chance later."

Morphius
Classic Quote.<BR>

DoktorSmith
12-08-2000, 01:22 PM
Mark-

Let's face it, dude. No matter what story you come up with, it would be an improvement over kissing you…

xoxo~
gaz
figures to move up in the stud rankings any minute now.<BR>

karob
12-08-2000, 01:28 PM
Wis: yep I know what you are talking about.

"Bricky" comes from my grandfather. It was his nickname. I never had a nickname but thought that Bricky was cool.

Any other unusual UserName stories?

Gracie Dean
12-08-2000, 01:34 PM
Sounds like you just thought up another topic, Bricky. However, I'll indulge you on mine:

While in the 2nd grade, I played football with all the 3rd graders at recess. One of them tagged me with the name Kloster Phobia thinking it would hurt my feelings. I'm certain none of us knew what Claustro Phobia was at the time but the name has stuck and I kinda like it. It's my online name just about everywhere....

Phobia
12-08-2000, 01:37 PM
...this post has been moved...

[This message has been edited by KCTitus (edited 12-08-2000).]

milkman
12-08-2000, 01:42 PM
also moved...

[This message has been edited by morphius (edited 12-08-2000).]

Logical
12-08-2000, 01:51 PM
Bricky,
BIG DADDY comes from a different world than most.When I turned 18 I started running health clubs. I did that for 16yrs. During that time I was never married and wouldn't go back out with a girl if I didn't get it by the 3rd date. I love good looking young sluts. Most of the girls behind the desk were 18-21 and were always ready to roll.(pre-Anita Hill). All of the women unhappy with their marriages as well. They bring you food, take you out, buy you presents and all they want is a little action now and then. I know that I am probably making most of you reel in horror but I can't think of a better way to spend the younger years. I am 38yrs. now and would go back in a second if I wasn't so happy with my business now.

BIG DADDY
Still enjoys the little sluts down at the strip bar though.Yahoooooooooo

redshirt32
12-08-2000, 01:54 PM
I'm still waiting for mine from Shannon... She promised me someday in my dreams... I think when hell freezes over or something like that...
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/tongue.gif

karob
12-08-2000, 01:56 PM
Big Daddy
I was in a pretty good mood until you tell me your history. How can one man get so lucky?

Wish I had worked in the same place as you.

Go Chiefs
12-08-2000, 01:57 PM
Daddy - you freakin kill'n me man! Stop - no more - please!!!! :D<P>

One Arrowhead Dave
12-08-2000, 01:58 PM
My first kiss/14(Javon ?): Really ironic...
I was scared as hell we'd talked about it over the phone. You know the phone love talk. But when it really comes down to it you're really scared and full of worse case scenarios. Anyway... It was outside of church right in the front. I was so embarrassed and scared it lasted for about a full 10 secs. After that... kinda got used to the idea of actually liking feminine tongue.

First lay/16... Kimya Taylor (I think thats her name) Again scared as hell... even more scared because we'd planned to do it while my parents were at work. I was also faced with more worst case scenarios... Will I have enough to give her... etc. etc. anyway. We did it on my bed afterward she told her friends that I was the 2" inexperienced man... Man what I would give to prove her but wrong again. Actually tried to but she wasn't trying to hear what I was saying. My efforts 3 years earlier spoiled that.

RJ
12-08-2000, 02:13 PM
OK Gaz! To answer your question on post # 53 to my post # 51, I WASN'T!!! But, that was a good one. I darn near laughed my arse off. I saw her again at a high school reunion.

Bwana
12-08-2000, 02:20 PM
What a great topic for a Friday!

Firts Kiss was with Kelly (yes, it was a girl). Both in the 4th grade. I believe it was at the old Fine Arts Theatre in Fairway Ks. I believe the building is know owned by the Fairway Grill. Anway, I met her there (prearranged kiss) and smooched in the back row (tongues and all), with my friends and her friends observing. The movie "Digby" played on the screen. How romantic.

First Lay: Michelle (yes, it was a chick)16 years old. I made it a special evening. Took her to Smacks for a burger and some $20 hotel afterward. Quite the Rico Suave. I should have rented the room by the minute since it only took 5 minutes. This included all the necessary foreplay.

ChiTown
~ 5 minutes would be a hell of a present day record for me in todays climate

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-08-2000, 02:22 PM
Bob Dole admires Morph's character.

(Bob Dole has only slept with one woman in the past 24 hours, and it wasn't Bob Dole's wife.)

Fat Homer
12-08-2000, 02:23 PM
My day has been made....I can now go home<BR>

RJ
12-08-2000, 02:23 PM
When you're 16, foreplay is unhooking her bra.

Bwana
12-08-2000, 02:28 PM
Chief4ever

I thought foreplay was getting down my pants before "Old Faithful" took off.

ChiTown
~today, foreplay is doing the dishes before bed

karob
12-08-2000, 02:32 PM
Foreplay is asking "are the kids asleep?" followed by "are you asleep?"

Not enough foreplay... or play.

Dave Lane
12-08-2000, 02:33 PM
Rog,

It looks things haven't changed much since you were 16. ;)

------------------

RJ
12-08-2000, 02:33 PM
Just make sure you rinse all the palmolive off before crawling into bed next to her.

Coogs
12-08-2000, 02:35 PM
LOL Fly. Keep on dreaming, hun. :D

Ok, this isn't my very first kiss (that was in elementary school)..the first kiss that really meant anything was from my first true love. He lived in Maryland and I went out to visit him. We went out to lunch on the inner harbor and then he took me on a tour of the Ravens stadium. We walked around and then he kissed me in front of the stadium. That kiss led to 9 months of dating and lots of other kisses, but I'll always remember the first one.

--Shannon--

Go Chiefs
12-08-2000, 02:38 PM
Wait just a damm minute there Shannon, you left off the second part of this post! :D

Let's hear it! Don't be bashful!

RJ
12-08-2000, 02:40 PM
Oh sure Shannon, make us all look like dirtbags! http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

Coogs
12-08-2000, 02:41 PM
lol Sorry WisChief - I love you guys, but there are some things I'd rather not share with anyone and everyone that reads this BB. And my sex life happens to be one of those http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Chief_Noraa
12-08-2000, 02:44 PM
Rod also admires Morphs character. Rod sadly admits his character is not what it once was.

No longer looking for Miss Right but just Miss Right Now.<BR>

Chief_Noraa
Double post

[This message has been edited by RCGChief (edited 12-08-2000).]

Go Chiefs
Do you really think anyone will tell? I promise, it will not go outside this room! :D<P>

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-08-2000, 02:48 PM
BTW - Bob Dole actually used the "want to go in halves on a bastard" line last night and has a dinner date later this evening.

Thanks for all the help, guys.