PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with Wisconsin?

historymann49
03-08-2005, 08:56 AM
It seems that in heavily-Democratic Milwaukee, there were 7000 more votes than there were people who voted. The Dems used to be slicker than this. What's happened? Are there no good multiple-voters anymore? (Yes, I know, Lefty. Florida! Ohio! Ohmy!)

Cochise
03-08-2005, 09:01 AM
I dunno, did they sunset the assault weapons ban up there?

Amnorix
03-08-2005, 09:18 AM
Linky?

MarcBulger
03-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Wisconsin Consvervation are also trying to get passed an open season on domesticated/wild house cats. Apparently they ae hammering the wild bird population with no control. The animal abuse people are up in arms.

No link heard it on Paul Harvey.

Duck Dog
03-08-2005, 12:24 PM
Wisconsin Consvervation are also trying to get passed an open season on domesticated/wild house cats. Apparently they ae hammering the wild bird population with no control. The animal abuse people are up in arms.

No link heard it on Paul Harvey.

Domesticated/wild?

That's an oxy-moron.

In fact it's feral cat's. Wild non-domesticated cats are pure killers and will kill for fun. I remove around 70 a year. It is already legal in most states.

Rules of thumb, if it's less than 500 feet from a house or has a collar, it's a feral cat and should be disposed of.

They are one of the worse predators around. If they could, they would kill humans too.

These cats are not your petís Fluffy and Sparkles. These are born in the wild cats and they are wreaking havoc on birds. Young turkeys, pheasants, song birds and waterfowl.

historymann49
03-08-2005, 01:02 PM
I know that they're doing a number on wild birds, but that's nature isn't it. Granted, feral cats exist because of fools who dispose of unwanted pets by setting them loose, but don't they have a right to survive? They should definitely be trapped and neutered so that they can't reproduce.

Duck Dog
03-08-2005, 03:26 PM
I know that they're doing a number on wild birds, but that's nature isn't it. Granted, feral cats exist because of fools who dispose of unwanted pets by setting them loose, but don't they have a right to survive? They should definitely be trapped and neutered so that they can't reproduce.

I wouldn't call that natrual.

And no, they don't have a right to survive.

Duck Dog
03-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Take note of the sign. It's a waterfowl breeding area. This aint no pet.
And no that's not me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/duckdog/Feralcat.jpg

historymann49
03-09-2005, 07:21 AM
Great picture. I'm sure that guy feels very manly having killed a mighty cat single-handedly with just his little gun to protect him. Well, guess what? He's not a man. He's a pathetic coward who gets off by killing defenseless animals. And, Doug, who are you to decide that certain animals have no right to live? Of course, you're right that nature didn't put those cats there, but they're a part of nature now. No need to explain, however. I understand the problem. If the cats kill the baby birds, there'll be fewer for the hunters to kill. It must be real exciting to shoot an animal and watch it die! Must make one feel like God. Hunting. What an anachronism.

jAZ
03-09-2005, 07:25 AM
Take note of the sign. It's a waterfowl breeding area. This aint no pet.
And no that's not me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/duckdog/Feralcat.jpg
Isn't that Endelt?

And who's the guy with the gun?

Duck Dog
03-09-2005, 07:32 AM
Great picture. I'm sure that guy feels very manly having killed a mighty cat single-handedly with just his little gun to protect him. Well, guess what? He's not a man. He's a pathetic coward who gets off by killing defenseless animals. And, Doug, who are you to decide that certain animals have no right to live? Of course, you're right that nature didn't put those cats there, but they're a part of nature now. No need to explain, however. I understand the problem. If the cats kill the baby birds, there'll be fewer for the hunters to kill. It must be real exciting to shoot an animal and watch it die! Must make one feel like God. Hunting. What an anachronism.

Ahh, you must be anti. I've been waitng for one to show up here.

I'm not sure who Doug is, but I think you mean me. I do have a right to decide on pulling a trigger on legal game and legal non-game species. It is my right.

So in your world, cats are king and the millions of song birds and game birds are second class?

Not much of an animal rights person, are ya?

I do have admit, you were correct about one thing. Yes, I kill feral cats because they kill game birds and that leaves less for me.

However, I do more for wildlife than any PETA, HSUS, Animal rights freak has ever done.

I founded and am current President of a non-profit that raises money, buys crop land and returns it to it's natrual cover.

What have you done?

HC_Chief
03-09-2005, 07:57 AM
What have you done?

Whined like a bitch? :shrug:

Amnorix
03-09-2005, 08:09 AM
Rules of thumb, if it's less than 500 feet from a house or has a collar, it's a feral cat and should be disposed of.

I'm thinking this is a mistake, or else the grannies will be coming after you with umbrellas in hand soon... :)

Velvet_Jones
03-09-2005, 08:16 AM
Anyone who likes cats is ghey.

Duck Dog
03-09-2005, 12:02 PM
I'm thinking this is a mistake, or else the grannies will be coming after you with umbrellas in hand soon... :)

You'd be surprised at how many grannies living in the country love to feed their song birds.

which is a good thing, because I'm not sure how to go about fending of a mob of umbrella wielding grey hairs.
:p

Bwana
03-09-2005, 12:12 PM

From what I have read about your tree hugging, bunny kissy ways, the same could be said for you PETA Boy.

Clint in Wichita
03-09-2005, 12:44 PM
Anyone who likes cats is ghey.

So is anyone who types "ghey".

Baby Lee
03-09-2005, 12:54 PM
So is anyone who types "ghey".
Or someone who is oblivious to irony. . . ROFL ROFL

Duck Dog
03-09-2005, 01:15 PM
Or someone who is oblivious to irony. . . ROFL ROFL

Wow, that was perfect. ROFL

historymann49
04-04-2005, 03:49 PM
Could we see the picture of the mighty hunter one more time?

Saulbadguy
04-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Could you shut up, Gunther_Fan?

Duck Dog
04-04-2005, 05:40 PM
Could we see the picture of the mighty hunter one more time?

Go hug a bunny....or cat. Whichever makes the girl in you feel all better.