PDA

View Full Version : Teresa Kerry: "When I put out, I put out"

RINGLEADER
03-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Plus more silliness from the Queen about how her husband was robbed last November because the electronic voting machines were hacked. I kid you not.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/connelly/214744_joel07.html?source=rss

It never ceases to amaze me how the Dems can look beyond all the checks and balances that would make hacking IMMEDIATELY evident...but I guess it's easier on their psyches to blame fraud rather than their own incompetent candidates.

Mr. Kotter
03-08-2005, 10:57 AM
The longer the Democratic party subscribes to this type of thinking, the longer they will wander in the wilderness.... :rolleyes:

Chiefnj
03-08-2005, 10:58 AM
Why in the world are you still infatuated with Kerry? He lost, it's over, you won, get over it and get a life.

Brock
03-08-2005, 11:35 AM
Why in the world are you still infatuated with Kerry? He lost, it's over, you won, get over it and get a life.

Maybe he should tell his wife to STFU.

mlyonsd
03-08-2005, 12:33 PM
You cannot have bishops in the pulpit -- long before or the Sunday before the election -- as they did in Catholic churches, saying it was a mortal sin to vote for John Kerry," she said. Heinz Kerry gave no examples. Last year, a few ultraconservative prelates said they would not allow the Democratic nominee to receive communion in their dioceses. The bishop of Colorado Springs declared that Catholics voting for pro-choice candidates were not welcome at the communion rail.
"The church has a right and obligation to teach values," Heinz Kerry declared. "They don't have a right to restrict freedom of expression, which they did."

ROFL I guess maybe the wacko Ketchup lady thinks she has the right to speak freely but no one else does.

Thank God we have Laura Bush instead of this elitist witch.

patteeu
03-08-2005, 12:33 PM
Maybe he should tell his wife to STFU.

She might cut his allowance if he does that.

StcChief
03-08-2005, 01:06 PM
She's go nothing else to do??????

BTW don't buy Heinz products.

Amnorix
03-08-2005, 01:09 PM
I'm constantly amused/surprised at the need of the right to demonize every female Democrat. They're all either elitist, witches, bitches, welfare moms or skanky hos.

Amazing, because NONE of the female Democrats I know fit into any of these categories. But 'round here, you'd think that was impossible. :shrug:

jettio
03-08-2005, 01:14 PM
The linked article is not unflattering of her.

You would have to be a close-minded and malicious person to read that article and intepret it like that.

Duck Dog
03-08-2005, 01:16 PM
I'm constantly amused/surprised at the need of the right to demonize every female Democrat. They're all either elitist, witches, bitches, welfare moms or skanky hos.

Amazing, because NONE of the female Democrats I know fit into any of these categories. But 'round here, you'd think that was impossible. :shrug:

Name one that's not.

Donger
03-08-2005, 01:16 PM
The linked article is not unflattering of her.

You would have to be a close-minded and malicious person to read that article and intepret it like that.

Erm, does she not say "Two brothers own 80 percent of the machines used in the United States," Heinz Kerry said. She identified both as "hard-right" Republicans. She argued that it is "very easy to hack into the mother machines" in the article?

How else can one interpret that?

Cochise
03-08-2005, 01:18 PM
She was really a huge negative for his campaign. Just about every week she was saying something that made her look stupid. Plus when she was married to the Republican she was singing the opposite tune.

I could never decide if she was off her meds or a boozer or what. Surely no reasoning person involved in a presidential campaign would think it advisable to conduct themselves in such a way.

Cochise
03-08-2005, 01:20 PM
Erm, does she not say "Two brothers own 80 percent of the machines used in the United States," Heinz Kerry said. She identified both as "hard-right" Republicans. She argued that it is "very easy to hack into the mother machines" in the article?

How else can one interpret that?

I'm surprised she would say such things with the black helicopters always so close on her tail :eek:

Baby Lee
03-08-2005, 01:27 PM

It's not about her being a female Democrat. Heck, until her previous hubby died, she was a female Republican.
Funny, when I criticize, say, Teresa Heinz Kerry, I think I'm criticizing Teresa Heinz Kerry. But according to Amno, I'm actually criticizing a DEMOGRAPHIC.

Amnorix
03-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Name one that's not.

ROFL Thank you for proving my point. Don't even bother to pretend to be anything but wildly biased on the matter.

Seriously, what is the compulsion for people to treat those on the other side of the aisle like they're the evil enemies of the world. It's stupid, unproductive, and I'll never understand it.

Donger
03-08-2005, 01:29 PM
ROFL Thank you for proving my point. Don't even bother to pretend to be anything but wildly biased on the matter.

Seriously, what is the compulsion for people to treat those on the other side of the aisle like they're the evil enemies of the world. It's stupid, unproductive, and I'll never understand it.

Perhaps that's a question you should ask the new leader of the DNC?

Amnorix
03-08-2005, 01:34 PM
I'm sorry, but the thread title, while a correct quote, is completely out of context and suggestive of something totally different than what she's talking about:
Teresa Kerry: "When I put out, I put out"

Then you've got:

Thank God we have Laura Bush instead of this elitist witch.

Then, of course

Name one that's not

Intelligent posts such as Cochise's, above, are the exception rather than the norm. The norm involves ranting about elitist communist hags or something.

Amnorix
03-08-2005, 01:35 PM
Perhaps that's a question you should ask the new leader of the DNC?

We'll see how he does. He's not the radical far-left person that many have made him out to be, and he is at least energetic. We'll see how it goes.

Donger
03-08-2005, 01:47 PM
We'll see how he does. He's not the radical far-left person that many have made him out to be, and he is at least energetic. We'll see how it goes.

Considering what he has publically said about Republicans in recent weeks, I would argue that he doesn't need any help in the radical department.

mlyonsd
03-08-2005, 02:10 PM
I'm sorry, but the thread title, while a correct quote, is completely out of context and suggestive of something totally different than what she's talking about :
Teresa Kerry: "When I put out, I put out"

Then you've got:

Then, of course

Intelligent posts such as Cochise's, above, are the exception rather than the norm. The norm involves ranting about elitist communist hags or something.

Yea well I stand by my post. Her own quotes make me believe I'm right. Course I'd say the same thing about a Republican that believed the same stuff she does.

KCWolfman
03-08-2005, 03:23 PM

He said while characterizing the Rep leaders as stupid puppets.

Cochise
03-08-2005, 04:20 PM

Who says I don't think she is one of those too? :D rochambeau

KCWolfman
03-08-2005, 07:02 PM
What a dumbass - You can't have bishops saying it is a sin to vote for my husband.

I don't know of a single Bishop, Cardinal, or Priest who said the above.

Some people just need to be called "liar" when they make such ridiculous claims.

mlyonsd
03-08-2005, 08:25 PM
What a dumbass - You can't have bishops saying it is a sin to vote for my husband.

I don't know of a single Bishop, Cardinal, or Priest who said the above.

Some people just need to be called "liar" when they make such ridiculous claims.

Careful, or Amnorix will look down his nose at you for making such an observation.

Lefty's Alter Ego
03-08-2005, 08:54 PM
I think that all dimocrat women must have been abused as children the way they hate men so much.

And it really messed up their sense of right and wrong too.

patteeu
03-08-2005, 09:09 PM

You left out fools who are easily led astray. That's the category most of the democrat women I know fall into.

Lefty's Alter Ego
03-08-2005, 09:18 PM
It is much easier to get laid by a skanky hippy than it is a future attorney, that's for sure.

I'm not trying to generalize, but dimocratic women are just, DIM!

Kraut
03-08-2005, 10:02 PM
The longer the Democratic party subscribes to this type of thinking, the longer they will wander in the wilderness.... :rolleyes:
:thumb: So true!!

RINGLEADER
03-08-2005, 11:42 PM

ROFL

I sure hadn't heard that Tereeza thought the election was rigged before today. Don't fault me for pointing out the stupidity of the woman you voted to make first lady...

RINGLEADER
03-08-2005, 11:44 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

I'm not demonizing her, Amnorix. I'm laughing at her and her factually vacuous claims.

RINGLEADER
03-08-2005, 11:46 PM
I'm sorry, but the thread title, while a correct quote, is completely out of context and suggestive of something totally different than what she's talking about:

I didn't characterize it any way Amnorix. If you can't keep your head out of the gutter when it comes to Tereeza I don't know what to tell you...

;)

RINGLEADER
03-08-2005, 11:48 PM

No, he's just insinuated that Republicans are evil, that he hates what Republicans stand for, insulted African-Americans (especially those that work in hotels), and tied the war on terror and national defense to strong environmental policy.

And that's just the first month...

homey
03-09-2005, 10:41 AM
Checks and balances? Is a neocon really talking about checks and balances? That's rich, really. The president of Diebold was a major contributor to which party?

Duck Dog
03-09-2005, 11:28 AM
Checks and balances? Is a neocon really talking about checks and balances? That's rich, really. The president of Diebold was a major contributor to which party?

And the Communist Chinese were a major contributor to which party?

Mr. Kotter
03-09-2005, 12:06 PM
And the Communist Chinese were a major contributor to which party?

Heh. :)

Amnorix
03-09-2005, 12:07 PM
He said while characterizing the Rep leaders as stupid puppets.

Just Bush. Cheney, DeLay and crew certainly aren't.

Bwana
03-09-2005, 01:06 PM
Just be glad the crazy, twisted gunt isn't our first lady. What a snatch.

Dumbass Extraordinaire
03-09-2005, 09:09 PM
Plus more silliness from the Queen about how her husband was robbed last November because the electronic voting machines were hacked. I kid you not.

Gee, someone is really threatened by smart, sassy women. (have you ever met a conservative male who WASN'T? LOL) The "Queen"? What bothers you more, her speaking the truth or the fact a woman this classy didn't marry your daddy?

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/connelly/214744_joel07.html?source=rss

It never ceases to amaze me how the Dems can look beyond all the checks and balances that would make hacking IMMEDIATELY evident...but I guess it's easier on their psyches to blame fraud rather than their own incompetent candidates.

Actually, it seems like YOU are running from the truth. (not that the pro-Bush american press would want the american people to know the truth)
We are not the weaklings who don't have the guts to handle the truth.
As for incompetent, well we are the ones who had the brains NOT to vote for an elitist, cocaine-snorting, draft evading party boy running the U.S. into the ground. Don't say we didn't warn you, dittoboy. LOL

P.S. Just a question, what is it about conservative males and the inability to act like decent, competent men who can be called upon to serve their country? What pathetic weaklings, no wonder why smart women don't want to anything to do with you cowards. LOL

Dumbass Extraordinaire
03-09-2005, 09:13 PM

She beats the boyfriend murderer and unfit mother currently in the White House, but you conservatives are more comfortable with pathetic excuses of womenhood, after all it's what you grew up with. Ugh.

You know also that Barbara Bush played golf the day after her infant daughter died? That Nancy Reagan and Babs Bush never even had relationships with their own parents? That they were unfit parents?

Typical conservative women. LOL

P.S. What did that pathetic hole who gave you life let your daddy and or her many boyfriends do to you to make you hate women so much, boy? Pathetic little prick. LOL

Dumbass Extraordinaire
03-09-2005, 09:15 PM

Yuck, you are from Montana, I bet your mother smelled of shit and all, having to live with your miserable ****er of a daddy.

Dumb hick.

Dumbass Extraordinaire
03-09-2005, 09:18 PM
What losers. :D

Dumbass Extraordinaire
03-09-2005, 09:29 PM
I think that all dimocrat women must have been abused as children the way they hate men so much.

And it really messed up their sense of right and wrong too.

That's democratic women, who wouldn't condescend to have anything to do with you, silly boy. Democratic women aren't the lazy, vile stupid people ruining America with their hate, boy. Gee, let's talk about hate, hmm, why do conservative boys call their mothers "feminazis", "dumb housewives", "garbage", "bitches", and "whores" on right wing talk radio?
It's not democratic women raising the men who seem to have major problems and "issues" with women. You aren't too bright, are you dittoshit?

Why don't smart, capable, NORMAL women want anything to do with you angry little boys? LOL Ever really ask yourself that, crumb?

Continue destroying your pitiful country with your hatred and stupidity, boys. Nothing sadder than a bunch of deluded, little misogynists wasting their sad lives envying classy democratic women. LOL Go back to the holes who will have you, losers. LOL

Dumbass Extraordinaire
03-09-2005, 09:35 PM
She was really a huge negative for his campaign. Just about every week she was saying something that made her look stupid. Plus when she was married to the Republican she was singing the opposite tune.

I could never decide if she was off her meds or a boozer or what. Surely no reasoning person involved in a presidential campaign would think it advisable to conduct themselves in such a way.

Uh, it's Laura Bush who couldn't contain herself and stay off the drugs long enough to avoid killing her young boyfriend and raising two of the sluttiest bimbos around. What a typical stupid conservative woman, no class, no brains.
And let's talk about the "saintly" Babs Bush and her "beautiful mind", and let's see, Nancy Reagan, you can't be a lady plus a cock sucking whore in Hollywood.

And let's not forget the Bush men, who never met an underage girl they didn't want to ****.

Dumbass Extraordinaire
03-09-2005, 09:39 PM

Actually it's your thinking that puts you in the political wilderness, boy. See, the world thinks stupid, inbred red state hicks and their hateful ways are a joke.

You have to cheat, lie, steal, rob and kill others to feel like real men. Continue ruining your country, it's what the world has come to expect from you republican losers anyways.

P.S. Have you enlisted yet and served your country, conservative male, or do you want to follow in the steps of previous losers like Reagan, Bush, Cheney and ANY top ranking republican male and let others die in your place?

Continue running your shitty country into the ground, boy, be my guest.

Dumbass Extraordinaire
03-09-2005, 09:41 PM
ROFL

I sure hadn't heard that Tereeza thought the election was rigged before today. Don't fault me for pointing out the stupidity of the woman you voted to make first lady...

You don't VOTE for first lady, you stupid dittoprick. LOL

P.S. What did that dirty hole you call a mother DO to you as a young child anyways? Man, you really have it in for women who have it going for them don't you?

Run along now, reaganazi...

Dumbass Extraordinaire
03-09-2005, 09:44 PM
Why aren't any of you conservative "men" serving your country in useful, constructive ways?

Conservative doesn't have to be synonymous with "lazy", "weak", "cowardly" or "short-sighted" or "stupid".

Ciao

Lefty's Alter Ego
03-09-2005, 10:27 PM
Go back to DU DUmmie!

Everyone knows that the millitary is pro-GOP.

Is it any wonder when the Dim's have spent so much time cutting the millitary budget and spitting on vets?

The conservatives are ALREADY in the millitary.

KCWolfman
03-09-2005, 10:57 PM
You don't VOTE for first lady, you stupid dittoprick. LOL

P.S. What did that dirty hole you call a mother DO to you as a young child anyways? Man, you really have it in for women who have it going for them don't you?

Run along now, reaganazi...
Damn, you are starting off right, aren't you, Mr. Congeniality?

KCWolfman
03-09-2005, 10:58 PM
Why aren't any of you conservative "men" serving your country in useful, constructive ways?

Conservative doesn't have to be synonymous with "lazy", "weak", "cowardly" or "short-sighted" or "stupid".

Ciao
It doesn't have to mean arrogant, prejudiced, stupid, or assinine. But unfortunately, you are portraying all of the above for your party.

Ladies and Gentlemen, one of the major reasons the Dems have lost control of all viable parts of the national government, unadulterated hate without reason.

Bwana
03-09-2005, 11:43 PM
Yuck, you are from Montana, I bet your mother smelled of shit and all, having to live with your miserable ****er of a daddy.

Dumb hick.

The only thing that smells like chit around here are your posts dickweed. Your mother should have swallowed the load and saved us all the trouble. Now go crawl back under your little rock you pathetic little cockroach.

****en waste of skin.

Straight, No Chaser
03-09-2005, 11:59 PM
Actually it's your thinking that puts you in the political wilderness, boy. See, the world thinks stupid, inbred red state hicks and their hateful ways are a joke.

You have to cheat, lie, steal, rob and kill others to feel like real men. Continue ruining your country, it's what the world has come to expect from you republican losers anyways.

P.S. Have you enlisted yet and served your country, conservative male, or do you want to follow in the steps of previous losers like Reagan, Bush, Cheney and ANY top ranking republican male and let others die in your place?

Continue running your shitty country into the ground, boy, be my guest.

Damn. I never realized how relaxed and civilized this part of the Planet can be.

--->

Brock
03-10-2005, 10:56 AM
Uh, it's Laura Bush who couldn't contain herself and stay off the drugs long enough to avoid killing her young boyfriend and raising two of the sluttiest bimbos around. What a typical stupid conservative woman, no class, no brains.
And let's talk about the "saintly" Babs Bush and her "beautiful mind", and let's see, Nancy Reagan, you can't be a lady plus a cock sucking whore in Hollywood.

And let's not forget the Bush men, who never met an underage girl they didn't want to ****.

Welcome to the planet, f*ckstick. :rolleyes:

Dumbass Extraordinaire
03-10-2005, 05:30 PM
Welcome to the planet, f*ckstick. :rolleyes:

I bet you wish you had a stick to **** with, you good for nothing Kansas inbred.
Go back to ****ing your little sister or mooching off the successful, educated blue states, you parasitic hick.

Bwana
03-10-2005, 05:34 PM
Oh goodie, look what the dog drug back in. How are you today chit for brains?

Dumbass Extraordinaire
03-10-2005, 05:36 PM
It doesn't have to mean arrogant, prejudiced, stupid, or assinine. But unfortunately, you are portraying all of the above for your party.

Ladies and Gentlemen, one of the major reasons the Dems have lost control of all viable parts of the national government, unadulterated hate without reason.

Right, from the party that needs to cheat to win, is denying benefits to veterans and children to line their greedy pockets, overturning legislation that actually benefits human beings, and that has made their country the most hated and despised country in the world. Continue being the hate crazed losers your trashy parents raised you to be, dittonazis. LOL

Right, from the party where every black man is a coon or a ******, every gay is a fairy or a pillowbiter, and every woman is a feminazi, ****, bitch, whore, you name it. My, my, and to think, you get off killing innocent men, women and children in countries you cannot even pronounce let along spell. That's hate in any bright human being's book, but you aren't a bright human being, are you Nazi boy?

I thought the real reason you conservative losers are envious of "libruls" is because they were raised to be compassionate and tolerant. LOL Continue being jealous boy, it's quite funny. LOL

Dumbass Extraordinaire
03-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Oh goodie, look what the dog drug back in. How are you today chit for brains?

Dog brought in, I guess if it's shit it's your dumb hick of a daddy.

I bet they don't have schools or anything in your forgettable state, eh?

Bwana
03-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Indeed! I just done cleaning the barn and found several piles of your DNA. So where is it you call home champ?

KCWolfman
03-10-2005, 05:45 PM
Right, from the party that hate to cheat to win, and that has made the United States of America the most hated country in the world.

Right, from the party where every black man is a coon or a ******, every gay is a fairy or a pillowbiter, and every woman is a feminazi, ****, bitch, whore, you name it. My, my, and to think, you get off killing innocent men, women and children in countries you cannot even pronounce let along spell. That's hate in any bright human being's book, but you aren't a bright human being, are you Nazi boy?

I thought the real reason you conservative losers are envious of "libruls" is because they were raised to be compassionate and tolerant. LOL Continue being jealous boy, it's quite funny. LOL
#1. This isn't the party it is a single individual, and I am not a representative thereof. You are an idiot to state thus.

#2. Do you have proof that we are the most hated country on Earth, or is that your own unsubstantiated opinion? Perhaps part of that hatred is due to your own version of the "ugly American", eh?

#3. I have never killed another human being.

#4. My sister is gay, I have never called her a fairy

#5. Your own lack of intelligence is appalling as you have yet to offer anything other than your own hatred and silly prejudices that I have noted above.

#6. If you cannot add to the conversation and simply continue to insult others, I will personally ban you myself. I don't give a fig what any of the usual whiners will say.

#7. What is your infatuation with calling everyone "boy"? All I have read from you on this thread is stupid prejudiced hateful comments while complaining about others stupid prejudiced hate. Thanks for your attitude and assisting in the last elections.

Dumbass Extraordinaire
03-10-2005, 05:45 PM
The only thing that smells like chit around here are your posts dickweed. Your mother should have swallowed the load and saved us all the trouble. Now go crawl back under your little rock you pathetic little cockroach.

****en waste of skin.

Unlike you, I didn't have a dirty whore for a mother. I guess the reason you conservative ****ers turn out so bad is that too many of your mothers let their johns do too many bad things to you while they stand around stoned. You know how conservative women are, if they aren't raising bad kids, they are drowning them in some red state lake and blaming it on a black man.

Do you know who your daddy is, walking piece of shit? LOL Some republican guy who liked doing little kids? (but then again, they all seem to)

KCWolfman
03-10-2005, 05:46 PM
Unlike you, I didn't have a dirty whore for a mother. I guess the reason you conservative ****ers turn out so bad is that too many of your mothers let their johns do too many bad things to you while they stand around stoned. You know how conservative women are, if they aren't raising bad kids, they are drowning them in some red state lake and blaming it on a black man.

Do you know who your daddy is, walking piece of shit? LOL Some republican guy who liked doing little kids? (but then again, they all seem to)
Last chance

One more time and you're banned, dipwad.

Baby Lee
03-10-2005, 05:47 PM
Right, from the party that needs to cheat to win, is denying benefits to veterans and children to line their greedy pockets, overturning legislation that actually benefits human beings, and that has made their country the most hated and despised country in the world. Continue being the hate crazed losers your trashy parents raised you to be, dittonazis. LOL

How's it feel to be so stupid you actually convince the US populace to vote for the guy you hate, just to spite your hateful ass?
A warm bath and the technological wonder that is Ginsu. Do us all a favor.

Bwana
03-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Unlike you, I didn't have a dirty whore for a mother. You're right about that! She is one hell of a knob jockey! As a bonus, she doesn't charge, so that makes her a dirty slut. By that way, she says hi. :)

So you never did answer my question, where do you live, or don't you have the sack to enlighten us?

Baby Lee
03-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Oh, and Mr. jAZbowski, your cohort pissed on our rug. You owe us a new one. It really tied the room together.

Bwana
03-10-2005, 05:52 PM
Oh, and Mr. jAZbowski, your cohort pissed on our rug. You owe us a new one. It really tied the room together.

Yeah no kidding, that's AGAIN JaZ for bringing in another lump of dog shit on your shoes moron. :shake:

KCWolfman
03-10-2005, 05:52 PM
Normally, I don't speak personally against someone like jAZ as it is usually fruitless. But if he invited this dumbass as well, he really needs to rethink why he is on this board. Because, frankly, it looks to me like he is simply looking to incite problems.

If he didn't invite the moron, my apologies. If he did, he owes all of us an apology.

Dumbass Extraordinaire
03-10-2005, 05:54 PM
#1. This isn't the party it is a single individual, and I am not a representative thereof. You are an idiot to state thus.

LOL No, not an idiot, that would be you, dear.

#2. Do you have proof that we are the most hated country on Earth, or is that your own unsubstantiated opinion? Perhaps part of that hatred is due to your own version of the "ugly American", eh?

No, it's due to morons like you, boy, but then again, I don't have to live in your stinking cakehole of a country.

#3. I have never killed another human being.

Actually, you support the killing of innocents, think about it, you do know how to think don't you, dittoboy? Why are american men so weak and spineless, not to mention cruel and murderous? Don't you little boys have any character or class?

#4. My sister is gay, I have never called her a fairy

So you belong to a party where your own flesh and blood is not considered a human being. Sunday dinners must be a blast at your mother and her live in boyfriend's rented trailer, boy.

#5. Your own lack of intelligence is appalling as you have yet to offer anything other than your own hatred and silly prejudices that I have noted above.

You're an idiot, now go back to calling your dirty carpet munching sister a subhuman piece of filth. Ah, conservative family values. LOL

#6. If you cannot add to the conversation and simply continue to insult others, I will personally ban you myself. I don't give a fig what any of the usual whiners will say.

What a macho he male conservative. Now next, stop killing innocent people, make good with liberal Jesus, and apologize to the world for voting in (ah hem) a psychopath who is leading your dirty filthy good for nothing country down the drain. LOL

#7. What is your infatuation with calling everyone "boy"? All I have read from you on this thread is stupid prejudiced hateful comments while complaining about others stupid prejudiced hate. Thanks for your attitude and assisting in the last elections.

Continue running your shitty country into the ground, dittoloser. You think smart people cannot see through your party's lies and deceptions? LOL
I'm sure the 1500 american soldiers who have DIED because shits like you cannot act like human beings and start thinking about things are mighty happy you feel so superior.
Just think, they are dying so lazy, stupid, lying pieces of nazi, er, conservative trash can feel like real men. LOL

God sees All, loser. LOL

Baby Lee
03-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Normally, I don't speak personally against someone like jAZ as it is usually fruitless. But if he invited this dumbass as well, he really needs to rethink why he is on this board. Because, frankly, it looks to me like he is simply looking to incite problems.

If he didn't invite the moron, my apologies. If he did, he owes all of us an apology.
I was thinking something remarkably similar. Can't wait for him to show up and chastise us for not 'debating the real issues' with this cvnt.

KCWolfman
03-10-2005, 05:55 PM
Continue running your shitty country into the ground, dittoloser. You think smart people cannot see through your party's lies and deceptions? LOL
I'm sure the 1500 american soldiers who have DIED because shits like you cannot act like human beings and start thinking about things are mighty happy you feel so superior.
Just think, they are dying so lazy, stupid, lying pieces of nazi, er, conservative trash can feel like real men. LOL

God sees All, loser. LOL
See ya, good luck on finding another board, assmunch.

You are officially banned.

Baby Lee
03-10-2005, 05:55 PM

God sees All, loser. LOL
Wanna lay money on which of you two a soldier would share a beer with, and which he'd punt in the poosie?

Bwana
03-10-2005, 05:59 PM
God sees All, loser.[/i] LOLTrue and judging from your rants, he put you on this earth to serve as a warning to others you tree hugging bunny kissing waste of skin.

Don't you have a bomb to go make or something Taliban "boy"?

Baby Lee
03-10-2005, 06:00 PM
True and judging from your rants, he put you on this earth to serve as a warning to others you tree hugging bunny hugging waste of skin.

Don't you have a bomb to go make or something Taliban "boy"?
He's gone, Bwan.

KCWolfman
03-10-2005, 06:01 PM
He's gone, Bwan.
That's the first one I have banned in ages.

Where is the Whine Patrol to report my actions?

Bwana
03-10-2005, 06:03 PM
He's gone, Bwan.

In more ways then one. :shake:

CHIEF4EVER
03-10-2005, 06:12 PM

God sees All, loser. LOL

Definition of Irony: Spewing a hate filled diatribe onself to condemn people one perceives are hateful. ROFL

Ya gotta admit, he was entertaining at the very least. I guess he's gone now, the village recovered their lost idjut. ROFL

KCWolfman
03-10-2005, 06:16 PM
Definition of Irony: Spewing a hate filled diatribe onself to condemn people one perceives are hateful. ROFL

Ya gotta admit, he was entertaining at the very least. I guess he's gone now, the village recovered their lost idjut. ROFL
I found him repetitious and boring.

At least Lefty was insane but noveau with each post.

CHIEF4EVER
03-10-2005, 06:19 PM
I found him repetitious and boring.

At least Lefty was insane but noveau with each post.

What's the over/under that the aforementioned village incompetent was D-enise's lunatic cousin or something?

Just kidding D-enise, all in fun.

Frankie
03-11-2005, 03:31 PM

How sure are you that that's an IMPOSSIBLE notion? Just playing devil's advocate here, but can you answer an absolute yes to all of the following three questions?

1- Is it IMPOSSIBLE to hack into such machines?

2- If possible, would Karl Rove and the Bush campaign absolutely stay away from that advantage just to be fair?

3- Were those machines NOT manufactured by a declared Bush supporter/friend's company?

mlyonsd
03-11-2005, 03:34 PM
How sure are you that that's an IMPOSSIBLE notion? Just playing devil's advocate here, but can you answer an absolute yes to all of the following three questions?

2- If possible, would Karl Rove and the Bush campaign absolutely stay away from that advantage just to be fair?

3- Were those machines NOT manufactured by a declared Bush supporter/friend's company?

Better get Woodward and Bernstein on it.

Frankie
03-11-2005, 03:57 PM
Better get Woodward and Bernstein on it.
That's nothing but deflection, dude. I asked if anybody could answer a DEFINITE yes to those questions.

Cochise
03-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Well I see lefty aka burning4mansteak aka gimmeasnake is back for another visit :rolleyes:

Bwana
03-11-2005, 04:10 PM
Well I see lefty aka burning4mansteak aka gimmeasnake is back for another visit :rolleyes:
He didn't last long. :shake: The guy was a world class gonad.

KCWolfman
03-11-2005, 06:28 PM
That's nothing but deflection, dude. I asked if anybody could answer a DEFINITE yes to those questions.
Can you state unequivocally that the dems didn't try the same?

It is a silly premise and only used to create paranoia for the sake of paranoia.

Baby Lee
03-11-2005, 06:35 PM

That's a stupid standard.
The standard should be, and is, "given the checks and balances in place, was it reasonable to be confident that no one could alter the vote tallies without detection."
And the answer is yes.