PDA

View Full Version : What Bell and his agent said..........

C-Mac
03-08-2005, 12:58 PM
“Kendrell is very excited about joining the Chiefs and believes he can make a huge impact on the defense,” France stated. “I can tell you that the entire process, working with Carl and (Executive Vice President/Assistant GM) Denny (Thum) was a great experience. The Chiefs are a first-class organization.”
:hmmm:

Perhaps they were just mis-quoted.

shaneo69
03-08-2005, 01:00 PM
Yeah, right.

:bong:

J Diddy
03-08-2005, 01:00 PM
Yeah, that's because they made the deal, if they wouldn't have he would be spouting about the enormous assholes that they are.

blackhawk
03-08-2005, 01:01 PM
FIRST CLASS ORGANIZATION LOL!

MOhillbilly
03-08-2005, 01:02 PM
“$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,” France stated. “I can tell you that$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ great experience. The Chiefs $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.”

No its correct.

jspchief
03-08-2005, 01:04 PM
It was in his contract to say that.

vckcchiefs04
03-08-2005, 01:04 PM
Obviously he and his agent are on crack...... but who cares, it is a much needed improvment from what we have!! :thumb:

C-Mac
03-08-2005, 01:05 PM
They cant get a brake.........geeez.

Fried Meat Ball!
03-08-2005, 01:05 PM
Must have been part of the contract.

"Party of the first part (Bell) and party's agent (France) agree to publicly blow party of the second part's (Chiefs) front office about how great they are to work with.

"If party of the first part does not comply adequately, party of the second part has the right to void six years and 10 million signing bonus of contract. Party of the second part will then replace party of the first part with Quentin Caver."

Fried Meat Ball!
03-08-2005, 01:06 PM
It was in his contract to say that.
You beat me to it... damn.

I was writing mine while you slipped it in...

That sounds gross.

Nevermind.

The Bad Guy
03-08-2005, 01:09 PM
What do you expect the agent to say?

beer bacon
What they didn't say is that Bell is a huge masochist. He loves being told to STFD and STFU.

C-Mac
Well I have to admit its way cool having the name Bell on the back of a Chiefs linebacker jersey.

Tribal Warfare
03-08-2005, 01:12 PM
Kendrell is very excited about joining the Chiefs and believes he can make a huge impact on the defense,” France stated. “I can tell you that the entire process, working with Carl and (Executive Vice President/Assistant GM) Denny (Thum) was a great experience. The Chiefs are a first-class organization.”

This a pile of PR bullshit :whackit:

PastorMikH
03-08-2005, 03:27 PM
You gotta read between the lines gentlemen...

“Kendrell is very excited about joining the Chiefs (He's glad he is no longer unemployed) and believes he can make a huge impact on the defense,” (that's a given, he's seen the tapes, he knows how bad this D is). France stated. “I can tell you that the entire process, working with Carl and (Executive Vice President/Assistant GM) Denny (Thum) was a great experience. (The gave us A LOT more $ than anyone else would). The Chiefs are a first-class organization.” (I, Bell's Agent, can get anything we want out of them).

memyselfI
03-08-2005, 03:29 PM
You gotta read between the lines gentlemen...

“Kendrell is very excited about joining the Chiefs (He's glad he is no longer unemployed) and believes he can make a huge impact on the defense,” (that's a given, he's seen the tapes, he knows how bad this D is). France stated. “I can tell you that the entire process, working with Carl and (Executive Vice President/Assistant GM) Denny (Thum) was a great experience. (The gave us A LOT more $ than anyone else would). The Chiefs are a first-class organization.” (I, Bell's Agent, can get anything we want out of them).

ROFL

Way to clarify the remarks before Dufus Rawes tries his hand. :clap:

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Should we be at all worried that the agent's last name is France?

C-Mac
03-08-2005, 03:32 PM

Well I guess he could have said nothing or perhaps just been very generic and business like about it. I realize that signing the deal makes a difference, but those types comments aren't necessary to the process.

keg in kc
03-08-2005, 03:33 PM
Not a big surprise. Carl has always been able to work with the agents he likes. France is also Priest Holmes' agent. It's guys like Hadley Englehard and Ethan Locke we have problems with. I sometimes wonder how often our free agency and draft moves are dependant upon the agent as much as (or more than) the skills of the player.

KILLER_CLOWN
03-08-2005, 03:43 PM
We got paid=1st class organisation. :P

Skip Towne
03-08-2005, 03:45 PM
And now all the Carl bashers should offer up a huge apology to the great King Carl. BRC, you start.

brent102fire
03-08-2005, 03:45 PM
Of course he is going to say that. Do people really believe he is going to go to the media and say what an A-hole CeePee is? I call :BS:

C-Mac
03-08-2005, 03:48 PM
And now all the Carl bashers should offer up a huge apology to the great King Carl. BRC, you start.

Now thats funny..... ROFL

KILLER_CLOWN
03-08-2005, 03:51 PM
OH king carl we are not worthy, and I hope the planet didn't cause you to screw up your golf game. WE LOVE YOU CARL!

chiefsfolife
03-08-2005, 03:51 PM
now we just gotta get hartwell or pierce

chiefsfolife
03-08-2005, 03:53 PM
we get one of those our linebackers our gonna break some helmets this season

shaneo69
03-08-2005, 03:57 PM
Not a big surprise. Carl has always been able to work with the agents he likes. France is also Priest Holmes' agent. It's guys like Hadley Englehard and Ethan Locke we have problems with. I sometimes wonder how often our free agency and draft moves are dependant upon the agent as much as (or more than) the skills of the player.

Yep, that's why I wouldn't be surprised if our new OLB is Warrick Holdman, whose agent is Marvin Demoff, another one of Carl's agent buddies.

shaneo69
03-08-2005, 03:58 PM
now we just gotta get hartwell or pierce

Pierce signed with the Giants about a week ago.

DaWolf
03-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Well considering what guys like Locke and Engeldork have said in the past, it's not like every agent comes out and says this about Carl.

Everyone was crying yesterday that what Rolle and his agent said was gonna make all the free agents run away from here like crazy. Now an agent praises us and it apparently doesn't mean crap...

DTLB58
03-08-2005, 05:03 PM
“Kendrell is very excited about joining the Chiefs and believes he can make a huge impact on the defense,” France stated. “I can tell you that the entire process, working with Carl and (Executive Vice President/Assistant GM) Denny (Thum) was a great experience. The Chiefs are a first-class organization.”

ROFL :clap:

LiL stumppy
03-08-2005, 05:09 PM
suck ups