PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News On ESPN News!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoover
03-09-2005, 11:56 AM
Mike Tice scalped his Super Bowl Tickets

Big whoop, I's sure they will get back to talking about Kurt Warner Shortly.

Stinger
03-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Mike Tice scalped his Super Bowl Tickets

Big whoop, I's sure they will get back to talking about Kurt Warner Shortly.

Damnit Ebay!!!!:cuss:

wutamess
03-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Hoover your "breaking news" tactics are really getting old.

If you really got some news just post it as the topic instead of trying to become an attention whore.

|Zach|
03-09-2005, 12:07 PM

If you really got some news just post it as the topic instead of trying to become an attention whore.
agreed

Wallcrawler
03-09-2005, 12:09 PM
No kidding.

What a waste of time this was.

Mark M
03-09-2005, 12:11 PM
DAMMIT, CARL!!

MM
~~:cuss:

keg in kc
03-09-2005, 12:13 PM
Hoover sucks.

Hoover
03-09-2005, 12:26 PM

Christ, its not like we haven't seen a million of these the past week. I never said anything about any player, and it was breaking news when I was at lunch.

Take a chill pill dude. I'm sure you are the type that goes home and beats his wife when the Chiefs didn't sign Rolle.

|Zach|
03-09-2005, 12:37 PM
Christ, its not like we haven't seen a million of these the past week. I never said anything about any player, and it was breaking news when I was at lunch.

Take a chill pill dude. I'm sure you are the type that goes home and beats his wife when the Chiefs didn't sign Rolle.
Translation: A)There is other trash on the board whats wrong with my trash?

B) Insert wild untrue statement here

ENDelt260
03-09-2005, 12:39 PM
I'd merge this with the other thread on the front page about Mike Tice scalping tickets, but there might actually be legitimate discussion in that one.

Mr. Kotter
03-09-2005, 12:40 PM
Translation: A)There is other trash on the board whats wrong with my trash?

B) Insert wild untrue statement here

Lord knows, Hoover is the only one to put this kind of stuff out there.... ;)

FTR, yes, I have....

Mr. Kotter
03-09-2005, 12:41 PM
I'd merge this with the other thread on the front page about Mike Tice scalping tickets, but there might actually be legitimate discussion in that one.

Yup, just like your Dinner thread....or Refrig thread, eh? :p

ENDelt260
03-09-2005, 12:43 PM
Yup, just like your Dinner thread....or Refrig thread, eh? :p
There was already a what's for dinner thread on the front page when I started mine? Dang, I didn't notice that.

On the plus side, I'm glad I reconsidered and decided against the "Breaking News!!/I'm having steak!" thread title/starting post combo.

|Zach|
03-09-2005, 12:44 PM
There was already a what's for dinner thread on the front page when I started mine? Dang, I didn't notice that.

On the plus side, I'm glad I reconsidered and decided against the "Breaking News!!/I'm having steak!" thread title/starting post combo.
ROFL

Hoover
03-09-2005, 12:44 PM

Mine is actually a rip on ESPN and there love of talk about Warner.

Hoover
Easy Target I guess

ENDelt260
03-09-2005, 12:45 PM
Hoover
Easy Target I guess

Heh... this should spawn plenty of fat jokes.

Mr. Kotter
03-09-2005, 12:49 PM

ROFL

Heh. I was referring to the "there might actually be legitimate discussion in that one" part....as if that is REALLY a qualifier around here. :p

Hoover
03-09-2005, 12:50 PM
Doesn't bother me, go for it.

Mr. Kotter
03-09-2005, 12:51 PM

Hey, hey; no fat jokes here....we have a Constitutional right against such discrimination. So back off, bigot! :cuss:

At least we are trying to get the courts to buy our silly argument....heh.

ENDelt260
03-09-2005, 12:53 PM
ROFL

Heh. I was referring to the "there might actually be legitimate discussion in that one" part....as if that is REALLY a qualifier around here. :p
The "there might be legitimate discussion" comment was a reason for not merging the threads. Sheesh, the post wasn't that long.

ENDelt260
03-09-2005, 12:54 PM
Heh, yeah I know. My post was a cover for the fact that I didn't think of a good one really fast.

Hoover
03-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Heh, yeah I know. My post was a cover for the fact that I didn't think of a good one really fast.
ahhh you are letting me down....

Mr. Kotter
03-09-2005, 12:55 PM
The "there might be legitimate discussion" comment was a reason for not merging the threads. Sheesh, the post wasn't that long.

You Engineer/Computer Science/Math/Science folks shoulda spent more time COMMUNICATING....and less time "analyzing." :doh!:

:p

morphius
03-09-2005, 12:56 PM
Have you lost your weight yet?

Mr. Kotter
03-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Heh....yeah, yeah....I'm so fat, the Postal Service has assigned me three zip codes, baby.

ENDelt260
03-09-2005, 12:57 PM
ahhh you are letting me down....
It won't be the last time, I'm sure.

ENDelt260
03-09-2005, 12:58 PM
You Engineer/Computer Science/Math/Science folks shoulda spent more time COMMUNICATING....and less time "analyzing." :doh!:

:p
Pretty sure the communication problems aren't on my end in this case.

Mr. Kotter
03-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Pretty sure the communication problems aren't on my end in this case.

Admit it; you left brain types just can't keep up....hell, I couldn't keep up with you types in your "specialties" either. :shrug:

ENDelt260
03-09-2005, 01:04 PM
Admit it; you left brain types just can't keep up....hell, I couldn't keep up with you types in your "specialties" either. :shrug:
I'm not having any trouble at all keeping up.