PDA

View Full Version : No offense to the Planet's blonds.... but I like this joke:

Frankie
03-10-2005, 12:03 PM
A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde.

The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated. "What does it look like?" she finally asked. The policewoman replied, "It's square and it has your picture on it."

The driver finally found a square mirror, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman.

"Here it is," she said.

The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying,

"Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop."

Mr. Laz
03-10-2005, 12:21 PM

Frankie
03-10-2005, 12:28 PM
ROFL :
Blond, hey Laz?

ROYC75
03-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Plus a woman? :shake:

FTR, that's an old joke. :)

Frankie
03-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Hmmm... you might have something there :hmmm:

First time I've heard it. Apologies to those who've heard it before.

shakesthecat
03-10-2005, 12:34 PM
I don't get it

siberian khatru
03-10-2005, 12:36 PM
First time I've heard it. Apologies to those who've heard it before.

That's OK, you're new to this country, it will take awhile to absorb our customs and traditions.

:p

Mr. Laz
03-10-2005, 12:38 PM

and old man like yourself would know :spock:

btw- yea, i know the blonde thing usually only goes for women... but it wouldn't of been as much fun for frankie if someone didn't object to his post and since i'm blonde i decided to step up and be the funny fodder.

so there :harumph:

Frankie
03-10-2005, 01:03 PM
That's OK, you're new to this country, it will take awhile to absorb our customs and traditions.

:p

I hereby refer you to post #2. :p

Rain Man
03-10-2005, 01:09 PM
This is a great social commentary on the favoritism that is rife within our nation's law enforcement agencies.

Frankie
03-10-2005, 01:15 PM
This is a great social commentary on the favoritism that is rife within our nation's law enforcement agencies.
Way to GET the joke Rain man... :clap:
;)

whoman69
03-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Its not what you know, its who you know. Just keepin' the man down.

BIG_DADDY
03-10-2005, 01:31 PM

siberian khatru
03-10-2005, 01:31 PM
I hereby refer you to post #2. :p

See, Laz is good for something.

Rain Man
03-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Its not what you know, its who you know. Just keepin' the man down.

You're exactly right. The more I think about this story, the more angry I get.

chiefs4me
03-11-2005, 09:03 AM
A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde.

The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated. "What does it look like?" she finally asked. The policewoman replied, "It's square and it has your picture on it."

The driver finally found a square mirror, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman.

"Here it is," she said.

The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying,

"Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop."

:rolleyes:.................:spank:

PostalChief
03-11-2005, 10:01 AM
A blonde walks into a bar and sits down. She calls the bartender and orders a shot of tequila and a beer. He sets them down and she hammers both of them down. She orders another round. Again, he sets them down, only to watch her slam them down again. After six rounds, the bartender announces last call. He walks over to the blonde and says "I'm closing up, miss. How will you be paying for this tonight?"
The blonde pulls up her dress, pulls down her panties, puts both feet up on the bar and says "With this!"
The bartender looks at her and says "You got anything smaller?"